Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:44 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 1]

You found an egg! User Image

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Watch out for that Oddish!  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:04 pm
[Lex/ area 2]

Lex picked up the egg as they walked with KO, adding it to the others and faintly wonder if they were edible. Highly unlikely and also rather unsanitary but also Geraldine.

"It has been a long time since I was drunk on a beach," Lex said, slightly wistful. It might be a nice trip, leaving out to hang out on one of the many beaches.

"Mmhm, I have a feeling you might be right." Lex motioned for Jupe to follow them. "I nearly choked at her hair. "

Jupe snort, eyes amused and gave a canine like shrug.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:17 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex/ area 2]

You found a giant decorative Joltik! It wobbles on a spring! Booby Prize!  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:20 pm
[KO, area 2, not keeping Oddish]

KO spared the passing Oddish a glance but no more than that, the conversation he was having was a lot more interesting than a common grass type. Anyway, Oddish were much more useful in enclosures producing hydrogen than they were on a battle team.

"Well we should do that this summer then," he decided aloud, making an airy gesture as he spoke. "Departmental team bonding day? Tambery could use getting out more too. And the teams within the department never do talk enough, we might just get some innovation out of the day along with a tan and a good time.

"As for the hair," KO pulled a face, "I think she must have time-travelled if she thinks that's a good look."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:06 pm
[Faleen, Area2]

Believe it or not, the fact that he had come across another egg, nestle in the grass, while Faleen was stuck finding mostly decorations was... kind of nice. He suspected that this was what fun was kind of like.
And the look on Faleen's face, when he lifted up yet another egg over his head to show her, a mix of surprise and realization of her potential loss was somewhat delighting.
After everything this team was going through with their trainer still remaining loyal in an attempt to protect whatever that was, the feeling of defiance was actually really nice.

"If i knew you were this good I wouldn't have placed a bet." Faleen balked still remaining egg-less.

Froakie retorted, lowering the egg back down.

"Ohhohoho. Yes yes I do remember... damn its a wonder why any of you stuck around. I think the others had the better idea." She teased before skipping off to try and spot more eggs.

(Faleen: 0 Froakie:3)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:06 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

----

Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Watch out for that Togepi!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:12 pm
[KO, area 2]

This time it was Duke, minding his own business a little way from the human conversation, who discovered a prize; the Raichu made a noise of satisfaction as he picked up the decorative egg from beside a little tree and waved his tail to catch Imperator's attention before tossing the thing to his comrade and going back to his search. Being a lot closer to the ground than the humans, and even Imperator, had advantages in searching for hidden things... Though admittedly he hadn't been doing very well up until now but also admittedly this was because he hadn't really been trying very hard. Easter egg hunts were not really his cup of tea, coffee, or even G&T.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:46 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO, area 2]

You found a gaudy Swablu decoration! Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:20 pm
(Faleen, area 2)

"Oh!" Faleen crouched down by the tiny pokemon. "Togepi. You must be really good at finding eggs" The human leaned on her knees "hey, so I'm in a contest right now, and so far I'm losing to a froakie, what's say you lend me a hand and help me find some eggs..."

She flashed the Togepi a charming grin that caused the Togepi to brighten up and flail her arms.

"Hahhah!" Faleen stood up triumphantly "I didn't get an egg but I got an egg pokemon to help me!" The women announces toward Froakie.

Keeping the Togepi
(Faleen: 0 Froakie: 2)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:27 pm
[Cabin]

"Lop!"

"I know!" The young man replied, his excited tones matching those of his Lopunny as the splotchy normal-type eagerly pointed to the Buneary face painted on the sign. "It does look cool, huh? C'mon, let's go inside!" As he spoke the trainer pushed the cabin door open so the pair could step inside. Once they entered the cabin, the young man - brown skinned, his somewhat wavy dark brown hair hastily pulled back into a bun at the nape of his neck, navy blue and white sneakers sticking out from his dark jeans - adjusted the hem of the dark gray hoodie he wore as his bright purple eyes first glanced up at another man before flitting over to the pair of women. Well both names on the sign were feminine so they were probably the ones running the egg hunt... But he didn't want to be rude, so he aimed a bright smile at the three of them. "Hello! I came to hunt for eggs, but I figured I'd stop in here first to say 'hello,'" he explained as he stuck his hands into his hoodie pockets and bounced on his toes a few times, still glancing between the other occupants of the room with curiosity.

The Lopunny at his side offered a wave and eager grin of his own, "Lop!"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:01 pm
[Lex, Area 2]

That was a large Jotik and why was there even a Joltik cutout? Lex roll their eyes, eye really, and kept walking. "Could go for a Department team bonding day. Could be fun and Tambery is always fun." She could get out more though. And Zack.

"Could have, or just never left." Lex replied lightly. The hair was rather hilarious.  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:55 pm
[KO, area 2]

Ugh, why? KO glared at the Swablu decoration as though it had personally insulted the cut of his pants and then skirted around it, kicking the things was getting a bit old.

"Maybe," he continued to Lex with an indifferent shrug, "whatever her excuse though it's not good enough. I see her hand in these decorations, I don't think her partner would be responsible from the look of her." Far too serious to put out anything that cheery and tasteless.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 pm

[Cassie, Cabin]

With her purple, blue, and green dyed hair pulled up in a messy bun, and brown eyes bright as she headed towards the cabin with it's funny signs, Cassie was in high spirits. Beside her, Ardith hovered, her own red irises flickering about as she surveyed the area.

The trainer's pale skirts and light sweater were suited for the season, her boots suited for a trek, and an extra skip entered her step as she neared the festivities. There were a few others already inside, and she didn't feel too awkward stepping into the building with her Togetic on heel--or well, near shoulder, as it was.

"Hello," she greeted the occupants with a small wave, warm smile on her face. Nodding her head towards the young man she'd just heard speaking, she grinned to the women. "I'd also like to sign up for the egg hunt, if that's ok? And um, if Ardith could hang out here for a bit and play?"

"Tic!" Ardith's chipper greeting matched the warmth of her trainer, and she landed on the ground beside Cassie, lifting a small arm to wave.

I'd like a Togepi Pokewalker please!
Pokemon: Clefairy
Name: Venti

[Xeak, Cabin]

Somewhat trailing behind the brightly colored young woman, an equally short, though far less springy in appearance, second woman entered the cabin slowly. Her white hair was pulled back in a partial ponytail with the rest left to fall as it may, pale skin mostly covered by dark wispy cardigan and jeans. The metal rims of her sunglasses glinted in the sunlight that made it into the cabin, red eyes barely visible as she looked around.

Behind her, a Gengar waltzed in, far less hesitant than his partner, giving a quick "Geen-gar," as his greeting as he came to stand beside her--and nearly as tall. When the other girl mentioned she wanted to sign up for an egg hunt, the Gengar began to point to her repeatedly, nodding his head towards the other humans present. "Gen gen gen!" Though Xeak said nothing as she lingered, hoping Victor's insistence and urgings would be enough to get them signed up and out of there.

Her boots scuffed against the floor, and it wasn't for the first time that she fiddled with the metal bangles on her left wrist, or twisted the linked wrings on her right hand between her fingers. People made her nervous. Being out of her uniform made her nervous. But Victor had seen the signs, and had been adamant about attending. Though, she'd eyed the notice of a Daycare warily, and again looked the bare few inches down to eye her partner. Was he intending on ditching her to go play with the other Pokemon while she hunted for eggs? Her lips twitched a bit in a small scowl before fading away into a neutral, waiting expression.

I'd like a Togepi Pokewalker please!
Pokemon: Shuppet
Name: Cretan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:13 am
Blood_Goddess
(Faleen, Area 2)

You found a jolly Exeggutor decoration! Booby Prize!

----

BlackFireKitsune
[Cabin]

"Ah, for the egg hunt? Excellent." Beverly was entirely oblivious to the pun she'd almost made at the trainer.
"Welcome, all we need is your name for the egg hunt, and if you'd like to take us up on the offer of a free pokéwalker? My partner, Geraldine," Geraldine waved as she was introduced "is in charge of the daycare, in case you'd like to leave a pokémon with us?"

"Yes, yes~! Please, feel free to leave a little darling with us~!" Geraldine cooed.

----

Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 2]

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

You found a dancing Ampharos decoration! Booby Prize!

----

Kaefaux
[Cassie/ Xeak, Cabin]

(( Sadly, Clefairy is not currently available in the shop lines, but if you'd like to choose something from the completed pokémon list instead, that would be perfectly fine! <3 ))

"Ardith? What a darling~! Of course she(?) may stay with us a while~!" Geraldine practically sang, happy to be seeing so many pokémon that day.

The more practical Beverly looked up at Cassie and gave a quick nod.
"For the egg hunt, we just need your name and some information if you'd like a free pokéwalker. I will note Ardith's name in Geraldine's records alongside yours."

Meanwhile, Geraldine had spotted, and was now fussing over, Victor.
"Well aren't you a handsome ghost~! You want to sign your trainer up for the egg hunt~? She has to give us her name then~! And yours, if you want to stay with us and play a while~!"

She gave a rather unnaturally wide, but friendly, smile toward Xeak.
----  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:20 pm
[Lex, Area 2]

"Mmhm, I think her partner would rather just leave it to nature... maybe plant some flowers and call it done." Lex admitted. She had came across as stern but certainly not well, what ever one wanted to call some of these decorations. Garnish.

Lex picked up an egg, adding it to the others. They had what, four? Five now? A decent amount. "Do you think beehive hair would be the type to fill these with chocolate and forget that it would just end up melted?" Lex questioned, eyeing an egg and shook it experimentally.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff