Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Watching him, he blinked a few times and frowned lightly. Wasn't Donald's father his enemy? As he continued, he looked down and sighed softly. "I-I'm sorry..." He said softly before he looked off to the side some. He felt horrible for causing so much trouble for his father. A heavy sigh left his lips, as he looked up at him with a weak smile. "Thank you..." he told his father softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:15 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan pulled his son back into a tight hug. "Don't be sorry Takeo its fine really and I'll do anything to make you happy son anything." he told him as he then took his hand and walked with him into the room that Donald's father now stood holding his sleeping sons hand. "I'm here in peace Chris since our sons care greatly for each other." he told him getting a growl from the other man who put himself between the human males bed and Tristan and Takeo.

"Go away you know very well that Donald is no mere human but he has no idea. Your son is so not going to corrupt my son and cause him to fall from glory." he hissed.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:38 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Hugging his father back, he listened to him and frowned lightly. He felt like he was being a burden on his father... When he took his hand and started walking, he blinked a few times following. Where were they going?! Looking around as they walked, he soon noticed Donald's father and Donald... His gaze shifting to his father as he spoke, then to the male's father. Shifting to hide behind his father some, he started to wipe his eyes to finish getting rid of his tears. Once he did that, he stepped back out to look at Donald's father. "Mere human? If he's not human, then...?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:22 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan held his breath a moment so that he didn't simply attack the other. "Chris come on now what is so very wrong with Takeo and Donald being together in what ever capacity that they choose to be ?" he asked softly trying very hard to hold his temper for his sons sake.

Chris growled placing his hands onto his hips blocking both father and son from his own sons view still. "My son Takeo for your information is not human so no he wouldn't die but in assassinating with the likes of you he has come to be placed under human illnesses. So if you the devils son who is corrupt yourself would simple step away never to look back then Donald would be just fine. If I have to I'll remove him from this place and move him far far away to a place that you wont be able to find him. I'll do anything to keep my son safe from the likes of you and your evil father. " he hissed

As the conversation was going on Donald opened his eyes taking notice of his fathers back but he could hear Takeo's voice so he inhaled some. "Takeo" he managed to get out rather lightly hoping that the male heard him even though his voice was very low and breaking up when he tried to speak.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:51 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

When his father spoke, he looked at him and smiled lightly. He was glad his father was keeping his temper under control, but he could tell it was hard for his father to do that... Soon enough, he was looking back at Donald's father and listened to him. Huh? So Donald wasn't human?! Takeo wasn't sure if that was good new or horrible news... However, as the male continued he frowned deeply. Since he was speaking to him, Donald became sick? Glaring at the male's father, he clenched his fists some. What gave this guy permission to do such a thing?! Sure they may be corrupt in ways, but that was still labeling them that way! Especially since he wanted to protect the human boy... Takeo even cried! Demons were not suppose to do stuff like that... Clenching hiss fists more, he glared hatefully at the floor.

"You are selfish! Putting your wants over your son's... Sure I may be the reason he's ill, but you have no rights to take him away! He's-" He started before he caught part of his name being spoken. Huh? Blinking a few times, he moved some. "Donald, I'm here." He said softly, while he tried to look past Chris' body to see his dear friend.

(( Sorry I haven't been on my laptop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:47 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Its fine I've been busy myself I'll be rather slow as I'm losing internet and moving really soon. ))

Donald frowned "Father move " he whispered faintly but the man didn't move. "Takeo come please" he managed to get out before he lay back weakly. He hated when his father got like this he was overprotective to say the least.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:58 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo was not happy with this man, but he would just try to stay calm right now. This guy was Donald's father, so he wouldn't try to hurt the man... yet. If he tried to hurt him, then he would definitely defend himself by fighting back. Hearing Donald, he smiled and watched the man. However, the older male did no move, but he heard Donald and started to make his way towards Donald.

(( I hope things went well ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:56 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald ignored his father who had turned and was giving him a glare at the fact that he wanted to see Takeo rather then his own father. "Stop dad" he whispered before licking his lips and holding his arms out to Takeo. "Takeo stay with me please." he told him softly licking his lips. "I'm sorry about before don't leave me please." he pleaded softly to the devil's son knowing full well that he likely knew what he was referring to.

(( Its going very well thanks. I'm in Toronto have been for two weeks and now I have my pets and the rest of my stuff smile . Later today beds and stuff hopefully will be coming which will be very nice. I am praying that the weather is good enough to allow that stuff to come out to me and Rain. ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:22 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo didn't want to anger the male's father anymore, but he wanted to talk to Donald and make sure he was okay... Looking at the older man, he noticed he was glaring at Donald and glared at Donald's father. The male could decide who he wanted to talk to, when he wanted to talk to them! Listening to Donald, he watched his arms and smiled lightly. He was glad he wanted him to stay... He went to move around Chris, as he listened to the next part. A light frown on his lips, before he glanced at Chris and reached his hand out quickly to grab Donald's hand. At least now he had his hand, and he would not let go of Donald's hand any time soon. "It's okay, I don't mind at all. There's no need to be sorry." He told him with a small smile. He didn't want Donald to feel sorry about that.

(( That's good~ I hope everything goes well smoothly : D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:13 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Its going well thank you smile ))

Donald gripped to his hand weakly as though he was holding on for dear life as his father glared at him angrily. "Daddy please " he whispered clinging onto Takeo hand as he spoke very weakly. He then looked away revealing a long thin scar along the inside right side of his neck and ear. It was a very odd thin line as though it had been done on purpose and Donald seemed very much afraid of his own father for reasons that Takeo would not at this point know anything about.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo held his hand and noticed how the male gripped his hand. Watching the male, he let out a soft sigh. He wanted to make sure that he stayed with him... Glancing to the older male, he moved a bit closer to Donald. His gaze landed on Donald again, this time he noticed an odd line? Blinking a few times, he reached his free hand out. At first he was going to trace it, but he didn't. Instead, he let his hand run through the male's hair gently. "May I talk to Donald for a bit?" He asked Chris, while he paid attention to Donald.

( You're welcome : D )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:51 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Chris hadn't taken notice of the fact that Takeo had noticed the mark on his son so he nodded grumbling find. He then sighed and went to the cafe to get something.

Donald was shaking and gripping onto the other tightly  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:43 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo was glad to hear the male mumble fine, so he watched him leave the room and sighed softly. Donald seemed to be shaking and he didn't like that. Looking at his own father, he asked him to leave and smiled when he did. Takeo picked the male up enough to wear he could sit on the bed and pull him close to him. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, as he ran hand through the male's hair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald shuddered waiting for both men to leave the room. He let out a tiny whimper as he was moved. "Please Takeo don't let him take me home... he'll perform another ritual on me to remove the gayness from me." he blurted then burst into sobs clinging to the other male. "Its all a lie a front he even beats me that is why I have these scares even why things happen. He lets his fellow church clurgy have what ever they want from me saying it will cleanes me " he cried out.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:19 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Listening to the whimper, he mentally cursed at himself. He should have been more careful with moving the male! However, he blinked a few times at what the male was blurting out. He didn't want his father to take him home? His eyes widened slightly, as the male clung to him sobbing. His eyes slowly started to narrow, as he listened to the male continue speaking. While he listened to him, he started to wrap his arms around the male and sighed. He wanted the male to feel safe, obviously the male wasn't safe around his own father! Glaring more, he started to gently run his hand against the male's head. "It's okay, I will try and make sure that he doesn't take you home. Especially not if he abuses you!" He told the male.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff