Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image

"Already here." Eclipse said right behind Sophia as he hoped to spook her. He walked toward Harvey but stopped when he noticed the crowd. "Disperse and return to your classes." He spoke as the other wielders left. He then looked back at Harvey. "Welcome back. We have not officially met but I've seen your file. I am the new Headmaster of this Academy. You may call me Eclipse. I see you already met Sophia." He said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Harvey hadn't the foggiest idea who this Sophia was, but the mention of her ex-life as a nobody cleared up the confusion. In her mind, she tried to envision Sophia's name scrambled, accompanied by the ever so popular X but even then she couldn't place her. She was a stranger to Harvey, and she hoped Sophia didn't think her rude for not recognizing her.

"And the year is 2017." this kept ringing through Harvey's ears, it shocked her, knotted her stomach. Time in the Dark World progressed differently, what was three years for them felt much shorter for Harvey due to time not being kept. It showed too, three years had progressed, and save for her shorter hairstyle, she still appeared as she did then, stuck at nineteen for almost three years. It was hard for her to wrap her head around the thought. "It's been three years." She said to herself almost at a whisper, but her time spent pondering this was cut short as the new headmaster approached from seemingly nowhere.

Even at first glance he seemed much different then Kalena, his very word sent the students away, something she'd never seen Kalena do. There was a different air about him, and yet, he fit the role of Headmaster perfectly. She stared up into his magenta eyes, trying to get a good read on him. "Please excuse my rudeness, Headmaster. I didn't intend to disrupt your students with my entering." Harvey explained after a moment or so, her eyes focusing behind him as she watched the students head back into the Academy. "I'm a little flabbergasted at the moment, if what Sophia says is true, then I've been absent from class for quite sometime." Harvey said, a hint of a smile creeping on the edge of her lips as she joked. Even in the thick of things, Harvey always tried to make light of the situation. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance; I'm Harvey."

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:47 pm
Lena Murtz
knux_nyan

((Out Of Coffee: Small edit ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia smiled as Eclipse showed up. Then she looked over at Harvey again and her smile disappeared. She really didn't like Kalena, but why push it on her students of old, especially one who hasn't been around for three years, or maybe even more than that.

"Erm, Harvey. I need to ask, but I remember others, a guy and then a guy named Eric, who was just a kid, well, looked like a kid. Man, how am I gonna explain him...." Sophia rubbed behind her head.
It wasn't exactly easy to say that Eric disappeared and then came back as a tortured teenager who is barely managing to keep his sanity. The people who really only knew what was going on was himself, Kalena, Jaster, and anyone Eric kept really close to him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image

"I am quiet aware of your indisposure and it is fine. Everyone is just on edge due to the latest news from the front. Things are tense here. I take it you returned to rejoin us?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image

kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

She didn't quite know how to respond that, was she here to rejoin the academy? If that was the case, what role could she play here, considering she was far past the mark of mastery now, and had the scars to prove it. In hindsight, she admittedly would have rather learned it all at KKA, but no one can change the past. "Once I collect myself I'll gladly help your cause." She responded with a slight nod with reassurance in her voice. "But first, you must fill me in on what's happening here, and I won't lie, a hot shower would be nice." She said with a smile. She was gone for so long, she was eager to know all that happened, to the school, her friends. If they could even be considered that anymore. Three years was a long time.

Harvey turned in response to Sophia as she spoke, thoughts of Eric and Chase crept heavily into her mind, almost like remembering something that was long forgotten. "There were others, yes." Harvey responded sadly, a sigh escaping her lips. "Eric and Chase, do you know where they are?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:25 pm
Lena Murtz
knux_nyan

((Out Of Coffee: ))

"well yeah, I saw Eric a few hours ago before he went back into battle. As for Chase, no clue, haven't seen him since you left." Sophia said with a straight face. She wasn't going to let anyone else know about her fighting with Eric earlier or her grudge against Kalena.

"well least I know why Eric was crying all those years ago, shocking how someone so young can come back so adult"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image

"The worlds are in danger of a new threat. Beings known as the horsemen are attempting to break into the Twilight realm and claim it as they plunge all the world's into chaos....We...have received reports that War was defeated but in doing so Cadoi city is no longer accessible as it is now a war torn territory and no longer safe. We have several teams going after the other 3 horsemen as well...including my brother and Kalena herself." Eclipse explained. He then nodded as a key appeared in his hand. "Your old room should still be open to you should you need to clean up." He said handing her the key.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

She took the key, and held it firmly in her hand. "Thank you for holding onto my things, that was very kind of you." She said with a kind smile, she slipped it into her pocket and turned in the direction of the dorms. "I'll come find either of you after I've settled in, maybe I can lend a hand somewhere?" She asked, her head cocking in their direction before she excused herself from the conversation, turning towards the rear of the Academy and heading off into the distance.

Lena Murtz

Partying Prophet

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:57 am
User Image

As Harvey walked off Eclipse turned back to Sophia and smiled. "I see you escaped from the infirmary. Feeling better?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:10 am
knux_nyan

"Yeah I feel better. I knocked Eric in the face before he left but she doesn't need to know that. I know her from before, when X and I were back in the Organization. She, Chase, and Eric were supposed to be like the trio lost in time many millennia ago. The only one I saw for myself was Eric, but of course we saw him grow up before our eyes, in a sense. He's holding himself back from letting himself fall into his own darkness."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:46 am
User Image

"Sophia...." He stepped up to her and placed a hand on her face gently. "You got to stop hurting people. I can't protect you forever."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:21 am
User Image
User Image

Before Eclipse could say anything else A portal of light appeared before the 2. Eclipse recognized the energy signature but was surprised to see Shido, Kelina, Akashisen, and Miao walk out. "Whew we made it back.....oh..Headmaster." Shido said noticing Eclipse there. Eclipse just has an amused face on.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:13 pm
ooc: )

><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen looked towards Eclipse, bowing her head a little towards him, "Headmaster Eclipse...it's a surprise to see you." she said, seeing Eclipse was somewhat of a rarity...well, for her at least.
Miao looked at Akashisen, then at Eclipse, her ears moved a little, "Oh right! Mister Eclipse, we got rid of one of the horseguys! Erm...Death, yeah! We got rid of him." she said, grinning big.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"I figured....if he was involved." Eclipse said gesturing to the portal. "You 4 have done what many could not do....not even myself. It seems this whole ordeal is coming to a close." Eclipse said nodding to Shido and them as he glanced at Sophia. Once shido noticed her he rubbed the back of his head. "Oh...hey Sophia." He said with a slight grin.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:12 am
knux_nyan

"Heh yeah, Kalena hasn't returned yet" Sophia smirked.
She smiled to Shido waving her hand.
"Heya Shido"

"Is Jaster ok?" Kelina said almost silently, she was behind Akashisen and Miao.

Sophia immediately snapped her head towards Kelina
"I...I though you were dead!"

"Sophia, you and I need to discuss your situation about wanting to do harm to Kalena." Kelina said in a cold manner.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games