Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:56 am
JoyRose
Pink Fregia
I am on grandma duty, today.

Best duty evah! I'm always so grateful when my parents take a turn that way, giving my daughter time with them and my husband and me time for US. xd

I'm a very hands on grandma. I see them at least 3xs a week. I help as much as I can, without being in the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:00 am
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

Best duty evah! I'm always so grateful when my parents take a turn that way, giving my daughter time with them and my husband and me time for US. xd

I'm a very hands on grandma. I see them at least 3xs a week. I help as much as I can, without being in the way.

That's beautiful. My parents would take my daughter one night a week, and then on Sunday evening we'd all gather at Mom's house for Sunday dinner. Plus the odds and ends over some weeks when we'd see each other for some special reason. My daughter got the benefit of seeing how another successful couple lives and manages their lives and home, and they got to spend time with their only grandchild. It's great!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:27 am
JoyRose
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

That's beautiful. My parents would take my daughter one night a week, and then on Sunday evening we'd all gather at Mom's house for Sunday dinner. Plus the odds and ends over some weeks when we'd see each other for some special reason. My daughter got the benefit of seeing how another successful couple lives and manages their lives and home, and they got to spend time with their only grandchild. It's great!

I feel grandparents are important for children to have. My kids didn't really have that. Only my oldest ever met my mom, and only when she was little. My dad would try to visit at least once a yr for a few hours.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:42 pm
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

I feel grandparents are important for children to have. My kids didn't really have that. Only my oldest ever met my mom, and only when she was little. My dad would try to visit at least once a yr for a few hours.

I totally agree! I'm lucky my parents are just a ten minute drive away, but my husband's mom is hundreds and hundreds of miles away, so we only see her about every other year. His father died several years ago, but at least she still has 3 grandparents who she knows beyond a shadow of doubt love her.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:45 am
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

I tapped UR Booty heart

I'm older than JOY ROSE...
I'm also a very hands on grandmother of 4.. I practically raised 2 of them most of their lives, up till about 3 years ago. They still came over 4 days & sometimes weeks at a time. about 3months ago, they stopped letting me see & talk 2 them.(long story, nothing we did) But we sneak & talk 2 them on Face Book & Skype. They R 14 & 16 now. So they know what's going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:22 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

I tapped UR Booty heart

I'm older than JOY ROSE...
I'm also a very hands on grandmother of 4.. I practically raised 2 of them most of their lives, up till about 3 years ago. They still came over 4 days & sometimes weeks at a time. about 3months ago, they stopped letting me see & talk 2 them.(long story, nothing we did) But we sneak & talk 2 them on Face Book & Skype. They R 14 & 16 now. So they know what's going on.

Hooray for grandmothers! Maybe my turn will come some day, but my daughter is still in college, so I'm content to wait. biggrin  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 pm
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

My granny died of Alzheimers and yet, in my dreams at night I can still communicate with her and my grandpa who died of a hernia as if they had never left this world. Its cool!

A random fact about me is that I laugh at my own farts a lot of the time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:57 am
empress dee
My granny died of Alzheimers and yet, in my dreams at night I can still communicate with her and my grandpa who died of a hernia as if they had never left this world. Its cool!

Dreaming of loved ones that way is beautiful. I keep my grandmother alive for my daughter, who doesn't remember her, through repeating the stories - that woman could tell a tale!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Dreaming of loved ones that way is beautiful. I keep my grandmother alive for my daughter, who doesn't remember her, through repeating the stories - that woman could tell a tale!

Speaking of, I dreamed I had a second daughter from Terry named Lillian or Lilly for short.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 am
I thought I had posted here. I'm really a little older than Joy Rose.  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:02 am
Morrigan Skylar

Terry is 45, Andy is soon to be 44 in August, and I am 36 going on 37 next month, so if any of you don't beat the age of 45, then Terry is the oldest in here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:25 am
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar

Terry is 45, Andy is soon to be 44 in August, and I am 36 going on 37 next month, so if any of you don't beat the age of 45, then Terry is the oldest in here.

Even I beat Terry, but a long shot! But only in years, not necessarily in maturity. rofl  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:07 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar

Even I beat Terry, but a long shot! But only in years, not necessarily in maturity. rofl

Older than 45? Wow! Let me guess...52?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:17 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar

No. Do you want to play hot/cold? lol  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:24 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar

LOL I'm 56, gonna be 57 in July.. Hubby is on here 2 & he will be 63 next month.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff