Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:40 pm
She glared at him. "Alcott, I'm nineteen years old. I can handle a few guys!" Suddenly, the waiter appeared, a strawberry daiquiri in one hand and a glass of water in the other. "This is for you, Michaela. That girl in the corner ordered it for you," he stuttered. Michaela smiled sweetly. "Thank you ever so, Patrick. I'll see you in Marinal Studies." He nodded, smiling nervously, then walked briskly away. Turning back to Alcott, she raised an eyebrow. "See?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Alcott rolled his eyes. "See what? You think I'll change my mind just because you said a few fancy words?" He put his feet up on the table. "Oh, you take Marine Studies! Well in that case, have all the parties you want! You know what, why don't I buy you a big a$$ suite in Las Vegas, too? You can obviously take care of yourself since you study fish!" he mocked then put a lit cigarette to his lips. "At least you'll be able to tell them apart." he snorted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:01 pm
Michaela clenched her jaw. "Why are you such an a**? And I don't study fish! I tutor him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image

"It's just the golden rule, sweetheart." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:18 pm
"I don't treat you badly!" she protested. "What am I saying, I don't treat you AT ALL!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image

Alcott nodded and folded an arm behind his head. He closed his eyes and took a long drag of his cigarette, feeling the relaxing warmth that came with it. "That doesn't make sense." he simply responded, a cloud of smoke coming out with each word.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:56 pm
Folding her arms, Michaela looked away. "Yes it does, you're just a moron."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

"If you say so." he shrugged and tilted his head back, in a deep state of relaxation thanks to his delightful friend, the cigarette.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 pm
Rolling her eyes, she focused on her menu, nearly on the verge of growling. "I'm really beginning to hate you, Alcott Northwind...and I will be having my party tonight!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

"Fine. I'll just dress up as some looney old man and embarrass you." he smiled charmingly despite what he just threatened.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm
"It's just a little party!" she insisted. "Would you rather I go off to someone else's party and stay the night there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image

"You really think I won't follow you as an old man?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm
She groaned. "Come on! Didn't you go to parties when you were my age? Alcott, if you want to come and chaperone, then be my guest. Just don't ruin my party!" Suddenly, Patrick reappeared at her elbow, smiling tenderly at the oblivious young woman. "Do you know what you want to eat?" he asked. Michaela smiled brightly back. "Bacon cheeseburger, please." The young man nodded, writing her order down quickly. He almost forgot about Alcott, only remembering him once the girl tugged on his sleeve and motioned to her lunch partner. "Oh, sorry. And you, sir?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

"Actually no, I didn't." Alcott said as he took the cigarette from his lips. He had gone to a few parties, truthfully, but they were because his master wanted to show him off to her friends... in more ways than one. The teacher fought with his memories for a moment until the waiter's voice snapped him out of it. "Huh?" he blinked and looked around. His expression softened as he realized that he was back in reality. "Oh... Just some cheese sticks, I guess." he grunted as he brought the cigarette to his lips, but the little stick had burnt out in his small trance. Alcott rolled his eyes and rubbed the dimming flame against his coaster.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:27 pm
Patrick nodded and scurried away, grinning at Michaela. Turning back to Alcott, she rolled her eyes. "Every kid goes to parties in college unless they're social recluses who look nothing like you."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff