Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Wishing Well Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hurt l Location ➤: Old Looking Well l Company ➤: Will l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian watched as the man removed his bandages. This made it so she could actually communicate with him easier. She couldn't help but smile when he called her "Vivi" and with her hands she began so sign the nickname. Hehe Vivi? I love it~ And I am fine. There isn't anything happening so I'm actually fairly bored... the silence is nice. It was the first time she spoke since she woke up, so her volume was a little higher then normal.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William "Will" Birch
Will was quite happy that Vivian liked her nickname "Ah yes today has been a little boring." Will would then think for a minute before snapping his fingers "Since I'm done work why don't we hang out?"
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Vivian [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hurt l Location ➤: Old Looking Well l Company ➤: Will l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Carefully reading his lips, Vivian smiled. Raising and lower a fist she made, Vivian bent her wrist it represents a head nod, indicating that she meant yes. Thinking for a moment, Vivian wanted to ask something, but signing was going to take too long. So what would you like to do today? I don't really have many chores to do for the rest of the day...and it seems like it is a fairly quiet day/ Given the fact she couldn't hear.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:38 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will thought for a minute before smiling well if you're feeling brave we can explore the Will-O'-The-Wisp pathway, or we can relax in the nearby field. Then later if time permits we can get some Ice-Cream." Will thrn began to wonder if he was being to forceful.

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

Vivian read the man's lips with a smile, tilting her head a bit at the reading of the "Will-O'-Wisp". What is the...Will-O'-Wisp pathway? Is that like a trail? Ohhhh ice cream! Chocolate is my favorite~ The only concern of Vivian's was that she was getting hungry, so eventually she was going to go on the hunt.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:52 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will smiled at Vivi's question "I actually found the trail by accident on the night I arrived, it's a trail full of spirits that will try to lead you deep into the forest where you'll never be heard from again." Will would make a scary face as he said this before chuckling at her childlike reaction at the though of ice cream "I'm more of a bubblegum man when it comes to ice cream flavors."

xX Yennefer Xx

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

Bubblegum..? Vivian thought as she read Will's lips as he spoke. Such an odd flavor to like, but to each their own, and Vivian wasn't one to talk. Nodding her head, she smiled and opened her mouth. Hehe ice cream sounds like it could be fun, but the trail sounds more interesting. Sadly, I don't think that It would be very scary... nothing really scares me anymore~ Vivian had been around fro a LONG time and had pretty much seen it all.

-Edit-

Vivian looked up at the sky and realized that it was around the end of the day. There were still chores that needed to be finished and she couldn't skip out on her job. Looking back to Will, the maid smiled and shook her head. We might need to plan for another time, I need to finish my chores before the end of the day. Hehe hope to see you soon! With that, Vivian gave Will a small wave and made her exit back towards the school.

-Exit-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:04 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Broken/Slight Comfort ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pendant 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath was looking down the well wondering if things on the other side were different? He remembered an old story someone told him, about a girl who traveled to a place called Otherworld, where everything is the same but she gets everything she ever wanted. Xerath simply wondered if his other world would be down that well, his world own perfect world. "How stupid..." Smiling at his ridiculous thoughts, he dug his hand under the collar of his shirt and pulled out his pendant. Xerath starred at the faint glow emitting from the gem trapped inside, slowly reliving his happy memories, while ignoring the sad ones. A few minutes later Xerath noticed someone getting closer and quickly hid the pendant back under his shirt and turned around to see who it was. It was none other than Selene, she often comes here to relax and enjoy the weather and it seemed like she's been here for a while now. "How long have you been here?"

User Image
𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Book 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Selene was here way before Xerath, he simply didn't notice her when he arrived. He seemed like he had a lot on his mind so she decided it was better to not disturb him. "I'm surprised you didn't notice me when you arrived. I've been sitting here for a while now." Selene noticed the pendant he tried to hide and was getting curious. It looked like he was smiling. She was sure her eyes were deceiving her since she never saw him smile once. He's usually in a bad mood looking almost depressed. "I'm glad I finally saw you smiling, That pendant must mean a lot to you." Selene got up from the floor and made stood next to Xerath, Slowly reaching out to hold his hand. She didn't have romantic feelings for him but she felt the need to show him that he wasn't alone and that he can always talk to someone about his problems. "Xerath...I know that sometimes what you hope to achieve seems impossible...My father once told me that people thought have abilities like many students here was impossible...What I'm trying to say is it might seem impossible now, but it might not be later." Selene wasn't sure what he was thinking she just hopped it wasn't anything serious

User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Broken/Slight Comfort ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Pendant 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath Listened to the girl blabber and not paying much attention until he felt a warm soft hand grab his. For the first time in a while Xerath felt something else....It wasn't love, no, it was comfort. He was now finally listening to what she was saying. It was obvious to him Selene was a sweet caring girl, who's always willing to help. After a few moments of Silence Xerath gently pulled his hand away and placed in his pocket. "The pendant holds my memories. I relive them when I'm feeling down. You know I wasn't always like this, but I'm afraid this might be me from now on." Xerath appreciated her words but she knew nothing. Xerath hasn't spoken to anyone about his emotions. "Thanks, Selene."

Exit_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Wishing Well |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| Stressed |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome |
∑ People Near By →→| ??? |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Didnt know if Selene was still here lol |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

A strong presence could be felt as another rift was torn open. Instead of calmly walking out of the rift, a woman came out yelling. "I don't care! Make it work or else. If I have to come back early...You're fired! .... No you dont need me every other day! Uuuuggghhhhh..." Silver came out of the rift yelling at a subordinate. Trying to keep things from unraveling was pretty difficult to say the least. The Hell Lord would have to leave every once in a while to make sure no invasions were being prepped. She had made a deal and she was going to uphold her end despite being a demon.

Silver was late and she knew it. There was no helping it however. With the amount of crap that happened, Silver was running herself ragged trying to keep up. Not to mention for the first time, she failed something she should have never failed at. Fully walking out of the rift, Silver closed it behind and took in her surroundings as little as she could. Yea that's right. Silver only saw the wishing well and walked over to it. She didnt care if there was anyone else around. "Lucius, I hope you know what you're doing by asking this of me. Tch, fool." Silver let out a heavy sigh as she stared at the bottom of the well. The woman needed to gather herself. Like it or not, this was a job and also part of a deal.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:44 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver Mood: Joyful - Location: Wishing Well

User Image

Seeing the portal open in the wishing well the Speedster made it down there to see Silver step out. Smiling the red head armored man leaned against the well. "Now now little lady, I’m sure you fell from Heaven. What an angel." Whistling a little he moved to the other side of her in an instant. "Mmm you are firy like the pits hell." Running to another spot, this time he had a burrito from a local shop and was snacking on it. "How’s the Queen of Hell doing, look like a million souls."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:25 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Bewildered |
∑ Thoughts →→| 3 back to back cheesey lines...impressive |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Didnt know if Selene was still here lol |

Silver was deep in thought when Mark the Speedster showed up. The first line was really cheesey and Silver rolled her eyes, with the second line and a new location, Silver raised an eye brow. When Mark changed locations and now had a Burrito AND a Third pick up line...Silver couldnt help but chuckle. This man was fast if he could grab a burrito and come up with these pick lines. "Well if it isnt the famed Speedster. How am I doing? Just fine considering I'm late for work~" Silver turned around and leaned back on to the well. Figuring that it was still early in the day, Silver decided to stay and chat with this flirtatious man.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:59 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver Mood: Joyful - Location: Wishing Well

User Image

Chuckling a little he moved to be beside her. "A woman like you, work doesn’t start till you show up." Finishing up his food he leaned on the well. "I wouldn’t say famed, more like eccentric." Raisinf his visor he gave a wink. "Fastest man alive, come on. You, me, Saturday night we do dinner and a movie." Folding his arms as as he turned so his back was on the well. "Silver haired beauty needs some fun."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:56 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Amused |
∑ Thoughts →→| 3 back to back cheesey lines...impressive |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver couldnt help but be amused by this man. She was indeed considering the thought of courtship. It had been quite some time since she done such a thing and the way that humans "date" was a silly thing that might be worth trying out. "I will consider the offer. We shall see what this week brings and I will give you my answer. The idea does seem fun and interesting. Something that normally doesnt occur in my usual line of work. " Silver tilted her head up and stared at the sky deep in thought. This week was going to be interesting for sure.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200