Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Melemele Island: Ten Carat Hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image
ALEJANDRO__ E __MONTOYA
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
company No one mood Content counters 1/3 (Travel) | 21/-- (Wild) | 93/15 (Trainer) | 5/20 (Ultra Ball) | --/-- (Specific) | 0/5 (Easter Event)
card | bag | pokédex | achievements

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alejandro hurried to the hill a bit more briskly than he would have liked. It would have been ideal to show up and not look like he was on a mission; it was bad enough Vaporeon's pursuer had likely seen him with her. Thankfully, he was too busy looking for the Water-type to even notice Alejandro. And, he hadn't found Vaporeon yet either. She was very good at hiding when it counted apparently. Alejandro knelt in front of Abra and patted his head softly. "Hey, bud. You think you can use your psychic power to find Vaporeon for me?" "Bra." Alejandro stood as Diego started to scan for Vaporeon in the special Psychic-type way as he and Pooka, who was surprisingly focused at this point, kept an eye on the bespectacled trainer.

It was a minute or two before Diego tugged on his pant leg, pointing towards a group of bushes. He patted the Abra's head again before catching Pooka's attention.
                                      "Go take a look, girl. Bark if you see her, but don't let them know she's there, okay?" "Ruff!" Pooka headed for the bushes, sniffing the ground; though, whether it was to follow Vaporeon's scent or to put up an act, he didn't know. Either way, it was very convincing. Were they acting too suspicious? As long as they weren't caught by the guy they were watching, Alejandro figured it didn't matter.

[[ ooc ]]

basic | litten | ♂ | cazador | blaze | item
basic | luxio | ♂ | destello | guts | item
basic | skitty | ♀ | reina | cute charm | item
basic | rockruff | ♀ | pooka | keen eye | item
basic | abra | ♂ | diego | magic guard | item
luxury | meowth | ♀ | camila | technician | item
- - - - - - - - - -
luxury | vaporeon | ♀ | aqua | water absorb | item

13 | 130/130 | 23/23 | 4 | 5/10
16 | 160/160 | 22/26 | 5
13 | 130/130 | 10/23 | 2 | 6/10
15 | 150/150 | 3/20 | 5
8 | 80/80 | 12/18 | 2 | 2/10
8 | 80/80 | 10/17 | 5
- - - - - - - - - -
15 | 150/150 | 0/15 | 0 | 0/5

ç• scratch : 40 | ember : 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | ~ growl : lowers foe's physical attack one stage | ç• lick : 30 (7/10 chance of paralysis)
ç• tackle : 40 | ç• spark : 65 (7/10 chance of paralysis) | ç• thunder fang : 65 (3/10 chance of flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis) | charge : raises user's special defense one stage (electric moves do double damage)
ç• fake out : 40 (target flinches first turn, resets when switched out, +3 priority) | sing : puts target to sleep (10/10 | 8/10 | 4/10 | 1/10) | ç• tackle : 40 | disarming voice : 40 (ignores accuracy and evasion)
ç• tackle : 40 | howl : raises user's physical attack one stage | • rock throw : 50 | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch)
teleport : allows user to flee battle (warps player to last pokemon center) | psychic : 90 (1/2 chance to lower target's special defense one stage) | ç grass knot : damage determined by target's weight | attack
ç• scratch : 40 | ~ growl : lowers foe's physical attack one stage | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch) | attack
- - - - - - - - - -
water gun : 40 | ç• tackle : 40 | baby-doll eyes : lowers foe's special attack one stage (+1 priority) | ç• quick attack : 40 (+1 priority)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:21 am
User Image
ALEJANDRO__ E __MONTOYA
company Jonathan mood Thoughtful counters 2/3 (Travel) | 22/-- (Wild) | 94/15 (Trainer) | 6/20 (Ultra Ball) | --/-- (Specific) | 0/5 (Easter Event)
card | bag | pokédex | achievements | bank

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Name's Jonathan." Alejandro really didn't care, but he introduced himself anyway. "Where were you going with my Vaporeon, Alejandro?" "I was taking the Vaporeon I thought was wild to get some food to butter her up for when I tried to catch her. Then we were going to head to Heahea." "I doubt you thought she was wild. Vaporeon aren't native to these parts and if you had tried to catch her, your ball would have reacted." This guy was annoying with his brains and logic, but Alejandro was smart, too. "I'm not from Alola, so the habitats of the local Pokemon are new to me. And, I never said I tried to catch her before. She seemed pretty happy to shadow me, so I thought it'd be cruel to force her to join my team when I can just get her to join on her own."

He couldn't tell if Jonathan was buying what he was selling, but it didn't matter. It wasn't a complete lie; actually, it was the whole truth, but just slightly tweaked to make it more of a coincidence. "Is there a reason you followed us? You must have realized she has a trainer." "Because she was scared of a guy not even half my size. Seemed a bit strange to me, so I thought I'd see what's up. I guess this is where you tell me I'm overthinking and those scars are battle wounds?" "I could, but it seems you already figured that would be a lie. No use covering it up. She's scarred because I use her as training fodder for my Electric-types."

That did it. Whatever thoughts he had about restraining himself (for the sake his dads, of course) flew out the window. Without even thinking, Alejandro's hand locked tightly around the Jonathan's shirt collar and slammed his free fist into the other's face. His glasses broke and Alejandro was pretty sure his nose would never work right again. Did he feel bad? Not one bit. b*****d deserved more than a broken nose.
                                      "What is going on here!?" Alejandro froze. When the hell had a Jenny shown up? Jonathan got to his feet, holding his nose and not caring about his glasses, as Jenny walked over to them. Now he was in for it. Alejandro already knew things weren't looking good for him. "Officer Jenny, I saw this man trying to steal my Vaporeon and he attacked me when I confronted him." "Like hell!"

[[ ooc ]]

- - - - - - - - - -

Level Up!
14 | 140/140 | 1/24 | 4 | 5/10

16 | 160/160 | 23/26 | 5
13 | 130/130 | 11/23 | 2 | 6/10
15 | 150/150 | 4/20 | 5
8 | 80/80 | 13/18 | 2 | 3/10
8 | 80/80 | 11/17 | 5
- - - - - - - - - -

ç• scratch : 40 | ember : 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | ~ growl : lowers foe's physical attack one stage | ç• lick : 30 (7/10 chance of paralysis)
ç• tackle : 40 | ç• spark : 65 (7/10 chance of paralysis) | ç• thunder fang : 65 (3/10 chance of flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis) | charge : raises user's special defense one stage (electric moves do double damage)
ç• fake out : 40 (target flinches first turn, resets when switched out, +3 priority) | sing : puts target to sleep (10/10 | 8/10 | 4/10 | 1/10) | ç• tackle : 40 | disarming voice : 40 (ignores accuracy and evasion)
ç• tackle : 40 | howl : raises user's physical attack one stage | • rock throw : 50 | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch)
teleport : allows user to flee battle (warps player to last pokemon center) | psychic : 90 (1/2 chance to lower target's special defense one stage) | ç grass knot : damage determined by target's weight | attack
ç• scratch : 40 | ~ growl : lowers foe's physical attack one stage | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch) | attack
- - - - - - - - - -
water gun : 40 | ç• tackle : 40 | baby-doll eyes : lowers foe's special attack one stage (+1 priority) | ç• quick attack : 40 (+1 priority)

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:07 am
User Image
ALEJANDRO__ E __MONTOYA
company Jonathan mood Thoughtful counters 3/3 (Travel) | 23/-- (Wild) | 95/15 (Trainer) | 7/20 (Ultra Ball) | --/-- (Specific) | 0/5 (Easter Event)
card | bag | pokédex | achievements | bank

out of ball

Alejandro stood a bit away from Jenny and Jonathan next to the bushes that Vaporeon was hiding in. He tapped his foot irritably as he watched Jenny question Jonathan, seething at all the lies he was probably telling her. Yes, he could just run, but that wouldn't do any good before he found a way to save Vaporeon from her b*****d of a trainer. "Por...?" "Hush. They don't know you're here." Alejandro looked down at the bushes, making sure it looked like he was looking at Pooka and Diego. "Don't worry, princess. There's no way I'm letting him keep you." He looked up again and watched the two talk. How was he going to get Vaporeon's ball from Jonathan? He didn't know which was hers or even if he had it on his belt. Though, he probably would for quick access. "Hey, princess. Which one's your ball?" "Por...." She didn't know. Great.

"Alright. Your turn." Holy crap. He hadn't even seen her move away from Jonathan. Alejandro crossed his arms and looked away from her. "I've heard Jonathan's side of the story. Now I want to hear yours. What happened?" "Yeah? Bet he gave you a bunch of bullshit about how he's the victim in all this." "He said nothing good about you and with how you're behaving, I'm inclined to believe him. Stop being a whiny brat and just tell me what happened." Alejandro tsked irritably but looked at her again. "I punched the ******** for abusing his Vaporeon." "That's...a serious allegation, Alejandro. I don't suppose you have any proof." "Vaporeon's body is covered in scars, she's terrified of her trainer, and he told me to my face that he uses her as fighting bait for his Electrics." Jenny looked at Alejandro, studying him, before she sighed and gestured to his Pokemon. "This just got a lot more serious. I'm going to have to ask that you return your Pokemon to their balls and hand them over until we get to the bottom of this back in Hau'oli." "You've got to be kidding me." "I'm doing the same to Jonathan. I expect you to comply, Alejandro. This will go a lot faster if you do." "Che. Whatever."

Alejandro returned Pooka and Diego to their balls as Jenny walked over to Jonathan. He grabbed the rest of the capsules from his belt and sighed. Alejandro had heard of police sometimes confiscating Pokemon from trainers to make sure neither of them did anything like attack or escape with them. As he watched Jonathan hand over his own collection of balls, Alejandro noticed they were all special; the majority were Charge Balls, but there was one Aqua Ball. That was definitely Vaporeon's. "Wait here, princess." "Por?" Alejandro got into his bag as he walked over to Jenny and her other suspect. As he did, he made sure to switch his team's balls out for empty ones. This was going to cost him a Luxury Ball, but it was worth it. For good measure, he added in a few extra standard ones to make it look like he had been taking out a couple of non-active Pokemon. "Is this all of them?" "God, you're skeptical."

Jenny let Jonathan finish putting his collection of balls into a bag of her own before turning to Alejandro. She held the bag out to him, but instead of complying like he knew he should, he tossed the balls at her and Jonathan and snagged the bag from Jenny as the two of them defended themselves in the sudden hail of devices. He didn't stick around long enough for them to recover. By the time they had, Alejandro had already plucked Vaporeon from the bushes and sprinted off to Route 1.

[[ exit to route 1 ]]

- - - - - - - - - -

14 | 140/140 | 2/24 | 4 | 5/10
16 | 160/160 | 24/26 | 5
13 | 130/130 | 12/23 | 2 | 6/10
15 | 150/150 | 5/20 | 5
8 | 80/80 | 14/18 | 2 | 4/10
8 | 80/80 | 12/17 | 5
- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Item count: x3 Heartscale: Heart Scales are used to recover a forgotten move by a Pokemon or to teach Move Tutor moves to your Pokemon. 5/30
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Area specific Item:
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Easter Egg: 1
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Wild Encounter's 19
    NPC Encounter: 36
    Moving Location: 2
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Berry growth 1:
    Berry growth 2:
    Berry growth 3:
    Berry growth 4:
    Berry growth 5:
    ╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
    Friendship: 05/10 Hp: 080 Lv: 08 Exp: 14/18 Chimchar
    Friendship: 04/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 12/17 Mankey
    Friendship: 03/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 12/17 Aipom
    Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 05/15 Darmanitan
    Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 01/15 Oranguru
    Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 01/15 Slaking
    ╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
    Friendship: 02/10 Hp: 070 Lv: 07 Exp: 08/17 Pansear
    Friendship: 02/10 Hp: 070 Lv: 07 Exp: 08/17 Pansage
    Friendship: 02/10 Hp: 070 Lv: 07 Exp: 08/17 Panpour
    Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 000 Lv: 00 Exp: 00/15 Passimian
    Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 000 Lv: 00 Exp: 00/15 Meditite
    Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 000 Lv: 00 Exp: 00/15 Electabuzz
    ╠══════════════════╣
    Accompanying pokemon: Aipom
    ╠══════════════════╝
    Trainer ID
    Poke'Dex
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    User Image►Saru shrugged at Dallas's question. Chibi was leading the way now it seemed. No telling where the boy would lead them. Not that Saru had any aim to go in any one direction to begin with. Wandering Monks tended to, well wander. His prize wasn't in the destination but the adventure there. Besides, this region was beautiful and he wanted to enjoy exploring it a bit longer. His goal of defeating all the league gym leaders and eventually become the Champian of a region was in no rush. "Following Chibi I suppose." Saru remarked shouldering his staff. "Im in no rush, are you?"

Chibi was stood waiting at the end of the road watching. Feet tapping impatiently. "Took you long enough to catch a Lunatone?" Chibi remarked grumpily. With his plots ruined, for now, he wasn't in the best of moods. "That was a Metapod Chibi." Saru replied with a calm tone. He couldn't do anything about Dallas's abrasive behavior but Chibi's he could. Chibi's head tilted questioningly at the monk's response. "A wha?" Saru didn't bother answering. Instead, he pulled from his sleeve pocket the red Poke'Dex and handed it to Chibi. "Here, use this." Chibi flipped open the dex curiously and filled through a few pages before Metapod come up.

Saru in the meantime pulled from his sleeve another object. A Pokeball. From it, he released an Oranguru. The large ape-Pokemon lazily fanned itself. "Get some~" Saru began but was suddenly interrupted by a shrill scream and then tackled by Chibi running at full force and jumping into his chest. Saru toppled over and Chibi was in his face a second later. "This, this is what I want master Saru!" Saru pushed the dex back from his face to get a better look. "A Butterfree?" Saru remarked. "Are you sure?" "YES!' Chibi beamed with excitement.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Pokemon

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Chimchar [ F ] [ Brave / Rash ]
    Evolution: 14
    Next Move: 9-Taunt
    ╠═══════════════════════════╝
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost
    Iron Fist: This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do +20% more damage
    Charcoal: Fire type attacks do +20% damage
    ╔════════════════════════════
    ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Scratch: 40:
    ║ NRL [ EF ][ ~ ]►Leer: Lower target's physical defense one stage
    ║ FGH [ PH ][ ç• ]►Power-Up Punch: 40: Raise physical attack one stage
    ╚ FIR [ SP ]►Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Darmanitan [ M ] [ Hardy / Modest ]
    Evolution: N/A
    Next Move: 11-Fire Fang
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost
    Zen mode: Changes form when HP drops to 50% or lower.

║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rage: 20: if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.
    ║ FIR [ sp ][ ~ ]►Incinerate: 60: destroys the target's held berry
    ║ ROK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rollout: Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.
    ╚ NRL [ PH ]►Tackle: 40:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Mankey [ M ] [ Rash / Naughty ]
    Evolution: 28
    Next Move: 13-Karate Chop
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost
    Defiant: Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered. Defiant does not activate for self-inflicted status lowering moves such as Overheat or Leaf Storm.
    Protective Pads: Prevents holder from any damage or effects they would receive from making physical contact to their opponent
    ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Fury Swipes: 18: hits 2-5 times
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►Focus Energy: All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increased by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10.
    ╚ FGH [ PH ][ ç• ]►Low Kick: 0.1 - 21.8 lbs - 20 damage. 21.9 - 54.9 lbs - 40 damage. 55.1 - 110.0 lbs - 60 damage. 110.2 - 220.2 lbs - 80 damage. 220.4 - 440.7 lbs - 100 damage. 440.9 lbs or more - 120 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
    Aipom [ F ] [ Jolly / Quirky ]
    Evolution: Double hit + Lv Up
    Next Move: 15-Tickle
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost
    Pickup: If a Pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple Pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

║ GST [ PH ][ ç• ]►Astonish: 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
    ║ NRL [ EF ][ ç• ]►Scratch: 40:
    ║ NRL [ EF ][ ~ ]►Tail Whip: Lower target's physical defense one stage
    ╚ NRL [ EF ]►Baton Pass: User swaps with another active party pokemon, passing on all status alterations and effects such as Aqua ring, ingrain, substitute, as well as negative effects such as Leech seed. (with the exception of infatuation or ability changes.)

Pansear ( Kikazaru ) [ M ] [ Bold / Careful ]
    Evolution: Fire Stone
    Next Move: 10-Incinerate
    Gluttony: Doubles the effects of berries when eaten by this pokemon

║ NRL [ EF ]►Play Nice: Lower target's physical attack one stage
    ╚ GST [ PH ][ ç• ]►Lick: 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze

Pansage ( Iwazaru ) [ M ] [ Impish / Sassy ]
    Evolution: Leaf Stone
    Next Move: 10-Vine Whip
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost

Panpour ( Mizaru ) [ F ] [ Docile / Gentle ]
    Evolution: Water Stone
    Next Move: 10-Water Gun
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Oranguru [ M ] [ Mild / Relaxed ]
    Next Move: 8-Taunt
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost
    Inner Focus: This Pokémon will not flinch

║ PSY [ SP ]►Cofusion: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
    ║ NRL [ EF ]►After You: Forces target to strike first next turn
    ║ N/A [ PH ]►
    ╚ N/A [ PH ]►

Slaking [ M ] [ Relaxes / Ambitious ]
    Next Move: 17-Covet
    ║ +0 Lv-Boost
    Truant: This Pokemon's attacks do x1.5 damage, but every other turn will "loaf around" and not attack.
    Pure Incense: Normal Type attacks do +20% damage
    ║ FGH [ PH ][ ç• ]►Hammer Arm: 100: lowers user's speed one stage
    ║ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Punishment: 60: Power Increases if targets stats have been raised. +20 for each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage
    ║ NRL [ PH ]►Swagger: Confuses target Pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages
    ╚ NRL [ ef ]►Slack Off: Recovers half max HP. Can only be used 5 times in battle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Bag

╠═══════════════╣► K E Y - I T E M S :

╠═══════════════╣► H EL D :

╠═══════════════╣► M E D I C I N E :
    x20 Potion: Heals up to 50 HP [ 3 posts ]

╠═══════════════╣► B E R R I E S :
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂

╠═══════════════╣► P O K E B A L L S :
    -----------Basic---
    x20 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic [ 3 posts ]
    -----------Great---
    -----------Ultra---
    ╠═══════════════╣► TMS & HMS :

Unclaimed items

Occa: Reduces damage from a super effective Fire attack by 50% (of total damage)

OOC
    xXThe LawmanXx

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
    • Bookworm 100
    • Married 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Brandisher 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:31 pm
    User Image
    Dallas Tucker
    a.k.a The Typhoon
      Trophy Case
      Badges
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Ribbons
      Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
      Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Bag
      Items
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
      User ImageFist Ball x5
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wave Incense
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miracle Seed
      Easter Egg
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Honey: Slather on trees to encounter wild Poke'mon. Link to Get

Medicine
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Antidote - 1
      TMs & HMs
      TM 26- Earthquake
      TM 53-Energy Ball
      Berries
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x5 Heals all status conditions
      Contests: +1 Cool +1 Beauty +1 Cute +1 Smart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chople Berry x5 Reduces damage from a super effective Fighting attack by 50% (of total damage)
      Contests: +1 Cool +1 Smart
      Key Items
      N/A

Company
      Cannibalistic Insanity
      Saru and Chibi

Battle Details
      NA

Bumps
      Moving on to --- 1/1 Ten Carat Hill--->
      Wild Pokemon - 12/5
      NPC Trainer - 10/15
      Found a ---
      This area holds a --- - 0/-
      Easter Egg
      Increase Friendship w/ Riptide 2/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Beltigre 7/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Queen Bee 4/10
      Increase Friendship w/ Buns 4/10

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
      Tree 2 - N/A
      Tree 3 - N/A
      Tree 4 - N/A
      Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon
      User Image
      Beltigre
      Level 8 Litten
      EXP: 11/18
      Friendship: 0/5
      HP: 80/80
      Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXXScratch: 40
      XXXXXXXçEmber: 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
      XXXXXXX~Growl:Lower targets physical attack one stage
      XXXXXXXç•Lick: 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze

User Image
      Riptide
      Level 7 Aklor
      EXP: 13/17
      HP: 70/70
      Ability: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX~Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
      XXXXXXXSharpen: Raise user's attack one stage
      XXXXXXXTackle: 50
      XXXXXXXç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target

Queen Bee
      Level 6 Combee
      EXP: 13/16
      Friendship: 0/5]
      HP: 60/60
      Ability:Honey Gather: 3/10 chance of finding honey when moving to a new place (if no held item is currently being held). The pokemon must be in your active party for this to take effect.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX~Sweet Scent: Lower targets evasion two stages
      XXXXXXXGust: 40: hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
      XXXXXXX
      XXXXXXX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Buns
      Level 10 Lopunny
      EXP: 9/15
      HP: 100/100
      Ability: Klutz: Pokemon cannot use Hold Items.
      Attacks:
      XXXXXXX ç•Pound: 40
      XXXXXXX ç•Bounce: 85: Bounces into the air and is temporarily invincible for first turn, strikes on second turn, 7/10 chance to paralyze target
      XXXXXXX Mirror Coat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
      XXXXXXX Foresight: Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost

Inactive Pokemon
      Place Pokemon Formats Here

Walking Pokemon Beltigre the Litten

Dallas looked around the area of Ten Carat Hill. It was a nice little, for certain. "So you're just following a little brat around?" he remarked to Saru's answer. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised there, Seong Mina." He walked up the path a little, with Beltigre wandering close by. "Now, I wouldn't say I'm in a rush, but I have my own crap I gotta take care of. That is, after I get done dealing with you. Still gotta prove you wrong, of course!"

After he finished his little chat with the master, the student started running his mouth again, and poorly, too. "Uh, were you dropped on your head? That's a Metapod, dumbass." As always, the thug didn't mince words with the kid. He could've cut the kid some slack; Dallas had invested a lot of time into reading up on Poke'mon when he was growing up, so he had an unfair advantage when it came down to it. Dallas and Beltigre wandered over as Chibi started viewing a poke'dex. "Now, that's a poke'dex, not a piece of toast," Dallas taunted. "You know, just in case you get that one wrong, too."

But as soon as he was enjoying the ridicule, he was stepping away from the squealing boy. That must be that pink center coming out, he thought. He took a squat as Chibi gushed over a picture of Butterfree, and smirked at the boy. "Oh, so that's what you want, eh? That's cute, real cute." He reached onto his belt, and tossed Metapod's ball up and down in his hand. "But last time I checked, you were a little crybaby that was trying to start stuff. Think you deserve to have what you want?" Dallas glared at the boy, even with his mocking smile, but then suddenly, his expression softened. "Tell you what: you can take care of Metapod." Dallas tossed the ball to Chibi roughly, in a think fast! sort of way. "But, you gotta take good care of it. And I mean, like, my level of care, and I don't screw around, okay? And, you gotta stop being a big wuss. If you don't do those two things, I'll kick your a** and take it back. You dig?"

{{OOC-Hey kid Catch! *Seong Mina- female warrior from Soul Calibur 2. }}  
    PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:35 am
    User Image
    Dakota 'Ducky' Koizumi

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 11/- ₪ NPC encounter: 11/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale: 1/10 || Area Specific: Black Flute: 5/10
    ---------------------
    Wearing: (Same clothes as the picture)

Out Of Ball:
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ducky sighed, having to give up on trying to free the Null from the strange helmet. "Yeah... Maybe I'll find out more about it as we travel together." he commented lightly. The chimera seemed to appreciate that, but still quietly stood by. While Akira was busy checking out Lana's rotomdex, Dakota returned a snoozing Chikako to her ball, relieving Jun from being her perch. "Not a problem, Miss!" Akira chimed once she was back in her own dex, slipping out of Ducky's hand to float on her own.

Daiki smirked at Cynthia's reply, taking the gentle bop to his jaw all in good fun. "Mom always told me i have a bad habit of playing with my food..." he grinned after her comment about flirting with danger. He gave one of her ears a playful flick as they continued to pay attention to each other.

[[OOC: sorry that it's short
    Daiki's current Illusion Daiki is currently in his Zoroark form

]]
    SpectralEternity

Quote:

Team: User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Party Info:

Pokemon: Litten (Shiny)
    Nickname: Mizuki
    Nature: Eager to fight. Kind of a show-off.
    Lv. 5
    HP: 50/50
    Ability: Intimidate -
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Scratch - ||
    Ember - ||
    Growl - ||
    - ||
    Exp: 10/15

Pokemon: Hakamo-o
    Nickname: Jun
    Nature: Elegant and precise. Can be a bit ocd sometimes.
    Height: 4'7"
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Bulletproof - Protects the Pokémon from ball and bomb moves
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Sky Uppercut - 85 || hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
    Automatize - || Halves weight and raise speed two stages
    Tackle - 40 ||
    Leer - || lower targets defense one stage

Pokemon: Delphox
    Nickname: Haru
    Nature: Docile. Unsure about many things.
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Magician - If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Mystical Fire - 75 || Lower targets special attack one stage
    Future Sight - 120 || Damage occurs 2 turns later
    Shadow Ball - 80 || 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
    Role Play - || User copies targets ability

Pokemon: Lucario (shiny)
    Nickname: Maki
    Nature: Hesitant to battle, especially against obviously tougher opponents. A bit of a coward.
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Inner Focus - This Pokemon will not flinch
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
    Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's physical attack one stage
    Laser Focus - || Ensures that the next attack will critically hit
    Detect - || The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)

Pokemon: Rowlet
    Nickname: Chikako
    Nature: Quiet and observant. Doesn't say much.
    Lv. 5
    Ability: Long Reach -
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Tackle - 40 ||
    Leafage - 40 ||
    Growl - ||
    - ||

Pokemon: Type: Null
    Nickname:
    Nature:
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Battle Armor -
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Tackle -
    Rage - ||
    Pursuit - ||
    - ||
    FP: 3/10 || 0/5
    Exp: 3/15

Out of Party:

User Image
    Pokemon: Zoroark (shiny)
    Nickname: Daiki
    Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
    Lv. 5
    Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party (user chooses the pokemon) upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when hit by a physical attack.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
    Imprison - || Opponent is unable to use moves that the user also knows
    U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.
    Leer - || lower targets defense one stage
    Exp: 0/15

User Image
    Pokemon: Greninja
    Nickname: Saki
    Nature: Quiet. Keeps his tongue in his mouth. Best friends with Fazuzu.
    Lv. 24
    HP: 240/240
    Ability: Protean - Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use
    Hold Item: Mystic Water
    Attacks:
    Night Slash - 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
    Ice Beam - 90 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
    Mat Block - || Protects teammates from damaging moves
    Surf - 90 || hits all adjacent pokemon
    Exp: 1/26

Pokemon: Rotom
    Nickname: Akira
    Nature: Curious about the world. Likes to be helpful.
    Lv. 10
    Ability: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, the effects of Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Discharge - 80 || 7/10 chance to paralyze every target affected
    Thundershock - 40 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
    Thunder Wave - || Paralyze opponent
    Astonish - 30 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
    Exp: 0/15

Pokemon: Crobat
    Nickname: Fazuzu
    Nature: Cheerful. best friends with Saki.
    Lv. 36
    HP: 360/360
    Ability: Inner Focus - This Pokemon will not flinch
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Giga Drain - 75 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
    Sludge Bomb - 90 || 7/10 Chance to Poison
    Heat Wave - 95 || 4/10 Chance to burn target
    Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
    Exp: 39/44

Pokemon: Quilladin
    Nickname: Norio
    Nature: Lazy.
    Lv. 19
    HP: 190/190
    Ability: Bulletproof - Protects the Pokémon from ball and bomb moves
    Hold Item:
    Attacks:
    Vine Whip - ||
    Leech Seed - ||
    Bite - ||
    Rollout - ||
    Exp: 14/17

Items:

Rotomdex
    Pokeballs: ∞
    Potions: ∞
    Heart Scale: 1
    Choice Scarf: 1
    Giant Turkey Leg: 1
    Beserk Gene: 1
    Energy Drink: 1
    Paper Lantern: 1
    Crystal Shard: 0
    =====(Berries:)
    Oran: 5
    Chesto: 5
    Grepa: 5
    Lum: 5
    Petaya: 5
    Rindo: 5
    =====(Badge Case:)

=====(Other Possessions)
    his katana
    spare clothes

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Sausage Fest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
    • Threadmaster 200
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Megathread 100
    PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:36 pm
    User Image

I O L A N A K E L I ' I

User Image

Movement 3/3 || Wild Pokemon: 12/3 || NPC Battle: 12/15 || Item Bump: 12/30 Light Clay (General), 6/10 Black Flute (Area Specific) || Need to Claim: Level 10 Gogoat and TM Solarbeam || Wishlist: Heart Scales (10), Big Mushrooms (30 forest/cave), Leftovers (30), Ampharosite, Expert Belt (30), Deducium Z (Achievement), Heat Rock (30), Big Root (30), Aggronite

Team OOB: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Note: Lana has an NPC Rotom in her pokedex)

User ImageUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Abagail - Mudsdale
    User Image
    T Y P E: User Image
    L E V E L: 5
    G E N D E R:
    N A T U R E: Hardy
    A B I L I T Y: Stamina - When this pokemon is hit by an attack, its Defense raises by one stage.
    H O L D I N G: N/A
    A T T A C K S:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Sport - Reduces base power of Electric-type moves by half for five turns
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rototiller - Raise the physical special attack of all Grass-type pokemon on the field one stage. Fails if there are no Grass-types present
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bulldoze - 60: Lower targets Speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 50/50HP | Status: None | 11/15 EXP | Next Move: Double Kick (Lv 15), Earthquake (TM), Focus Blast (TM)

xxN A M E: Aristotle - Rowlet
    User Image
    T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
    G E N D E R:
    N A T U R E: Serious
    A B I L I T Y: Long Reach - Can use moves without making contact with the target.
    A T T A C K S:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40: Makes Contact
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Leafage - 40
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lower targets physical attack one stage, multi hit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 50/50HP | Status: None | 11/15 EXP | Next Move: Peck (lv. cool , Steel Wing (TM) | Evolves at 17

xxN A M E: Kalena - Alolan Vulpix
    User Image
    L E V E L: 10
    G E N D E R:
    N A T U R E: Calm
    A B I L I T Y: Snow Warning - When this Pokémon is brought into battle, the weather is changed to Hail for five turns
    A T T A C K S:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Powder Snow - 40: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60: Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aurora Veil - Halves damage from physical and special moves for five turns, even if the user is switched out. Can be used only in a hailstorm.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Shard - 40: (Priority +1)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 12/15 EXP | Next Move: Extrasensory & Moonblast (Big M.)

xxN A M E: Astro - Dewpider
    User Image
    T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
    G E N D E R:
    N A T U R E: Quirky
    A B I L I T Y: Water Bubble - Decreases the power of fire type moves used against this Pokémon by half. Doubles the power of Water-type moves used by this Pokémon. Prevents this pokemon from being burned.
    A T T A C K S:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubble - 40: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one stage, hits multiple targets
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Sport - Reduces base power of fire type moves by half for five turns
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Infestation - 20: Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first, Makes Contact
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60: Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 12/15 EXP | Next Move: Bug Bite (lv 13) | Evolves at 22

xxN A M E: Wilbur - Grumpig
    G E N D E R:
    N A T U R E: Naive
    A B I L I T Y: Thick Fat - Fire and Ice-type moves deal 1/2 damage
    A T T A C K S:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teeter Dance - Confuses all Pokémon in battle, Multi Hit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psybeam - 65: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Belch - 120: Requires a held berry be consumed to attack
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odor Sleuth - Allows fighting & normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost pokemon

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 12/15 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch, Iron Tail, & Zen Headbutt (H. Scale), Zen Headbutt (lv 26) Power Gem (lv. 29)

xxN A M E: Flash - Ampharos
    G E N D E R:
    N A T U R E: Hasty
    A B I L I T Y: Static - Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing Paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon. Chance to encounter Electric Pokemon in the wild increases if this pokemon is in the active party.
    A T T A C K S:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Canon - 120: Paralyzes target
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Electric Terrain - Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.5 and prevents pokemon from falling asleep. Lasts for five turns. Pokemon are grounded so long as ground type moves would effect them.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Punch - 75, 4/10 Chance to Burn target

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 50/50HP | Status: None | 12/15 EXP | Next Move: Iron Tail (H. Scale)

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Cynthia - Mega Lopunny
    User Image
    T Y P E: User Image/User Image
    L E V E L: 14
    G E N D E R:
    N A T U R E: Naughty, sassy flirt that knows no personal boundaries
    A B I L I T Y: Scrappy - Allows this Pokémon to hit Ghost Type Pokémon with Normal & Fighting type moves
    H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lopunnite - Atk 1.4, Def 1.1, Speed 1.1
    A T T A C K S:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Drain Punch - 75: User Recovers HP = 1/2 damage Inflicted, Makes Contact
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of Lowering target's Defense by One Stage, Makes contact
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bounce - 85: 1st turn: launches user into air, 2nd turn: attacks; 7/10 chance to paralyze, Makes Contact
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Punch - 75: 3/10 chance of freezing target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 23/24 EXP

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Leila Keli'i (Listed as"Ma")
    -John Keli'i (Listed as "Pa")
    -Johnny Keli'i
    -Hank Fletcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Rotom Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Z Bracelet User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mega Ring User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lasso Rope User Image Revolver

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞

Consumables:

Berries:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
    User Image

TM Case
    User Image

Lana nodded gently as Ducky suggested that he would leave the mask alone for now in hopes that he might learn more as he spent time with the Type:Null and find out more about it. It was probably for the best, especially since the peculiar pokemon didn't seem to want anything to do with Ducky touching it's helm at the moment. She was also thankful that Akira had managed to activate her own rotom pokedex, but before she could go about testing out it's features, Lana's xtransciever began to ring with an incoming call from her mother. "Er... Beggin' yer pardon, but I need to take this." She excused herself, stepping off to the side before answering. "Heya ma~ What are ya doin' callin' me now? You miss me already? I've only been gone for, what, a few hours?" Lana chuckled, though honestly she was surprised she was getting service down in this cave at all. "Oh darlin', of course I miss ya, but that's not why I called. You'll never guess who I just got off the phone with." Lana chuckled and shook her head. "Who?" "It was your aunt. Remember your cousin Luna?" Lana looked thoughtful. "Well sure ah do, but what's that got to do with anythin'? Nothin' awful happened to that gal, did it?"

Her mother gave a light laugh which made Lana relax. If anything serious had happened she wouldn't have been so jovial. "Gracious no, Arceus willing. Actually Luna's off on a pokemon journey herself, and in Alola to boot. Your aunt just wanted to give you a heads up, ya know... Keep an eye out for family an' all. You know how Luna's been kinda into those online flogging things--" "Blogging ma." Lana corrected with a chuckle. "Oh, well yes, that. Anyways, we just thought it might be a good idea fer ya to show her the ropes of wranglin' pokemon maybe? You've been so good with yers on the farm an' all, but Luna's never really had pokemon of her own." Lana scratched her head. She'd been wanting this adventure to be a sort of vacation away from family and responsibility, but she supposed that making sure little Luna didn't get into any trouble wouldn't be too hard. "Sure thing. I'll keep an eye out her." Lana promised, glancing at her phone as another number started calling her. "That might actually be her on the other line now." "Oh! Well don't let me keep ya. I love you bunches darlin', you make sure to call yer momma, ya hear?" Lana grinned and rolled her eyes a bit. "Love you too ma~" She answered ambivalently, switching over to the incoming call.

"Howdy! Lana speakin'." Lana greeted to the unknown caller, hoping it was Luna and not a wrong number. "Hey Lana, er, alola. It's Luna. I'm here, um, I think I'm on route one on Melemele Island." "Mm I had a feelin'. Yer aunt Leila was just telling me about how yer ma suggested we meet up. I'm in Ten Carat Hill right now, and it's right on Route One, think ya can make it over, or d'ja want me to come find you?" She offered. It had been some time since she last saw Luna, so Lana couldn't help but feel some excitement to see how her cousin had grown.

[Post for Egg 1/5]

Vigilia

The Great Papyru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:52 am
    User Image

Item count: x3 Heartscale: Heart Scales are used to recover a forgotten move by a Pokemon or to teach Move Tutor moves to your Pokemon. 6/30
      ╠══════════════════╣
      Area specific Item:
      ╠══════════════════╣
      Easter Egg: 2
      ╠══════════════════╣
      Wild Encounter's 20
      NPC Encounter: 37
      Moving Location: 3
      ╠══════════════════╣
      Berry growth 1:
      Berry growth 2:
      Berry growth 3:
      Berry growth 4:
      Berry growth 5:
      Friendship: 05/10 Hp: 080 Lv: 08 Exp: 15/18 Chimchar
      Friendship: 04/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 13/17 Mankey
      Friendship: 03/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 13/17 Aipom
      Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 06/15 Darmanitan
      Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 02/15 Oranguru
      Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 02/15 Slaking
      ╠══════════════════╣
      ╠══════════════════╝
      Trainer ID
      Poke'Dex
      User Image►Chibi scowled at being mocked yet again by the older male. Saru could sense, almost see, the boys growing disdain. Dallas brought it on himself though. He was too abrasive and without cause or effect but to keep people at a distance. Letting Chibi hold into the Metapod just proved though that under his rough outer shell hide something more, significant. Saru wondered what it was Dallas kept hidden away. What was he afraid of people knowing about himself, was he secretly gay? Saru contemplated the matter watching over Chibi during the interaction.

Chibi caught the ball but paused in confusion for a moment. Trying to process what had just happened. The turn from abrasive too, whatever this was, was a shock to the system for the boy. Was he mental? Chibi paused and Saru could tell he was reading something in Dallas's aura. Saru glanced to Dallas but nothing stood out. Saru had to remind himself Chibi was far more sensitive to details then he was. He might see, or sense something in Dallas's aura he just couldn't. Whatever it was Chibi saw must have been the deciding factor in trusting the male or not because he lit up again. Chibi almost rushed to hug the thug but quickly caught himself rethinking it and playing it off as he tripped.

Chibi bowed. "Thank you. I promise to take good care of it!" The boy assured the Pokemon's trainers before releasing and pick it up. The bug-type squirmed slightly but gave up rather quickly. Saru, still contemplating Dallas's reasons for being so abrasive had begun taking mental notes."He cares deeply for his Pokemon. Didn't he say something about grooming before?" Saru slapped a fist into his open palm having come to a conclusion. It all made sense now. Why he was the way he was, yet still cared about its Pokemon, and their appearance.

"You want to be a girl!" Saru exclaimed turning on Dallas with a confident smile. "Umm, wait~ what?" Chibi inquired softly so thoroughly confused he looked like he might need to sit. "And Chibi makes you mad because he's so girly, he's what you want to be!' Saru continued. Chibi's jaw dropped unable to form a counter remark beyond. "girly!" Saru nodded in agreement to his own statement. Chibi face palmed and stepped back swerving between tears and laughter. "But secretly you admit Chibi for it too."

Pokemon

║ +0 Lv-Boost

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      ║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rage: 20: if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.
      ║ ROK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rollout: Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.

║ +0 Lv-Boost
      Defiant: Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered. Defiant does not activate for self-inflicted status lowering moves such as Overheat or Leaf Storm.
      Protective Pads: Prevents holder from any damage or effects they would receive from making physical contact to their opponent
      ║ NRL [ EF ]►Focus Energy: All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit. The chance to critically hit increased by 1/10 up to 5 times, with max at 5/10.
      ╚ FGH [ PH ][ ç• ]►Low Kick: 0.1 - 21.8 lbs - 20 damage. 21.9 - 54.9 lbs - 40 damage. 55.1 - 110.0 lbs - 60 damage. 110.2 - 220.2 lbs - 80 damage. 220.4 - 440.7 lbs - 100 damage. 440.9 lbs or more - 120 damage

║ +0 Lv-Boost
      Pickup: If a Pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple Pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

╚ NRL [ EF ]►Baton Pass: User swaps with another active party pokemon, passing on all status alterations and effects such as Aqua ring, ingrain, substitute, as well as negative effects such as Leech seed. (with the exception of infatuation or ability changes.)

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ +0 Lv-Boost

╔════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      ║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ N/A [ PH ]►
      ╚ N/A [ PH ]►

║ +0 Lv-Boost
      Truant: This Pokemon's attacks do x1.5 damage, but every other turn will "loaf around" and not attack.
      ║ DRK [ PH ][ ç• ]►Punishment: 60: Power Increases if targets stats have been raised. +20 for each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage
      ║ NRL [ PH ]►Swagger: Confuses target Pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages
      ╚ NRL [ ef ]►Slack Off: Recovers half max HP. Can only be used 5 times in battle

Bag

▂▂▂▂▂▂

-----------Basic---
      x20 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic [ 3 posts ]
      -----------Great---
      -----------Ultra---

Unclaimed items

Occa: Reduces damage from a super effective Fire attack by 50% (of total damage)

OOC
      xXThe LawmanXx

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
      • Bookworm 100
      • Married 100
      • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:41 pm
      User Image
      Dallas Tucker
      a.k.a The Typhoon
        Trophy Case
        Badges
        Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
        Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
        Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
        Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
        Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
        Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
        Ribbons
        Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
        Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
        Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
        Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
        Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
        Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Bag
        Items
        User ImageFist Ball x5
        Easter Egg
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Honey: Slather on trees to encounter wild Poke'mon. Link to Get

Medicine
        TMs & HMs
        TM 26- Earthquake
        TM 53-Energy Ball
        Berries
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x5 Heals all status conditions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chople Berry x5 Reduces damage from a super effective Fighting attack by 50% (of total damage)
        Key Items
        N/A

Company
        Cannibalistic Insanity
        Saru and Chibi

Battle Details
        NA

Bumps
        Wild Pokemon - 13/5
        NPC Trainer - 11/15
        Found a ---
        Easter Egg: 2

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
        Tree 2 - N/A
        Tree 3 - N/A
        Tree 4 - N/A
        Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon
        User Image
        Beltigre
        Level 8 Litten
        EXP: 12/18
        Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
        Attacks:

User Image
        Riptide
        Level 7 Aklor
        EXP: 14/17
        Attacks:

Queen Bee
        Level 6 Combee
        EXP: 14/16
        Ability:Honey Gather: 3/10 chance of finding honey when moving to a new place (if no held item is currently being held). The pokemon must be in your active party for this to take effect.
        Attacks:
        XXXXXXXGust: 40: hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
        XXXXXXX
        XXXXXXX

Level 10 Lopunny
        EXP: 10/15
        Attacks:
        XXXXXXX ç•Bounce: 85: Bounces into the air and is temporarily invincible for first turn, strikes on second turn, 7/10 chance to paralyze target
        XXXXXXX Mirror Coat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)

Inactive Pokemon

Dallas scoffed at Chibi's gratitude, but gave the kid a pat on the head. "Yeah, we'll see about that, ya punk," he said. "Just remember, I'll kick your a** if you screw this up." Dallas watched how Chibi handled Metapod and Poke'ball, and had to admit, the kid seemed to be really excited about having his first Poke'mon. "Now, a Metapod is pretty low-maintenance, so even a little brat can't screw up taking care of it," Dallas continued. He counted off on his fingers with every pointer. "Now make sure it gets sunlight so it doesn't get too cold, and food-wise, it's best to just put it up in a tree and let it find the leaves it wants to eat. Don't try to wash it; the water'll wash off some of the cocoon from-"

Saru's comment cut off Dallas' advice, which made the thug look up at the monk, with a slight scowl on his face. "Huh?" He raised an eyebrow as Saru claimed that Dallas wanted to be a girl. And that he was jealous of Chibi's femininity. Dallas slowly stood up, and glared at Saru with extreme anger. "What. the f#%$ did you just say?" Dallas threw down his pack, and pulled off his jacket and shirt, revealing his typhoon tattoo and signs of many fights. "I try and teach your little brat a nice lesson, and you wanna start throwing shade? Huh? You wanna throw down, Shanghai Knight?!* Because, I am ready to give your mouth a one-way ticket on Knuckle Airlines, FIST CLASS!"

Beltigre could sense that her trainer was upset, and decided to back away, to make sure she didn't interfere. To her instincts, it was clear that even humans battled, and that Dallas was definitely ready to fight. She started to mew aggressively, as if she was trying to have Dallas use a move. The angry Dallas, on his own accord and not the Litten's, didn't wait to see if Saru was wanting a fight, and threw a quick right hook for the monk's face.

{{OOC-Shanghai Knights-Sequel to Shanghai Noon, starring Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan. }}  
      PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:45 am
      User Image
      ღ мιsα sнusσиα ღ

My name is Misa Shusona.....

User ImageUser Image

❖⓮ Years❖
      ❖♀ Teen❖
      ❖PKMN Breeder❖

Wild Pokémon Seen {Kanto}➸ 151/68
      Caught Pokémon {Kanto}➸ 151/58
      Posts to Leave Area➸ 3/3

NPC Battle➸ 15/809
      Wild Pokémon Encounter➸ 5/557
      Trees➸ Sitrus Tree: 145/35
      Leppa Tree: 135/25
      Nanab Tree: 130/10
      OOB➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Somewhere between her journey to the Ten Karat Hill, the elusive bird Pokemon had returned. Well, it didn’t just return but actually scooped her up while she was taking her time to the next destination. So yes, it did come as a surprise when she found herself no longer on the ground. The bird just plucked her off the ground and whisked her off to some uncharted territory, at least for her.
      ”What is the big idea?! I was going to have an adventure with someone I could sacrifice my body to!” The bird’s stone faced appearance didn’t give off a shred of interest.

{18/60=Full Restore}
      {Exit to Twinleaf Town}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon:Venusaur
      User ImageUser Image
      Ability:Overgrow▹When the Pokemon's HP is less than or equal to ⅓ of its maximum HP remaining its Grass-type moves increase by 1.5x
      HP:470/470
      Exp:22/50
      Friendship Points:10/10-10/10-10/10-10/10-10/10
      Personality:Sassy
      Item Held:User Image Miracle Seed {Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage}
      Moves:Synthesis▹Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
      Petal Dance▹-120 {Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused. ( Generate a number between 2-3 for turn count )}
      Razor Leaf▹-55 {1/10 chance to critically hit}
      Double-Edge▹-120 {user takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage dealt}

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon:Clefairy
      User Image
      Ability:Cute Charm▹The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
      HP:150/150
      Exp:17/22
      Friendship:2/10
      Personality:Naughty
      Moves:Double Slap▹-15{hits 2-5 times}
      Disarming Voice▹-40 {Ignores accuracy & evasiveness}
      Encore▹Makes opponent attack with their last move for 3 turns
      Sing▹Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
      2nd Use: 8/10 chance
      3rd Use: 4/10 chance
      4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon:Wartortle
      User Image
      Ability:Torrent▹When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
      HP:180/180
      Exp:21/22
      Friendship:4/10
      Personality:Quiet
      Moves:Tackle▹-50
      Bubble▹-40 {1/2 Chance to lowering target's speed one stage}
      Water Gun▹-40
      Bite▹-60 {4/10 Chance to Flinch target}

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon:Ekans
      User Image
      Ability:Intimidate▹Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
      HP:150/150
      Exp:5/23
      Friendship:3/10
      Personality: -
      Moves:Glare▹Paralyzes target Pokemon
      Poison Sting▹-15 {7/10 Chance to Poison}
      Wrap▹-15 {Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first}
      Bite▹-60 {4/10 Chance to Flinch target}

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon:Rattata
      User Image
      Ability:Guts▹Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
      HP:160/160
      Exp:9/23
      Friendship:5/10
      Personality:
      Moves:Bite▹-60 {4/10 Chance to Flinch target}
      Hyper Fang▹-80 {2/10 Chance of causing target to flinch}
      Tackle▹-50
      Pursuit▹-40 {Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7)}

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon:Spearow
      User ImageUser Image
      Ability:Keen Eye▹Prevents loss of accuracy and evasion
      HP:140/140
      Exp:2/24
      Friendship:5/10
      Personality:-
      Moves:Peck▹-35
      Fury Attack▹-15 {Hits 2-5 times}
      Leer▹Lowers target's physical defense by one stage
      Pursuit▹-40 {Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7)}

【 BAG 】

Items

User Imagex13 {Rare Candy}
      User Imagex1 {Lucky Egg}
      User Image x1 {Crystal Shard}
      User Imagex5 {Big Mushroom}
      User Imagex3 {Heart Scale}
      User Imagex1 {Old Rod}
      User Imagex1 Battle Recorder {Used to customize NPC Teams with any combination of pokemon. Note: Can be used for 5 NPC battles, still costs 15 posts per NPC encounter} 4 Uses Left
      User Imagex0 Old Amber
      User Imagex4 Black Flute
      User Imagex1 Dome Fossil
      User Imagex1 Helix Fossil
      User Imagex2 Mystic Water
      User Imagex1 Shell Bell
      User Imagex1 Draco Plate
      User Imagex1 Dragon Scale
      User Imagex1 Up-Grade
      User Imagex1 Black Belt
      User Imagex1 Pink Bow
      User Imagex1 Spell Tag

Stones

User Imagex5 {Moon Stone}
      User Imagex1 Hard Stone
      User Imagex1 Everstone
      User Imagex1 Firestone
      User Imagex3 Leafstone
      User Imagex1 Thunderstone
      User Imagex1 Waterstone
      User Imagex1 Sunstone

Berries

User Imagex10 {Sitrus Berries}
      User Imagex19 {Leppa Berries}
      User Imagex19 {Nanab Berry}

Incense

User Image x1 {Sweet Incense}

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}
      User Imagex1 {Max Revive}
      User Imagex1 {Max Potion}

TM

User Image {Dragon Claw}x1
      User Image {Solarbeam}x1
      User Image {Thunder}x2
      User Image {Rock Tomb}x1
      User Image {Energy Ball}x1
      User Image {Subsitute}x1

HM

User ImageHM 01 {Cut}
      User ImageHM 02 {Fly}

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}
      User Imagex4 {Great Ball}
      User Imagex4 {Moon Ball}

Badge Case

Kanto

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Person of Interest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
      • Bookworm 100
      • Married 100
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 am
      User Image

Item count: x3 Heartscale: Heart Scales are used to recover a forgotten move by a Pokemon or to teach Move Tutor moves to your Pokemon. 7/30
        ╠══════════════════╣
        Area specific Item:
        ╠══════════════════╣
        Easter Egg: 3
        ╠══════════════════╣
        Wild Encounter's 21
        NPC Encounter: 38
        Moving Location: 3
        ╠══════════════════╣
        Berry growth 1:
        Berry growth 2:
        Berry growth 3:
        Berry growth 4:
        Berry growth 5:
        Friendship: 05/10 Hp: 080 Lv: 08 Exp: 16/18 Chimchar
        Friendship: 04/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 14/17 Mankey
        Friendship: 03/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 14/17 Aipom
        Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 07/15 Darmanitan
        Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 03/15 Oranguru
        Friendship: 00/00 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 03/15 Slaking
        ╠══════════════════╣
        ╠══════════════════╝
        Trainer ID
        Poke'Dex
        User Image►Saru took a step back watching Dallas pull his shirt off. Perhaps calling Dallas out so bluntly wasn't the smartest thing he'd ever done. He seemed quite~ miffed, about the whole affair. Chibi, on the other hand, turned red, covered his eyes and took a step back himself. Metapod still in hand. "Who now I didn't mea~" He didn't even have time to register he was being attacked before the fist made contact with his face. The impact was like taking a brick to the face. Staggering back Saru shook off the pain and readied to defend himself. He found in the initial attack he'd dropped his staff. He'd lost his instant advantage. At least Dallas wasn't swinging that club this go.

"I'm going to crush you!" Saru threatened in an instant rage. His body moved before his mind could tell it to stop. An instant later Dallas was locked in an armbar bending the joint back to its breaking point. Saru made to jerk and break the joint but a series of sharp jabs into his side, arm, and hip made it impossible. He went limp all down his left side. Chibi had moved in to stop the fight and struck each of both combatants vital pressure points locking or relaxing the muscles that control their arms and legs. Saru, he'd taken an especially vindictive approach on. The master monk was spread out on the ground like a sack of potatoes.

Nothing was physically responding, yet. "First off." Chibi kicked Saru in the side as hard as he could. It was honestly a pathetic kick but he wasn't going to tell the kid that, not right now anyway. "That's for calling me girly!" Chibi squeaked like a girl. "Second, have you no social skill at all!" Chibi stomped before plopping to a cross-legged position on the ground. "Can we please go eight hours without you two trying to kill each other?"

Pokemon

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ +0 Lv-Boost

║ N/A [ PH ]►
        ╚ N/A [ PH ]►

║ +0 Lv-Boost

Bag

▂▂▂▂▂▂

-----------Basic---
        -----------Great---
        -----------Ultra---

Unclaimed items

OOC
        xXThe LawmanXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:59 pm
        User Image
        Dallas Tucker
        a.k.a The Typhoon
          Trophy Case
          Badges
          Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
          Ribbons
          Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
          Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
          Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
          Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
          Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
          Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Bag
          Items
          User ImageFist Ball x5
          Easter Egg

Medicine
          TMs & HMs
          TM 26- Earthquake
          TM 53-Energy Ball
          Berries

Key Items
          N/A

Company
          Cannibalistic Insanity
          Saru and Chibi

Battle Details
          NA

Bumps
          Wild Pokemon - 14/5
          NPC Trainer - 12/15
          Found a ---
          Easter Egg: 3

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - N/A
          Tree 2 - N/A
          Tree 3 - N/A
          Tree 4 - N/A
          Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon
          User Image
          Beltigre
          Level 8 Litten
          EXP: 13/18
          Attacks:

User Image
          Riptide
          Level 7 Aklor
          EXP: 15/17
          Attacks:

Queen Bee
          Level 6 Combee
          EXP: 15/16
          Attacks:
          XXXXXXX
          XXXXXXX

Level 10 Lopunny
          EXP: 11/15
          Attacks:

Inactive Pokemon

The feeling of knuckles against a big, dopey face was almost like the feel of a nice comb through carefully conditioned hair: fantastic. Dallas still wore a big, nasty scowl on his face as he bowed up and slugged Saru across the mouth and made him stagger back, but inside he felt his blood rise and get ready to boil over as he went to follow the assault. At Saru's angry threat of violence, Dallas grinned maniacally and charged to meet him. "Bring it on, you b*****d!" he shouted back. The thug swung for the fences, but ended up being brought to the ground with the monk, his arm being dragged into an armbar. It seemed like Dallas was going to get his arm broken, but he didn't seem to care. "You better break it all the way! Or I'm gonna use it to bash your brains in!"

But, before a retort could be given, the pipsqueak stepped into the fray and...poked the two of them? Dallas had seen that sort of stuff on movies before, but didn't expect that it worked. Nevertheless, Saru was limp and unable to move his arms, let alone break Dallas'. "Here's my chance! Take this, you, piece of-whoa, that feels weird!" Dallas was trying to throw his free arm into Saru's chest, but found it unresponsive, as was his legs. "Hey, what gives!?" He flailed as best he could, only managing to flop on top of Saru, putting his face dangerously close to his aggressor. Chibi was scolding the two of them, which only led to Dallas being more frustrated. "For the record, he started it," Dallas replied to Chibi. "So, I'll play nice, as soon as Mr. Low Blow* here apologizes for antagonizing me!" Dallas glared back at Saru, who was still uncomfortably close.

"And fix my arms and legs, dammit, before Master I-wish-Dallas-was-a-girl- tries to kiss me!"

{{OOC-Low Blow: B-movie about a kung fu cop. }}  

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
        • Peoplewatcher 100
        • Risky Lifestyle 100
        • Brandisher 100

Sonic Lazar
        Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:23 pm
        User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

────────────────────────────
                                                    Moving on : 03/03
                                                    Wild Encounter: 666/05
                                                    NPC Battle: 366/15
                                                    Item Counter: [Battle Recorder] [06/30]
                                                    [Ten Carat Hill Easter Egg] [01/05]

[Claim Item] [Thick Club] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Claim Item] [Battle Recorder] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Claim Item] [Beast Ball] [2x] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Event Claim Item] [Psychium Z] [1x] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Event Claim PKMN] [Goomy] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Event Claim PKMN] [Roselia] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Event Claim PKMN] [Bisharp] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Event Claim PKMN] [Skorupi] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Event Claim PKMN] [Gorgeist] [Not Acquired.]
                                                    [Event Claim PKMN] [Crawdaunt] [Not Acquired.]

The chill Zero felt in Sinnoh practically evaporated as he flew towards the tropics. The swiftness with which he was moving kept him from getting particularly heated, but it was clear that he was moving in the direction of an entirely different environment. He’d never personally been to Alola before, so there was certain to be some adjusting he’d likely need to do, but he put those thoughts out of his mind as he drew near Melemele Island.

User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image- Agidyne | | Level 84 | 840/840 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 19/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image- Ashen | | Level 82 | 820/820 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 23/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Nevermoor | Level 90▲ | HP 900/900▲ | Bad Dreams | Inquisitive Nature, Observes the Nightmares | 20/20 EXP | Holding: Rocky Helmet | Dark Void (Puts all adjacent opponents to sleep), Nightmare (Sleeping target looses 1/8 max HP each turn spent Asleep), Stone Edge (100, 1/10 Chance of Critical), Ominous Wind (60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage)

User ImageUser Image- Sei | | Level 80 | 800/800 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 11/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image- Nova | | Level 94 | 940/940 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 34/50 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User ImageUser Image- Nu | Level 85 | 850/850 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 30/36 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

Inactive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Ragnaros | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 33/34 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Yin | | Level 15 | HP 150 | Illusion | Impish Nature, Little Too Playful | 01/15 EXP | Holding: | Scratch (40), Pursuit (40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out [Priority +7]), Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages), Fury Swipes (18 [2-5 Hits])

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 29 | 290/290 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 20/38 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Lantern | | Level 10 | HP 100 | Chlorophyll | 01/15 EXP | Holding: | Power Whip (120), Vine Whip (45), Tackle (50), Growl (Lower Targets Physical Attack One Stage)

User Image
        Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Spare Clothes
        User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image Ralts Doll User Image Kirlia Doll User Image Gardevoir Doll User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Lunar Wing

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beast Ball 3x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 14x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Apicot Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Salac Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Micle Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payapa Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 13x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RageCandyBar 3x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 0x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 0x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 0x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 8x User Image Cofagrigus Coffee 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x User Image Beginner's Belt 1x User Image Mother's Egg 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Gem 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ground Gem 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ghost Gem 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Gem 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shiny Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dusk Stone 1x User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Sweet Incense 1xUser Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 12xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Battle Recorder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Apricorn 1x

TM Case
        User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM01 Cut
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM02 Fly
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM03 Surf
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM07 Waterfall
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM10 Dive
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM42 Facade
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 2x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
        OOC: N/A.
        Company: N/A.
        Opponent: N/A.
        Team OoB: User ImageUser ImageUser Image.
        Current Outfit: Secondary Outfit.
        Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 am
        User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Wild Encounter: 667/05
                                                    NPC Battle: 367/15
                                                    Item Counter: [Battle Recorder] [07/30]
                                                    [Ten Carat Hill Easter Egg] [02/05]

He couldn’t help but be a little surprised at how small the entire island was, the roads wrapping around it neatly to create a tight-knit path. Everything seemed like less than a day’s walk from each other, that time cut down exponentially by people riding on the backs of their pokemon. It wasn’t anything like Hoenn, or the other regions, where everything was so spread out.

User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image- Agidyne | | Level 84 | 840/840 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 19/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image- Ashen | | Level 82 | 820/820 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 23/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Nevermoor | Level 90▲ | HP 900/900▲ | Bad Dreams | Inquisitive Nature, Observes the Nightmares | 20/20 EXP | Holding: Rocky Helmet | Dark Void (Puts all adjacent opponents to sleep), Nightmare (Sleeping target looses 1/8 max HP each turn spent Asleep), Stone Edge (100, 1/10 Chance of Critical), Ominous Wind (60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage)

User ImageUser Image- Sei | | Level 80 | 800/800 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 11/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image- Nova | | Level 94 | 940/940 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 34/50 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User ImageUser Image- Nu | Level 85 | 850/850 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 30/36 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

Inactive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Ragnaros | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 33/34 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Yin | | Level 15 | HP 150 | Illusion | Impish Nature, Little Too Playful | 01/15 EXP | Holding: | Scratch (40), Pursuit (40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out [Priority +7]), Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages), Fury Swipes (18 [2-5 Hits])

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 29 | 290/290 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 20/38 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image- Lantern | | Level 10 | HP 100 | Chlorophyll | 01/15 EXP | Holding: | Power Whip (120), Vine Whip (45), Tackle (50), Growl (Lower Targets Physical Attack One Stage)

User Image
        Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Spare Clothes
        User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image Ralts Doll User Image Kirlia Doll User Image Gardevoir Doll User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Lunar Wing

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beast Ball 3x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 14x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Apicot Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Salac Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Micle Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Payapa Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 13x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RageCandyBar 3x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 0x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 0x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 0x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 8x User Image Cofagrigus Coffee 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x User Image Beginner's Belt 1x User Image Mother's Egg 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Gem 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ground Gem 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ghost Gem 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dark Gem 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shiny Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dusk Stone 1x User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Sweet Incense 1xUser Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heartscale 12xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Battle Recorder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Apricorn 1x

TM Case
        User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 2x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
        Quote:

Sonic Lazar
        Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

Sonic Lazar
        Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 am
        User Image

Wild Encounter: 668/05
                                                    NPC Battle: 368/15
                                                    Item Counter: [Battle Recorder] [08/30]
                                                    [Ten Carat Hill Easter Egg] [03/05]

After taking stock of the area, Zero felt confident enough to swoop down and come in for a landing. The verdant, isolated hills were actually quite serene, even as trainers rummaged through them for eggs. It would’ve even been a nice spot to sit down and relax for a bit, had he not been in such a rush.

User Image
        Party

Inactive

User Image
        Inventory

Key Items:

Lunar Wing

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Other:

TM Case
        User Image

User Image
        Quote:

❼ Alola Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas