Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Main Forum
OOC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:55 pm
angelmage99
EclecticNatureOutcast
angelmage99
Yami Miyagawa

How caught up are you guys? I have RTFirst and and have seen Season 4 episode 11 already

Haven't seen the last one.

Episode 11, Taking Control, is good!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:15 pm
Yami Miyagawa

Hello Yami, I heard you wanted to coordinate with my character? Just in time too, I just finished the background but didn't post yet so I can still adjust it smile  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:28 pm
Kaiten Jiron
Yami Miyagawa

Hello Yami, I heard you wanted to coordinate with my character? Just in time too, I just finished the background but didn't post yet so I can still adjust it smile

Yes. What do you want to do biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:18 am
Yami Miyagawa
Kaiten Jiron
Yami Miyagawa

I had the thought to add a child character to the RP as it is all family related and such. And it would be interesting to RP one. However I have been trying to think of ways to fit him into the RP as I don't want to RP a NPC just so he can exist. I was actually working on a background with an aunt where he stays which you can find by clicking here.

I got the reason why he would be sent to Roatoa Town by his lonesome, but where to stay would be more fun if able to interact of course. If your character is living elsewhere and you feel like cooperating our characters, I will change the town of course lol.

Sorry I got back to you so late, I went to sleep when I saw you were offline smile  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:17 pm
Kaiten Jiron
Yami Miyagawa
Kaiten Jiron
Yami Miyagawa

I had the thought to add a child character to the RP as it is all family related and such. And it would be interesting to RP one. However I have been trying to think of ways to fit him into the RP as I don't want to RP a NPC just so he can exist. I was actually working on a background with an aunt where he stays which you can find by clicking here.

I got the reason why he would be sent to Roatoa Town by his lonesome, but where to stay would be more fun if able to interact of course. If your character is living elsewhere and you feel like cooperating our characters, I will change the town of course lol.

Sorry I got back to you so late, I went to sleep when I saw you were offline smile

Its cool. Roatoa Town is cool with me. Should the aunt look similar to the child or since she would most likely have lived in Roatoa Town for a while that her appearance has gradually changed to fit more of what Roatoa Town locals would most likely appear to be?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:23 pm
Kaiten Jiron
Yami Miyagawa
Kaiten Jiron
Yami Miyagawa

Well, my character is blond which isn't really a common color with Polynesian nor Asian. Though he could have inherited it from either family side deeper within the genes, so I think you can pick your own features on that one. It could also be possible her one parent married someone from Roatoa but isn't local themselves of course. In which case either DNA specific would be fine too.....

Am I still making sense cause I managed to confuse myself?  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Auntie is being worked on. So far this is probably what she will look like.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
Revived?

Yes! We can give you your old profiles back or you can make a new one. We want lots people!
I would still love to be the town tailor if you would have me. lol  

Ixus Argeneau

Aged Inquisitor

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 pm
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
Revived?

Yes! We can give you your old profiles back or you can make a new one. We want lots people!

All towns need a tailor. Pick a town and make a profile around it smile just remember the town themes when you do so or make up something in their bio for their moving there  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:43 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
Revived?

All towns need a tailor. Pick a town and make a profile around it smile just remember the town themes when you do so or make up something in their bio for their moving there
I would like to use my old profile and move into briggs town.  

Ixus Argeneau

Aged Inquisitor

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 pm
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
Revived?

You will have to contact angelmage99 for that. She is the person to give approval on that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
Revived?

You will have to contact angelmage99 for that. She is the person to give approval on that.
I have my old profile saved myself I just found it if it is ok to use?  

Ixus Argeneau

Aged Inquisitor

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:58 pm
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau
EclecticNatureOutcast
Ixus Argeneau

I have my old profile saved myself I just found it if it is ok to use?

You would have to post it in the post and approve forum in profiles first.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:18 pm
Yami Miyagawa
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Looks good to me!

Ugh FINALLY I can let myself check Gaia, I was practicing my basic first hiragana and refused to give myself fun time till DONE. HOURS later (thanks to a sloooooow laptop (the one downstairs, not the pc I use) a printer that didn't work as should and very annoying irritable few later hours, I finally finished. I seriously can't see ANY Japanese script anymore for today ._.;  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:27 pm
Kaiten Jiron
Yami Miyagawa
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Looks good to me!

Ugh FINALLY I can let myself check Gaia, I was practicing my basic first hiragana and refused to give myself fun time till DONE. HOURS later (thanks to a sloooooow laptop (the one downstairs, not the pc I use) a printer that didn't work as should and very annoying irritable few later hours, I finally finished. I seriously can't see ANY Japanese script anymore for today ._.;

If you need help studying Japanese tell me. I know my hiragana and katakana. I also can read some Kanji and some Chinese characters as well.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff