Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Whilst Phoebe remained stunned and silent, Oliver seemed to be greatly enjoying himself. He giggled at the bloodshed, waving goodbye as the teens died. Once set down, he pouted. "Bye bye, Dragon," he said, waving but wishing he had more time with his beloved brother.

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon vanished from the group, reappearing in front of the three men, causing them all the shuffle backwards.
S-So fast...! Hoodie thought. He watched helplessly Dragon shoved his claws into Ponytail's body. He gurgled blood and weakly tried to grab at the wrist inside him, gasping shallow breaths of air as he felt the claws curl around his spine. Dragon clenched his fist, causing the spine to break, then forcefully pulled his hand out, still holding the spine. Ponytail's torso swung downwards into a perfect angle before collapsing to the ground.
Dragon turned his head to Tall, who charged at him with one fist raised. The monster lifted its hand to grab the fist, forcing the man to be stuck in front of him. Tall applied as much pressure as he could, pouring as much of his aura as he could into the fist in hopes of causing the demon to release him. He didn't. Dragon held onto the fist with relative ease, his muscles not even flexing. He started clenching his fist. Tall winced then grunted in pain as his hand was crushed, and it kept going. He fell to one knee, the pain unbearable. He could feel the fragmented bones cutting his muscle and skin. There was a sickening cracking sound. Before he knew it, Tall was grabbing his handless arm and stumbling backwards, screaming as blood gushed out of the hole in his arm. He didn't get far. Dragon's tail shot towards him, entering his body via the bloody arm and traveling through the body until it shot through the mouth. Tall gagged out one last attempt at a scream until the tail sliced itself out, causing the body to fall in a mess of bloody pieces.
Hoodie shivered, falling to the ground while crawling backwards. This... This was a nightmare! What was that thing?! H-How was it so fast?! How could it kill his friends so quickly? So easily?!
He felt something wet against his face. He slowly looked down, seeing the tip of Dragon's tail poking out of his chest. When did...?
Coughing out some more blood, Hoodie shuddered as the tail slid out of his body, slicing him again in the process. "How...?" he wheezed before collapsing, life fading from his eyes quickly.

The group that had so easily threatened the mansion was obliterated in less than ten minutes. Spike, in what little consciousness he had left, had witnessed everything. Dragon was already very powerful, but to think he had another ability waiting. What a beast.
After he was assured the man was dead, Dragon turned his head and slowly walked towards the group. His tail whipped around behind him, but made no attempt to pierce any of them. In fact, he didn't seem like he was planning on attacking, though it was difficult to tell with the strange energy floating around him. One noticeable thing on him, though, was his body. The tribal tattoo was significantly smaller now, having only a few inches remaining near his shoulder.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe couldn't handle any of this. He was very strong for a human, but this? This was too much. He fainted, falling against the ground beside Oliver. The boy didn't make a sound, staring instead at his brother in wonder. It was as if he'd seen this all before, even though he hadn't. He was just so unfazed. It wasn't like a child.
"More, more," he murmured, looking around at all the carnage.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:36 am
Mayah Playah

Dragon stopped in front of Oliver, gazing at him with interest as his tail swished behind him like a cat's. Spike tensed from besides the two. Was Dragon in the right state of mind? Would he attack them at any minute? And what about that boy? There was definitely some power locked up inside him, and his enjoyment of what had happened was only proof.
The tattoo on Dragon's body disappeared and shortly after a set of black flames appeared at his feet, swallowing him up. His figure shortened, and once it dispersed it showed Dragon in his human form. He collapsed to his knees with a wheeze and leaned forward, pressing his hands on the ground to catch him. He breathed heavily, overwhelmed by all the sudden changes and powers. Soon the attacks he endured in his Wendigo state began to catch up and slashes and bruises began to cover his body. He grunted and fell completely to the ground, rolling over until he was looking at the sky.
"Are you guys... okay...?" he panted and glanced over at the others.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:53 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The child moved closer, patting his brother's head. "Okay. Good job, Dragon." He leaned down, noisily kissing Dragon's forehead before moving towards the door to get inside, walking over the pools of blood before going inside to get cleaned up for dinner.
Meanwhile, Phoebe was starting to stir. He blinked, then sat up, rubbing his head before hurriedly moving over to Dragon and carefully setting his head on the redhead's lap. "Are you alright? God, you look like hell!"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:59 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon grunted as his head was lifted, but he smiled tiredly at Phoebe. "I'm... I'm fine." It was an obvious lie. His smile quickly fell. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. He tried to look over at the corpses, but couldn't move much of his body. Instead he stared at the dead girl not too far away from them. "I... overdid it... I just wanted... to protect you guys... I didn't think... I'd go this far, though..."

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:07 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"You protected us, alright," he murmured, looking around. Forcing a small smile, he looked back to Dragon. "At least Oliver's okay. More than okay. He was weirdly comfortable with all of this. What does Adrian do, again?" Shaking his head, he looked back around at all of the dead teenagers. "Nonetheless, Oliver's in real danger while he's here. We should call Adrian to come get him. I don't think you could last another night of fighting after this."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Dragon gave the faintest of nods at Phoebe's suggestion. He tried to get up, standing for only a second before collapsing back to his knees, one arm around his ribs, or what was left of them. "I can't move," he grunted, panting heavily as he wondered if his fractured ribs had made their way to his lungs. Every attack he endured in his Wendigo form had hit him at once. Cuts, stabs, powerful punches, shots. The only explanation he could come up for not feeling the crippling pain was that he was in shock. "Can you... get someone to help me?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:59 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe kept a tight hold of Dragon, helping him back up once he'd fallen. "Let me," he said. He wasn't as strong as Dragon, but he was still a man. He could bench. The man he loved needed help, so he'd help him. He picked up the injured male, trying to hold him as carefully as possible, and walked back into the house. "I need a doctor. Benson!" The butler nodded and scurried off as Phoebe carried Dragon up the stairs.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

In the midst of his struggle up the steps, Dragon put his free hand to his face and winced at a sharp pain in his head. It was like a migraine had suddenly appeared, and what came with it was a familiar feeling of exhaustion. It wasn't one he felt during the times he broke his limits and passed out, but... like something inside him was stirring.
Had Phoebe seen his eyes, they would have shined dim gray for a moment.

~~~

After a couple hours Dragon was left alone in his room. There were bandages all over him, but it seemed that the worst was his exhaustion. Spike was in the room next to him in an even more critical condition, but he was feisty and would snarl that he's fine.
As he rested in his bed, Dragon closed his eyes - not asleep, but to think back to the fight. That form he took, the one that so easily massacred that group. He was vaguely aware of his surroundings at the time, only thinking about killing them and nothing more. It should have frightened him to think that something that vicious lurked inside him, but it was oddly satisfying. Then there was that voice that helped guide him to it. That strangely quiet and soothing voice. Who was that?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Speaking of voices, Phoebe's could be heard from the hallway directing servants. He barked at one who was moving too slow, then started sounding louder as he approached the door. Two maids opened the doors for him, and Phoebe moved close to the bed,. his phone in his hand. "I have a case coming up next week, but if you need more time to recover, I can send my partner in instead," he said, looking up from his phone as he sat beside the Wendigo, carefully adjusting his blanket.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items