Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

He turned to her. "Didn't you ever learn not to judge a book by their cover?" he snorted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 pm
"Didn't you?" she shot back. "From the second we met, you've been judging me and judging me, never once thinking about who I really am."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

"Really now?" He took his feet off the table and leaned towards her, his glare as sharp as a knife. "You're right, I guess I shouldn't've listened to everything you said and watched everything you did to get my right judgement. Then what was all your damn acting for when I first met you? Was I supposed to think of you as some angel from Heaven by all those ways you've acted?" he demanded and slammed his hands down on the table, startling a few nearby customers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:55 pm
"How did you expect me to act?! My whole world just came crashing down. I'm nineteen years old, a sophomore in college, I run a multi-billion dollar company, I haven't had a boyfriend ever since I took over as CEO, I've barely had sex, I haven't gotten drunk in months, I haven't gone shopping in weeks, I usually need pills to sleep and when I do, I have horror movie nightmares, and to kick it all over the deep end, I also have an egotistical, self-important, narcissistic, belligerent, arrogant, pretentious babysitter!" Standing, she threw her glass of water at him, storming away from the table and tossing some money into Patrixk's hand for his service. Without responding to their questions, she kicked open the door, and stormed out, making her way to her apartment.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

Alcott let the water drench his hair, his face, and the top of his shirt. He crossed her arms and let her rant, each word sharpening the daggers he had for eyes. Barely had sex?! She was nineteen! Nine-f***ing-teen! Shopping? What does she need more clothes for?! Nightmares? He dealt them himself, they go away! Narcissistic? When the Hell did he ever act like he loves himself?! Calm down, Alcott, a calmer voice in his sub-conscious soothed. These are teenage hormones. She didn't have a chance to be a rebel, and now she does.
Lucky me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 pm
As she strode into the apartments and the elevator, Michaela silently fumed. Finally, she reached her penthouse and sat on the couch, covering her face and closing her eyes. 'That horrible son of a b***h! Who does he think he is? He is NOT my father, and he's just barely my elder. I can't believe I'm stuck with such a...such a...' "D*CK!" she cursed aloud.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Alcott strolled down the sidewalk nonchalantly, avoided everyone's confused looks as to why he was wet. He didn't care, what he did care about was how he was going to make it through the rest of his life with a snot-nosed, spoiled, pitiful brat like that! "Calm down." he told himself slowly. He had to remember who he was doing this for, her parents. The very thought of them softened his looks. They were the nicest people he ever met, and they helped him in his time of need. They taught him how to trust people again.
The teacher was glad there was water covering his face, because it camouflaged his tears. He missed them so much.
Alcott stopped walking and glanced to his right to see flowers displayed at a window. A flower store. Well, Alcott thought as he opened the door to the store, hearing the RIING of the door's bell. I guess I'll go pay my respects.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:15 pm
After a few moments of pouting, the young woman sighed, remembering who she was doing this for. "Ok Daddy, I'll figure it out..." she whispered, pulling her boots back on and heading out the door. Before she forgot, she had to go do what she did every day: visit her parents. Choosing to walk rather than take the car, Michaela picked a few flowers on her way, as she always did. Her mother could wait until tonight for her carnation and daisies.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

The graveyard always brought chills to the half-breed's back. He hated being around the dead, he hated the gloom it held, he hated the creepy statues, but he especially hated how so many teenagers though it was cool to hang out here. He was a bit of a believer of ghosts, and he didn't want to see one anytime soon. Despite his masculinity, the ghost hunting shows creep him out to a point.
But he wasn't here to get scared.
As his sea blue eyes scanned the area, Alcott spotted the grave with the familiar name on it. He reached it within a few strides and looked down at it in a dream-like state. His long-time friend was there, six feet below the ground. A few tears fell down Alcott's cheeks as he kneeled down and laid the bouquet out before the tombstone. "You didn't deserve this..." he whispered as he stared at the engraved words. "If only I could trade places with you..." A bitter chuckle escaped him. "At least you have something to live for." He looked at the tombstone again. "Had." he corrected himself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Michaela entered the graveyard silently, a tiny bouquet of wildflowers in her fist. She froze upon seeing Alcott, immediately hiding behind an angel statue. 'Why the hell is he here?'  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Alcott took his cigarette out and brought it to his lips. "Heh... I remember when you taught me how to smoke right." he chuckled as if the man were sitting right in front of him. He sat with his knees pulled up and one hand behind him on the dirt.
Talking to him like this was painful, it was hard not crying, it hurt his throat holding in all the sobs. Just breath in the cigarette. There, one breath at a time. Calm down, take a breath. Exhale.
It didn't work.
"Why couldn't it've been me?" he said with a broken voice. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and ran his hand through part of his hair, stopping at the forehead in hopes to get a good grip on himself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm
'I can't believe I'm saying this,' she thought, fingering the petals of a wild daisy she had picked, 'but I feel bad for him. I mean, he was Daddy's best friend...maybe I should tell him...yes. He deserves that much. I may as well wait until he's alright, though.' And so, she kept hidden, silently observing her new mentor, and the more she looked, the more she realized how truly beautiful the man before her was.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image

The man let out all his sobs, unable to hold it in anymore. It was funny, he wasn't as nearly as sad this earlier - of course, he was upset and all, but not like he is now. It must've been because actually seeing the grave confirmed the fact that he was dead, that he would never come back, never joke with him, never smoke with him. Never be around.
His crying lasted for about ten minutes, then it disintegrated into uneasy breaths and an occasional cough. His soul felt lighter from the crying, all the tears went out and made it empty so sadness could fill it. Inhale the cigarette. Calm down. Alcott did as his mind told and stared up into the dark sky, his eyes sparkling from his tears.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Finally gathering up her courage, Michaela silently walked over, setting the small bouquet on the top of the stone. "His heart isn't down there, you know. He wanted his and Mother's cremated and scattered at their favorite places...places he said I needed you to find." Settling onto her knees on the damp ground, she set a hand on his knee, for once not hitting on him or mocking him, but simply being, well, comforting. "Will you help me?" she asked, her trembling voice proof enough of her fear of his answer.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Alcott was a bit startled when he saw someone walk to the same grave, and his surprise deepened when he saw that it was Michaela. Was she here to scold him for getting dirt all over the grave or being here in general? Maybe she thought of more insults to say and came here to tell him.
He simply watched her as she sat down and had the incredible urge to scoot away from her reach. "You need my help?" he muttered. "You want an egotistical, self-important, narcissistic, belligerent, arrogant, pretentious babysitter to help you?" he said with venom in his tone, obviously still very angered by her words. He knew he probably shouldn't have said that, especially with how weird she was acting now, but not even his best friend could calm him down when the girl who called him every foul word in the SAT dictionary comes back seconds later to ask for his help.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff