Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Forever You & I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tobias put an arm over Shiloh's shoulders, pulling him close. "If it makes you feel any better, I've always had a thing for the flat chested!" he laughed then kissed the blonde's temple. "So you wanna do that shopping date tonight?" he asked as he moved back to his bed, eager to get under the blanket.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:30 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It really didn't make him feel much better, but being close to the school's golden boy and completely alone in the dorm hall made him forget his insecurities. Gulping, he nodded and reached backward as they approached the bed. "Tonight sounds fine. But what will we do for the rest of the day?" he asked, despite having a decent idea for what two fit young men could do, locked inside a dorm room.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

The look on Tobias's face showed that he wasn't thinking the same thing Shiloh was. "What? I thought you were going to class." he said with a yawn. "I mean, you're free to hang out here, but I'm definitely going to need a couple hours to sleep some more."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:51 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shiloh scrunched up his nose. "Why would I? I partied longer than you last night and I make straight A's. I could skip all week if my mother wasn't sent updates about me every Sunday." He snatched up the rest of the clothes, setting them on the dresser and stepping into the pants. Once they were secured around his waist, he buttoned the shirt and tucked it in. He started to tie the dark tie, looking over to the window as he did. Everyone was already scurrying to class. "But maybe class is the right way to go. After all, someone's gotta ogle that teacher now that you're not gonna be in class." He chuckled at his tease. It wouldn't happen, but it was nice to pretend he was normal.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"You partied for, like, five minutes then went to my dorm." deadpanned Tobias. "Besides, I was there earlier than you!" He was settling in his bed, curled under his comforter, when he heard Shiloh's tease. "Yeah, try not to be obvious about it." he said. That's right, he was calling Shiloh's bluff. Thankfully the blanket was over him because he was listening intently on whether Shiloh would actually go or not.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:14 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"I can be as obvious as I want, and she'll still stare back." Now that he was dressed, his confidence was rising. Sliding on the blazer and stepping into his shoes, Shiloh turned to glance into the mirror to finger comb his hair. "Now that Golden Boy Tobias Strozl isn't gonna be in class, there's no competition." It pays to be attractive, he thought as he fixed his hair. "Don't really like her sort, but I gotta keep up appearances. Haven't you heard? Everyone here thinks I'm gay." With a snicker, he grabbed his phone off the bed and started for the door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias quickly sat up in a fit, an offended look on his face. "What're you doing?!" he demanded. He hopped off the bed and barreled through the doorway to find Shiloh. "Don't really go check her out! If that's all you're getting up to do then you might as well stay here!" He wasn't as nearly as good at hiding his jealousy as Shiloh was.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thankfully, there was no one else in the hallway except for Shiloh, who wasn't too far away. He turned back, a teasing smirk on his face. Who knew it was that easy to get a rise out of his fellow teen? "Is that an invitation?" he asked, biting back a wide grin and a laugh.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias's anger quickly turned into confusion. He blinked a couple times then narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Were you doing that just to get permission to stay in my room?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

He shrugged. "Eh, half and half. I really do have to keep up a reputation now that rumors are spreading faster than ever. I probably should've allowed Samantha to hang all over me a little more last night." He looked over to the window in thought, as if a mathematical formula could've prevented this.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"We'll just go to a party and you can be around all the girls you want, your pervert." snorted Tobias. He had already been invited to two parties that were definitely happening this week, one in a couple days. But that was the last thing he wanted to think about right now. "Well if you're going to skip then let's get breakfast. If you want to check out teachers then I'll be sleeping by the time you're back." he said with a yawn.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

He shrugged off the blazer, tossing it onto a chair before loosening the tie. "Breakfast sounds really nice," he said, clearly having no real desire to check out the teachers. He wasn't that kind of guy if he didn't have to be.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Alright." yawned Tobias again. He didn't expect to seriously wake up now. If he did then he would've gotten ready for class! Oh well. As long as he got coffee or an energy drink or any kind of caffeine he'd be alright.
"You can chill out in my room while I get changed, if you want." he said as he stepped back into his room, already taking his shirt off. He was too sleepy to care if anyone could see him right now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Once they were back inside the room as the door was shut, Shiloh walked up behind Tobias and wrapped his arms around the student's waist, gently pressing his lips to the teen's neck. "Sleep a little longer. I'll go to my dorm, change out of this uniform and into something else, then come back. Then we can go out for food. How does that sound?" he asked.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias blinked when he felt the chilled hands around him, though he didn't mind. He looked over his shoulder to look at Shiloh, smiling dreamily at him. "How did I get so lucky?" he chuckled.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff