Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edward nods at Seva "You are welcome. I'm sure the headmaster will be here shortly. If anything I can still show you around the facility." He begins to wait when he realises he has forgotten something. " If you will actually excuse my rudeness but I must check on something elsewhere. If I do find the headmaster before you I shall direct his attention to you. Please do not let this delay stop you from meeting the other staff." He gives her an assuring smile.
mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: Edward Rickers, a male cleaner ☠ Items: Oak staff
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

With the amount of time that had passed, Seva was starting to really worry that the headmaster had forgotten about her. She had been here for several periods already. She didn't know the man at all, so it seemed entirely possible."Is the headmaster a very.. Forgetful man?" It was honestly annoying. She was acutely aware that it was a waste of time to just stand around doing nothing for so long. She could be using this time in a much more productive manner, like researching Russian spells. That would provide a nice reference point for teaching Yarost magic.. She didn't want a repeat of the student attempting another spell only for it to do something entirely different from what it was supposed to. He was lucky that the only thing to happen had been a gender change and not something more serious.

Ears perked up as her solemn gaze returned to Edward, seemingly unsurprised that he had other things to do. It was something she could understand. "Very well. I will speak to you later." She answered calmly, ignoring his comment on potential rudeness. Staff should not be just sitting around when they should not be. Like herself. If she had not been told to wait here, she would have already gone. She gave a slight nod as she said, "Of course, I will endeavor to meet all other fellow employees." Speaking of which, there was that cleaner.. Perhaps she should speak to him as well, while he was here.. He was technically one of the staff as well. She decided she would approach him when he was done cleaning, if he didn't leave too quickly.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: A timely distraction..

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Midorio-chan

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:45 am

Edward nods as he turns and leaves the lobby. He plans to find the headmaster to report his night and that he is needed.

-exits to find the headmaster-

mystiecat537

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:17 am
The male continued on cleaning, so many things bobbing and floating around inside his head. Soon he was done and about to finish up when he saw someone looking at him. “Uh, hi!” Was all he could seem to manage. He wasn’t an expert at conversations and his sentences were usually rather direct and flat. “Is there something I can help you with?” His hand moved to cusp the back of his head as his eyes fell upon his mop. He sort of frowned, this wasn’t something he wanted to do all his life so he hoped it was more of a temporary thing. He looked at the man as he left, then back. At the lady with a gentle smile.  

Luca Nori

Colorful Lionheart

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Once Edward had left, Seva closed her eyes for a few moments.. She was still paying attention to her surroundings. Ears were perked up, listening carefully to the small noises.. Mostly that cleaner. Her eyes quickly opened and she turned her head to look at him again, fixing him with a calm, intent stare. "I do not believe so." She quietly answered him.. A moment later, she moved away from the wall, taking a few steps towards him. He did not look very happy when he looked at his mop.. Of course, being a janitor, or whatever the role was.. It was probably far from his ideal. Most people she had known seemed to want far more from their lives than they had. "What is your name? Mine is Seva.." She did not come too close.. Leaving a few feet of space between them, but it was enough that they were not speaking to each other from across the room.

Midorio-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 am

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Endless hours of searching and yet there was no sign of Ahnack. Turns out a good hunter could be a good hider as well. Morgan even gave up the chance of getting more clothes and having a nice hue of red appear on the cheeks of her girlfriends. Holding on to her shoulders and licking her lips softly. "Oh yes so wonderful." Shaking her head and laughing nervously, Morgan realized how weird she was being. Back to Ahnack there must have been a reason why the kid was hiding his tracks, probably in shock of losing the voice in his head. "Heh" Normally hearing voices in your head would drive you crazy not the other way around. The irony wasn't lost on Morgan.

If there was no luck finding Ahnack in the lobby but maybe Morgan could find someone who had seen him. After the first few steps a dark presence loomed over her body, she had never experienced such a wonderful feeling except when misery was involved. The floor was rising or maybe she was sinking into the ground. One way or another she disappeared from her entrance and appeared right behind the figure that created the ominous aura. "Oh my...oh my...ooh my...who is this dark beauty in front of me" Death was so entrancing and the woman embodied such an idea perfectly.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:15 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: A male cleaner, and a female ☠ Items: Oak staff

Seva's ears perked up, tilting back as she heard footsteps from the entrance. Another person had come to the lobby, but she knew without looking it was not the one she was waiting for. When she had nothing to do, she could wait forever.. But even the dead can feel frustrated at wasted time when they have other things they want to do. Her thoughts kept returning to that, though she seemed fully attentive towards the cleaner.. At least until she heard another voice, coming from behind her. Female. Dark beauty? She blinked, half turning to look at the newcomer. It wasn't something she heard often, even directed at her. She might assume that she was talking to the cleaner, but the woman's eyes were on her. "Excuse me?" Her eyes flicked up and down her for a moment, taking in the woman's unique appearance. She was very tall, unlike Seva, standing at least a foot taller than she was. Quite.. Well endowed as well. If she was more concerned with such things, she might have been jealous. As it was, that was simply hard to miss. She returned her gaze to the woman's face, tilting her head as she continued to quietly study her for several more seconds.. Then, abruptly, she decided to introduce herself. "Seva Duvain. And you are...?" She offered her left hand to shake, to be polite. That was one of the things people did when they were introduced, wasn't it?

Midorio-chan

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:14 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Instinct. The moment Morgan entered the lobby every action she made was done without any planning nor forethought. But that moment would soon disappear and the woman in front of Morgan wasn't the only one with questions. She was slowly finding out that the body that had been made for her had given her more tricks than she thought it would. Taking a few a steps back and putting her hand over her face trying to cover the strawberry pink blush. "My dearest apologies don't know what got over me" Followed up with a nervous chuckle, Morgan would attempt to save face. Its not to say that she was ashamed for complimenting the woman, however there had been no pizazz to the compliment nor was there any hint that the woman was flattered. All there was, was the cold gaze of the woman eyeing her up and down. Crossing her arms across her chest, Morgan would study the woman as well. She looked very young, a contradiction towards her demeanor, with white hair, red eyes, and strange looking ears. The woman wasn't human; it was to be expected considering almost no one in the school was.

The silence and their studying of each other was interrupted when the woman decided to introduce herself. Morgan gave herself a mental face palm for having forgotten the almost obvious thing to do when first meeting someone. "Morgan....Barchak, a pleasure to meet you Seva" Morgan never had a last name but they were part of any introduction. Putting her arms to the side before moving one of them to firmly shake Seva's hand. The moment their hands touched, Morgan felt a jolt of electricity go through her body. Her knees buckled but she stood standing, shaking the other's hand weakly before pulling hers back and putting it near her heart. "So...are you doing anything later?" There was a reason why Seva made her feel more energized and Morgan planned to find out why.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

The tall woman seemed to realize that she had come far closer It almost seemed like she hadn't been paying attention to what she was doing. Odd. Seva wasn't completely sure, but she didn't think this woman was human. Not even one of the gifted humans that attended this school.. She had something about her that seemed different, but she wasn't sure of what. So she simply observed the other woman as she backed up. "Apology accepted." She could only speculate about why this stranger had approached her without seeming to know why. Now she almost seemed nervous. She finally blinked, breaking her stare as she nodded slightly to the woman's introduction. "Miss Barchak." She shook Morgan's hand exactly once before letting go, soon neatly clasping her hands before her. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the way the reaction when they touched. For a moment, she almost thought Morgan might collapse, but she did not.

The lich finally broke her stare with a brief glance towards the doorway that Morgan had come from. "I am uncertain. I have been waiting for the headmaster for most of today." Neither her voice nor expression betrayed her annoyance over being here so long. The truth was, it wasn't so much how long she had been waiting as it was the knowledge that she could be doing other things right now that bothered her. Things like preparing materials for Yarost to study. She already knew what in what order she wanted to teach him, but that was one thing. Preparation would lower the risk of future accidents, like gender changing. Or worse. It was late enough to be a bit awkward, but she quietly added, "Are you?" For now, she wanted to continue the conversation. It would help pass the slowly moving time.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Most of the day is gone..

((I hope this will do. >.<;;; Sorry about the wait!))

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image
▸ 𝚛𝚞𝚗 : 𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚜_𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎̂𝚗𝚎.𝚎𝚡𝚎

▸ feeling: confused / excited! ▸with?: x ▸ HP: 100/100

❝𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎...❞

➤ A good few feet away from where the two were conversing, the doors to the lobby creaked as if someone had opened the doors at a speed incomprehensible to the human eye. A youngish boy stood in front of them, suddenly, heavy luggage in hand. He looked around silently, seeming rather confused about where he was. He fidgeted a little, squinting hard at what seemed to be a map of the school pinned to a board not far from him. He had a little trouble at first (hearing English was always easier than reading, for him), but found that he was in the lobby within 45 seconds. He hummed a little to himself, a slight frown etched on his (obviously European) features. Maybe he could ask his headmaster about his dorm room...? he seemed to have forgotten the number already. Well, if there's one fault that Zacarias could see in himself, it would be forgetfulness.

➤ ZACARIAS HAS ENTERED >LOBBY.<

➤ "...Zut..." He sighed, looking around at the lobby once more (as if taking another glance at the room would tell him where he was supposed to be at the moment). With a shrug and a begrudging mumble (C'est pas possible!), Zac sat down on his luggage and decided to rest for a bit before he tried to find his dorm. Maybe he'd even try to talk with some of the people here, even if he might have a little trouble at first. This school experience was going to be fun, or at the very least, he'd make a few cool foreign friends to write home about. That's what he promised himself, and that's what would happen...Eventually. For now, he would observe the people around him and get comfortable in his new surroundings.

❝...𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗.❞

PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537

autoandrophilliacs

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,675 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • First step to fame 200

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:04 pm

No matter how hard Morgan tried she couldn't read Seva's expression or tone. It was frustrating but that wasn't a justification to get mad at Seva or anyone besides herself. There was no telling if Seva genuinely accepted Morgan's apology or if she had taken any offense to began with. The woman was so full of mystery yet Morgan could tell that wasn't her attention it was just who she was. Morgan was a moth and Seva was the flame; she couldn't help but be attracted to the other. Slowly inching closer to the woman only to realize what she was doing and take a couple of steps back. It was shock that the woman hadn't found an excuse to be left alone cause so far Morgan was acting like a creep. "Oh no need to call me by my last name or miss. Morgan works just fine" The woman was very proper with her mannerisms; she was definitely not the type Morgan normally fell for. If that was what the strange feeling was but something told her that it wasn't that. She was getting accustomed to the sensation with her breathing slowing down and the blush disappearing from her cheeks. All that was left was the feeling of vitality that there was still no explanation for.

"The headmaster huh? Don't know why he would leave someone so beautiful to wait for so long" The compliment lacked the confidence that most her compliments had but Morgan wanted to see Seva's reaction. "There has been someone I been looking for. But other than that my evening is free. Say you wouldn't mind coming with me to get something to eat? I'm sure you can find the headmaster later. His office maybe?" Placing her hand gently on Seva's shoulder and giving a confident smile. While looking around for Ahnack, Morgan was able to acquire some money in a not very legal manner. It reminded her that she needed to get a job if she wanted to be able to live in the town. Something she had never bothered to do considering most of her life had been spent in the body of another.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:20 am
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As much as Lorenzo wanted to go to his room and get an actual good nights rest it wasn't going to be happen. He was going to lay in his bed and not be able to get a iota of sleep. He also didn't feel like playing any of his video games either. All there really was left to do was just to wander around the school and tire himself out. At some point Lorenzo found himself walking into the lobby. It took him a second to realize that he had no reason to be there and that should just go some place else.

That is if he hadn't spotted a fellow peer carrying some luggage; poor fellow looked lost too. And the secretary seemed to be in conversation with some freakishly tall woman. He used to think he was tall but in reality his family were just short. Back to the golden haired boy Lorenzo was debating whether to help the guy or not; and if he did what should he say. Approaching the guy and giving him a small wave to catch his attention Lorenzo said. "Good morning. You um...need some help?" He wasn't doing anything important and helping this guy would help pass the time. Plus he had made a promise to himself that he would try to be a bit more social; make some friends to hang with and play some video games. Not that this guy necessarily played video games. "Lorenzo...uh that's my name...obviously" Scratching the side of his neck Lorenzo hoped that his awkwardness wasn't as obvious as he thought it was.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Lobby

Ψ Company: A fellow student, two faculty members

Φ Feeling: Restless

Σ Condition: Healthy

Π Song: None

gaycommies

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Species ▸ Gifted/Cursed Grade ▸ Senior Dorm ▸ 114 Profile ▸ Here

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Walking right up to the to campus front doors, Isabella struggled a bit with her cart of luggage. She didn't think it would be so difficult with all her packed bags. Letting out a sigh, she pushed through the front doors and into the lobby of the campus. Ella was surprised to see that it was actually full of people, at least more then she thought there would be- which was none. There were at least four individuals, two girls and two boys, all very different. She took a look around at them before hearing a loud thudding sound of the big door hitting her cart that was only half-way in. Ella pulled the rest of it into the lobby and looked back up again at the crowd of people. It looked like at least one of the other students there was new, seeing as there was a bunch of other luggage all around the disheveled boy. She looked to the right, of course being new to the school she didn't know which way was the girls dormitory. Maybe one of the students who were already here knew, she called out to the group, "Hey do any of you know which is the way to the dormitories?"

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Themes: Hold Me Down - I See Fire (Kygo Remix)

Abilities:

»Hemokinesis: She can control blood from herself, using it to form various shapes of any matter form and use it to attack. Her limit is how much blood she can use from herself, if she uses too much then she'll get anemic and feint.

»Blood Cloning: Uses own blood to create physical copies of herself. The more blood the she uses, the more clones she can create.

(OOC: Only just realized now (Jan 4th) that my coding didn't work and didn't quote anyone.... )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PonderingPenguin

gaycommies

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:55 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Lobby ☠ Company: Morgan, students ☠ Items: Oak staff

Seva's ears twitched at a sudden creaking sound from the door, but didn't look around. If someone else had arrived, well.. She didn't really care if it wasn't the headmaster. Which she already knew it wasn't. She simply continued to look at Morgan with such an air of.. Calm. Or maybe uncaring, even if her attention was on her. It was hard to tell for sure. She wasn't the best at socializing, but even she knew that the other woman was acting odd. She had been edging back towards her.. Seemingly without noticing it, if the way she suddenly stepped back was anything to go by. Strange indeed. She really should decide where she was going to stand. "Very well." It made little difference to her what she called her.

The other woman seemed rather... Talkative. Not that the lich truly minded, as it filled what would otherwise be mere silence. She waited politely until she had an opportunity to say something without interrupting Morgan. "I am sure his day has been quite busy." The compliment didn't even get acknowledged.. Ouch. Seva didn't even bat an eyelash at it. Then again, she also didn't seem to mind when the woman put her hand on her shoulder. Personal space was nice, but hardly necessary. "If he does not come by nightfall, then.. Perhaps." She didn't really care for having to wait so long.. Though, going out to eat was pointless for her too. She finally glanced away from Morgan for a few moments to look at the group of students. Two more had arrived, a male and female. Two had bags as well. She looked back at Morgan while asking, "Are you hungry?"

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Calm ☠ Thoughts: Most of the day is gone..

PonderingPenguin

gaycommies

Zombuddie

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]