Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:00 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix hadn't noticed Liya charging towards her, she was too busy keeping the giant heartless and its minions buffed.
However, her little nobody did, "Ah ah ah~, no stage overthrowing~" it said as it came between Liya and Veix. It raised its hands in the air as many small dark portals appeared in front of it. Nobodies as small as itself started to pour out from the portals and charged towards Liya while hopping...since they couldn't exactly run fast. Once Liya was close enough, they would try to jump onto her and cling to her. If they succeed in clinging onto her, they would scratch at her with their tiny sharp claws. If that didn't work to stop Liya, Veix's little nobody had a backup plan waiting...that was if Liya continued her charge.
Veix turned her head to see what was going on behind her after her little nobody seemed to counterattack someone. She noticed that it was Liya, an ex-Organization 13 member. She had heard about her from the other members, and was somewhat anxious to have her as an opponent. She had hoped her little nobody would provide some time for distraction.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:31 pm
[ooc:]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
When Rena sent forth her staff claws, Xalyk did not cease charging, "I've had stronger things sent at me, don't think this will." Xalyk spoke quietly. With buckler blade ready, Xalyk pulled the blade out and used the buckler to knock down the claws. Xalyk then stomped the claws into the ground so that they would dig deep and be unable to retrieve for awhile. Xalyk then noticed vines grown by Eric ensnare the heartless nearby, "Well great..." Xalyk said with a sigh. Xalyk began to spin the blade before throwing it at the vines. But Xalyk was only able to free some of the heartless...though some was better than none. Xalyk shrugged before summoning the blade back and continued charging towards the group with the heartless that was freed.

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image

The heartless freed of its vine roared as lighting arcs came off it in all directions. It then lifted one of its giant hand and prepared to bring it down on Rena's location fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Rena thought quick and with a flick of her wrist that was holding the staff the wires broke and she pulled back as new claws appeared on the staff. She dodged just barely as the hand came down blasting her into the air. She quickly sent her claws flying to a nearby building and pulled drawing up to the roof where she landed with a roll. She felt a pain in her ribs and knew she could not heal it. In her effort to dodge she on instinct created a powerful barrier spell to block out most of the damage but now she was low on mana and couldn't cast a heal spell.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:39 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk stopped when the giant heartless tried to slam its hand down on Rena, thankfully, she was able to get out of the way successfully. Xalyk looked back at the giant heartless, "This heartless...it isn't trying to kill Rena is it?" Xalyk began to wonder about its purpose. But, there wasn't time to think, Xalyk turned back towards where Rena had escaped to. Leaving Jaster and the other two to the heartless, Xalyk began to head towards Rena.

Once reaching the building Rena was on, Xalyk pointed the buckler's blade at the ground, "This probably won't work..." but, Xalyk shrugged before firing a blast of wind at the ground. This caused Xalyk to fly up, barely able to make it. Xalyk grabbed onto the ledge of the roof, and slowly pulled up before sitting on the ledge for a moment, "Yeah...that worked well..." Xalyk said, panting a little.

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:03 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jaster growled as his keyblade became to set aflame, its true form. He ran towards the huge Heartless, continuing his fireball assult, his fireballs getting bigger as it went on.

Eric immediately cast a healing spell over Rena while pulling out a small green flower and put it in her hands.
"Eat it. It won't taste good but it'll restore your strength and magic" he said as he reinforced Rena's barrier using many thorny vines.

His shadow was growing from his body on the ground. He was preparing a move.

Liya growled as Veix's nobody came between her and her target. Her attitude changed when dusks were coming out of portals to intercept her as well.

"Great, me vs what I used to do. Heh....lets see if I can do this." she said to herself taking out her nobody weapons, small throwing daggers. She started to quickly throw them at the dusks. There was enough static on her that anything that came from her had a static charge that could do small explosions.

(you can choose if they hit or not)  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 pm

"Thanks....ow." She ate it and blanched at the taste. She got up and faced Xalyk. "You have my attention. Your after me aren't you?" She said to the man on the ledge.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 pm
User Image

As the Fireballs were chipping away at the strange heartless its helmet started clattering before it opened up Light shined from it before it aimed the light at Jaster. Then a beam of pure energy shot from its helmet right at Jaster and Jax.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:15 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper - Actually, I'm hoping that Veix gets captured during this battle. Are you willing to help me out?]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

The little nobodies that were summoned were mostly destroyed by Liya's exploding daggers. Now there were only a few left, though they still could be useful.
The little nobody sighed, "Well, at least they're not all dead." it said as it watched, still standing between Veix and Liya. It would take awhile before it could summon more. It looked at Veix, then back at Liya, "I'm not gonna let her reach Veix..." it said to itself. It then began to charge towards Liya, hopping in her direction.
Veix looked back and noticed what her little nobody was doing. She turned away from the battle of the big heartless and the wielders to focus on the fight between her little nobody and Liya. She played a different tune to help her little nobody. Not only did this make the huge heartless and its minions stronger, but it also made her little nobody more efficient.
The little nobody stopped mid-charge, it noticed that it began to glow blue, "Ooo~, this'll help a lot~" it looked back at Veix and chuckled, "You're such a sweety~" It turned back towards Liya and suddenly dashed towards her at a high speed, making it look like a blur and hard to track for the human eyes. It jumped at Liya, its head pointed straight at her stomach, it was attacking Liya with a headbutt.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:27 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk looked at Rena, then towards the battlefield between the wielders and the giant heartless, "Hmm...was it that obvious?" Xalyk slowly got up before dusting off any dirt or dust. "Well, I'm not gonna go into detail why we're after you if that's what you're hoping to get out of this conversation." Xalyk turned towards Rena, tinkering with the buckler blade a little as it made a few click sounds, "Listen...lets just get this over with...whether it ends with me dying or successfully capturing you, I don't care." after adjusting the buckler blade, Xalyk pointed its blade at Rena, "Either outcome...is fine by me."

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Rena looked a bit nervous. 'This guy looks tough....i may have had a chance if i had my keyblade but now?...no i won't back down.' She thought to her self as she readied her staff. "Don't think i'll give up that easily." She could see a darkness on Xalyk with her blue eye. It shine a bit as she swung her staff in the air sending the claws shooting at Xalyk.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: I can try))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The image of Jax disappeared. He was hiding looking for a opening to deal lethal damage or more in his current, less than good condition. He was still weak from Sasha using him as a attack dummy

Jaster took the attack head on as he raised his keyblade up to absorb as much energy as it could while slicing down the energy beam.

Eric watched Rena from the corner of his eye. His vine barrier moved to allow Rena to attack however was made to try to trap and destroy or delay a enemy's attack.

Liya held her ears not liking the tune that was playing. Her speed slowed some. She got hit by Veix's nobody but grasped hard onto it digging her fingers into its neck. However she started to stumble

Jaster could barely see beyond the big nobody. However he could hear the music playing.
"A music attack!?"

"Its attacking Liya!" Eric added on.

Jax's concentration was pulled from his target to Liya and the music attack.
"Dammit!"

Jax ran at Liya, Veix, and the nobody. His chakrams appeared in his hands as he ran to help out.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:09 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper: Of course, I'll make her put up a good fight first.]
Organization Member #3

Veix took a step forward when her little nobody was grabbed by Liya, she was gonna charge at Liya to help it.
"No! Don't Veix!" it yelled, "Don't risk yourself for me! Stay where you are!" It took hold of Liya's hands as she dug her fingers in its neck, "Hehe...unfortunately, this won't do much to me little girl~." it suddenly began to change and shift in form. It suddenly became thin enough to slither out of Liya's grasp. It returned to its normal form before landing on the ground, then it made its way back to Veix, dashing fast towards her. Once it reached her, it hopped onto her head and noticed Jax running towards them, "Seems we got another opponent to fight against~" it said, pointing towards him.
Veix turned her head, and was startled to see it was Jax. She heard from the other members of the Organization about him and began to run away from him, though she was still playing her guitar. While running, she aimed her guitar rifle at Jax, firing a few black pellet-sized orbs at him.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk watched as the claws from Rena's staff flew in the air, "This again huh...?" Xalyk didn't move. As the claws came flying down, Xalyk pulled out the buckler's blade and used the buckler to knock the claws away. Xalyk then suddenly threw the blade at Rena which was aimed at her leg. However, a vine barrier made by Eric protected Rena from the blade which knocked it away. Xalyk sighed, summoning the blade back onto its buckler, "Guess we're not the only ones who know how important you are..." Xalyk said before adjusting the buckler blade again. It made a few click sounds before wind began to emanate from it.

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:19 am

'If i can hook his shield and disarm him...i could cast my spells...but with his shield he could easily block them...i might not have a choice...If i'm gonna survive this i have to use him.....no Its to dangerous here. Ah!' She swung again with her staff while the claws were in the air and latched onto the ground behind Xalyk. she would use Erics vine shield to her advantage. if it followed her she could get close and tangle Xalyk in the vines. With a twist of her staff and she was pulled toward Xalyk fast.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items