Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Explosive Nads

Greedy Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 pm
Hello, everyone, I'm Ashley.

My fursona is relatively similar to the picture in my signature, but more fox/wolflike. I'll be drawing a picture once I get around to it.

Being a furry is mainly a fetish for me, but I wear ears and a tail 90% of the time, at home and in public. I'm hoping to learn more about it and get to know more fellow furs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm
Hiya♥, I think I need to reintroduce myself since I've been inactive for so long. My name's Catora, I'm a 22 year old male college student that can be found somewhere in Texas. I like psychology, philosophy, theology, gaming, raving, and roleplaying. I consider myself a decent roleplayer who likes any genre and prefers Rps that are medium lit (no chat speak but not every post is a freakin novel) My fursona has been with me since I was 6 and was my first RP character, over that time he's grown, changed, and evolved more times than a damn digimon. Catora, or Ora for short, is currently more of a skeletal concept of a character that I use from Rp to Rp. His cannon story revolves around reincarnation so his gender, personality, and appearance can all change to fit any RP but he has three constants, he's a species of feline, he has a black and white color scheme, and he has a yin-yang either in his fur pattern or that he wears. So yeah, I'll be lurking around to see if I can get any RPs started, I hope to play with you soon!

And in some hopes to grab people's attention to read this little paragraph, here's some adorable tiger cubs being adorable.
User Image  

catora

Mythical Spirit

IICaxyII

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:49 pm
O hai! Just joined the day before~ I was thinking i better say hello~! heart
You can call me Fur or Caxy~ My fursona is a cat fox hybrid....a.k.a a cax!
I don't have any anthro drawings of her recent design but heres a feral pic for ya~ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7439866
Two tails and tons of rainbows~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Was searching for anthro or furry guilds and came across this one.

My name is Temrin.
I am a freelance Furry, Anthro and Fantasy Artist with 4 years of experience.

My -main- galleries can be found here:
Temrin @ FA
Temrin @ DA
Temrin @ Nabyn

My fursona, Temrin, is a Canine/Feline/Dragon hybrid. (Ethiopian Wolf/Serval Cat/Western Dragon) She originated from the online RP site, Shadowlack.com (Previously known as Ramath-lehi.) As cliche as it might be (but forgive me since she was created during my -emo- teenage years) She can control the elements and, was turned into a vampire during her story on that sure. (The vampiric creatures have their own back story and inner workings on that site. Slightly different from most myths. And please dont get her confused with twilight vampires XD )

Her looks are mostly canine, though her feline and dragon aspects peek through in some ways.

Feline: Larger then average Serval ears. Retractable claws on hands and feet.

Dragon: Draconic wings (not always shown in art.) Her innate ability to control fire better then the rest. Split dragon/serpents tongue.

Mix: Overly large tail, slitted pupils.

User Image

More updated art of her can be found on my galleries listed above.  

Temrin

Kitt_Beesley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:19 pm
hmm I could have sworn I had filled one of these out already oh well

User ImageName: Kitt Beesley
Species: Red Fox (Kitsune)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 148
Build: athletic
Eyes: Deep blue
Fur: Blistering Orange, silver gloves and socks, black ears red and silver tribal marking on his back and arms and electric blue and silver on his tail portion of the marking  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:31 pm
hello im new to the guild whee . i would love to meet new ppl and chat. look at my profile for my bout me and stuff  

Left the site

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:14 pm
Hello I'm new and you can see my fursona in my signature. Want to talk pm me or comment.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 am
Hello,
I'me new to the guild, but have been a furry for over 10 years :3.
I'm 21, and a bat. My picture should be in my siggy.
My name is Ayealis Komori, and I'm a bit shy but I love meeting new people, even though it takes me a bit to get out of my shell.

Species: bat
Height: 5'4
Eyes: Emerald Green
Fur: Gray
Hair: Long, purple

My deviantart link is also in my siggy if anyone is interested. I'm looking forward to meet everyone! <3

I also go by BatBat, Batty, and AyBat, which are just a few of the nicknames I've acquired... :3  

Ayealis Komori

samsun33

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:39 pm
well i'm abut 26 of age, man that lives with a dis-a-bill-o-t-y all my life i fully got_ing to the fandom abut 5 years a-go in a way probly befor that th-is i all ways love cats and the fe-lion famly eney way fursona's in total i have 4 tow mane one's are the red cross tabby kitten the shay and timmed thing he is and then there sarge the werewolf if you were to see him one of the first thing you see is his scars that he bear all over his body and most of his fur is a smoky gray from age. and then i have tow that i keep in a sifi story that i havent finesh yet but the fe-mail of the tow has been used on the rp form time to time but i try not to ues thow tow becouse thay have ten-tow be pg and up in what thay do that way i don't like use-ing them. redface stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 am
Hello to all! My furry name is Henrey the wolf. I am a softy and kind wolf to get to know so dont be afraid to come chat with me. I dont bite...much. I believe n honor and loyalty and so i would never betray the one i love. I have a mate who is and ice fox, so all u nice lovable females out there im taken. I enjoy full moon prowls and having a good time. I am also a military type of wolf....a specal kind and if u want to know more than i guess we'll hav to be good furry furiends ^^ 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Henrey Von Wolf

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:04 am
Well then, about me.

My name is John, and my fursona goes under the alias John Foxton, as you can see. :>.

I'm 16 years old, turning 17 in a couple of months. At the moment I spend my time in scouts, as well as doing thaiboxing. :3

Enough about boring old me, towards my 'sona!

My 'sona is a fox. No interspecies breed, just a regular fox. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DO NOTE: This picture is quite provocative, as my 'sona is nearly nude. He is wearing briefs, though.

That's what I look like in my "furry form", and I really like how I look. :3

Yup, that's pretty much me. I'd love to get to talking with some furries~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:05 am
hewo everyone this is kiara she is my fursona .and she is a white tiger. little diaper fur. i love to roleplay and meet new people and i adore most kinds of roleplay. i write fanstasy stories but havent posted anything on here before. i cant wait to meet some of you and make some new freinds. i love to dance meet peopel sing and dance , walk , write stories , play xbox and roleplay .i do a little drawwing but im not very good at it . great to meet you all and thank you all for letting me join this awesome guild .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kiaratiger

LucytheLovableLoner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 am
Hi, my name is Lucy, and I don't really have a specific name for my persona, but I sometimes use the name "Evelyn" for the ******** of it. My avatar is a neko, and a stoner... because I am. I have a fondness for cats, and I wish I was one sometimes... with exception of being without consciousness... well the sort we humans have. So the idea of anthro-animal intrigues me. Half animal, half human. Since I was young, I've always wished I had a fluffy tail to curl up with. I'm pretty laid back, but I'm also blunt. Well with the addition of my sig, I also have this picture of my persona that a friend made for me.
User Image
And this one...
User Image
I do plan on changing the appearance of my character eventually when I get enough gold to buy the Pepper and Mint ears/hair.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 pm
awesome fursona lucy i loe it  

Kiaratiger

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out