Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [2/20/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 pm
UPCOMING: THE MIZ VS. STING

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A loud sound echos in the arena as the lights dim and a crow makes its cawing sound, and the crowd immediately erupts in cheers as the know who is about to make his entrance to the ring. After about 10 seconds of the weird and bizarre opening to his theme, Sting walks out from backstage to a big pop from the audience, and he makes it to the top of the ramp and stops, looking at the atmosphere of the arena. They were about to witness one of the most popular stars in wrestling perform here today. Wearing his signature white and black face paint with his black trench coat and his wrestling gear under it, he makes his way down the ramp and is introduced.

"Introducing first.... from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at 250 pounds, STINNGGGGGGGG!!"

Sting makes it to the steps, walking up them to the apron, and enters the ring. He paces around the ring, getting up onto the second TB in the corner, and stands there looking into the audience, not showing much emotion... and gets back down, ready for his opponent to come out/ his match to start.

User Image

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

"Hold on, wait a minute!" a voice from the ramp had exclaimed. When the camera panned over to where the voice had been coming from, they revealed The Miz he was currently wearing expensive clothing, consisting of his aviator shades dark tinted with a golden frame along with some in-style rags a gray-washed blazer, with a warm gray-washed scarf around his neck. Though, Mike's clothes didn't really matter at the moment. At the moment the audience had been thinking about why The Miz would have interrupted the segment in the first place. The Miz already had a microphone raised to his lips, but even though his voice sounded very firm, his facial expression told another story. His facial expression looked a mixture of worry and frustration, he proceeded to walk down the ramp while he spoke. "Before all of you get your hopes up about this match I have something to say! I just wanted to come out here to remind each and everyone of you about what Sting had done to me last week on a episode of Saturday Night Showdown! Do you remember? Because I sure do. Last week, I was ready to go against Sting. I was ready to go head to head, toe to toe with a former world champion, but instead of actually facing me like a man, he just goes ahead and comes out like the shell he is and blindsides me with a monstrous assault with a baseball bat!" after The Miz had recapped last weeks SNS, the crowd would have cheered at the thought of Sting destroying The Miz, they were happy about the outcome that happened last week. The audience had a distaste for The Miz anyways. The Miz heard the cheers spilling out from the majority of the audience's mouths and he simply brushed it off like usual. "I could of been sitting on a hospital bed having my leg and neck stitched for days, but unfortunately for you Sting I'm still in the best shape I can be, after all of that I'm feeling fantastic. I mean, the A-Lister that I am is still capable of walking down the red carpet fully suited in a tuxedo, but that's not the point. My point is that I have a message for you, Sting. My message is I'm not fighting with you today. I'm not going to step into the same ring as you as of right now, but I will during our Elimination Chamber match because come at Day Of Uprising not only will I seek my personal vengeance against you, but I will beat you, like you beat me!" the audience would show mixed reactions to this. The Miz dropped his microphone and started to back up as he was a little bit scared to step into the sights of Sting again, he didn't want to get injured before his big day at the pay-per-view, he would have started walking backwards up the ramp, as he would have had a staredown with Sting.

User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:12 pm
Not long after Miz and Sting's stare down would the sound of metal colliding against metal began on the PA system, thus being the entrance music to the Beast himself who stepped onto the stage behind Miz with a disapproving look.  

Beast Incarnate

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:13 pm
The Miz backed up into a very buff figure, he would have turned around slowly in shock as he would have seen Brock Lesnar, standing there looking at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Sting takes off his trench coat, setting it out of the ring, looking up the ramp at Brock Lesnar appearing.  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:16 pm
《THE GAME; TRIPLE H》

"King of Kings" by Motorhead, plays throughout the arena as Triple H gets a pop
from the audience. He would come out in his suit and tie, as he would take off his tie and jacket, unbuttoning the first three buttons of his collar shirt, and rolling up his two sleeves.

Triple H would walk pass The Miz and Brock Lesnar,
ignoring them, as he would keep his eyes on Sting, and he would get
up on the apron.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:16 pm
Sting backs up to allow Triple H to come in, and stares at him.  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:17 pm
Triple H gets into the ring through the second rope, as he looks Sting square in the face, as the crowd starts to chant!  
Beast Incarnate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm
Brock looked to take Miz from his feet, lift him up and attempt to F5 him  

Beast Incarnate

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 pm
Sting has a staredown with Triple H, not backing down from the game.  
AwesomeButAnnoying rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 pm
The Miz would have tried to weasel his way out of it by elbowing Brock Lesnar's head, weakening his grip!!  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:20 pm
Triple H would walk up into Sting's face, nose to nose, as Triple H would point to himself,

"THIS CHAMBER MATCH IS MINE!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:21 pm
"You'll have to get through me first!" Sting yelled back, nose to nose with Triple H.  

The Vigilante Sting

Genius

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm
Brock was punched but kept his grip only snarling as Miz tried to weasel away  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items