Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R (Newly) Presents: Saturday Night's Collapse (7/25/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:25 pm
BACKSTAGE FALLOUT:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:26 pm
"Here's your winner, CEESSSAAAARRRRO!"

And so, continued in would be the entrance music of Cesaro who pulled a victory over Roman Reigns in what was a good back-and-forth-hard-hitting match. Roman was fine with the outcome as fan as anyone could take a loss. Cesaro earned his win. What the Juggernaut wasn't fine with was after the match where superstar, Kevin Owens would come add insult-to-injury by pop-up-powerbombing Reigns after the match. Backstage Roman stood quiet, irritated, sweaty, and of course tired.

"We're backstage here at Austin, Texas at Saturday Night Collapse where on the debut of TNWR's newest show, we earlier tonight watched Roman Reigns face off against Cesaro. And following a disappointing loss against Cesaro.... afterwards you were attacked by Kevin Owens. How does all of this make you feel?"

User Image

"How does that make me feel? Okay, lets step away from my match with Cesaro. I'm a man. I can take a loss. It's not the end of the world. No, you see, it's after the match that I have a problem with. Kevin Owens? Coming out and attempting to send a message to me? Okay. Message delivered and read, Kevin. Because tonight all you've done is make me feel unstoppable. You've made me feel that hunger. You got my Samoan blood jumping. Just standing here saying your name makes me ball my fist up. And Kevin, I promise you the next time we meet in the ring there won't be any sneak attacks. Oh no because I'll be ready. I'll be waiting. Believe that, son."

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

"NEVILLE HE IT ... 1..........2.........3! OH MY GOD NEVILLE DID IT!"

The bell sounds off as Neville gets to his feet as he throws a punch into the air screaming, like Neville said before nothing is stopping his moment. Neville has his arm raised in victory as the ring announcer inform everyone on the match results. "HERE'S YOUR WINNER AND THE NEEEW TNW:R PARAMOUNT CHAMPION NEVILLE!" Neville places his newly won title into his hands as he raises it into the air pointing to the sky.

Renee would meet up with Neville once again as she is excited for him and is proud to interview him. "Neville like wow! Tonight was just your night, not only did you eliminate both competitors but you made a name for yourself tonight. You've stopped the re-formation of Matt Allens stable in an instant and still managed to walk out of Dallas Texas tonight as the new Paramount Championship! Now what's your thoughts on that I may ask?" Renee says as she holds the mic to Neville.

"Well Renee............ woooo wow tonight was rough, very, very rough. I did what I said I was going to do and that's take TNW:R on a ride tonight. Matt Allens time is up and he couldn't stop me and as for Trent and his sidekick, I'm right here ready to take you own any day." Neville says as he looks into the camera.

"You've also had some help from the #1 Contender Finn Balor tonight you guys are good friends outside of TNW:R and what are your thoughts on facing him at Summerslam?"

"Renee, Finn and myself go way back he's a great guy and him having my back tonight was a honor. Trent kicking me while I was down wasn't a good play in his book and Finn saw that and if it was the other way around I would have done the same thing for him. At Summerslam I'm ready and I know Finn is his match with Seth earlier was incredible. It's about this right here this title on my shoulder and it's staying because the Altitude Era has landed." Neville says as he nods at Renee heading to his locker room.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:51 pm
The show just ended and seen from a distance in the backstage was a person who appeared in the main event, despite not being scheduled. This time, he was alone however, holding his neck which would have received a nasty landing.

One of the backstage interviewers would approach the semi-sweaty and stiff Trent. However, the Anti-Christ was aware of them approaching, letting them do so as he had a message for two individuals.

"Hey, Trent. May we ask you a few questions?"

Trent laughed off the stupid question, because, even if he didn't want to answer any of his questions that are apparent, he would be bombarded with them regardless. Trent gave a flick of a hand, motioning that he was indeed, accepting questions.

"Alright, we haven't seen you on TNW:R in quite some time. What have you been doing?"

Trent switched glances in between the camera and the interviewer as he said his answer.

"I have been reevaluating everything I have done in this business, reevaluating what I could have done, and thinking what's next for me. The future is clear, because I am the future, just like I am the present and the past. The show will keep going, and so will I."

"Funny you should say that, because earlier, it seemed you weren't alone. You first showed your face to this stacked crowd tonight and even brought Mikey along in hopes of what, exactly?"

This was not a badly worded question, in fact, this is the best question he has ever received from an interviewer.

"Most people think that I am doing it because I am back with Matt Allens and Mikey. Despite rumors though, it's not just them. They're just on the side, seeing we have common interests, I have my own initiative and I will state it right now."

Despite the interviewer asking a good question, he would push him out of the shot, leaving only Trent in the view of the camera at this point. The camera man looked to get the best shot he could.

"Adrian Neville, I have business with you. That can wait though. You know why? I am sure you all do, because the first person I am taking out on my path of destruction is the number one contender himself."

A slight pause would be made as Trent would shift his foot positioning to let the camera capture a better angle of him as hand gestures were beginning to be made.

"Finn Balor. The challenge is open, right now. The Demon vs The Anti-Christ. No strings attached, no stalling, I want to be the one who kicks your teeth down your throat and stomp on your hopes and dreams of ever becoming the Paramount Champion. Give me the chance to fight you, and you will get a real fight."

The challenge was issued and Trent got his business done. Immediately after the challenge was proposed, Trent left the camera view and headed to the parking lot, leaving the arena and hoping that the number one contender steps up.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Finn tonight you've had a lot done tonight, you've pushed the TNW:R Champion Seth Rollins to his limit and also found the opponent you're facing at Summerslam Neville. What's going through your mind tonight heading into Summerslam soon?" she asks Finn.

"Tonight, you're right it wasn't an ordinary night for meh. I was beaten by Seth Rollins one on one and even though he runs his mouth 24/7 and brags about his wins, tonight he showed me what a fighting champion is all about. Caps off to em the lad beat me 123, I can't complain but next time I'm placed into the ring with the TNW:R Champion it will be for the TNW:R Championship. As for the Paramount Title congrats to Neville he deserves it and shocked the world tonight. But at Summerslam all that won't matter Devin. Because I'm not going into Summerslam alone..... I will be bringing the demon and I will take back what is mine no matter who it is. That stunt Matt, Mikey, and Trent pulled out there was what they are all about and that's feeding off each other because they can't get the job done themselves. I've beaten all three of the 1 on 1 in the past and I wouldn't mind taking my fist and shoving down their throat again." Finn says still heated from just took place as he walks away heading off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image

Paul Heyman sat down cameras focused on him. As he sat there in the backstage area. "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, My NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN. I do not need a interviewer nor do I need to talk about what I'm going to do. I'll tell you why I'm going to do it instead. You see, the last time you all saw me was with my client Brock Lesnar who allegedly quit the TNWR. Be it as it may, the same does not go for me. As I promise you all will see me very soon..." After his smile he quickly got up, adjusted his suit, and left.

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers