Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nerya Astral
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

: . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

Nerya smiled back at her and waved at her. She was glad that her work to help out another person in need was done. It was gratifying and she might've made a new friend out of this. Although, one thing did come to her mind; what was her name? She gave her own name away and what she does here but the other one did not. Well that was a pain. Maybe they'll stumble upon each other on the campus but for now it will remain a mystery.

She turned back to her plants and gave them all a good feed of water. When the bell rang and her work here was done, she placed everything that was used away in the tool shed. From there, she walked over to the exit of the greenhouse and opened and closed the door. She left it unlocked as per-usual as anyone on campus is welcome here. After that, she turned her heels and walked away to proceed onto a different location in the school premise.

Morning breaks from a night awake..

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Relaxation l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Blackberries
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi entered the hard glass dome and looked around the area. He noticed that the greenhouse was more beautiful with a sunny weather than cold or coldly weather. He made his way inside and inspected the plants and fruits that were planted all around. He went towards a flowering plants with black-coloured berries. "Oh blackberries.~" he want towards the well grown bush and plucked a berry with his long sharp nails. Causing a strawberry red juice to ooze out, he placed it on his mouth. He could taste the sweetness of the fruit on the tip of his tongue and hummed in satisfaction over the flavour.

The music teacher glanced over at the sky through the thick glass wall, his eyes squinted a bit over the glare of the sun. An idea popped inside his head. He searched the green house for a small bag then happily began harvesting blackberries for something special.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:16 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazi? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith needed some time to clear her head before the voices, well, filled her head. There was one place that seemed to calm her down, and this was the greenhouse. Mainly because of all the life and plants that took shelter here. Upon entering the room full of life, Lilith smiled and took a deep breath. I wish I was born a flower.... Then I would be beautiful and pure... the priestess said with a saddened smile.

The further in she got, Lilith felt the presence of someone familiar. Trying her best to be sneaky, Lilith followed the sounds. It was Kazi, the man who helped her save her little plant Ducky. She smiled as she watched the man picking berries. He likes berries? she thought with a smile on her face. If she got to live long enough, maybe she would bake him a berry pie!

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Mood ➤: Innocent l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Blackberries

While Kazi was harvesting the blackberries he would sneakingly take a bite or two of the sweet berries. "Zeir so good!" he yelled in happiness. His nose suddenly twitched when he felt another presence in the area. Thinking it was the gardener the wolf stood up straight and his hands up in air like he was a criminal. "I DIDN'T DO IT! ZERE VERE JUST SO GOOD!" He protested for his innocence though the evidence was on the corner of his mouth.. When he opened his eyes he notice it was only the priestess with her eyes still looking off. He let out a nervous laugh while he scratched the back of his head, "Hi Lilith...so how's life?" he asked simply.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:43 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazi? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Eek! She had been seen! Lilith wanted to turn and run, but it was much too late for that. Coming out from her hiding spot, Lilith blushed and looked down. H-hi Mr. Kazi... I-i didn't mean to scare you... . An innocent smile crept on Liliths face as she slowly looked up at the teacher. I'm... I think I'm ok... I'm not really sure.. how about you? How are you today? Her two colors eyes were in readable, mainly because she had so many emotions right now.

Looking over at the berry bush he had been picking at, Lilith giggles and pointed. Do you like berries?

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Mood ➤: Innocent l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Blackberries

Kazi notice the blonde wasn't quite herself today compared how he meet her, she was ball of sunshine and happy now she's...dim. "I'm good but you don;t seem so good." He replied, she stared at her heterochromia eyes and could see that the priestess wasn't going through questionable emotions right now. Kazi glanced over at the berry bush where she pointed to he nodded his head. "DA! I love berries beside meat, zere are so small yet zey burst vith flavour. Especially in full moon." That might have sound odd of a werewolf eating berries but he was the kind that was go beserk and feast on flesh, partially he can eat anything when his in his wolf form and since his taste buds are the most sensitive at the point it enhances the flavour of the fruit.

Kazi glanced up at the sky, "I have feeling it vould be hot today so I'm making blackberries lollies as treat. Do you vant to help?" he offered, maybe it could help her get her mind off for awhile.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Lilith blinked at she werewolf stared at her eyes. She had forgotten that they were no longer a single color, one sign that she was no longer herself. I... I don't know if I'm good... c-can I ask you something? D-does god forgive if you've done something but you had no control? Birinf her lip gently, the priestess looked down at the floor and shook her head. N-never mind... She fidgeted in her spot, her body was still a little raw from earlier.

As the wolf spoke, Lilith couldn't help but smile at his idea of berries. Hehe my favorite is a strawberry~ they are so sweet! Liliths attitude changed and she couldn't help but smile. Lollipops? Oh I would love to make some with you! I-if you don't mind that is... I don't want to bother you! Lilith hadn't even noticed it was hot out. Her body schedule was all messed up.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:53 am

Mood ➤: Helpful l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Blackberries

Kazi thought about her question, he has a feeling that he should get a part time job as a pastor. He folded his arms and ignored her 'nevermind'. "Vell.. If you vill turn to Jesus and confess your sin, admit your helplessness, azk His forgiveness, and trust Him to forgive you, strengthen you, help and satisfy you. He vill. All of us are not born perfect so its common for us to make mistakes even if ve didn't do it intentionally." he answered her question with a toothy grin.

"Koming from cold country I'm not used to sunny veather. DA! Ve kan also make strawberry ice pops too." With that said we found a basket where they can keep the basket in and tossed to towards Lilith, "Now get da picking!" he smiled brightly.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:30 am

Yea... but I was born beyond perfect.. Lilith whispered to herself. She had always tried to be religious, mainly due to her brother, but also because the voices in her head couldn't stand it. She had figured that with them sealed away, if she worked in a church they would just, go away. Can't blame a girl for trying. Maybe I will go to confession.. I'll have to disguise my voice so Calian doesn't know it's me however.

Russia right? Lilith asked as she happily caught the basket. That was one thing she did like about the voices possessing her, her reflexes were in point. Her innocent smile returned as she looked at Kazi. Looking around, the priestess found a bush full of strawberries. Gently, she began to take the sweet berries from their home.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Mood ➤: Helpful l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Blackberries

Kazi looked puzzled when she over heard her whisper over his sensitive ears. He glanced over at Lilith, his brother is a priest! He can't pray for her or guide her!? He made a note at the back of his head to properly get to know this Calian, when he first saw him he didn't seem like a bad guy heck he even looks like the male version of his sister! Except for her two different coloured eyes. "Huh!? 'Maybe' I vill kome vith you to make sure of zat." he declared.

"Da! Zee snow iz breath taking but ze temperature is no joke." he added solmnely, he got up when he was finished harvesting the blackberries. "I zink zats enough let go make ourseves home in ze kitchen, hopefully chef doesn't mind us borrowing it.~" he said with glee as he made his next pit stop to the kitchen with Lilith.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:07 pm

l Mood ➤: Better l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: Kazi? l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith couldn't help but blush with a smile at the idea of Kazi coming with her to confess. She really wasn't sure if she should be happy or scared, but the thought was nice. O-ok! I would love that!! Her normal cheerful self seemed to be back and active, for now.

Strawberries, strawberries, oh how your so tasty! Lilith sung in her head as she picked the juicy fruits. Her basket was fairly full when the teacher decided they had enough. Nodding, Lilith clung to her basket and followed the teacher to the kitchen.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

The campus was HUGE! There was no way Vivian would get to explore everywhere in a single day. Which meant it was a good thing that she was working here for hopefully a long time. Vivian began to think about ways to make Videl more... colorful and friendly. She remembered how dark and lonely Maxwell's classroom seemed, so the maid had an idea.

Entering the greenhouse, Vivian looked around for some newly growing flowers and some pots. Maybe the classrooms needed some colorful flowers to brighten the mood. That and who doesn't love flowers?

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will walked up to the greenhouse before opening the door with a smile that was of course hidden under his face wraps however his smile would fade into a confused look when he saw a maid looking at the plants "Oy there miss, if yer gonna pick some plants be sure to replant them aye? Can't have this greenhouse run bare now can we?" He'd then grab a near by watering can and begin to water the flowers and plants as he whistled a tune.

[Mood]: joyful [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Vivian started to smell all the beautiful baby roses that had just started to bloom. There were so many colors, red, pink, white, yellow! Sadly, she didn't even notice the man who had entered the greenhouse, nor did she hear him. Humming lightly, thinking she was alone, the maid began to pull aside the potted flowers she wanted to scavenge for the classrooms.

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:09 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will looked up and saw that the woman appeared to be ignoring him as she was now walking around with an empty pot, so with a groan Will would set down his watering can and walk over at he tapped her shoulder "Oy, you should listen when yer elders speak to you! Be sure to replant what you pick, understand?"

[Mood]: neutral [With]: ??? [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas