Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGlancing from Sedynn to Veda, Desiré gave a frown and began tapping her fingers nervously against her sword. "is there anything we can do? i don't exactly feel comfortable with this, even if they are succubi." she mumbled, lightly fidgeting with her fingers as she looked to her twin. She seemed to be having the same reaction.

"right.... are you sure this is okay? i mean, if he gets them, things could go really bad, couldn't they?" she mumbled, setting the duo down as she turned to look at Jedah only to frown at the sound of a chuckle. crap. "this isn't the real you. just stop it. or i'll do something neither of us want" she frowned, chewing on her lip as she looked to her sister. could they actually do it this time was the question. they'd never successfully nullified anyone's powers like their father could, and to do so with someone as powerful as Veda? that would be rather difficult. As Desiré came to her side and took her hand, both girls seem to visibly relax for a second only to grow more serious and powerful.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:24 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?

xxxxx"I don't think so. We'll be lucky if it does settle down. Chestra, just be prepared if I have to toss you through a portal," Sedynn muttered, his arms resting at his sides. What all could they do when Veda had one of his dangerous stigmas activated? If it weren't for Jedah insisting Veda stayed with him or he wasn't leaving this gate, Belial wouldn't have taken him along. Even Wrath didn't want him in his gate. "I know... Ladies, be careful with what you do to him 'cause he can switch those stigmas faster than he can move right now."

xxxxx"Quite positive. He'll detach your arms without so much as blinking. Be glad he requested you drop them instead of just acting," Jedah had responded before Serenity put the two down. Letting his bats spread out and swarm the succubi, he stepped towards his twin. He just had to be careful with his approach though he could see a bit of irritation from Veda. Hopefully his bats could get the girls out before the other ate them. Dangit! Why was Belial such a dillhole? This would've been a huge favor to the darkly clad demon and yet he wasn't allowed to kill those two. "Veda, settle down. Belial isn't going to be happy if you follow through. Just walk away."

xxxxxFlicking Jedah in the chest, Veda's gaze shifted towards the twin girls as his brother went flying backwards and skipped across the ground. "Isn't me? Sweet, but incorrect. This isn't how I want to be. Why else would everyone, including your father, call me a monster? It's not like I asked for these abilities," he responded in a cool tone only to step towards the duo. Once within a foot of them, he paused. "Drop it back down, girls, before you get hurt. I don't want the other one triggered. This one's easier to control though it's still pretty hostile... And I wasn't going to eat all of them, just part of them so they'd leave Jedah alone. I just didn't want to get you if my aim was off. Sure, my emotions are cut off at the moment, but I'm still rather sane. You and Jedah, however, are in the way of those girls getting exactly what they deserve. Normally, I wouldn't condone this type of behavior from myself, but they've crossed the line this time. Them spying on Jedah is going too far. What we do is none of their business." At noticing the bats were gone and Jedah was standing back up, he gave a soft tisk just as the circle in his eyes returned to be a faint pattern. Letting his clothes shift back into the jester costume, he set his hat back atop his head and padded some ways away just so he could crouch down and start doodling odd symbols in a line.

xxxxx"Ouch... Looks like my bats got them out of here and he's settled down again. Sorry about you two having to see that side of him... It's not something he likes about himself... He's right though. Sweet as your stating that wasn't him was, the Lino Doue is a part of him. The stigmas are a part of him just like all of his formulas. He can be sweet and timid, yes, but he is a dangerous demon to encounter," Jedah sighed while rubbing his chest. He'd known Veda was strong physically when using the Lino Doue when they were younger, but this was more than just a few years of not triggering it. That was like Belial patting him on the back when he'd first taken the duo; knocking Jedah on his face with one swat. Seeing his brother drawing in the dirt, his brow furrowed. "What are you writing over there, Veda?" "Doodles."

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"guess we don't need to do anything..." Serenity murmured, taking the water stone from her sister as she walked back towards Sedynn and Chestra. "um, so, now what?" she asked, rocking on her heels awkwardly.

Using the current situation to her advantage, Desire gave a smirk and headed off towards where she'd agreed to meet Lymbo. brushing her hair over her shoulder as she came over, smiling lightly at him as she came to a stop near the tree. "so, that was eventful." she mumbled, tapping her fingers against her thigh.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:20 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxWatching Chestra take the water stone back and hurl it back into the lake, Sedynn removed the fire stone from inside his shirt and dropped it down to his foot so it was on top of the toe of his boot. "As I said, we'd be lucky if that settled down without any casualties. Then again, I've always believed Chestra's pretty damn lucky to be around even as destructive as he is. Good things happen when he's around... And then there are the rare occasions something bad happens around him. Point is, he's my lucky charm," Sedynn smiled back at Serenity. At being hugged by the slightly smaller demon king, he patted him atop the head and kicked the fire stone away. Well, that was also an X marked in the manual for things Veda couldn't do. Good thing he hadn't tried playing these games when it only took him a second to snap with his stigmas. "I don't know... And I don't want to shut him out, but thus far, the most we can tell that we can do with Veda is idle conversation. Almost anything else will trigger something with him and we were lucky this time. God knows if he's gotten any better at controlling the others... Chestra likes simple conversations if he has to talk, but prefers games... To which all of them have the same lack of rules against violence and most actually require it. I can do conversations, but I like challenging my mind, although Chestra is my first priority. We've been together since we got here and have never been too far apart... Or at least until he found a girl that caught his interest as of late. He still won't introduce me to her and we're practically brothers."

xxxxx"Shush. We've only met up a time or two. I don't have that much free time. Our legions are probably freaking out 'cause I made you sneak me out for our brief search for Veda too," the fair haired demon shushed the fire demon, his hand smacking him on the back and making him flinch. Good little demon general. It wasn't all that important that he was starting to notice girls that weren't like sisters to him. Besides, Sedynn had his own secret girlfriend he wasn't mentioning. "Mm... Do you know of anything we could try with Veda? I don't want to leave him out. He's been left out so much already and Jedah doesn't like leaving him out of things eith- Veda, where are you going?"

xxxxx"Elsewhere," Veda mumbled after having stood up and scuffed out his doodled symbols with his foot. It was a vague answer, something Jedah wasn't too happy with, but at seeing the air shifting like bunch of papers being removed from a desk, there wasn't exactly time to argue. His brother had started after the other, but stopped when Veda directed one long finger at him. "Veda, wait up. Eh? Don't point at me. What?" Rolling his eyes and dropping his hand back down, the demonic jester answered, "Stay put. Enjoy some time with them. I'm just going to our room to take a nap. You follow, I'm gonna hit you. It's what you always do and it's tiresome seeing potentially good allies and friends leaving you just because I'm there. Hasta luego." And with that, he stepped through the dark space created within the odd type of portal.

xxxxxSlowly removing himself from a complete standstill, Jedah hesitantly pointed towards where his brother had vanished. "Did he just... Leave me behind?" "Yep." Taking a moment to lower himself into a crouch and pinch the bridge of his nose, one could literally hear the gears turning in his head. "I know why he left. It's as you two said, you can't really do much besides talk with Veda's instabilities or sit in long debates over trying to do something without the fear of triggering a stigma. As much as you state you don't want to leave him out, someone seems a little relieved he's gone. Good job, Sedynn. You're just like so many others in making him feel he's not welcomed. And your little conversation didn't help either. Da loca. We don't want to leave him out, but..." "What?! The hell's that supposed to mean, Jedah?" "You know what it means! You know exactly what it means." "I'm allowed to be relieved your freaky-deaky brother didn't just eat all of us. That isn't magic, Jedah. That's something entirely else and it freaks even their dad out." "Call him freaky again, Sedynn. Call him fxckin' freaky one more fxckin' time and I will be coming after you." "Vay-duh is su-per fuh-king-" Punching Sedynn and Jedah upside the head, Chestra's cheer seemed to vanish entirely as Sedynn started enunciating his words. "Stop it! Both of you, knock it off! You're both acting juvenile over this. Jedah, you have to admit that a lot of kids here have been traumatized by his stigmas going off and most of us can't understand what he's talking about when he's using his normal talk. Heck, the most we can tell about his formula things is that it's some weird symbols put into an equation that makes up something's very existence. How's anyone supposed to take what he does? Ignore it and get eaten alive? Erased entirely? God forbid what the others do." "And how's he supposed to take it when everyone runs from him for something he didn't even ask for? At least one of them isn't as bad as the Alpha or the Lino Doue. And the Ebula Crypt just peers into the dreams and minds of others when he's asleep, the consequence being that it picks up on the feelings of others which could turn him into an emotional mess. Point is, it's not gonna- going to kill you. Ugh. Stupid slurs from the single digits are still slipping through. Anyhow, now I have to wait a while, or at least until Belial summons me, before I can go back to the gate I'm supposed to be in."

xxxxxGlancing up from where he was leaning against the tree, his dark forest green eyes having been focused on his feet, Lymbo had a brief flicker of a smirk pass over his face. "You think that's bad, you'd be having a panic attack over the Alpha Stigma. Need I remind you how there used to be grass, flowers, a land bridge to the building in the center of the lake, a second building by this dead tree and at least twenty kids that the sweet and timid jester wiped out entirely within mere seconds?" he retorted as he pulled himself upright. Stepping forwards and wrapping an arm around the girl's waist, he made a quick hop and the duo made a huge jump over the dark lake below to the building. It was here he removed his arm and shook his head. "Rhetorical question. Mm... Thanks for agreein' to help me... Y'know with this boy an' all by the way... I'll uh... Just show you to him then."

xxxxxConversation wasn't his thing and now that the fact that others were here had settled, he was showing that awkwardness with words as he motioned the girl to follow him inside. When you spent most of your life keeping to yourself and not being able to talk to anyone in regular conversation, it was hard making even idle conversation. Shockingly, it was something he had in common with Veda. Stopping outside of a very bland metal door with a small opening at eye level in a far more bland hallway, he pointed at the door. "Thar he lies in wait of 'is next mood swing. Just uh... Do understand he is quite literally like Jedah's age and your dad made me drag him here to break without killing him." Giving a half-shrug, he pulled a key out of his pocket, unlocking the door and rapping on the door. "Nightsong, I'm back for round... Uh..." "Round Two Hundred Eighty-three. And you brought back-up this time. Cute." "Hey, he responded to the name I used this time. She's not back-up either, brat. I'm gonna let 'er take this round with ya."

xxxxxSitting inside the dingy white room was a simple bed with a blanket and pillow matching the walls. On the bed was what appeared to be an eight-year-old boy with off-white hair, gold eyes and a dull grey long-sleeve shirt with baggy pants to match. What skin showed from the obviously too large shirt and pants showed scarring, even on his face, but something about how relaxed he was, his feet swinging over the edge of the bed, seemed very eerie. "Didn't dad say no one was supposed to be here much less know about my being here," he stated more like a fact than a question which didn't get a visible response from Lymbo though it'd become apparent gravity had severely increased on the boy, his feet no longer swaying. "Meh. The old man can suck it. She's as stubborn as you so she wouldn't leave... Just remember what I said about his other personalities."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:55 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxWatching Veda walk off, the blonde gave a frown and shook her head. "sorry, Jedah. I never intended to chase him off. and as i'm the one who initiated the conversation, it's sort of my fault. i can try reopening his portal, if you want? or is there something else i could do to make it up to you?" she offered, tucking a hair behind her ear as she looked to him. She had to work on her diplomacy skills some more in order to take over after all, she reminded herself, trying to convince herself that she didn't just want to be friends with the demon before her.

"never said it was bad, just eventful. it's not as though he can really change the fact that he has those abilities. all he can do is grow and learn to control them as best he can." she drawled, blinking as he hopped over to the building wit ease. Following him inside, she gave a sigh and began looking around once more only to blink as they stepped inside a room and she was met with a child. Staring at the boy for a moment, the girl gave a grin as she noted first how tiny he was only for a sigh to escape her. "right, i remember. now, lets see~" she hummed, smiling as she began slowly draining the air from the room. Turning back to Lymbo she smiled lightly. "it might get a bit hard to breathe if you get closer to him, just a forewarning." she hummed, a line of water forming around her gills as she continued draining the oxygen in the room but leaving a bubble of oxygen around the guardian so he could stay and watch.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:37 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Tch. There's nothing really that you could do for me right now and Veda will follow through in beating the crap out of me if I follow him. He's been saying it for over a year: Stop leaving everyone behind just for my sake. You need to expand beyond our realm and make friends who can also be powerful allies, but remember that even a single pawn can win a game even if all of the stronger pieces have been removed entirely from the board. I've left a lot of potential friends because they didn't like him being around and yet, it was his only real times to interact with other people. There's only the problem of him being able to go out and make friends that irritates me more than Morrigan and Lilith put together. The Sins, Dukes, Princes, Generals, Kings and Marquis all freak if they find out he's gone missing 'cause he has practically no essence of being there altogether. Even I can't find him if he goes somewhere without me," Jedah sighed while giving her a dismissive wave of the hand. Rubbing the back of his head and glancing at Chestra and Sedynn, he could only sigh again. "What do you all want to do then? I've time to waste and, apparently, try creating bonds with a present king and general and a future heir to the big man downstairs himself. And do please tell me if I need to change from my suit again. Unlike my fellow apprentices, I do try to be professional, well-mannered and well-dressed instead of half-naked and trampy."

xxxxx"Thank you, Jedah, for calming down... We're sorry about making him feel unwelcome," Chestra frowned, his eyes shut once more. As anyone could tell right about now, his eyes only seemed to open when meeting someone new or was being serious. Instead of letting the little tiara-wearing demon sulk, Jedah ruffled his hair and smiled lightly. Evil brat just broke everyone's hearts when he seemed upset much less started squalling. How anyone could remain mad at him was beyond him. "It's fine, Chestra... It wasn't your fault. Many have been traumatized, myself included, but he needs someone to understand his side. That's why I've defended him our whole lives. He scares the hell outta me, but he still has feelings and is my brother. I can't just abandon him like so many have done before. That's why I told Belial he had to take both of us or I wouldn't be his apprentice. Risky on my part, but I'd rather be here with Veda and Lymbo than to have left him here with that bum, wherever he's run off to." "We're still sorry... And I'm sorry Sedynn called him freaky."

xxxxxHolding up a hand as a thin layer of wind began swallowing up his entire body, Lymbo shook his head. "Like I said, I'm leaving this round to you. I'm merely observing from the sidelines and seeing if there's something I may have overlooked with him," he answered, his gaze still locked on the boy. His breathing already seemed to be struggling, his eyes flicking between a child fixing to start crying and one that seemed to ask if this was the best she could do. The first one seemed to overpower the other as Nightsong gripped the shirt over his chest, his head tilting forward just enough to where even from the side all you could see was his cheeks down. It started with a single tear and then they streaked down like a small stream. "Pardonner..."

xxxxxSighing inwardly, the lazy demon glanced at Desiré. "He's switched to the side he calls Pardonner. At least this one shows pain and cries, the only amusing part of this job," he muttered, tilting his head by forty-five degrees to the left. The boy was crying, his body visibly shaking and pain very clear on what expression could be seen from lacking the necessary oxygen needed, and yet he still hadn't uttered a sound. There was hardly any movement that even signalled an attempt to try to stop the girl. At least not yet. Would he finally crack this round or would he remain resilient? The kid was tough, he'd give him that much. He'd snapped adults faster than this kid and yet here he was enduring all of this torment, but why? Tuning into what he could hear to see if there was an audible sign of the boy's resolve to crack, he could hear the faintest and briefest whimper - natural. There was nothing else though. He still had no sign of how to make this kid crack though the day was still young... Or was it? That nap threw off time for him again.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:00 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxgiving a sigh, the blonde nodded lightly and bit her lip. So much for that failed attempt. "We could make a game of fighting each other? Rounds and the like? I'm rather curious about who would win between the four of us. I'd say five, but Dez ran off again to play with Lymbo," she murmured, fingers twitching slightly. "alternatively, we could just sit and play a game of cards, I'd offer board games but Sedynn would beat us with most of them, maybe we could do charades or something ?" She mumbled, smiling as she listed off various ways for them to play together

tilting her head to the side as she watched the boy, the demoness gave a grin and knelt down a few feet from him. "Poor thing, do you still think daddy's going to come get you? Even after he's brought you here? You're of no use to him. Just a little speck of dust compared to the rest of us. How could he ever keep you?" She purred coldly, shaking her head as she watched him. "Honestly, you may as well be a human with the way you're behaving." she hummed, a series of small blades flying at him as her second tail gave the slightest flick behind her.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:19 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Ah. The games of the outer realms, ones we weren't allowed to go to. You'd have to teach us these games of charades or some card games. And if those board games require strategy, he will indeed wipe the floor with us," Jedah murmured after a bit of hesitation. As his bats returned from having saved the succubi, he gave a slight flick of the wrist towards the lake and they obeyed. Good bats. He didn't want those despicable women stinking his bats up permanently much less his one good outfit. "That is, if Chestra doesn't outwit him. As we've said, this fragile-looking, tiara-wearing doofball standing beside Sedynn is scary deceptive. There's a very manipulative mind beneath all of that ditziness."

xxxxx"Thank you again, Jedah, but I've no idea what you're talking about," Chestra hummed innocently, his head tilting slightly at a forty-five degree angle making one solitary deep black eye flecked with gold peek through his bangs. Smiling a bit wider at Serenity, he laced his fingers together behind. "I was about to start the first with Desiré earlier, but then the walls came down 'cause Veda's Lino Doue got triggered and we stopped to check on everyone. New games sound fun too!" "Wait. She ran off to play with Lymbo? Lymbo doesn't play games." "Not according to the other older kids. Once upon a time ago, he used to show emotions and be rather ruthless at the games y'all played. Considering Veda's comment of how he could easily bend the rules to Maze Runner with his control over gravity, I really don't doubt he'd be a challenge if he actually played it. If you think about it, since before anyone was taken on as an apprentice his only response to being asked to play anything by Chestra was - drum roll please." At the mention of a drum roll, Chestra patted his hands quickly against his legs only to end it with a slap on Sedynn's back making him shout ouch. "It's not challenging enough. He's always grumbling about being bored and even with new kids, he showed disinterest in any type of activity making him seem lazy. If he were truly lazy however, he wouldn't have tossed him out of here when he got too annoying with his poking habit - put that finger down, Chestra. I swear to God and the Devil himself if you poke me, it'll be the last thing that finger of yours does... Good. Where was I? Oh. Right, right. He wouldn't have wasted the effort on throwing him out of this gate nor gotten into a full out brawl with Sedynn. Technically speaking, it was Sedynn's, Chestra's and Lymbo's fault that this place looks like a wasteland 'cause Sedynn and Lymbo hit me with a rock in their brawl - the faint scar by my right ear if it isn't already noticeable - and drew blood. Veda noticed it when I muttered an irritable ow, the Alpha Stigma was triggered and about thirty kids, the building that used to be by that lone, dead tree, the land bridge that gave free access to that building, grass, flowers and weeds all got erased in a matter of seconds. I caught him in a moment of hesitation, shut his eyes and Veda slept like a rock for the rest of the day. This gate became a dark and lifeless place, most of us not wanting to return here after that." "Ugh. Don't remind me of that. The kids who tried to run or stop Veda wound up exploding... Or parts of them did. Thirty dead, sixteen wounded... They died a few days later from blood loss. Us fire demons cauterized the wounds, the water demons trying to numb those spots around missing arms or legs while attempting to heal it, but they just wouldn't heal, wouldn't stop reopening... You get hit by that stigma, you're not gonna recover, plain and simple. It's just over with, no discussion about it." "Because he erases it from existence, it takes away the ability for that part of your body to heal. Nitanï said that's what he believed Veda did when he just got a single limb on someone. His elder sister was one of the wounded wasn't she?" "Yeah... She was able to protect her little brother, but if she hadn't've panicked, she'd still be alive today. A pity really considering Amon wanted to take her under his wing just hadn't had the time to come get her... Belial's words, not mine... So, these card games you mentioned?"

xxxxxFlinching slightly at Desiré crouching in front of him, her words cutting through him like butter much like the blades in his skin. The further her words went however, the tears had stopped and a dark smirk passed over the boy's face. "Nightengale," Lymbo informed the demoness only for the boy to be pressed harder into the bed, the gravitational demon's brow furrowing slightly. It only took a moment for sparks to start dancing around his arms while the boy just seemed to breathe in deeply and crack his neck. "This one's just going to mock you now. It's slightly less annoying than the one we walked in on, but still pretty annoying. Tch... The brat's making me spark again."

xxxxx"So says the human herself. This all you got, onee-san? Your words don't wound me. And while you may break my body millions of times, I'll heal and even regenerate limbs. Besides, I don't expect him to come for me. Never did. In fact, I don't expect much in life now that mom's gone besides seeing at least one of you coming in and out of this room every now and again... That is until he's grown bored of me of course. Anything else is just a bonus," Nightsong purred back, his tiny body moving forward so he was now standing in front of Desiré I stead of remaining seated. He even ignored the bigger sparks dancing around Lymbo altogether, the elder demon's hand twitching slightly though his gravitational increase had returned to its normal strength. Using one of his sleeves to wipe the tear streaks from his face, the other hand of the boy lightly patted her on the shoulder as if saying it was okay she was doing this. He'd done the same to Lymbo once before after all. "In technicalities, I'm merely younger than the rest of you. My abilities are only just starting so don't think I'm not up to par with you or the others just yet. See? I figured out how to counteract what you were doing. The only reason I'm here is that dad didn't want to spend the time raising me and none of the kings, dukes, marquis and princes even know I exist much less that I'm his youngest. As far as they're concerned, the sibling, or siblings considering the twins and triplets in the family, before me was the last. I don't know much about the siblings I have through him, just that there are a bunch if twins and triplets running amok. Point is, he'd rather not have to deal with me altogether, rather they didn't know either, but he doesn't want me dead. You've made some valid points in your questions though, ones I too have pondered. If I'm of no use, then why does he keep me here with Lymbo? Maybe I'm just a back-up for one of the rest of you or maybe he actually really liked my mom and since I look so much like her, he couldn't bring himself to just get rid of me. Who knows what's going on in that man's head. I like your tails by the way." Pulling himself back onto the bed, the boy returned to lightly kicking his feet under him with a slight shrug though he'd started up a faint hum and shifted his gaze towards the ceiling as if expecting something new to appear.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxSmiling at the others as she spun her hand and made a deck fall from a portal, the blonde began shuffling as she explained a few different ways to play. "well, the card games i know are things like go-fish, BS, and crazy eights. go-fish is a simple enough game to play as it's just trying to get pairs of cards together. the red suited numbers and the black suited numbers are each a different pair, and we play until someone has gotten rid of all their cards." she hummed, giving a general idea to the game as she went. "BS is a game of bluffing where in we claim whatever cards we're laying down to be what they are and how many. again, it' played until a person has gotten rid of all the cards in their hand." she hummed, smiling slightly as a table and four chairs formed behind her. "i'd rather play one of those as crazy eights gets complicated on its own. however, if you guys want we can do something more fun and play battle-chess." she offered, the table flickering into a life sized chess board for a moment.

Chuckling lightly, the girl turned to look at the newest persona the boy was showing her, her eyes flicking to that blood thirsty red for a moment only to have them go completely white as the winds began picking up around him, a cyclone forming. "or maybe he just got sick of dealing with kids like you and decided that the ones he had were enough. what better way to get rid of you than to make you his mindless servant." she snorted, crossing her arms as her horns slowly disappeared once more, the tails remaining.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:02 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"BS sounds like a good game. Any real strategy won't actually exist without being able to see the others' hands. It's a guessing game until tales are told and figured out by the rest of us. Pairs usually signify two so obviously there's going to be a minimum of two red of the same card and two black of the same card making a total of four. Based on the consistency of the deck, there are a minimum of twenty-six cards in red and the same amount in black not counting the extra two cards; the wild cards or jokers if you will. That makes a total of fifty-two cards. Fifty-four cards can't be split into four evenly. That leads me to believe there are shapes involved with the color coding. If numbered, there will always be four twos, four threes and so on. In short, it's like a game of chess only with four players making strategy difficult to do considering we'll each have a hand of cards. Example: Chestra could have two tens, Serenity one ten and Jedah could lay down three cards and call them tens. Serenity would never be able to tell he didn't actually have them, but Chestra could call bullshxt on him. If it actually was a bunch of bull, I'm going to assume one would have to take up not only the cards they laid down, but the rest of the cards too. If it wasn't a lie, the one calling bull would have to collect up the cards. Am I guessing this correctly?" Sedynn responded, picking up a stick and drawing out several little squares. After numbering the squares in the same generic mannerism, he wrote down the demonic lettering for R and B between two rows. Beside the lettering, he gave a generic version of a heart, square, triangle and circle as his symbols. When nearing the end of his theory, his deep red eyes flicked up towards Serenity as if expecting her to correct him. Jedah seemed to be trying to absorb everything he'd said while Chestra was now using the stick to draw an eye surrounded by a seven-pointed star and a tear just below it on to extra cards in the dirt.

xxxxx"It's a game where always winning is based on reading the other players and luck. I don't like chess, especially when Sedynn's in it. He can manipulate other people's pieces without thinking twice about it," Chestra mumbled only to set the stick in the dirt and take a seat at the table. Smiling at the blonde, he purred in a smooth accent, "Grazie per giocare con noi, Serenity." "You must be in a really good mood if you're talking like that... Or just really pissed. Which are you right now." "Considering the term grazie is one of thanks, I'd think it was a really good mood." "Mm. I don't get to do this too often anymore. There's always adult stuff to do, papers to sign and people you usually talk to 'cause I tell them to bring their ideas to you, Dynn-Dynn." "And why I'm practically the king while you sit upside-down on a chair or sprawled out on your bed grumbling about stupid demons not leaving you be. It's shocking how nearly everyone thinks you've kept our gate in one piece since we stepped up to the plate of adulthood... I'm not too thrilled about having to grow up so quickly either, Chestra, but you did kind of kill the Sky Demon King and I did kind of kill several of his generals." "Not intentionally. I just wanted to shut him up and get him to stop shoving us. It's like how I hurt you... I'm still sorry." "And I still forgive you, Chestra. Unfortunately, it doesn't change the fact that you're now a king and I'm your right-hand man... Boy... Thing. Does it still count as a right-hand man even if you're not an adult?" At the question, Jedah just shrugged before sliding the chair out in front of Serenity and gesturing for her to sit.

xxxxxScratching behind an ear as a bored expression took up residence on his face, Nightsong's gaze shifted back towards Desiré. "That the only retort, the only quip, you could come up with? He's tired of kids like me? Have you ever looked in a mirror? There's a million of you running amok. All of you have to do something just to spite our father. You're all a joke, a stereotypical creation born from his lustful nature with women. When someone thinks of his offspring, you and and the rest are what others picture. I don't care to mention I'm related to him or have to deliberately piss him off much less suck up to him. I just have to exist, to maintain lucidity, and he's already pissed off," he muttered as he stretched his feet out yet curled in his toes. Vanishing from where he sat, it took a second before Lymbo noticed he was trying to lift up his shirt. Ignoring getting bopped on the head, he frowned slightly at the older male. "I don't mean to get you in trouble with him... And there's a flaw with your logic, Desiré. If he were tired of a child like me, one he only just recently met mind you, he could've just killed me or passed me off as some orphaned child. I practically am without him as is, never would've corrected him on the fact that he is my father either, and it's not like he would've felt guilty about offing one of his kids based on stories mother used to tell me... But whatever. Feel free to use that as an excuse. Like I said, your words don't wound me. You're but a stranger to me. He is a stranger. Dad himself is a stranger. Why would I let a stranger's words hurt me much less the violent actions they direct towards me? I've already lost the only thing I cared about. It's not like I intentionally created Pardonner and Nightengale to keep my memory intact either. They just took over after Round Three, the day Lymbo started cutting off my fingers and toes rather slowly with a dull, jagged blade." This was followed by another brief shrug before he padded over to the blonde female and climbed back onto the bed, curling up into a ball as if getting ready to go to sleep. At an unintelligible mutter from the fair haired demon, the boy chuckled lightly to himself. "You two are funny..." This just got Lymbo to make a slight wave of the hand as if asking her, see what I mean? with his eyes flicking a bright red for a moment.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:47 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"yup. it makes for a very long game if we're all good at reading people. and i recommended the battle chess only in case someone didn't want to play cards" she hummed, tapping her fingers against the cards as she began flipping them over. "there are thirteen different cards, numbers two through ten, the one is a called an ace, and then a king, queen, and jack, as well as the two jokers." she smiled, holding up a few of the cards for them all to see.
Chuckling lightly at Chestra and Sedynn, she nodded lightly. "it most definitely still counts. And honestly, don't take this the wrong way but i'm sort of glad that you did what you did because it gave my sister and I a chance to make friends outside of our family." she hummed, brushing some hair from her face.

Giving a small huff as she crossed her arms over her chest, the blonde gave a tsk and watched the child go back to his bed. She had half a mind to split the brat open, and would have had it not been for her feeling another person enter the gate. "... who in dad's domain could have shown up now?" she mumbled, turning to look at Lymbo with a raised eyebrow.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:30 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Ooh! Sedynn was wrong on his card count," Jedah teased only to start laughing when Sedynn smacked his forehead against the table. As if realizing he'd slipped out of his prim and proper mannerisms, he set a hand against his mouth and took a moment to recollect himself. Returning to his cool demeanor, the demon removed his hand and gave the blonde a brief rotation of his wrist. "So... How many cards do each of us get? And it's fine. You were just offering ideas."

xxxxx"Aw. It's fine, Dynn-Dynn. You were only off by a few cards. Don't be so hard on yourself," Chestra hummed while lightly patting the fire demon on the back. Sedynn raised up four fingers alongside his head. "I was off by four. That's three too many. To explain it in tactical terms, that's four cards to our deck that could change the tides of war. I've beaten other people many a time by using the very tricks they had hidden up their sleeves on them first. I failed you, my liege. I'd've killed us most definitely... I'm sorry." "It's okay...? You didn't fail me. Do stop with the my liege crap though. It seems really weird that you're uncertain of whether or not you're supposed to refer to me as your king or as you always have. Just keep calling me Chestra like always. And... You're welcome then, Serenity." At sensing something entering this gate, the three males shifted their attention towards where they'd felt it coming from. "Is it...?" "Is Lymbo gonna get in trouble 'cause we came here?" "As if I know. He did say we weren't supposed to be here though..."

xxxxxGiving a soft tisk, the door snatched itself open and the fair haired male pushed the blonde female out of the room. Once outside of the room, the door slammed back shut and the lock could be heard clicking into place. "Told you he's a pain in the arse... And I told all of you that you're not supposed to be here, but no. Nobody ever listens to Lymbo. He's just the lazy bum that sleeps under the dead tree on shore so he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about," he grumbled before giving her a light shove on the shoulder. Motioning her to move forwards with a quick flick of his wrist, Lymbo gave a heavy sigh. He was probably in trouble... Again. Scratching the back of his head, he took a step forwards. "Lead the way towards this newbie to add to the list of guests for the day. I'd swear I know this presence, but it just ain't clickin'. Man, I'm gonna need a few weeks to myself after today. Chestra's exhausting on his own. Add you, your sister, Sedynn, Jedah, Veda and that brat and it becomes an indescribable sense of exhaustion... You'd think after sleeping most of the time for years that I'd be able to handle a simple day without it and yet I'm completely drained."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:39 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"we're so dead." Serenity frowned, her hands starting to glow with an eerie blue magic. "no one make a noise, i need to concentrate for a minute." she huffed, a series of seals cracking on her back as her wings grew twice their size. "although, i don't think this is daddy... i'd rather not deal with the other kings right now. or their princes. s**t. how do those three know about this place?" she hissed, noting three figures off in the distance, one of them aglow with strange symbols, her wings folding up tightly against her back.

"... it's not daddy... although we shouldn't stay here much longer.... c'mon, let's go back to the others. we all need to make sure that our stories match up should he ever find out." she mumbled, taking his hand in hers when he pushed her and pulling him along as she headed out the door and down the hall the way they came with little hesitation. "if you need to sleep fine, but i'm dragging your a** with me one way or another." she snorted, glancing back at him with a cold smirk.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:01 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxNarrowing his eyes, Jedah's chest seemed to start moving again though the most he did was tap his fingers against the table. "Sedynn, catch Chestra. Apparently he feels inclined to give them the boot before they get too far," he muttered irritably after Chestra slid back out of his chair and started for the group. The boy wasted no time in moving making Sedynn have to chase after him. "Talk, Serenity. Who are these three you mentioned?"

xxxxx"'Scuse me! Hey! The lot of ya! Can I talk to y'all for a minute?" the demon king called out, his hand waving in the air over his head. The fire demon chasing him grabbed his arm however and lightly flicked him on the forehead. "Stop it. The hell, Chestra? I mean, I'm thrilled you've taken on the act of initiative, but you can't just go running off on your own." "I punch the initiative. Besides, I was just gonna ask them politely to leave." "And if they didn't?" "I. Punch. The. Initiative." "Force... I'm so glad I reached you first..."

xxxxx"Tch. I'll take a nap after y'all are gone. It's less trouble that way. Last time I tried, chickadee, you flopped yourself down in the lake and almost got eaten," Lymbo muttered after several long seconds of trying to figure out why he'd stutter-stepped when she'd grabbed his hand. Now he was trying to figure out why his face had heated up like it had. Actually, she still hand his hand in hers but he hadn't grabbed it back. Wasn't that usually a sign of not wanting to hold hands? Why wasn't she letting go? Argh! This girl was so frustrating with how her mind worked. Tightening his hand on hers as they stepped out of the building, he hopped over the lake again only this time to where he remained floating in the air yet Desiré was on her own two feet. Shifting his gaze towards those who'd entered the gate and Sedynn and Chestra near them, he gave a tired sigh before snatching everyone into the space set between the two groups. "This is the last time I'm saying it; none of you are supposed to be here. I'm gonna get in trouble 'cause y'all won't listen. And leggo my hand already." Shaking his hand free, he tapped his toes against the ground just so he could rotate in the air. This was followed by an immediate scowl when Chestra jumped up and hooked his arms around the male's torso. "Lymbo! You need to stay down here with the rest of us. It's gotta be lonely here now that everyone's gone." "Shoot me..."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:54 pm
Dantes_river
im actually managing to keep up with replies for once~! ^-^

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"hmmm? Ah, you must Jorge met them yet. Theyre the sons of the fire king, Adramalech, Eurynome, and Jezebeth. The on with the magic circles in his skin is Adramalech, he's already been claimed as the heir, so his brothers just follow around as his lackeys even though he's the youngest. " she drawled, brushing some hair behind her ear as she looked to Jedah. "They're all kinda jerks, but if you get past their rough exterior, they make good allies," she explained, hand on her hip as the trio approached.

"oh don't be so sour about it! I know you're right, we shouldn't be here, but that's what makes it fun. What I'm wondering is, why in the blazes are those jerks here? Could Veda have sent them our way? Or did their father? All of the kings know about this place now, so maybe he sent them to do some recognizance now that it's mostly empty." The blonde frowned, placing a hand on both Lymbo's and Chestra's shoulders.

"Hey! I thought this place was supposed to be abandoned now! What are you guys doing here?" "Is that, the desatan twins? And the sky king and his general? Why are they here?" "does it matter?" the trio's voices echoed over to the kids.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items