Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

Watching him, he smiled lightly and listened to him. Hm? He blinked a few times, as he thought about that. He forgot the male was a prince... As he continued, he smiled at him again. If he was helping people out, then he was happy to do that! Alvaro enjoyed helping people anyways, but he did not understand why people would hate Gray and his kind! They seemed so nice and accepting... When he brought up his father, he frowned lightly. His father clearly would not like the fact that Gray was a nymph, but he wanted to stay here with Gray. The male already stole his heart and he wanted him to keep it... Jolting slightly when he heard Gray's father, he looked at him and listened. E-eh? Looking at Gray, he noticed Gray was giving his father a look. Moving some, he placed his lips against the male's ear gently. "I don't mind my father throwing me away, it's his lose. Plus... You already know I like helping people, so keeping people safe would be nice." He told him softly, a light smile on his lips. "Plus... I already love you so much, and I don't plan on letting anything change that."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray shuddered at the feel of Alvaro's breath on his ear and the sound of his words which caused his heart to beat very rapidly in his chest. "Alvaro I don't want you to totally lose your father but you must never tell him that your mated to a nymph and you must realize that our mating rituals are not as simple as marriage. We stand before someone high up and become joined and publicly so. Before all my people we are intertwined and your seed is entered into my womb before the entire village so that they may see that I am yours and you are mine. No one else must ever touch us or it will be known because you will become unable to produce children as will I if I go with another. We are bond together before the earth and skies forever twined forever one." he told him taking a deep breath. "Do you understand all this ? Are you willing to accept this Alvaro ? I mean really accept it and what it means for the both of us and my people ?" he asked his father standing quietly at the door.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am
Skylar Atherley

Watching the male's reaction, he listened closely to him. He nodded his head lightly, when he said he didn't want him to lose his father. Okay he would never tell his father! It wasn't like his father needed to know anyways, Gray was human as far as his father knew and Alvaro would keep it that way. As he continued, he blinked a few times. Their mating rituals weren't? Listening closely to him, his cheeks turned darkly. E-eh!? That was embarrassing!! His hands covered his face, while he listened to him continue. Embarrassing... He sat there and thought about all of this. He wasn't sure if he could do something like that in front of people! Moving his hands from his face, he looked at Gray before looking down. "I-I'm not sure I'd be comfortable doing that in front of people... since I'll disappoint you because I'll be too concentrated with the fact people are watching..." he told him softly, before he looked away from him. He was a horrible boyfriend... How could he not pay attention to the people and how could he pay attention to what they were doing instead? Sitting up and pulling his knees to his chest, he stared at the bed. "I don't want to disappoint you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:31 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray rose onto his knees taking Alvaro's hands into his own he gazed into the others eyes his own showing bright ocean blue at the moment. "Alvaro I can block the people from your view with my mind and you can do this trust me together we can do it. Your strong and you've stood up to your father which is amazing. I'll make it so that in your mind you only are able to see and hear me and you giving ourselves to each other as mates for eternity. " he told him smiling softly at him. "Trust me Alvaro I would never allow you to do something that would hurt you in any way at all. I love you far to much to ever allow such a thing to happen. " he told him as he kept his gaze on him and kept his focus on the other male waiting for him to make a move or respond.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:21 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro looked at the male, when he felt the male take his hands. Staring at him, he couldn't help but frown some to himself. He was a horrible boyfriend... Listening to him, Alvaro tried to calm down his nerves some. What if he did something to embarrass Gray in front of his people? As he continued, he let out a shaky sigh. Could he really do this? When he told him to trust him, he smiled weakly. He was glad that he wouldn't do anything to hurt him! When he finished speaking, he sat there for a moment. Gray would be there for him... Moving the male's hands close to his lips, he gently kissed Gray's hands. "I trust you." He told him with a small smile. Of course he trusted Gray! Hiding his smile with Gray's hands, he continued to speak. "And I love you so much." He whispered to the male happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:51 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray lead him to the area that the ceremony would take place wanting so much to keep him forever. He made it so that Alvaro could only see him not his father or anyone else that was present at the ceremony not wanting him to worry in the least. "As I love you to greatly Alvaro my sweet soul mate my eternal love " he whispered to him stroking his hand with his thumb.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:07 am
Skylar Atherley

Following him, he tried to keep calm. Even if he couldn't see them, he knew they were there... As they walked, he couldn't help but still worry some. At least until he heard Gray. A big smile was on his face, as he held the male's hand happily. "My one and true love." He whispered back to him happily. He was happy he heard Gray say those things and he wanted to stay with Gray for the rest of their lives! If it weren't for Gray being tangled up in the net, then he probably would not have met him... So he was thankful for being able to save the male's life. His happy smile would not leave his face, and he didn't want it to. He was happy and he wanted to show Gray that he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:16 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Gomen Gomen Gomen ... I have been in the process of my huge move from Gravenhurst Ontario to Toronto Ontario and not been able to be online very much since I stayed in a shelter without my laptop for a week and then I have been getting all my stuff from point A to point B . Gomen again so so sorry ))

Gray held his hand smiling happily at him taking him through the entire ceremony with their minds wrapped in each other rather then what was actually going on around them. He wanted to be with the other forever and it turned out that Alvaro wanted to be with him as well which shocked him but made him extremely happy at the same time. By the end of the service he was panting and certain that he was with child but he didn't say anything just in case.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:37 pm
Skylar Atherley

(( It's okay I understand ^u^ ))

Holding his hand, he smiled happily to him as they continued. A smile on his face, while they continued with the ceremony. He wanted to stay with Gray every moment of the day, even if they were busy doing some kind of work. As long as he was near Gray, he would be happy. When they were done, he was panting but he was also extremely happy. Looking at Gray, he smiled and kissed him lightly. "I love you." He whispered to him, happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:17 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Thanks again for understanding <3 ))

Gray continued on making sure that Alvaro was most comfortable until it was over and they were laying down back in their room. "I will teach you how to do things since we have mated for life before all to see now you will be able to use at least some of the powers that I am able to " he told him as he leaned over kissing his lips lightly.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro was getting use to the male moving them from one place to another, and he would keep being amazed by it. Looking up at him, he listened to him speak. The male blinked a few times in surprise, since he didn't know that this would happen. He kissed him back and hugged him. Pulling back, he stared at him. "... Will it be bothersome for you to teach me?" He asked softly. Alvaro didn't want to bother the male with teaching him, when Gray could possibly be doing something the male probably would want to do more. Letting out a sigh, he laid there and kept his arms around Gray comfortably.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:31 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray could sense the change in him and looked into his eyes. "No Alvaro of course it would not be a bother at all to teach my husband how to hone his skills" he told him kissing the tip of his nose. "Being born human you still have the powers well some of them but you have to hone them in order to use them You have to realize that they are even there " he admitted. "For me I was born knowing full well that I had these powers and simply grew up learning to use them as you and I will teach our children together how to hone their powers." he whispered nipping his ear.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:01 am
Skylar Atherley

Listening to him, he smiled lightly at him. He was glad he wouldn't bother him with this! His cheeks darkened at the word 'husband' being spoken. A smile on his face, as he listened to him speak. Humans were born with some powers? Blinking a few times, he continued to listen. He never knew about that... It would have been interesting to have hone them as a kid, but oh well he had a decent life. Listening to the next part, he smiled to himself. Gray was born knowing them? The last part made him extremely happy, but he shivered and let out a soft noise when he nipped his ear. "Our children." He repeated softly as held the male close. His cheeks were red, but he was extremely happy about that. "I bet our children will take after you." He told him, before giving him a quick kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( So sorry I'm in a shelter I'll be slow. ))

Gray smiled nodding "I'm so glad to that " he told him trailing his tongue along his ear and then nipping along it before sucking on the base as his hands began to run over his husbands body exploring it anew.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

(( It's okay I understand ))

Listening to him, he smiled happily and allowed himself to enjoy the male's actions. The fact that they were together and married... He was extremely happy! He let out soft noises as Gray nipped and sucked on his neck... He didn't ever want to disappoint his husband, and he wanted to make sure he kept him happily. Feeling the male's hands running over his body, he smiled and tried to concentrate on everything that was going on around them.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff