Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image

Nagi

crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap was the sound I was making as I burst through the doors, hoping I could find my small party there. shitwhere'dtheygodidtheyleavewithoutme I looked around.
thereyouareohmygodxerowherethehell'dyougoicouldn'tfindyouanywhere
I came to the realization that I was talking too fast. I should slow down before I get a friggin' coronary.
Oh, my god. I found you. Did you leave without me or something? I asked, drenched in sweat.
I looked for you everywhere.
thank god you didn't leave. What's going on, anyway. I asked to Xero and Denver.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

Hector the True

[OOC: My bad, guys, sht's been going on with school]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:49 am
[ooc: Lol, it looks like everyone's been busy with real life shiz huh? sweatdrop ]
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red listened as Xero explained something about a mission, and is currently recruiting people for said mission. Hearing about missions always reminded her of a person that she looks up to. "A mission huh...? Sounds like a fun time. Well, should you know, I'm very good with magic, so if you need a magic person, then I'm your girl." she commented, resting her chin on her hand as her elbow rested on the table. She then looked over to Nagi who came rushing in next, "Huh, guess I was wrong." she said in regard to what she said to Lana earlier.

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

Nonary Game

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

Nagi

Oh. I forgot about you girls. I nodded at the two girls. Did anything interesting happen while I was looking for you guys across the whole frigging school? I asked the two boys, more at Xero than Denver. I turn a corner and you're gone. How-how does that happen? I continued rambling on and on, then I turned to Xero.
How do I know you're not a heartless yourself? I knew there might be magical boundaries protecting the school, but I was angry because I was on my own. I was scared. I pulled out my keyblade and pointed it at Xero.

Huh? Answer me!

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

[OOC: Sorry about Nagi's sudden mood change, but it's his separation anxiety that's talking, not Nagi.]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver's eyes went wide and he took Nagi's keyblade out of his hands. Since he was abit taller then him he held it out of his reach he didn't want his first friend to do something he would regret later."Nagi stop this this academy doesn't tolerate this kind of behavior... I think? But still if he were a heartless Master Eclipse would'nt put two new students in his care if he was dangerous! We should at least not act with hostility we are all fighting the same battle if we turn on each other how can we call ourselves protectors!?"He looked at Xero clearly afraid for Nagi's sake but he needed to keep him from harm. And by the way Xero looked Nagi wouldn't last more then a few seconds he was a master after all. "I'm sorry Master Xero Nagi gets emotional easily... It's not my place to say why but we both had... Issue's with heartless but it seems that Nagi can't control his rage. Please forgive him!"

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

Nagi

...i'm so sorry, master xero. My eyes were blank, looking down as I froze in place, Denver having my keyblade and all. ..i just...got scared. scared that you guys might have left...that would have left me alone again... My head started to hurt. ...not a very good impression on the girls. I whispered.

My feelings were...difficult to explain at the moment.

Neo Titus Strife

Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:01 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Ridley's offer was unexpected. He did not know her nor her abilities like he did some others. He did need a magi user and his mind was set on the girl with bat wings he met in Basic Magic: 101, but he had not seen her since the incident and he had been all other the school. Xero saw no harm in letting her join them, but before he could respond, a growing sound of panic came from outside the Cafe'. Everyone looked as Nagi burst into the Cafeteria spouting nonsense. He may have just been talking too fast for once he calmed down Xero could understand him."Forgive me Nagi, I did not notice you were following me as I left. When I left the room I opened a portal to the Infirmary where I spoke to some friends before walking here, since the Cafe' and Nurse's Office are near each other." Before Xero could continue, Nagi seemed to panic dramatically as well was the changed mood. Nagi summoned his keyblade and pointed the tip towards Xero's throat. He questioned what Xero was and demanded an answer. Xero just looked blankly into Nagi's eyes as he saw how sad the boy was in thought he was left behind and at the same time Xero wondered who or what he really was. Soon he would find out. Denver took away Nagi's keyblade, something Xero had never scene before. If Xero had taken the keyblade it would just reappear in Nagi's hand, but it did not do that with Denver. They must truly have an unbreakable bond. "You have spoken very wise words just now Denver. Many do not understnad what you do until they have reached an elder age in mastery. I expect great things from you." Denver thanked Xero for the compliment then proceeded to apologize. This was when Xero's eyes grew large in surprise as both Denver and Nagi called him 'Master Xero' something he had never be called before. When all got quiet, Xero began to laugh a bit too much as though he just heard the funniest thing in his life. After a moment of laughter, Xero wiped a tear away and spoke. Two be honest, I am the farthest thing from a KeyBlade Master. I just joined this academy maybe two months, which maybe a week or two of it was spent in the infirmary asleep. The only reason why many people show me respect her is because of three things. First, I was trained by two Great KeyBlade Masters who are very well respected and known by both the Light Family and every person who has ran the academy since they have been around since the first KeyBlade Wars. Second is because a few days after I joined the academy, I cured a X Light of something very painful by giving her a piece of my own heart. By me doing this, I created a bond between us and made it so her cold fits would stop. Now she has a heart of her own which cured her completely, but my heart piece still resides in her heart and our bond is still there. Lastly, I took the life of the man who attacked the Light Mansion and Family in order to protect people I barely knew. Because of these three achievements, I have earned respect, but many could easily take me out such as Eclipse or Jaecen Light. As for me in need of a magi user, if you wish to follow me blindly such as these two then be my guest."

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 am
(OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana watched as everything happened, with Xero explaining some mission he was going to lead, to Nagi rushing back into the cafeteria in a panic. All the while, she sat in silence as she was thinking to herself. This mission would be a good way to see if she could improve at fighting, as the only time she's ever fought were with fellow dullahans that she used to train with back at home...though she would always lose. She looked down as even Ridley was willing to join, "...c-can I tag along too? I wish to improve my fighting capabilities." she said, though her voice was a little soft.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:52 am
[ooc: ]

Red watched as drama eventually built up with Nagi having some sort of panic attack of being left alone. She covered her mouth with her hand and looked away, furrowing her eyebrows. To them, it would look as if she were bothered and mad or something, but behind her hand, she was actually grinning and holding back the urge to laugh at Nagi. That was when Xero then suddenly began to share some information about himself, from joining this academy not too long ago, to fighting a battle between the Light family and someone that attacked them. "Ya hear that Fangs, the cowgirl's family was attacked...I wonder if any of them died in the battle?" she said to her shadow, but in her thoughts. She snapped out of her thought when Xero said that she can follow blindly as well if she wanted to. She smiled at him, and nodded, "Very well, I promise to be on my best behavior then." she said, though behind her back, her fingers were crossed. She then looked at Lana who also wanted to attend this mission, "Hey, all right! Guess I'll be able to see your fighting skills after all."

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

Nonary Game

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He handed Nagi his keyblade back after he seemed to have calmed himself. He turned his attention back to Xero who was laughing at being called a master."Well It's just because your our superior for the mission and you know more then us. So master is like showing respect to you."He then heard the girls talking about going aswell he was glad more students were going. Strength in numbers is always good seems that's why heartless were a formidable foe they always come in groups. He read about the legends who fought them before King Mickey being one of them and he knew there is always a larger heartless in charge of them. This concerned him but that wouldn't make him back down he would sooner take every hit for this group or even a stranger."Great the more the merrier! We can learn alot from another during our travels."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image

Nagi

Yeah, laugh at the kid with the separation anxiety. how about you deal with that? See how well you fare. I thought as I looked at the girl with the hood. [does she have her hood on or not if not then i'm just looking at red atm] Denver, thanks for taking that away. I said, taking my Keyblade back.who knows what could have happened. Now I wasn't one to hold grudges, but I was holding one for the girl with the hood. You think I can't see you grinning. I'll remember that. I thought as I sat down.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Neo Titus Strife

Hector the True

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:35 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Well I do like the title so call me Master if you wish. Oh Lana, you wish to join to? Great, that should be enough people for the...." Xero began to trail off as the hairs on his neck started to stand. Something bad was coming for him and he was afraid. He turned towards the Cafe' doors to see large black creature burst through the doors with a shadowed figure walking before it. The creature appeared as a gigantic wolf covered in pitch black feathers shimmered in the light, from head to tail. The shadowed figure seemed to be small yet fearsome as Xero began to loose his nerve. Once they were both in the room the veiled spoke. "How dare you..............How dare you ignore me!" With those words the feathered creature lunged forward with its master towards Xero. The the creature faded and the veiled figure came into view as it changed form. Xero opened his arms to catch the girl who he held dear as she began to cry in his arms. " I checked on you every day in between classes and stayed by your side at night, every night. I went home the last few days to check on the house and try not to worry because Mistress Hato told me too. Only for you to awaken later that day and I had to find out from Mistress Hato days later after you risked your life, and....and... *sniffles*" Xero smiled softly as he held Rosalie in his arms and stroked her hair. "Forgive me, but I was needed shortly after I awoke and then I was trying to protect you for I was about to disappear for a while. I did not wish for you to join me for it would be very dangerous, even life threatening." Rosalie looked up to Xero from within his embrace and tears still in her eyes as she spoke to him. "Mistress Hato told me everything and I want to go with you. I want to help you in your quest." Xero sighed because now he knew he could not protect Rosalie and disappear on his mission. Hector should have kept a better eye on Rukia because they both knew she had a mouth on her and talked to Rosalie about everything, since it was her only female friend since the first war. "I guess it cannot be helped then."

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:59 pm
[ooc: Nope, she currently doesn't have her hoodie. She's in her casual wear right now.]

When Nagi had noticed her trying to hide her trying to hold back her laughter, she looked away, rubbing the back of her head, "Haha, sorry sorry, you just reminded me of someone else is all. I meant no harm." she said, though that was a lie. She then looked over at the feathered creature and veiled figure that appeared in the cafeteria, raising an eyebrow. When it suddenly charged towards Xero, the creature disappeared, but the veiled person fell into a hug with Xero, turning out to be some girl her knew. She sighed and looked away, "Darn, I thought there was gonna be a fight or something." she said to herself.

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

Nonary Game

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:40 am
(OOC: Sorry if I was slow with responding crying )
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana smiled at Red when she was happy to be able to see her combat skills after all, and then looked at Denver whom also seemed happy that they were joining. She looked down and fiddled with her skirt a little, "I just...hope I'll be efficient with fighting alongside everyone." she said. She looked at the person that entered the cafeteria as well, a little intimidated by the feathered wolf creature that the person stood alongside. When both had charged towards Xero, Lana quickly stood up and summoned her keyblade, her expression grew serious which was different from the shy expression she always wore. That was until the creature disappeared and the person hugged Xero was when she snapped out of her "battle phase". She realized she had her keyblade pointed towards the girl whom hugged Xero, her hand shaking a little, "E-Eh...?" she was confused, not because she was pointing her keyblade towards the girl, but rather, as to why her keyblade was out.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:51 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Denver and Nagi seemed so occupied with their own conversation that they missed the inter event that just transpired, while Ridley seemed to only be intrigued when it seemed a battle would transpire only for nothing to happen. They only one to act was Lana who swiftly summoned her keyblade and went to strike only to stop abruptly from the strike as Rosalie reviled herself. Even though all was calm, Lana still pointed her weapon at Rosalie while she cried in Xero's arms. Her hands seemed to be shaking noticeably, which Xero calmly took her hand. Her keyblade vanished and she was started by the touch at first until Xero spoke softly to her. "All is well, so please smile once more and forget your fears." She seemed to blush as both Rosalie and Xero smiled softly to her. Xero then released her hand and stepped away from the group only to turn and face them. "It is time. Gather your things and everyone meet me at the Light's Mansion tomorrow morning. Oh, and don't eat breakfast because the training will only make you sick." After that Xero turned and began to walk away. "Xero, wait for me!" Rosalie quickly joined him. "Where are we going now?" "We are going to inform their first teacher and our other member to be ready for tomorrow. So we are going to the infirmary."

<>

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad (Sorry guys if you wanted to say something. I just thought I would help move it along))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:15 pm
User Image

Nagi

About time. I said when Xero said they were leaving tomorrow. But when I said no breakfast tomorrow, he got a little disappointed. But...what if we're really hungry tomorrow? Is a banana okay? he asked. Oh, great. the infirmary. I'm going to try and keep up with you this time. I said, smirking a little bit. I got up and followed Xero out the door. You coming, Denver? I called to him lightheartedly.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Neo Titus Strife

[OOC: Name change again]  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games