Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Forever You & I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Beats the hell out of me." He leaned in to kiss the corner of Tobias' lips, then pulled away. "Also it helps that you made a move while I was a little drunk," he teased, buttoning the blazer. "I'll see you in about an hour." With a small smile and a wave, he walked out the door, shutting it quietly behind him.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Tobias smirked at Shiloh's comment. When the man turned so did the brunette, making sure to get one last look at that round rear before the door separated them. With an hour to himself he let out a content sigh and collapsed back onto his bed, shirtless or not, letting his sleepy eyes close again.

After thirty minutes Shiloh woke up again. He was still tired, but he could last enough to get some caffeine into him. He got up and went through a quick shower then put his uniform on. A whole day with Shiloh. That's all that occupied his mind right now. A guy he was seriously interested in, someone he wanted to be with more than almost anyone he's been with. Would it be awkward? God, he hoped not. The last thing he needed was to creep out the one guy he was seriously attracted to.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A knock sounded at the door around the time Tobias finished getting dressed. "Hey, it's me," called Shiloh, smoothing down his t-shirt and adjusting the bag over his shoulder. Tobias' spare uniform carefully folded and settled inside. He fidgeted in his blue jeans, suddenly unsure about his plain-clothes. Should he have put on his uniform instead? Sh-t, what if they got caught skipping? He couldn't handle getting in trouble!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Hey." Tobias greeted as he opened the door, leaning against the frame and smiling charmingly at his date. His uniform wasn't buttoned up or tucked in, so even out in the open his clothes could be easily regarded as some kind of posh style.
"Nice clothes." the brunette complimented as he stepped out and locked his door. Sliding his key into his pocket, he turned and said, "So first stop will be... Eh, let's go to town for some breakfast. You have a restaurant in mind? If not then we're going to Denny's." he said, licking his lips at the thought of a Grand Slam.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:15 am

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Well, I couldn't walk around matching you, now could I?" he said, holding the bag over his shoulder as he started down the hall. "The only Denny's nearby is super close to the school, so why don't we go somewhere a little further out?" he suggested, not wanting to be too close to the school just in case. "There's a little diner about thirty minutes. How's that sound?" he asked.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Oh, I think I know the place you're talking about. Yeah, sure." yawned Tobias as he scratched his chest carelessly. He motioned for Shiloh to walk ahead. "You lead the way." he said with a coy grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shiloh blinked at the grin, reluctantly turning and walking down the hallway. He reached the end, opening the door and starting to walk down the stairs to the first floor. There wasn't anyone else in the building, he had made sure to check, so he didn't feel self-concious. Well, more so than usual. "I'll drive," he offered, his keys jingling in his pocket.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Had Shiloh turned around he'd notice Tobias grinning to himself as he stared at the blonde's rear. It was just so round and... grab-able. Before he could act on those actions, however, Shiloh spoke up. "Yeah, okay. I'll use the time to take a quick nap." he said, stretching at the very thought. "Tell me a little about this diner. I want to know what to expect and get my stomach ready."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Well, it's really small, but they have unlimited pancakes and eggs, and they make the best bacon ever, so I like to order plates full of it." He glanced back to Tobias, making a face as he realized that the teen wasn't properly looking at him. "The owner's gay, so it's a nice safe haven away from the jerks at school. I never thought that information would be any help, but it's nice to know now."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Every time Shiloh turned to look back at him Toby would try to pose nonchalantly and flip his eyes up to meet the blonde's gaze. When he caught the knowing face, all Toby could do was reply with a sheepish grin. When the owner of the restaurant was mentioned, Toby's eyes glinted with recollection. That's right, he could remember talking to a few friends about that place. They were disgusted by that and ranted about how they'd rather die than eat some f-g's cooking. At least that meant he wouldn't be seeing them there.
"Alright. I like the sounds of it already. Let's hurry up before I die of starvation here." he grinned.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

With a roll of the eyes, Shiloh walked in silence until they reached the car, looking around before getting into the car and starting it. Once they were away from the school, he reached out his hand a little to touch fingers a bit with Toby's. "So you sure you don't mind skipping class today?" he asked.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

Toby hesitated when he felt the brush of fingers, not because it was Shiloh but because he wasn't used to it. In the end he kept his hand where it was instead of pulling it away. It was when he was sure no one was looking that he grabbed the blonde's hand. "Sure, sure. This isn't the first time I've skipped, you know." Toby assured while giving Shiloh a smile that was prouder than it should've been. "I should be asking you that. How will you deal with not getting perfect attendance?" he teased.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Shiloh Dupree

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If he'd been asked, Shiloh would've denied until the end of the Earth that he wasn't blushing, despite the fact that he was as red as a tomato. He shrugged, driving just a little below the speed limit. "I don't really care. What's life if I can't be a little bad?" He glanced to Tobias out of the corner of his eye for a split second. "After all, I'm already doing something pretty naughty. May as well go for broke." He looked back to the road, more or less concentrating.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Tobias Strozl

"Naughty." snorted Tobias. "You sound like a soccer mom having a midlife crisis." he laughed.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff