Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All Academy security systems are down due to the shield overloading and shattering. It will take some time before the defense's reboot. I design the system to be impenetrable so the enemy cannot touch it." Diz said as he unsummoned his keyblade.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:21 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

"they call me heartless and I am"
"but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart"
heartless
Thoughts: "oh no, master!"
Out Of rock Candy:

drake then turned to diz. "so, does that mean when it boots up it will kill me to? or can you add me to the system, cause I rather like live if you don't mind." drake said as he then grabbed a heartless that was about to strike diz, tossing it aside like an old peace of pizza.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:24 pm
before they could take a breth a loud roar came down and a Shadow Stalker and a Destroyed Behemoth came into the room both roaring at them as they attacks the gruop that was so closer together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Diz saw the heartless come and sighed tossing a collar at drake. "Put that on. It will protect you." He said as he waved a hand up as a large shield wall appeared before them making the heartless bounce off it. A targeting screen appeared before Diz as he pressed a few keys. Lights appeared on the shield wall before firing off beams of energy at the 2 large heartless.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm
knux_nyan
Fox137
holloween-hound

Kelina growled seeing the new heartless appear.
"The behemoth is mine!" she said leaping onto its head hitting that horn a lot, her dark aura was becoming apparant

Misty was panting again.
She grabbed one of the chains on the Shadow Stalker and used her claws to attack it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:17 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

heartless
Out Of rock Candy:

drake nodded as he brabbed the collar out of the air, placing it around his wrist sense it was slightly to small for his neck. drake then took a step forward and gave a bellow, letting loose a gout of flames from his maw. the flames enveloped a few of the lesser heartless and nobodies, instantly destroying them.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:42 pm
knux_nyan
Fox137
holloween-hound

Misty got out of the way of the fireball attack.

Kelina wasn't as lucky and she got hit hard with the attack.
A long black cloak appears around her and she leaps off the burning now destroyed behemoth.

"ha....ha.....too close....." Kelina panted, darkness was still around her but disappearing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 pm
Shadow Stalker shooke around then moved to the side and possess one of the near by tables possesing them all as they call lifted up and starts sldeing around at them fast and flying in the air taking anyone on it for a ride. the Destroyed Behemoth didnt event flinch when the laser came it just moved to the side as it hit it but missed its horn it cast lighting all around its horn pushing them back then walks over to the shield diz and steps on him and his shield=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:52 pm

"Gravity pulse." Diz said pressing a switch on his holographic screen sending off gravity magic at the behemoth making it float in the air before its foot could land. Diz then hit another switch sending several beams at the floating Behemoth's horn.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:19 am
knux_nyan
Fox137
holloween-hound

Kelina grabbed the behemoth after DIZ had hit it. She took out her keyblade and ripped it right thru the behemoths head. She still had a dark aura around her.

Misty cursed still being unable to summon her keyblades
"what the hell, grrr." she give a tigers roar before leaping back onto the balloon heartless and ripping thru it.
There was no darkness coming off of her

"Kelina, calm down, your darkness is feeding these heartless!"

"easy for you to say you dumb cat!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:38 pm
Shadow Stalker inside the tables smacked diz and pined him to the wall and before he could cast another spell it moved off just to smack him threw it with another table the other tables moving up and blocking and diverting the laser blasts so it wouldn't hit the horn and the others blocking the key. the shadow left the tables then possessed the collames making them move and shake smacking anyone that got to close the behemoth landing when diz it sent out of the room and changes at misty and her friend-
ooc: pay attions to both or things like this will keep happening they can complement each other with out trying to one up one another

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Diz grunted as he got to his knee's from where he landed. "Ugh...i'm getting to old for this." He said as he removed the red wrappings around his head revealing his face. A strange energy came off him and pulsed out once he got the last of the wrappings off. He took a deep breath as all the minor heartless in the room looked at him then. He got to his feet and held out both hands and all there eyes turned Blue then. He was taking control of them. "Cover me!" He said.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:40 pm
knux_nyan
Fox137
holloween-hound

((when I fought them in game, I was reckless lol, very reckless. Behemoth, easy, possession demon in beasts castle.....in 'days'.....omg so hard.....in kh2, fun!))

Kelina got in front of Misty taking the brunt of the attack. She took the horn straight to her chest.
She screamed, she decided that even though this was excruciating pain, she was upclose. She attacked its horn without stopping.
"THIS IS FOR ROSE YOU HEARTLESS SCUM!" she screamed ripping the behemoth apart mainly focusing on its horn.

Misty growled and attacked the columns depending on which one the heartless was in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:53 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

heartless
Out Of rock Candy:

as drake ended is fire breath he stood up, sapping his fingers as several normal wyverns emerged from nothing next to him. smiling he said very few words. "attack, but don't harm the humans, kill the other heartless and nobodies with no remorse." the three wyverns gave a nod and seamed to go to work. drake knew however he could only take control for a few minutes, sense it was war they were fighting. "listen up, if my wyverns attack you, don't hesitate to kill them, I only got temporary control over them." he then stood next to diz, turning to him. "you know, you look a lot like ansem, though it doesn't matter much to me." he then placed a hand on him, channeling what magic he had into diz. "go crazy, and leave no heartless or nobodie standing." he stated. the energy drake was giving diz felt like an inferno boiling up inside of him, the power, would feel worm and good.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai had teleported back in the Grand Hall, from her "journey" to the past with others. She looked around, her eyes still glowing blue from earlier. She leaned her back against a wall and slid down, sitting down with her back on the wall. Hey eyes stop glowing blue, she goes back to normal. "Ugh...oww..." she was still sore from her battle with Kie in the past event. Her clothes were also still a bit ripped up. She lets out a sigh, "Being a student...is more difficult than I thought..." she said, closing her eyes and resting a bit.

kalenakeeper
fox137
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

[OOC: ]  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items