Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:58 am
(OOC: )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana nodded, agreeing to what Red said about it being their first times fighting heartless. "Y-Yeah...I hope I don't mess up." she said, looking down and fiddling with her fingers. She then looked at Red, "Speaking of which, weren't you gonna show me how to get to the Light's Manor?" she asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M U G E N
x ████████████████████████████

_______Because I will never give up.
_______Because I will become stronger.
_______Because I will keep fighting.
_______Because I will protect everyone.
_______Why? Because I am the Keyblade's Chosen One.
_______________________________BGM: One Punch Man - Peaceful Days

User Image
| "Dialogue" | Ability | (Thoughts) |

"I see." He nodded. His eyebrows furrowed to signify his seriousness. "Well, be careful out there. The Heartless aren't no pushover. Don't let your guard down!" Tokio warned.

OOC: None.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:17 pm
[ooc: ]
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

Red looked at Lana and scratched the back of her head, "Oh yeah, haha, guess we should really get to it." she said before standing up. She then looked at Mugen as he gave a confident statement. She smirked and nodded, "Don't worry, we'll keep an eye out for each other." she then pulled Lana out of her seat and began to pull her along with her. "All right, let's go. You should probably head there now so you don't miss anything." she said as she pulled Lana along.

Revi-sama

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:24 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana almost fell out of her seat when Red had suddenly began to pull her along with her. "W-Wah! W-Wait, Red, a-at least let me regain my balance!" she almost fell over a couple times before walking more normally. She looked at Mugen and waved at him with a smile before she left with Red.[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M U G E N
x ████████████████████████████

_______Because I will never give up.
_______Because I will become stronger.
_______Because I will keep fighting.
_______Because I will protect everyone.
_______Why? Because I am the Keyblade's Chosen One.
_______________________________BGM: One Punch Man - Peaceful Days

User Image
| "Dialogue" | Ability | (Thoughts) |

"Bye." Mugen waved back in return. Their conversation was short-lived as they seemed to be in a hurry to leave. Mugen finished the rest of his lunch and left afterward. "Where should I go next...?" He pondered while he exited the Cafeteria. {EXIT}

OOC: None.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:30 am
User Image

Diane was busying herself in the Kitchen working on the wedding cake. She hummed a tune to herself as she brought herself into a cheery mood. This would be the first time she has ever catered to a wedding before and she felt ecstatic as she worked.

(here for anyone to talk to.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:18 pm
Knux_nyan

Eric casually walked into the cafeteria and entered the kitchen. After explaining the situation to an angry chef, he was allowed to pass and waved to Diane.
"Hey there. Eclipse told me to check up on you. Busywork probably, but it's better than nothing I guess. How's the cake coming along?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image

"Its done and I ain't telling you where I hid it. It's a secret to be revealed at the wedding." Diane said as became was facing a stove. As she was bent over watching some pastries bake. She then looked up at the voice that she automatically responded to. "Oh hiya Eric. What's up?" She said as she stood up suddenly with a wide smile.

(here for anyone to talk to.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:52 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja walked up to the counter to get a normal cheeseburger and friees. She wasn't sure if she would want more than that but at the very least she would start there. After she put the food on a tray she walked up to a register, payed for her food, and began the search for a table. It didn't take her as long to find the cafeteria, but she also stopped and asked another student where to go along the way. She searched for about two minutes before she found a table near a window. She sat down and as she started to eat she curiously looked around the room and at the other students that were there.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:51 am
Knux_nyan

Eric smirked. "Come on, I don't sound like him do I?" he said after a slight chuckle.
"Eclipse just told me to check in on you. Probably trying to keep me out of the way or something since I have no real connection with anyone at the wedding," he said sighing.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image

"hmmm...ok. Wanna help me bake some sweets for the wedding or you just wanna talk?" Diane said kinda fast as she went back to staring at the oven.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:50 pm
Knux_nyan

Eric shrugged and grabbed a nearby apron. "Don't know how useful I'll be since I haven't really done any baking since I was a kid, but might as well get some stuff done while I'm here. It's either this or deal with the crazy crap in the infirmary and that is a can of worms I'd rather avoid opening further right now," he said shuddering. He shook his head and regained his focus. "So what're we making today?" he asked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

"Some bell shaped cookies. I heard some students whispering about the infirmary. I'm not really interested in that. Baking it my skill and i'm sticking to it. Everything is already layed out along with the recipe. Go right ahead." Diane said in a chipper voice as the over dings and she pulled out some cupcakes.

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:03 am
kefkadragon
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja finished eating her food and decided to take one last look at what they had as far as desserts went. "I can at least take something back to my dorm with me," she thought to herself. She saw a couple of pudding cups, some cakes, cookies, all different kinds of baked goods. In all actuality Freyja felt that they all looked good and wanted to take one of each kind she saw, but she knew she didn't have enough Munny to pay for it all. In the end she decided against getting anything because she couldn't make up her mind. She took one last look around at the people that were gathered within the room, and she thought that one of the gentleman she had seen was Eric, but she didn't want to call out his name just in case she was mistaken. She lightly sighed and walked out of the cafeteria ready to walk off the food she had just consumed.
(exit)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: I'm not sure if it's an open or closed off kitchen so that's why I did what I did lol. I'm just having her wander until I figure out where she is going officially lol. )

AcidGummiBear

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:17 am
Knux_nyan
]

Eric shrugged and began making dough for the cookies. "Unfortunately, getting wrapped up in these kinds of things seems to be my skill. More often than not it leads to petty squabbles or me getting injured in some way. I guess it comes with the keyblade. Massive combat prowess, get wrapped up in a bunch of crazy magic crap and moral ambiguity," he said while cutting the dough into bell shapes using a nearby cookie cutter.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games