Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
Central Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah once again glanced back at the girl, he knew that look, she was running from something, though she was different, when he was little, all he did was run away from hard truths and hard choices, he chose to take easy, and violent, ways which cost him dearly. He didn't really know himself why, but he walked up, standing in front of the pink haired girl, his hands in his pockets "you look pathetic" He said bluntly "if life hasnt killed you yet, then keep your head up high and stop sulking" He said turning on his heels "if your running from something, try chasing it away, if your being hurt, try hurting back, but dont curl up in a ball and fear the unknown" He said, he thought back to the words he just said, the words his master "but what do i know, im a stranger" He said and started walking, it was best not to stay in once to long...he wasnt very popular with the current runners of this town, his eyes glanced at the shadows, yellow dotted eyes were staring at him from afar, heartless wanted noah off their hunting grounds, great.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
User Image
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

Instinctively, she grabbed the hem of his jacket before he got too far. She kept her head against her knees but said nothing. What could she say? She was lost with no clue where here was. She wasn't even sure she was in the same country anymore. It seemed he had taken the wrong idea from her glares earlier.
Hikari looked up and her heart dropped. She quickly, and slightly embarrassed looked back at her knees. Her hand let go of his coat and she stood up to start walking away. She stopped, thinking about what he said. Of course, then there'd be juvenile hall to sit in, away from the nonsensical abuse. She clenched her fist, shaking slightly. "you-you wouldn't understand at all..."
She started running but didn't get very far before tripping over her boot laces. It was quite unbefitting of the best runner at Tokugawa Junior High to trip over her own shoes. She landed flat on her face and skidded before coming to a stop. Hikari turned over and looked at the sky, cursing under her breath. She sat up and stuck her thumb in her mouth then pulled it out, rubbing it on her skinned knee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
yutary Pie
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 am
User Image
                                          ??? ‹⊰ Amira ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Sophia, Makato, Shido and Melfiya
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Passive
                                          Allegiance:None?
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Tempo of Light
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Knux_Nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Amira looked up at Sophia and nodded to her question."Yeah I want to know everything!"She asked as her eyes seemingly sparkled with anticipation with what story's she had to offer in which Melfiya sighed shaking her head at Amira's optimism. She turned to look towards Shido who stated things will be fine with him around causing her to raise an eyebrow in amusement."Is that so? Well then if that's the case I feel a bit safer."She said teasing slightly, But in all honesty she really did feel a bit more safer with a dragonkin around Amira besides herself but she felt a little uneasy when two more people arrived seemingly doing their own thing, One seemed more sketchy looking then the other. Melfiya then came to realize that the feeling wasn't because of them but due to the fact that she hadn't heard from Ekii in a whole ever since she telepathically told him she knew where Amira was.Where are you Ekii?She thought to herself tempted to talk to him again.User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:04 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

Noah, glanced back at the girl, since, ya know, she grabbed him, usually a big no no in his book, but well...to him, he kinda felt sorry for her, though it was more he thought she was the same as he was years ago, pathetic. He walked over to her and looked down at her "to be honest, im not even interested in understanding" He said with a dull face "still, if you would rather sit here and sulk until bad things happen, be my guest, still, in my opinion, thats dull and boring, maybe you should try to make something of yourself" He shrugged, turning back and looking at the heartless hiding in the shadows "tsk...they arnt ganna wait to much longer" He thought, he started walking, someplace where not so many people were around, if the heartless decided to attack him, he didnt want to worry about pests getting in his way.

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:17 am
User Image
┇ Hikari Mizushima ┇
Female 16

Hikari retied her boots quickly before standing up. She watched the guy leave her behind and shrugged. "Right. It's not like there are monsters in Japan, right? I'll be just fine, as long as I can figure out where in Japan I am..."
She started off down the path she had run down earlier. Hikari took a look around while she was walking. It was so peaceful here. Quieter than it was in that crappy town the foster system had dragged her to. She thought about what the boy had said. "Dull and boring? Make something of myself? How the heck do I do that?"
She turned but the guy was nowhere to be seen. There was a group of people walking on the other side of the path but that was it. It looked to be a couple of girls and... a dragon?
"A dragon?" She squeaked and began to panic. She fell to her rear, caught by surprise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
yutary Pie
Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:31 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

Eventually, Noah found his way to a much less populated part of the area, the shops closed early, mostly cause those shops opened much earlier then most, it was at that point they didnt even try to hide, he was surrounded very quickly, mostly by simple shadows, however, something caught him off guard "thats rare..the heck are you doing here?" he asked crossing his arms. leading this group of heartless was a....crap what was it called? he thought for a moment "right...your what they call a stealth sneak right?" he asked, face to face with the large lizard heartless, he sighed "dont suppose your willing to back down huh?" the heartless simply continued circling him, always the same story, it was so...boring "fine...lets just get this over with" he said putting on one of his gauntlets "try not to die to quick" he said glaring at the stealth sneak.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:14 pm
knux_nyan
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia just smiled to Amira
"Well I'm learning new stuff too. Shido here is more worldly than I am. I can tell you there are so many worlds out there. Do you ever see the stars at night time? They say that there are many worlds out there, and a star could be a world." she winked

"Each world has their own culture, language, I even know of a few that your physical being changes from what your used to." she giggles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image

"So where to fir..." He cut himself off when he noticed the girl across the street notice him and he saw he reaction. "Not the first time i've had that reaction...and i've had plenty." He said with an aggravated look on his face.

The-DJ-Ghost

Fiendish Az

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:24 pm

Before the heartless could move a black keyblade fell from the sky cutting the stealth in half and leaving the keyblade embedded in the ground. "Sorry was that yours? He was in my way." A voice said as a small shadow heartless walked up toward the keyblade and pulled it from the ground. He looked up at Noah with a curious look. "You haven't seen a dragon around have you?" Niko asked.

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:50 pm
Noah Creed~

User Image

"no biggie, quick and clean is better when it comes to fighting in worlds, less people trying to get me to pay for damages" he said putting his hands in his pockets "hmmm" he thought about the question, sure, he is bad with faces, but he was pretty sure he would remember a dragon "cant say i have, isnt their a world called...crap...land of dragons or something like that? wouldnt that be where you should look?" he asked tilting his head.

Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:25 pm

"Wrong kind of dragon. He's a wielder....maybe we should deal with the rest of these heartless first. Then we can talk." Niko said as he held his dark keyblade out as the rest of the heartless surrounded them.

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:48 pm
Noah Creed~

User Image

"hmm, they usually run away after their leader falls, oh well then" He said, he undid his glove for this, wouldnt need it since it was only shadows, he simply walked into the group head on "shadows are boring...so predictable...maybe one day they can change tactics." He said, the shadows couldnt touch him, he ether moved just outta range before they struck, or he dodged just before he was struck, it was clear he was incredibly familiar fighting these things, to the point he seemed to memorize their patterns and movements. He didnt really fight, rather, he gave them a hard kick which was enough to send them on their merry way, though, to be fair, they are shadows haha.

Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:02 pm

Niko as a heartless used there own tactics against them as he went into the shadows and came up dragging one of them with him before slicing them in half. He took out a lot of them before they started retreating away. "I take knowing your enemy to a whole new level." He said.

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:17 pm
Noah Creed~

User Image

"if ya say so" he said looking at niko "anyway, if hes a keyblade wielder, he might be at the academy, you could also try major buildings, keybladers often like to hang out in importen- wait" He put his hands on his hips "heartless have the ability to track keybladers, track hearts, if you know who this dragon is, why not just track him?" he asked crossing his arms.

(question, who is niko? im asking cause hes not on your profile o: )

Knux_nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:38 pm

(he was once a long time servant of Kelina but lost his heart. Now with a collar placed on him to retain his humanity thanks to Diz he works as an agent under Eclipse. Also i didn't put his profile up cause i plan on getting his heart back soon.)
"We can track to worlds....not specific locations. Thats why i'm searching. Also the name is Niko." The heartless said unsummoning the keyblade.

yutary Pie

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces