Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Keyblade Graveyard. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:11 pm
fox137

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"A trap. Hm. I've seen battles waged on for Kingdom Hearts. More than this one on this hallowed battlefield." she said.
"Kingdom Hearts. Door to Darkness. Kinda the same thing in my book. Both a strong lure, one in the same. Enough to rip families apart."

When she said that, she felt cold. It was the reason her 'family', a group of rogues, abandoned her, the forced coming to this battle.

"I see what your saying. But let the dead stay dead in my book. Bringing back the dead....especially wielders...its a horrible idea." she said.

User ImageUser Image
Kelina came out of a portal and summoned her keyblade. She growled seeing keyblades were moved. Her darkness could be sensed rather well though, as it was her main power.

"Dammit, where did DK go."

She started to walk.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:33 pm
kalenakeeper

It stopped chewing on the key blade when she said to let them just stay dead and it looked at her. " You would say that even after everything I've said. I'm not going to leave these parts to their tune I'm not going to send them out into the world to get consumed by the darkness and suffer torment and torture or to get trapped in Kingdom Hearts and feel nothing but pain and misery as it's drained of all of its energy to fade from the world forgotten." The reforger in her face again its finger pointing at her face as darkness seeps off it into the air. "You Whom have killed so many and sent so many to their fated doom. Do you really have nothing in you? No heart of your own? I can understand plain ignorant not knowing what the world has after it but now that I have told you you still would take these souls and take the only chance that they get to get out of the horrors of bein nothing but a heart trapped in darkness or trapped in light. You who still has a shell of safety what right have you to doom them again? To say they are better left forgotten." It voice harsh and angry its eyes that were dark from being closed open and stare at her. "You have NONE!" Its voice yelled as the blades backed up "let me show you what waits for you after in your "heaven"" he said and took ava out of the air and held it out for her to grab.  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:26 pm
fox137

User Image

DK's composure remained calm.
"I feel the pain. I really do. I've seen Kingdom Hearts for myself, and I've seen hell."

User ImageUser Image

"I can attest for that" Kelina said walking up while holding her keyblade tight, this keyblade belonged to her.
"Although, sometimes, her actions are more heartless but for the greater good or such bullcrap like that."

DK turned seeing Kelina walking up behind her.
"How dare you! This....person, he's eating keyblades."

"While also freeing the hearts and souls from this world and out of the way of Kingdom Hearts. I can see that, and I got dark in my veins." Kelina smiled then looked at the Re-forger and the floating keyblades.
"I see what my son was saying. This is kinda freaky."

The re-forger and possibly a few of the Masters keyblades could tell she was here before too, at the ending of the war, but she was only a young child when she was here.

"And why do you have a say in what happens here? Eh!? You killed keybladers just as they were starting out their journeys and then stole their keyblade charms." Dk said to Kelina, obviously knowing her.

"End their suffering before it starts, keep the chains to block Kingdom Hearts or the darkness from getting to em." Kelina then looked at the reforger.
"Is that what you are doing here?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:47 pm
kalenakeeper

"ENOUGH!" As it said as it lifted its hand up and pointed them in their general direction and suddenly hundreds upon hundreds of key blades all started to appear one after another pointed directly at them both." You have impeded my work long enough you insult me by giving me a gender. And calling me a thing I care very little for how you try to justify my actions what I do I do for the greatest good. For the many not for me. But I'd ask you a question and you chose not to answer so I'll ask you one more time and I will give you a warning after your answer and because you have stepped in you get the same.." it takes a deep breath claiming down but the blades do not "what is it you think you are?" Is all it asked  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:07 pm
fox137

User Image

User ImageUser Image

DK sighed then looked up sharply at the re-forger.
"I am a guardian of Kingdom Hearts." she said coldly.
"Well, rather not be though, but my heart was created from hearts from before me."

Kelina backed up a little bit from DK.
"Im not, im normal compared to her"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:55 pm
kalenakeeper

It looked at DK and then at Kelina hearing them both out and when they were done it spoke again “and now your warning you do not have the power to stop this. Your kingdom hearts will fall to ruin and the darkness will have non of its
power. Life will be given again to those who have been wronged by this world and all of those who had been lost and forgotten will return. You can help me or you can try to stop me but know that you will be struck down and no one will save you. i will not seek you out to give you a new home like i have saved so many other. Now leave."

as it said that its hand dropped and like bullets out of the air the keyblades rained down towards DK with the full intent at taking her life they did not attack for revenge or vengeance they were acting to remove a threat to the plan the Re_forger had because she was a guardian of Kingdom Hearts not attacking kelina for now.  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:10 am
fox137

User Image

User ImageUser Image

DK started to snarl.
"Im fine with you freeing the hearts, but don't you ******** dare to destroy Kingdom Hearts" she snarled.

As the keyblades started to rain down on DK, she tossed the starlight keyblade to Kelina.
"Make sure Liya gets that. She might be older than we think."

While she was passing the keyblade to Kelina and spoke, she was hit many times, but the strength of her heart came out, a keyblade made of crystals formed rather hastily as she defended and blocked.

Kelina examined the keyblade then sighed while nodding, but she smirked as DK was being endlessly assaulted by blades, but her smile disappeared. She didn't see her enemy for once, she saw her friend who just died.
"You guys know, she's been through battles upon battles. Kingdom Hearts forces her to stay alive, at least....this version of her...but I can fix that." she said with a malaced grin taking out a black crystal.

DK breathed in sharply sensing the crystal.

"Leave, or I will kill you now. Your granddaughter needs you." Kelina said.
"Save the worlds another day, but let Kingdom Hearts fall to ruin. Isn't that what you wanted to begin with, the day your family threw you out because you are a wielder. So why defend it. Go, or I and these blades will kill you without mercy, and maybe go after your granddaughter." she grinned licking her teeth.
She knew DK's weak spots. She approached and shoved the crystal against her back ready to use her keyblade to shove it into DK's heart.

DK fell onto the ground. She was losing strength. She knew Kelina was up to something, but why is she doing this, at this point. Then again, she did remind her of her original intentions.
"Its so hard....after your daughter dies. You take up what they were defending. But your right. I killed...many....sons....daughters...on these battlegrounds. Im sorry." she said.

"Go!" Kelina shoved the crystal into DK's back, grabbed her by her arm forcing her to stand, then used darkness to throw her into the air.

DK activated her keyblade armor, she screamed in pain as it wasn't able to activate fully. She flew out of the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:11 pm
kalenakeeper

It watched as DK took off into space it cared for the little for what it had to say are for what had happened no one she had left it moved its hand away to stop the attack. All the blades listened and salma taneously 1 by 1 they started to vanish as they left only 2 remained the foreteller blades. It turned around and walked slowly away. "you went easy on her" "I already said I was not going to save her I don't need to send her to her doom I'm not here for that" "still could have given her more then a few dents they don't stay down long." "she may come back but it's already to late." It's spoke as if it was having a conversation with the wind the foreteller bleeds are floating next to it and as it said its last word it looked up into the sky and raised its hands as the key played sir to appear again but this time they spun in a circle a spawn more and more and suddenly the clouds dispersed and there in the sky with Kingdom Hearts. It was using the key blades and the hearts to draw king of hearts to this dead world it needed so many hearts just to draw it out and great power to break it. But it was going to use king hearts against it self. It lifted its handed the air and the foreteller bleeds sir to spin around its hand. Rapidly it started to generate power in a bowl in front of its hand and after a couple moments of charging it fired the energy a Kingdom Hearts at the tail end hitting it and smashing a piece of it breaking the end of kingdom hearts was all it had the power for right now but as the hearts fell back into the world it shouted out "HEAR ME THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LOST! COME TO ME TO BE GIVEN A NEW SHELL SAFE FROM THE LIGHT AND SAFE FROM THE DARK!" As it shouted to the sky the hearts started traveling towards the reforger for ot to pull out a container from its cloak and open it letting the hearts go inside. It was a container of its own creation something that could hold countless hearts for a temporary amount of time until it found a host worthy of each and every heart. It was a losing battle there was no way the amount of key plates could hold all of the hearts that the Kingdom Hearts has but it would find other hosts and have to work with it from there or at least we can Kingdom Hearts enough so that the balance could shift back to normal.  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:33 am
fox137

User Image

User ImageUser Image

kelina watched in awe. This was all....mesmerizing.
"Hey....um....not that its any of my business. Will this affect the other worlds too? Or just this one?" Kelina said looking up at the sky like a child seeing their first solar eclipse.

"Or am I even allowed to ask?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:44 pm
kalenakeeper

"This will not do anything to any of the worlds the light wol be no less weak but it will be more in the hands of you all to choose. The darkness will not grow any stronger because what they seek can protect it self now." It said rubbing its arms and walking over grabbing another blade and dragging it along as it takes a bite out of the long dead blade.  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:29 am
fox137

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Kelina slowly turned her head back down and sighed.
"Alright. I will be honest with ya though. Kingdom Hearts can't be destroyed. Fragmented. Sure. Yet it won't be...well...gone. Dk, she was only one guardian along a long bloodline. The guardian....I was friends with....died recently, but her light moved on to another."

She looked at the re-forger as it ate another keyblade. She felt her stomach knot up and stuck her tongue out in disgust.
"Look, long story short."

She looked up at the sky as hundreds of lights converged on Kingdom Hearts making it invulnerable again starting to regenerate it.
"You hurt the new light, or come after her. Any of the wielders here..." she lowered her head and looked around not seeing ghosts, only the re-forger, she didn't understand what DK saw here, but she figured to continue DK's delusion.
"this goes for them to. I will come after you and kill you all like DK did. I was only a child when this battle happened, but I am a whole lot stronger now."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:23 pm
kalenakeeper

There was a brief pause in the forgers movements and put 1' down and turned around to look over at her from over its shoulder and it put its finger to its mouth where the glowing teeth where in and let out a hiss "shhhhh they will hear you if you talk to me like that." As it said that if I suddenly shot wide as it looked at her and then it shot its hand forward towards her and A blade in the blink when I zipped past her and into a heartless shadow that was behind her and " That is the life as a heart" it pointed as the heart didn't fly back to kingdom hearts and rather floated to it. " Screaming in agony as you're drained of everything that you are or screaming nothing as you are forced to act horrible things in another's body." It paused again and turned to her " But...... What about you you ax no horrible acts US just the way they did when they lived when they had shells can you take more could you shelter more?" It stepped closed as it talked about putting another heart in her.  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:46 am
fox137

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Kelina didn't flinch when she was sorta being attacked. She looked at the shadow behind her and sighed.
"I don't shelter those I don't see as family. I killed because I wanted to. I only say that attack the daughter of my passed friend and I won't hesitate. A...heartless, nobody, been em. I haven't the need for more than one's shattered heart."

She turned to make a portal to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:59 pm
kalenakeeper

It had no interest in following her and when she left it went back to work finding more keybaldes to fill with hearts never slowing and never stopping  

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Other worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash