Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Rainbow Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for fun!
  Coins!
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:30 pm
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

I try to keep it organized, but that function is not working well just now, so it's harder. I love all the colors of the rainbow (another reason this thread is particularly fun for me) including purple!

Speaking of which....
B L A M ! E X P U R P L O S I O N !

Lol, I love themes that a group works to uphold which is why I made this thread. When I did this wishing well back in the day, I would give people stuff they wished for only if they posted in one of two colors. I love aesthetics, and yet I dislike cosmetics lol

I like cosmetics on others, but rarely take the time to put them on myself, which leaves me less skilled and therefore less happy with the result on those rare occasions when I do try. lol
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade
Well, they do have professional makeup artists for when you want that one-time job. Would you ever consider contracting one of them?

I have actually. Once I had a gal do my makeup as a demo of products she was selling. It was fun!
My mom says I should be a natural hair model for hair shows and stuff... I don't know how to get into that.

Your hair looks fluffy and soft! But I have no idea how to become a model, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:22 pm
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

I like cosmetics on others, but rarely take the time to put them on myself, which leaves me less skilled and therefore less happy with the result on those rare occasions when I do try. lol
Well, they do have professional makeup artists for when you want that one-time job. Would you ever consider contracting one of them?

I have actually. Once I had a gal do my makeup as a demo of products she was selling. It was fun!
My mom says I should be a natural hair model for hair shows and stuff... I don't know how to get into that.

Your hair looks fluffy and soft! But I have no idea how to become a model, either.
When I typed that, the thought came into my head to first attend a hair show. I've never been, but I'd only go if there was definitely a workshop to learn how to properly care for and style this mess on the daily. It's an Amazon Jungle up there. Pretty difficult to tame.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:27 am
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose
Different...Very.
JoyRose

When I typed that, the thought came into my head to first attend a hair show. I've never been, but I'd only go if there was definitely a workshop to learn how to properly care for and style this mess on the daily. It's an Amazon Jungle up there. Pretty difficult to tame.
I see how some women with hair like yours clearly spend tons of time and money and effort on elaborate braids and stuff to make their hair stunning. I'm glad my hair just thinned and tamed itself with age. I don't think my daughter will be as lucky because she has her daddy's hair - thick to the end!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:17 pm
hello, how are our fellow villagers today?  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:23 pm
guess no one's around redface Bonjour heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:10 pm
Queentintin

Hiya! I've noticed this month has been rather dead. Maybe next month will be better. But it's so nice to see you around here!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin

Hiya! I've noticed this month has been rather dead. Maybe next month will be better. But it's so nice to see you around here!

aw ty xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:39 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

aw ty xd

I noticed they're working on the arranger (I noticed because the pagination system is now out of whack - but I'm hoping that's temporary).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:44 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

aw ty xd

I noticed they're working on the arranger (I noticed because the pagination system is now out of whack - but I'm hoping that's temporary).

Me too xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

aw ty xd

Me too xd

You're definitely dressed for this thread! emotion_rainbow  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:53 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

aw ty xd

Me too xd

You're definitely dressed for this thread! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol you don't say! well thanks xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

aw ty xd

Me too xd

You're definitely dressed for this thread! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol you don't say! well thanks xd
You always look amazing! A fashionable addition to any thread!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:19 pm
good evening, have a super day tomorrow !  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:58 pm
Just stopped by, to say hello and wish you all a great night !  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff