Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ramona Lisa

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:33 pm
---------------------------------------------------Fursona-------------------------------------------------
User Image
--Name: Finnick Adelais
--Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
--Species:
Fennec Fox
--Height:
5'9"
--Weight:
120 lbs
--Eye Color:
Brown
Dislikes:
Being pushed around, water, jerks, Spicy food,
Personality:
Shy at first, a little clingy, playful once you warm up to him, flirty, can get hyper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 am
Hello~
I am her
She is me
We are we cat_3nodding

Name ;; Unknown cat_emo maybe... Micaela (Mikayla)
NickName ;; Sockz, or Miku
Gender ;; Female
Age ;; 14-18
Species ;; Unknown
Height ;; 5'2"
Weight ;; 130ish >Chubby, altho i know i drew her bad... I cant draw chubby... cat_cry
Sexuality ;; Genderblind / Pansexual
Powers ;; She can fly, as well as run, as fast as light cat_3nodding
Biography ;; She was born in a small town, but was always shunned. Sockz is a mixed breed of who-knows-what and the fellow villagers never liked that idea. After she was able to walk and talk, Sockz ran away into the closest forest. She lived in the forest and learned to fend for herself. Sockz never cared for killing animals unless they tried to kill her first. So she lived off leaves and berries. As she got older, she traveled deeper and deeper into the forest. Sockz still lives in the forest, but now by another village. There, she steals food, usualy breads, when she cant find berries. Later in her life, she does meet a nice argonian while he was fishing and they become friends, then lovers, and whatnot. cat_4laugh
Personality ;; Loner, shy, sneaky, sweet, careful, hopeless romantic, clingy
Extra ;; Her tail is massively long o: Her chest is a 32D, and she has little spikes down her back. She is still underconstuction, so patterns and minor details may change. Like her colours...
Refference One
Refference Two

xChibi Cannibalx

Spoopy Kitten

ZombifiedSkylar

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:04 pm
Name: Kai
Nickname: Straydog
Sex: Male

Kai is an eighteen year old folf. A folf is a fox and wolf hybrid. He is your typical eighteen year old. He has a part time job, drives a fifteen year old car, and spends his free hours hanging with his friends. Kai enjoys playing soccer and loves skateboarding. Well, anything that is an extreme sport he loves. If you love to talk to Kai send him a message with the subject as Folfie Love.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm
Hello! :3

I haven't role-played for a long time and I really want to get back into in. :3
I'm super excited. I'd like to get away from real life. XD

Name: Sammantha
Species: Cow
Fur: Black and white Hair color: Red
Height: 5'6
Eye color: Green
Appearance:
User ImageUser Image

[[Or how ever my avatar looks. :3]]  

MistressFluffaluffagus

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:50 pm
Hmmm~ this guild has changed names quite a few times since I've been a member all these years. Nice to see some new faces though! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm
I'm new to gaia, I just joined and I'm so confused, clueless. I'm looking for friends..  

Kyainedwaggie

Binby

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:27 am
Hullo. :3 I just joined you guys and gals not too long ago and wanted to wave a hand in greeting. Most of the website is inaccessible to me since I use an ipad2, BUT I can still use the forums and have other chatting programs to supplement my lack of flash. >.<

I'm still pretty new to Gaia, so, don't hesitate sending me a message for anything whatsoever, I'll respond ASAP.

As far as what I am, that can be left to your imagination. This character doesn't have a specific species so to speak, but instead has figured himself out to be more of a 'creature of the earth' and has the attributes of many different animas. He doesn't have the ability to morph or change form, and isn't incorporeal, but has learned he's more of a spirit totem than living being. (death is still possible)

He doesn't remember much of his past, but occasionally has vague visions hinting at his purpose in life. Magic isn't something he considers himself to posess even though it may look like it from the viewing end.

Personality is friendly and somewhat sarcastic at times, but he's also given to sudden changes in mood due to his innate empathic abilities.

Mmk, I don't want this to turn into a page long bio, so I'm going to stop now. I'll be around and don't be shy!

Buh-bye!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:06 pm
I don't feel like typing a whole big introduction so I'm just going to say HI!

lX-The-Noxious-Syringe-Xl

ryukane satori

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:31 pm
Hello. I have been on Gaia for 7-8 years and socialize with few individuals. Lack on my part of unwilling to socialize.
Within the past couple years, I have realized that I indeed was a furry and have initiated my submersion into the people & culture.
It's nice to be apart of this guild and I look forward getting to know some furry friends on here. I don't typically role-play.

My bio:
Even though my Gaia name is ryukane satori, I prefer to be called Spots or Spottie. Obtained that name before I was a known furry among my friends.
I would say that my 'fursona' is a wolf type; her black pelt has silver spots.
Her tail is quite longer than a typical wolfs' tail(& more fluffy), also ears are a bit larger(pierced as well). Some purple&red coloring here&there.
Little on the chubby side; sweets&chips are my downfall.
Likeable, clingy, serious, imaginative, occasionally playful, blunt, intelligent, sometimes shy, thinks very literally, curious....*list goes on*
I like to read just about anything I can get my paws on, am a gamer(Xbox gamertag: Spottie2Hottie), and enjoys nature-oriented outings.
Gender&sexual orientation: bisexual female
Relationship: mated to a wonderful guy who puts up with me everyday  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm
Hiya! I'm happy to be aboard. :3 Seems like a nice guild!

My name is Azzy. I'm pretty new to Gaia, so I'm still learning, but I'm having a lot of fun biggrin

I've been a furry for a long time, and love to draw (even though I haven't been doing it much recently). My FA can be found here!

And here is my refsheet! (Warning, realistically-chubby female, but SFW)

If you want to know more about me (as...dumb as this may sound), you can find my Pounced ad here, too (also safe for work, but kinda long XD).

Anyhoo! I hope to make a few furry friends here, I need people to spoil, haha. XD

<3 You guys are awesome.  

AzzyBlue

-kakashiandyaoi-

Sweet Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: James Demetri Conners
Seme or uke: innocent uke
Sexuality: Gay
Neko/furry: Fox Neko
Likes: Cooking, Loves candy, enjoys being spoiled,boys,Art,stronger men,tall guys,protection,cleaning,animals,rain,wind,winter,cold,snuggling
Dislikes: Dust,mud,Stalkers,Dogs,Bugs,Hot,
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 105lb(s)
Single heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 am
Heya,

My nickname's Unknownuser2, I'm an old gaian that loves make new friendships.

If you like be my friend, be welcome to add me !!! *hugs*  

unknownuser2

Beloved Friend

Akiriuu

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image
Her Normal Form

User Image
Her Sonic Form

**Both of which are temporary until I get my scanner up and my own pictures online. The coloring is as accurate as it can get though.

Name: Akira Riuu

Sexual Orientation: Straight/Bi-picky (only likes masculine girls who look like guys)

Species: Arctic Wolf

Height: 5'8

Weight: HA HA HA HA

[๑] HISTORY
Well. Her mother was a demon, a damn lovely one at that. A low level breed, though, yet her mother actually caught they attention of a high ranking angel. Using this to her advantage, her mother seduced the angel but, everything has a price. They fell in love. Unfortunately, the mother was pressured and continued with her plan of deceit and in the end, her angelic father was killed by a horde of demons. Her mother found out that she was pregnant, unknowing that the leader of her clan was anticipating this. The mixture of blood to create an offspring who could enter the heavens unscathed. When he mother found out, she took flight, determined to let her child grow in a way that her lover would want.

When Riuu was born, it was the exact opposite of what you would think. Her mother wasn't joyous, but disgusted, the child reminded her to much of her lost love. She raised the child anyway, but mourned her lover in the process. Riuu grew in a broken home, never understanding why her mother hated her so much or why she had such abilities. But she grew and had a pretty tough time of it. She was told her father died when she was young, her mother struggled to take care of her. They always seemed to move and her mother was always with a different man every evening, it seemed. The men even began to come onto her at the tender age of 12.

Her mother continued to grow bitter for reasons unknown and began to abuse her only child. Aki ran away from home and tried to take care of herself at the age of 15. She got in with the wrong crowd and learned how to make her living as a thief. As time went on, she also became an exotic dancer. Stealing was good enough to help fill her belly, but the bills needed to get paid. She did a lot of bad things and did them with a lot of bad people (don't get me wrong..sex and drugs was never apart of those bad things, and neither was murder). Yet a mercy was graced to her when she was invited to dance at a party for mercenaries. She accepted her co-workers invite, needing the money,

At the party, she caught they eye of one of one of the more ruthless mercs'. Handsome as he was, she didn't like his vibe and told him to get lost. He did not like his first rejection and went to show Riuu exactly how he felt about it. Another merc saw the exchange but before he could intervene, he witnessed Riuu's display of power. Power she didn't even know she had. This gentle merc was also a sage and he took Riuu under his wing. It was hard to get her to trust him, but in the end, she went for it because of his offer.

"Follow me, and you will never be alone again. I promise. I won't let life hurt you anymore."

Riuu began to clean herself up. Her mentor helped her understand her abilities and what she was, he got her a job, got her back in school. He was the father she always wanted. And she was his first understudy. Many people wanted to train under him, but he never took anyone. Until Riuu. Life was good for Riuu. She began to smile, she was happy and she loved Althavan. Her adopted father.

But happiness does not always last long.

Althavan had enemies. Riuu had admirers. One foul night as they journeyed together, an enemy and admirer all in one showed. The battle was fierce, the night was bleak. And in one stroke of bad luck, Althavan broke his promise to Riuu.

He died.

Getting on in age, although powerful, he knew he was dying. And so did their attacker. Taking advantage of Althavan's weak spot, he took the elder sage down. Lost in her own fury, Riuu broke. All her abilities fed by uncontrollable emotion. She passed out. When she woke, she was in the bottom of a huge crater, she stood...and turned her back on life.

"You liar..."

She traveled and during her travels she found an abandoned cathedral. She stays in the attic and would travel to a little village not to far from it in order to get odd jobs to make a living. She lived her days trying to find some purpose. She has no friends and no one she could ever find to trust. She honestly is a bit of an enigma to herself now, not knowing who she has become. One day, during the villages celebration, she checked the job listings and that was how she discovered this job opening.....

[๑] PERSONALITY
A big walking contradiction! Usually she is a carefree, silent person, Kind, Free spirited, Independent and sweet. Riuu is a calm and patient girl, a gentle-natured, strong-willed, and mild-mannered woman. Yet she has many aspects to her demeanor that can change depending on her mood. Although worldly and wise, she still has a somewhat naive tendency, an innocence around her. She is forthright, protective to those close to her, and torn between inner conflicts. She is as brave as anyone with strong beliefs and a will to live, and has a moral virtue that intrigues. She is slow to anger, and even slower to take vengeance simply because violence is always a last resort for her. She doesn’t want to harm others intentionally nor does she wish to hurt people emotionally but she will defend herself. She respects those who value honor, kindness, and loyalty. The only people who invoke her scorn are those who stand for nothing but themselves. Well-educated, even-tempered, She can be shy in the beginning, when it comes to meeting new people, yet after awhile might become more talkative, it all depends on the person. Sometimes she may appear cold and aloof. However, since many people have taken her kindness for weakness, she is not as trusting anymore and can only tolerate so much. Therefore, she has no very close friends and few loved ones. She isn’t sure if she believes in true love anymore but she loves the idea of it and she still dreams about it. That is most likely her favorite hobby: dreaming. Her imagination runs wild and it often gets her in trouble with the real world, no matter how passionate she may seem. Open-minded, she is sarcastic and certain situations can set off her temper quickly, especially with the stupid & ignorant. Yet her temper is not as bad as some, but it's good enough and her anger is very unforgiving. She can also really hold a grudge, but only if it is worth holding. She tries to understand people, as much as possible though to keep from getting into unnecessary incidents. Charming nature, loves life, likes to smile and she enjoys laughter be it others or her own. She really hates seeing sad or abused people. Her patience can be award winning, she will put up with a lot of crap if she has to. Wisdom shines in her eyes and she carries herself gracefully (even if she is really clumsy). At some point people can catch the look of a warrior on her features, or even the look of loneliness. She can be a bit feisty, loud, brave, and tomboyish at times, stubborn and full of pride. Never backing down from a fight (unless she has the good sense god gave her), her heart leads her to her destiny, while her mouth leads her to trouble. She can be silent and mysterious at times as well (but that usually means she is hiding something). Easy to get along with, annoying when she wants to be, helpful when she can be... There is a darker side to her, hidden deeply within. Only her extreme anguish can set it off. This is the darker side that hunts, kills, and destroys anything that gets in her way or just pisses her off. That side lays dormant though, but it lurks, sometimes you can see a glint of it flash in her eyes. Her personality varies with her mood. Her mind is a jumble of things only she can translate: yet it takes awhile to unravel so much. Her uniqueness attracts yet pushes away people. People see her as funny, wise (sometimes), kind and unpredictable. She is quite easy to get along with, but at times her stubborn, prideful ways causes a lot of anger. Yet she knows when to wield and admit when she is wrong (even though its hard to do…). Unfortunately, her outer layer is a fake. Deep inside she is always in pain, always hurting, yearning, and never fully trusting people. But being the actress she is, no one could ever notice unless they look hard enough and have the patience and will to understand. She is able to keep an impassive demeanor to hide her true emotions from others, a great asset to have in her case. Surrounded by people, yet still so alone. The pains of her past slowly destroy her, yet she deals with it alone. Until the day she dies, she will be a kind, graceful friend to all. Although her mind is dark and her soul is twisted, she basically is a mild mannered, emotional girl simply trying to live and enjoy life. Unfortunately it’s hard to do when you are a clutter of things mashed together under one mound of flesh.

[๑] LIKES
Nature
Reading
Drawing
Tranquility
Singing
Laughing
inner peace
life…

[๑] DISLIKES
Intentional Assholes.
Obnoxious People
Sissy Men
Dumb Females
Crowded places
heat
pain (emotional or physical)
------

A complicated creature, I know. There is more to her and more to add, like her fav colors and all, but I haven't finished her full profile as of yet. So when I do, I'll put up a link. For now, I just wanna rp D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm
Um..hello..I am Kuristuin, teh Rune Soul Kitsune, I shall paste a picture when I have the time..

Name:Kuristuin (goes by Kuri a lot)
Height:5'3" in Anthro Form, Varies in True Form
Sexuality:Straight
Breed:Kitsune

History:Her Parents were of different breeds of the Kitsune, one a Rune Fox, the other a Soul Kitsune. What their mix caused was a overly demonic, hyper nut case of a Three-Tailed mix. But by the time she truly reached 16 her home was attacked by Thorned Glide Dragons. Ninety percent killed off before her and her parents could escape. They in-cased her within a Darkened Crystal within the Guardian's Cave. Making sure she could not be seen or see anything, they went for their fate and confronted the beasts. When Kuristuin had finally awoken in the new time she was spotted and caught by a Demi-Demon. After some time she began to notice her abilities and quickly grew out of the control of the Demi.  

Kurikiin

Mythical Healer

30,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Far Off Noise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 am
Hi! I'm new here. You can call me Far. I don't really have a fursona yet, but I am working on it. I have a few ideas, but I don't know what to go with yet.

I am 28, married, with one child. I am an otherkin, a witch, a pagan, and a redhead. smile I'm American, but I would rather live in Ireland. I am a trained phlebotomist without a gig, though right now I sell jewelry. ^_^

Hi!

Oh, and I love rpg's and all kinds of role play. As soon as I get a character solidified I will attempt to make a character sheet/ref sheet, though I cannot draw at all. I love Sand Cats (and almost all cats, for that matter) as well as Ravens and Crows. I have a passion for shapeshifters, too, though don't even mention Twilight.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff