Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:10 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Rene didn’t fully understand why Alpha was so angry. Upset... upset made sense. After all, Pan could be lost or injured. But angry? He simply didn’t get it. Had he missed something?

The blond looked from one man to the other before softly nodding and heading back into the house, as he was told. He did not stay long though. No, instead he simply reached into the closet to grab a coat before turning to Zed who was watching the rebels mill about in a sort of awe. “Can you please show them to the kitchen and apply any first aid needed. I need to go help Alpha find Pan,” he said, only for Zed to frown some.

“He’s missing?”

“Yeah.. Temporarily I hope... don’t tell Leona... I don’t want her to worry..”

Zed nodded in affirmation and with that Rene was off, following after Alphas footsteps in the snow.

By the time he arrived, the redhead had already finished his tantrum and had just found the envelope. Heading over cautiously to the others side, he lightly placed a hand on his shoulder. “Alpha? Are you okay?”

—-

“Alright. Well I’ll have someone get you something, just in case you change your mind. Mother?”

“Yes Atella?”

“Could you please let Raf know that we would like some tea and snacks brought to the waiting area?”

“Of course my child.”

“Thank you.” With that, she gave a soft nod and headed back into the operating room, presumably to help finish up the procedure.

And so Ymir and Pan were alone again, only joined temporarily when cookies and tea were brought by. As the man entered and dropped them off, Ymir watched him with a scowl. He then finally looked back to Pan, who he noticed had been avoiding his gaze. Or at least he had been, until now. Now he was staring, mind lost in thought. Ymir smirked at this and pushed himself off of his spot against the wall to move slightly closer to the other. “Finally thinking of taking up my offer to talk about stuff or are did you just finally figure out how handsome I am,” he joked with a smirk. He hoped it wasn’t the latter. After all, TR was practically his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:01 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha had left the passenger door open and climbed into the front part of the truck by the time Rene came out to find him. He had simply opened the envelope and there was just a small flash drive inside it. When Rene came to his side, Alpha inhaled and simply said, "No.. not really" he said with pursed lips. His temper had at least cooled some. Still, he wasn't mad at this finding, but he wasn't thrilled about it either.

"No one is following my orders anymore... I think Kravos was lying about Pan.."

He told openly, never making eye contact with his lover. The next bit he spoke in his elegant French tongue in order to hide his disappointment. " Cela le confirme (This sort of confirmed my point)" he muttered, sliding out of the truck and passing Rene the envelope with the words 'For Alpha' in rushed handwriting, while he still held the flash drive.

"I think Carpo gave this to Pan... and Pan, has given this to me. Or he dropped it.."

Alpha recognized it. The images and footage on the little USB was seriously powerful enough to disturb any government official. But he remembered how Carpo rejected the idea of revealing it too soon to Leona and the other officer. He also remembered that Rene wasn't in the room when they collected the data on the flash drive so he probably didn't know what was on it.

But now the government had their weapon and a hostage. Alpha struggled between his morality and duty of what he should do. He felt the need to tell Rene, and he would should the other simply ask, but he didn't want to burden him either with guilt of possibly damning their friend.

___

Pan flinched again at Mother's cool and charming voice. She was hard to resist, but Pan would try to remain strong.. for Carpo. So many questions burned his lips as the temptation to talk to Mother again was tenaciously tantalizing.

Why keep everything so hidden? Why didn't you let us see sunsets, or sunrises? Why didn't you let Carpo live a normal life before? WHY ? WHY!?

So many 'Whys', he figured none of them would be answered.
The albino watched the woman call for some goods and then she was gone again. He hoped everything would go smoothly.

So he focused back to Ymir and shook his head, staring at him with pitiful gaze. "Why do you stay? You know that TR is gone, right?... I'm all that's left...I think.." he added mindfully. Ymir didn't seem so bad anymore... just ... intimidating.

Then again, Pan didn't exactly know if TR really was gone completely. He had his powers, but his conscience felt gone... or merged? The albino didn't know how to put it. "Or at least, I think we're one.. now....?" he muttered cautiously, unsure how the other would take the information.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:36 am
TenTenPrincess23

Frowning some at Alphas words, he nodded some in response. “That is possible. He is stressed and if Pan did run off, he probably did not want to disappoint you,” he said as he looked up to Alpha, hoping that his words would not cause him to hold too much of a grudge. He didn’t like the idea that what Kravos had said wasn’t true. He wanted Pan to come bounding back, upset about Carpo, but home with them.. Safe with them. But Alpha sounded so certain.

Rene didn’t know about Pans status as a weapon or what he meant to the government. The man had an inkling about it, due to seeing TR in action, but mostly he was just ignorant of it all. So when Alpha showed him the flash drive and the envelope... he didn’t quite understand. Taking the envelope from the redheads hands, he flipped it over a few times, as if searching for a hidden message. When he found nothing, he frowned and looked at the flash drive, a bit of confusion settled into his features.

“What does this mean,” he asked as he looked to the other.

—-

Ymir’s smug attitude shifted to a frown at Pans words. He then shook his head and huffed a bit. “He’s not all gone. After all, he was first... you are just an overlay..,” he said, backing away from Pan yet again and actually turning away, in part to hide his emotions,” Even if he is though, you still have his memories stored up in that noggin of yours... And memories... they are half of what make a person. So even if they can just unlock those. I’ll be satisfied.”

That was a lie. He wanted TR back and wanted Pan gone, or at least minimized. To him, Pan was an imposter, a phony, and just some mask they used to conceal and pacify his true self... He was the government in action.. But, what if TR had been Pan for so long that now Pan was his true self? What if he never came back? What if he never remembered? Ymir hated the thought of that. The thought of being so alone...

He clenched and unclenched his fist a bit as he thought this all over before turning back to Pan “You have to have some of his memories right now, right?”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:03 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

He couldn't withhold from Rene. He trusted him. He seemed like he was the only one he really could trust. But Rene did have a point about Kravos. The man had been through a lot.

"Yesterday while Zed, Carpo and I were just settling in, we did a bit of snooping online. I don't think anyone really anticipated just how important Pan is to this government... But he was created to be a weapon... Not like the regular soldiers like how I was raised..." He paused.

"And we have it all stored up on this little drive... Carpo didn't want us to tell the captain, though... But I think it's our key to pin our government down...Still, it shows Pan in a completely different light...Well It would reveal to the world what TR really is.." he finished.

Alpha was ready to make up his mind about the issue, but the inkling possibilities of what this foreign captain might think was blocking his clarity.

" You saw on the screen just earlier... Those monsters have Carpo. And if they have him, they've got Pan too.."

_____

"Probably" the Rabbit spoke blankly. Was Ymir someone special to him too? That was somewhat discomforting. More memories shunned or lost from TR's earlier memories.

"But even I can't remember everything from 22- or 23 years ago. Whether I was Pan or TR, no one has that good of memory..." he stated with a few steps towards Ymir. Maybe this was the only way Ymir would open up more. If he tried remembering things about Ymir, maybe then he could tell him what these people were going to do to Carpo. If they kept him safe, Pan was really considering working alongside these people... But of course these people wanted only one thing from Pan.

"... if it makes you feel any better, you do seem familiar to me... the eyes anyway. I recognize those... I just ....don't really recognize anything else... " Pan leaned against the wall again with his arms crossed against his chest.

"... sorry.." something in him compelled him to apologize to Ymir.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:18 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Rene didn’t quite seem to understand that. The idea was just... strange to him. He didn’t understand why they would need a weapon, but he could understand why TR could be considered one. After all, that man had literally torn people apart with his bare hands. He was strong and fast and dangerous... But... he had assumed it was an accident on their part.. A mutation they hadn’t expected. He just... he couldn’t understand why they would purposefully give someone that kind of power.

Biting his lip, he nodded to show that he understood, although he didn’t completely. “So that has video of the sorts of things that Pan did at the prison? If that’s so, I think it’s important to show Leo, especially after all she’s done for us... But,” he paused and looked over the man before him closely, taking in all his features as he tried to figure out how he wanted to put his thoughts to words,”... but I’m not sure showing those clips to her government is going to change anything. I mean, look at what the government has done to all of us. They killed thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, when my grandmother was still in her middle age.... They imprison people in terrible cages for doing nothing wrong, and they play with our genes as if it is merely a puzzle to crack...”

He paused and looked away as if worried that Alpha would be angry about his words. When he was sure Alpha would lose his temper though, he looked back up and continued, albeit nervously.

“Ffor awhile I wondered if Leo’s country may not have been aware of all of this The longer we’ve been here though, the more certain I have become that they know much more than we do.. that the world might know more than we do...”

After that was said, he got quiet once more, fidgeting with his coat a bit as he tried to think everything over. “I trust whatever you do though... I always have.”

—-

Ymir let out a laugh at Pans talk of twenty year old memories. He looked amused at the concept, but said amusement dropped quickly as he looked towards Mothers camera. It was at this that he seemed to remember himself, and for once he shut up, though it was clear there was something he wanted to say...

He continued his quiet as Pan continued, actually smiling a bit near the end as Pan concluded his thoughts. “It’s fine... It’s not as if you had much control over what they had you remember and forget...Heck you had about as much control over that as Carpo had over being born with a shitty heart,” he said with a smirk before shaking his head and looking down. He still seemed stiff though, as if he had suddenly started to care what Mother and others watching thought of him... “You know... you are older than me.”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:43 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha flicked the flash drive up and down a few turns and then sighed. Rene brought up good points. Those from outside his government were probably not going to do anything out of charity. Not unless their own well being was going to be threatened.

"Huh... I guess your right." He mumbled and climbed down from the truck to face his lover. He wrapped his arms tightly around the blonde's shoulders whispered in his ears.

"Merci pour ta confiance (Thank you for your trust) " he said.

"Whatever happens, Just know that I love you..." he spoke worriedly. The snow crunched softly under his feet. " Come on... lets go back inside..."

Alpha made up his mind.

_____

Pan tilted his head a bit. Ymir grew seemingly quieter and he wondered why, but he tried to ignore the growing anxious thoughts in his head.

Though, he didn't understand what seemed so funny. Pan was only 24. Maybe 25 now? Days and time had seemingly blurred and he just couldn't remember how long he'd been gone and separated from society. Time seemed lost all of a sudden.

Ymir's revelation did cause Pan to raise his eyebrows. That... seemed true. And Pan nodded in agreement. He did know that he was the original experiment. Or, now he guessed, the first successful one.

"That sounds right. But you don't seem that much younger though..." he admitted, his eyes tracing around Ymir's features and then the hall around them.

A quiet sound of a low powered motor sounded from a distance that Pan clearly heard. Around the corner, an automated table of refreshments came wheeling itself over. Some tea and little sandwiches, along with some delicacies and favorites of Ymir's. Even a short, sweetly stacked tower of cakes stood next to the tea. The display was over a polished chrome table and all was orderly set to be pleasing to be pleasing to the eye, but Pan did not approach the unmanned table. He just couldn't feel hungry at a time like this.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:14 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Rene smiled as Alpha wrapped his arms around him and held him close. Hearing him speak in his native tongue always made Rene feel warm on the inside. It warmed him even more so now though, as it reminded him of earlier and more simple times. “De rein (it’s nothing/ informal you’re welcome),” he said as in response to the others words,” and I love you too. No matter what.”

With that said, the two broke their embrace and Rene took his hand, following him back to the base ahead.

Once there, the pair would find the gang around the table eating and being bandaged up all at the same time. It was odd, seeing the two actions happening at once, but it made sense. After all, their souls needed healing just as much as their bodies and what better way was there to do so than with good warm food?

—-

Meanwhile, food was the last thing on Ymirs mind. He too was nervous and, thus, lacked an appetite. It was hard to tell because of how nonchalant he had been acting, but he had a lot of worrisome thoughts on his mind. Things like war and death and loneliness... He smiled through it though and continued to try to distract himself with the man in front of him.

“I’m not that much younger. About a year. Maybe? They wanted to try a new species after they got rabbit to work... It almost didn’t work. When I was made, I need a lot of attention, whereas you were independent to a degree. They thought maybe it was the pack mentality and that my need for one would hold me back. I...,” he trailed off, as if he was just now hearing a delayed recording of what he had just said. He then frowned and headed over to the sandwiches before stuffing one in his mouth. Pan didn’t remember him. And they probably wanted to keep it that way. He had to shut up, or else he’d get himself into trouble...

“You know, you might want to ask the docs to hold onto Carpo for a month or so after surgery to monitor him... I read some books and they said transplants are hard on the body... Takes a long time to recover...”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:31 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha walked back hand in hand with Rene until they got back into the kitchen. He saw the lot and knelt over a few of them to help and see how they were doing. When he saw the captain he walked over to her and gently tapped her shoulder. He wasn't going to bring up Pan in front of her, Kravos has been through enough and talking with Rene helped him see that.

" I have something to show you." he told, revealing the USB to her in his palm, but keeping it just out of her reach. Talking to Rene also brought up the idea that others from different countries may not be completely trustworthy, if Rene's theory is correct and these people know more than they're letting on, then the peoples' chance to freedom was most likely doomed.

"It's about Pan..."

_____

Pan frowned and looked back at the door of the operating room. He figured Carpo would need time to recover. Anything called "Open Heart Surgery" sounded terrifying for any body to endure. He hoped everything was going smoothly and thinking about it more was making his own chest ache with anxiety.

"Do you think they would?" he asked, though he knew Ymir was stuffing his face to keep quiet. Despite him opening up more, Ymir efforts to silence himself was making Pan falter and question his actions.

"I think I'd rather watch him recover. That way he won't be alone and I'll be able to help him get used to his new heart... I wouldn't want to be alone after something so drastic..." he spoke a loud before Ymir could respond to the last question.

The rabbit found himself walking closer to the door, resisting the urge to go in and watch now.

"Were you alone a lot after you were made?" he asked, looking over his shoulder to the younger male. Pan was beginning to understand why Carpo asked so many questions, or played games to ask each other things. It was to keep him or the others around distracted from the creeping nervous feelings lurking around. He began missing Carpo more, but wanted to restrain himself from the urge to see him so he wouldn't not distract the surgeons working...

" I remember, Shen... I first met him- well TR technically first met him, but I remember a lab and Shen would play with me around the lab on days his training was near by... " Pan paused a minute as a small flash of memory flitted in his mind, " You were there too... Not with Shen I think... but I remember playing with someone who looked like me but with bright blue eyes.... I think I was very young then... maybe we played with eachother awhile before I met Shen" he closed his eyes and went to lean against the wall, a small smile on his face. These were TR's memories. Thinking about it again, however, it did seem like Ymir came first, and then Shen. Maybe Pan would seem less disturbing to others if he remembered all of TR's memories. Maybe Pan should say he is TR, but it felt wrong to lie to Ymir. And lying to Mother didn't seem very wise either...

"I'm sorry ... if you were alone a lot... "

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:27 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Leo had been talking to Kravos about what had happened to him and why. She wanted to understand, but really couldn’t. Kravos was just in the middle of explaining the raid when Alpha came by. Leo watched him for a few moments more as he finished his sentence before finally turning to Alpha, who had called for her attention. At the sight of the usb, she became confused. After all, from what she had been told, the rebels did not regularly have access to the internet or computers in general.. Had he gotten that from here? And what was on it?

Nodding some, she excused herself from the conversation and began to lead Alpha back to one of the computers. “It doesn’t have a virus, does it,” she asked, uncertain that she wanted to plug a rogue device into their system.

—-

“Hm? Yeah, I have no doubt that they would let him stay here. Heck they’d even give the two of you your own home if you asked nicely enough. That’s one of the nice things about being needed. It gives you a lot of leverage,” he said with a smirk before putting another sandwich in his mouth. He seemed more relaxed after that, as if he had been reminding himself of that fact rather than just sharing it with Pan.

Ymirs smirk faltered some though at his next words though and he coughed a bit before awkwardly looking away. He... he wasn’t used to this. Unlike Pan, he did not have a Shen to care for him and ask about his emotions. After TR left, his emotions were only addressed when they did not fit the mold that mother wanted... Sadness, anger, and frustration were met with scolding, not concern. So hearing Pan talk like this.. was hard to deal with...

Shifting uncomfortably, he tried to occupy himself with the food, only to freeze when Pan mentioned his memories. Slowly, he turned around and looked at him. He... he didn’t know how to respond. Not at first. Telling the truth could get him in trouble, but then again...

“I wasn’t alone too much.... You were with me for quite some time... They just made y-.”

“Ymir!”

The man jumped at this and looked at the speaker, for once looking startled by Mothers voice.. He then bowed his head and looked down. “Yes?”

“The surgery is complete. Can you please help the doctors move Carpo and send Pan to Yvette to discuss next steps?”

“Yes ma’am,” he said before looking to Pan,” she’s down that hall, second door on the left.” With that he disappeared into the operating room, the door audibly locking behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:29 pm
TenTenPrincess23

[[sorry about the delay. My computer cord broke and I couldn’t finish typing this cut the battery died. It’s done know though ☺️))  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:51 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Haha I suddenly received like 3 notifications all at once. I'm glad your computer is fixed now. whee

Alpha frowned some as the two walked away from the others. In the quieter hallway Alpha was really questioning what he was about to say. Would she even believe him? Well... better to start off honest.

"There shouldn't be any viruses on it now. We loaded it up from one of your computers. Carpo was the rebellion's best hacker, he'd get this information with out being seen..." He imagined she wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that. " I'm sorry for our insubordination, but I think this is holding vital information that could threaten your national security if you didn't view it now..." Alpha paused.

He walked into the adjacent computer room and handed her the flash drive. He asked her to open it on the content on the files.

"Carpo, being in a relationship with Pan was hesitant to show you these. I urged him to show you earlier but Carpo is my one subordinate that has issues following simple directions, it seems." He huffed.

"He is my friend but he just gets so stubborn sometimes."
"Uhh, however, before you see these..." he mentioned while they loaded open. " I will warn you, Captain... What you're about to see is not for the faint of heart."

The images and the video files of Pan's destruction and creation all poured out of the files and onto the computer screen. Each click would lead to something more horrific than the last. The worst one probably being the viewing of Shen's death...

"These were archived in our own government's database and withheld from the public. With brainwashing and reconditioning treatments, Pan didn't even know these things about himself until recently... "

"Our old 'home' has always been fascinated with science and disgusted by those with the decency and sentimentality to stop that kind of progress... So they made warriors- or monsters.. ready to attack and destroy anything they say." He added, " I show this to you now because I didn't have the proof with me, Carpo took it to keep Pan safe. But Pan, while coming back with Kravos... seems to have dropped this. " He lied, having clearly seen the envelope earlier with Pan's handwriting.

" I have reason to believe that Pan has returned to Sans Espoir to tell them what he learned here... Or be used as a weapon against you and your governement... " he frowned and pulled back from the Captain. Alpha knew he was lying to stir some kind of fear, but his chest pained in the process. He didn't really know anything and it felt ... bad.

Still... Alpha had to tell someone.. no matter the cost.

___

Pan was listening peacefully to Ymir until Mother's voice rang again. A heart stopping voice, but Pan was somewhat prepared... It just stung again..

Ymir began walking away after her command and it made his heart run cold and catch in his throat. " Please, just don't hurt-" and then Ymir was gone through the doors.

Pan waited outside the door for a few moments, tried pushing and pulling the doors open gently with out breaking them. Fearing for Carpo, Pan backed away and slowly began walking down the corridor. He hoped with all his heart that Carpo would be okay...

The albino did eventually arrive to second door on the left. He knew he had to behave or else who knows what they would do. But it just felt so odd to be surrounded by the cold grey and white walls again. Never mind this Sans Espoir, so many things were reminding him of his old home that he wasn't sure of how to act here anymore. He reminded himself that he was still in Sans Espoir, the prison, so he was probably not considered a regular citizen anymore.

He gently knocked on the door, listening for anything suspicious on the other side while waiting for the call from Yvette.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games