Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Welcome to Our Village! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  We're glad you're here!
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:09 am
Hypnotic Dentist
Village Funds
Hypnotic Dentist
Hello! I'm Matt and I'm new to the guild! Thank you for the welcoming! o: I hope I can do my best to help out the guild in any way possible!

If you need help with graphics, games, or art, please feel free to let me know!

Actually, we do! Thank you for offering!
So here's the situation: I have some prizes, but I never made the game to give them away. Would you be willing to give away some random prizes for Our Village? You could design the game any way you like, with whatever graphics you like, and I'll give out the prizes as you like. Let me know if you interested here or in the Treasurer's Report. emotion_hug

I am definitely interested! Which forum would you like me to host the game in? o: what are the prizes?
Hi hi! Yay! More help for Our Village fun!
This forum please, and the prizes are now listed in the Treasurer's Report thread. Nothing huge, just a bit o' fun. Please don't let this be a stress for you!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:34 am
Hypnotic Dentist
Village Funds
Hypnotic Dentist
Hello! I'm Matt and I'm new to the guild! Thank you for the welcoming! o: I hope I can do my best to help out the guild in any way possible!

So here's the situation: I have some prizes, but I never made the game to give them away. Would you be willing to give away some random prizes for Our Village? You could design the game any way you like, with whatever graphics you like, and I'll give out the prizes as you like. Let me know if you interested here or in the Treasurer's Report. emotion_hug

I am definitely interested! Which forum would you like me to host the game in? o: what are the prizes?
This forum please, and the prizes are now listed in the Treasurer's Report thread. Nothing huge, just a bit o' fun. Please don't let this be a stress for you!  

Village Aide
Crew

Hypnotic Dentist

IRL Warlock

46,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:55 pm
JoyRose
Hypnotic Dentist
Village Funds
Hypnotic Dentist

Sorry it took me so long! here is the game thread! c:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25247071  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Hypnotic Dentist
Sorry it took me so long! here is the game thread! c:
]https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25247071

Thank you for making the game! I'm sorry response has been so small, but you did a lovely job! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kyenoir

OG GO

13,140 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:21 am
Hi I'm Kyenoir, thanks for welcoming me here!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:50 am
Kyenoir
Hi I'm Kyenoir, thanks for welcoming me here!

We are SO glad you've joined the fun here! Welcome indeed!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:19 pm
I added one of *Our Village* 's Banners to my siggy, it's part of gaiatools' random rig sets, never the same , changes images all the time xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:54 pm
Queentintin
I added one of *Our Village* 's Banners to my siggy, it's part of gaiatools' random rig sets, never the same , changes images all the time xd

Thank you! So many times folks have said they found Our Village through someone's siggy - it really works!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:26 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin

Thank you! So many times folks have said they found Our Village through someone's siggy - it really works!

Hey that's awesome heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:51 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

Hey that's awesome heart
emotion_awesome  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:47 pm
WICKED WNX

Welcome to Our Village Guild! We're so glad you're joining us. Our Welcome thread will help orient you to our guild. Please post once per month in Our Village Monthly Raffle to help keep Our Village active and fun. Let me know if you have any questions. We can't wait to see you around Our Village! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:45 pm
Queen Yunalesca

Welcome to Our Village Guild! We're so glad you're joining us. Our Welcome thread will help orient you to our guild. Please post once per month in Our Village Monthly Raffle to help keep Our Village active and fun. Let me know if you have any questions. We can't wait to see you around Our Village! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Taiga Jurai

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:26 pm
Hi call me Taiga I'm a huge enthusiast of anime and video games I also love sci-fi like star trek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:24 pm
Taiga Jurai
Hi call me Taiga I'm a huge enthusiast of anime and video games I also love sci-fi like star trek

I am no good at most video games (much to the delight of my daughter) but I do enjoy anime, sci-fi, and Star Trek!!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:35 pm
Hi! My name is Ochru Hiwatari and I am waiting to be accepted into this guild. I live in Mineral Town in the Renaissance Galaxy, which is in the Planet Hamster compass of west. Its east on earth's compass.

I've posted a couple of times in this guild already, but am not officially a member yet.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff