Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

geoxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild. I am an easy going person, an optimist, I like to think I have a good sense of humor. I enjoy laughing, especial when the joke is on me.

I love reading and writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm
Some of you may know me , some may know my reputation. Let me be brief, I am DemonLadySesshomaru. I am a mule account, and therefore ALWAYS in character. I am a DEMON and not very nice, especially to humans. There is one member here that irritates me to no end- KOR... You wanted me here, and I am here.

One thing I will not tolerate- NO ONE touches any of my children. That will get me riled faster than anything. And once I am riled, I go on a rampage and no one is safe. BEWARE, my Dragon Children are off limits to everyone!  

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

-xXLittleCutieeXx-

Sweet Friend

10,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 pm
Umm… hi? My name's Amy, though I have many nicknames. I've been on Gaia almost 100 days now (yay) and I thought I'd join Why Not? because it seems quite random, and I like that! ^^ In my spare time I enjoy reading books at criminal masterminds and apocalypses, writing stories about unusual topics, and drawing weird stuff. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 pm
-xXLittleCutieeXx-
Umm… hi? My name's Amy, though I have many nicknames. I've been on Gaia almost 100 days now (yay) and I thought I'd join Why Not? because it seems quite random, and I like that! ^^ In my spare time I enjoy reading books at criminal masterminds and apocalypses, writing stories about unusual topics, and drawing weird stuff. (:

Ooh, sweet! I love writing too. 3nodding Welcome to the guild. biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

-xXLittleCutieeXx-

Sweet Friend

10,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 pm
Zphal
-xXLittleCutieeXx-

Ooh, sweet! I love writing too. 3nodding Welcome to the guild. biggrin

Cool! And thanks! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 pm
Hyyyyoh! whee
I'm Shila! I'm 18 and I live in the beautiful mountains of California.
I've been on Gaia for a long time with multiple accounts,
hopefully this one sticks!
User Image

Lil_Creature

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Agent Of Dreams

Dangerous Millionaire

4,425 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 pm
*Stumbles in*

Oh...Hai there.!

Names Tyler, but go by various nicknames. I try and get people to call me Kitty, but no one ever does. I know what you're thinking. "Why the hell does this dude want to be called kitty?"

Long story very short, I have fond memories of two friends calling me that name whilest playing Left 4 Dead. PLEASE CALL ME IT! I like being reminded about good times. cat_blaugh

I've been on gaia since forever, live in Colorado (Probably moving to Arizona soon, though...) am 22 (Golly gee wilikers, mister, you're old).

I'm a dedicated Rper, I love to write, I play games such as Eve Online, and read a lot.

I'm a certified nutty weirdo, a Miyazaki fan, and I think piglets are adorable.

Fandoms include Harry Potter, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Stargate, and many other things.

May the Force be with you. You're going to need it now that I'm here. cat_twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:04 pm
Agent Of Dreams
*Stumbles in*

Oh...Hai there.!

Names Tyler, but go by various nicknames. I try and get people to call me Kitty, but no one ever does. I know what you're thinking. "Why the hell does this dude want to be called kitty?"

Long story very short, I have fond memories of two friends calling me that name whilest playing Left 4 Dead. PLEASE CALL ME IT! I like being reminded about good times. cat_blaugh

I've been on gaia since forever, live in Colorado (Probably moving to Arizona soon, though...) am 22 (Golly gee wilikers, mister, you're old).

I'm a dedicated Rper, I love to write, I play games such as Eve Online, and read a lot.

I'm a certified nutty weirdo, a Miyazaki fan, and I think piglets are adorable.

Fandoms include Harry Potter, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Stargate, and many other things.

May the Force be with you. You're going to need it now that I'm here. cat_twisted

For a period of about three years I was obsessed with L4D2. Fun game.

And I'm turning 26 in August, so...

Welcome to the guild. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Agent Of Dreams

Dangerous Millionaire

4,425 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:12 pm
I played both L4D 1 and 2 for a period of about 5 years. I had many fun times, but the people I played with got far too competitive for my liking, so I stopped.

A little longer bio on my nickname, the two players were two girls named Nicky and Andy, whom I loved (Plutonically, of course) very much. They started the nickname, and then one day a Boston Firefighter by the name Flame started calling me it. WE fell over laughing everytime he'd yell it out in his deep, masculine, and heavily boston accented voice in game.

And, Dayum. I thought I was old when I learned I could join the gaian geezer guild. xD

Anyways, thanks for the welcome! I'm thinking about starting a contest, cause I have a ridiculous amount of gold sitting around doing nothing. So *Cough* Why not give it away here? cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 am
I don't really know what to say about myself. surprised

I guess I could say that I've been on Gaia since 2005. I left for three years in 2009. I decided to come back just for the heck of it and now I am here to stay. biggrin

I enjoy many things in life. Right now those things are makeup, fashion, Berserk, music theory + history and photography. I also enjoy English literature. biggrin  

OG Meinu

OG Noob

Kazzaronie

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 am
Hello, I am a new member (just started today). I am currently enrolled in college for a BS in Psychology, but after that I am going to California to attend USC for a degree to work as a video game programmer/designer. I love video games and forum based games such as this. My favorites atm are WoW and Skyrim, but eagerly awaiting ESO. I am happily married to the love of my life and we have 2 sons (4 and 1 year olds). Anything else you will find out over time, because I am out of things to say, lol. Nice to meet everyone! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:20 pm
hey guys. I've been around on gaia since 03 but my original account was hacked. Afterwards I gave up on trying to earn gold and now just lurks in the chatterbox on gaia
Here's to me being more active biggrin  

Habilis

sludgejunkie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 am
h-hey um i joined because i thought
maybe this guild would make me want to stay on gaia
but i feel out of place so idk if it'll work

idk what else to say D:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:15 am
Fntasticaldork
hey guys. I've been around on gaia since 03 but my original account was hacked. Afterwards I gave up on trying to earn gold and now just lurks in the chatterbox on gaia
Here's to me being more active biggrin
Welcoome to Why Not? A place where you can make friends and feel at home! ^_^  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 am
sludgejunkie
h-hey um i joined because i thought
maybe this guild would make me want to stay on gaia
but i feel out of place so idk if it'll work

idk what else to say D:

A good starting point is jumping in to any thread I'm participating in and making fun of me. The captain's been using this method reliably for years.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games