Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Dōjō Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[Enter]

Scarlett walked into the dojo to see that it was empty. She frowned a little, hoping that Nemesis would be there. The shifter sighed, but began to walk around to admire the room. Perhaps it was too much to hope for that their meeting would actually happen after such an announcement, but it seemed more important than ever to train now that she heard there is a supernatural killer around the school.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Dojo]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:09 pm
Shalott Heartkreuz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: Scarlett Vivier
Status Saddened and angry

Enter

'Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!' Shalott thought to herself furiously as she made her way to the Dojo. She had just heard the news about what had transpired and she was furious! She patrolled every night to make sure something like this never happened! Not to a student, teacher, or any other being that sought the Academy's protection and guidance! For her to let something like this happen was unacceptable! Not only should the students and staff feel disappointed in her, but deep down Shalott knew that her face was looking down from Heaven with a frown upon his face. As he too was failed by her. However this was not her own problem, her mind and soul were troubled by what was going on. Deeply so. Fortunately the grounds housed a Dojo, a place in which she could be alone for a few moments to gather her thoughts and faith within herself. Unfortunately a moments peace she would not find.

Upon opening the doors of the Dojo she found that somebody was already there. Judging from the looks of the young woman, Shalott figured that the girl was a student. In fact she knew she was! Granted her memory was a tad fuzzy about it, but she recognized her from the student roster. Scarlett....Vivier wasn't it? Knowing full well that she had a reputation of being pretty strict, Shalott closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Exhaling slowly to steady her nerves, she opened her eyes and fixed an extremely stern glare upon young Miss Vivier.

"Might you need help with something?"

lil_lexa

Claire Hawkins

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:43 pm
Claire Hawkins

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Scarlett's ears twitched when she heard someone outside the Dojo door. She quickly got into a defensive stance in case it was one of the demons that was prowling the school. What she saw made her relax a little, recognizing that it was in fact one of the school staff. Since she was new, she wasn't sure what the woman's position was, but she knew she was someone who should be respected as staff.

Examining her, it looked like she was agitated with something. The glare Scarlett received made her believe that she was in part responsible for that agitation. Maybe the woman just wanted to be alone? When she was asked a question, she answered honestly.
"Before the announcement I was supposed to meet Nemesis here for an Assassination evaluation. I came here in case he actually would show. Seems like training is even more essential now..." Her tail gave a small swish when there was a small pause. "Perhaps it would just be best if I went back to my dorm room." It was still her first day, she didn't want to get in trouble.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status:Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: This was a mistake]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:52 pm
Shalott Heartkreuz

Company: Scarlett Vivier
Status Saddened and angry

"Well that would indeed be the wisest course of action." Shalott said in response after listening to what Miss Vivier had said. However what the girl said did intrigue her. An Assassination Class evaluation? Now she wasn't quite sure but to her that didn't seem like something to should just be telling a random stranger. Even if it was on school grounds. Then again this was no ordinary school, and she was no ordinary Guidance Counselor. Luckily. "However, before you leave, would you mind showing me your skills?"

lil_lexa

Claire Hawkins

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 pm
♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♍ Caligula entered the dojo as if he was entering a muesem, he has been here so many times since his younger days, it was apart of him at this point. How many hours of his years had he given to this place he wonders as he looked around slowly. It hadn't lost it luster not matter how much blood and sweat he lost here. Taking off his shoes he began to set up his cleaning of the dojo''Alright lets do this'' his tone was serious taking this job to heart. His cleaning of the Dojo was honest and thorough he never slowed this is second nature to him.

♍ Sweating form honest work he packed up the cleaning supplies and began to set up incenses, Moss Garden or Nokiba from a hidden chubby. Usually these were used by the teachers but, being head boy had some perks. Before he could light them he had to rearrange the room a bit, wind power in this place needed to be used cautiously. With everything out of the way he took a lighter form his bag,and gather up incense holders in his wake. He only lit up two and sent them in the far back side by side, placing the box next the holders. He then channel the wind to the now incense smoke and carried that smoke all about the dojo,every inch of the place would be bathe in it before he was through.

♍ Caligula walked into the center of the dojo,and sat down folding his legs Indian style. Placing his hands together as if preying he closed his eyes falling deep within himself. A cloak of wind began to twist around him forming a tornado,one atone to his sense of balance and control. His breathing became steady starting a rhyme with his chest rising and falling. Floating like a leaf in the wind his mind carried him into peace. Traveling his own mind he invasion himself atop a ice cap mountain doing this exact pose, in a sense he was far removed form the Dojo for several minutes.

♍ Suddenly he felt darkness sweep over his mind. The images of carnage he would wrought upon,the academy materialized in his mind eye. Pillars of black wind were tornadoes the size of skyscrapers touching down all around the school. He saw himself floating with his arms cross among the tornado as they tore everything asunder. The wind around him became unsteady and chaotic becoming jet black!'' No!'' he said snapping out of his meditative stance,sweat running down his face before he stood up. He stood up clinching the side of his head beating back the desires.

♍ The wind became steady once more changing back to normal with accustom swooshing sound. ''I must exercise complete control''his voice hardly a whisper at this point. He knew he would need more to overcome this curse..a curse by his own mothers hand. He had to keep hope alive he had to keep one foot ahead of the other. '' All it takes is a step forward'' Those words were warm and encouraging for those were the words of Magnolia his adoptive mother. Calming himself once more he got to one knee and crouched before, placing one hand on the ground before spinning into a move called the Windmill. As he began to spin he channels a small tornado around his forearm of his right hand. The little tornado traveled around his body from his,arm to his head to his whole body, vanishing and appearing at random locations.

♍ This was a concentration skill he develop on his own during his time with the demon hunters. The wind around him expanded but under his control the weapon racks rattled other objects only rattled as well. His spin was faster than normal as he began to use more of his demonic powers getting stronger. He finished his spin with a perfect hand stand the wind band exit through the bottom of his feat, a perfect twister blew forth for several minutes before dying out. Pushing himself up with ease he spun into a perfect front flip and landed easily with tap on the wooden floor.

♍ Taking a deep breath and exhaling he got into his stance Similar Stance as Cody he began to jab the air sending forth blast of wind sharp and pinpoint. Caligula began to side step creating a invisible circle fighting in circles so to speak. Every punch made a swoosh and a howl that was music to his ears. Adding kicks to the routine and over time it became more complicated,his fighting style was moving at all most all time. Suddenly stopping after ten minutes he headed over to one of the dummies and set up to face him.

♍ After backing up ten stride away he burst forth with great speed,running at the dummy before flipping into a back flip. The kick launched the dummy sky high as Caligula fallowed up with several sharp kicks,using wind push the dummy up words. Launching into a volley of kicks with his right leg only a blur,before he spun around in mid air and ended with around house kick heavy! The powerful blow made the wind disperse into a side wave blast blowing open closed doors and windows. As the dummy flew he suddenly burst into wind and appears above the dummy and punching it down into the wooden floor.

♍ The dummy bounced off the floor with a smack.Touching down next to the dummy he picked it back up'' Hm I'll have to do better than that..maybe I could implement some ninja weapons into this'''. Clapping his hands together and pulling them apart he form a wind kunai. Using wind magic to give it a steady form he was able to create a razor winded kunai capable of cutting a tree in half.'' The real test will be not to cut the dummy to shreds''With no sign of tiring he would continue to the near the and of free period.

Training Theme: Stand Your Ground

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Normal
♍ Physical State: Controlled Demon Level
♍ Mood: Serious
♍Location: Dojo
♍Thoughts:'' Force Your Way'''
♍Company: No one
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear, container of goodies.
♍ OOC: Going to leave him here for a bit so, I can work on other characters.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:59 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♍ He was well into his training this time two kuni in each hand,his strikes were well aim stopping the kunai strikes just in time. As the kuni came in range with the dummy the kuni would vanish so,not to cut the dummy but allow him to complete his strikes. It was not all perfect however and the dummy did get several times but, never cleanly throughit. He was about to start up after a break until he heard his phone go off a text message? He gave a sigh before walking over to his book bag near the entrance of the Dojo,dissipating the kuni as he went.

♍ Rummaging through his bag he pulled out his forest green phone. Pushing the phone to wake it he went to the section of messages...a number he did not know. He open the message and his eye's wen't wide and his face grew red like a pepper. F...Frosty! what he was seeing was a shot of her panties something he was caught off guard by. ''Holy s**t....so that is what her panties looks like not that I care but this...is something'' he said shaking his head in disbelief.

♍ Drip drip drip he felt warm blood leaking from his left nostril ,touching it he wore a puzzled look ''Hm...why is my nose bleeding?'' whipping the blood away he felt odd sensations.When she spoke about taking over the motor skills of others his he grew serious '' Did I get involve with a enchantress of sorts...I should keep my guard up around her.'' His voice was a whisper and he felt a little bit worried about this,being controlled was something he didn't relish. When she pulled the wedgie out of her pantie his face grew red again and the blood started to flow a little.

♍ He turn the video off and took a deep sigh he was feeling something he couldn't tell what it was. He was not used to seeing women in such a light his heart was racing among other things. Cleaning the blood away and collecting himself he decided he would video message her back. Taking up his phone he began to speak'' Hey this is Caligula ...just got a butt call or more like an a** call from you. You should be more careful I just saw your panties..what a day this is'' he ended with a chuckle despite himself. His face was still a bit red from embarrassment before he took a deep breath before saying ''Also what do you mean by control people like dolls? What the heck you mean by that?'' sending the message and throwing the phone back into the bag.

♍ He stood aiming to get back to some practice when images of pantie shot pop into his head,shaking his head of the thought he sighs. '' I guess focusing will be apart of this days training as well, after seeing that ...
this is going to be difficult''.
He truly felt like a teen at the moment hormones ragging and what not,being a teenager was bothersome. Caligula would never forget this moment for as long as he lived.

Training Theme: Stand Your Ground

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' Why the hell was my nose bleeding!!!''
♍ OOC: Going to leave him here for a bit so, I can work on other characters.

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♍ Caligula was back at his training but, he wasn't using kuni he was using wind shurikens. Throwing them with sharp precision the shuriken whipped through the air with a swoosh. The shuriken would vanish before connecting to the dummy. He had been at this for about a few minutes ignoring the phone beeps at first. He gave a deep sigh as he was sweating now. Channeling the wind around himself to cool himself off and blow away the sweat.

♍ The phone beep once more before he headed over to his backpack. Taking out the phone he decided to save the number under the name Frosty. Ge began to watch her new video with interest. She talked about how she could control dolls when she was younger,revealing that she had telekinesis. Caligula wore a concentrated look '' So, that is how she moved that plate that makes sense.'' He wasn't very knowledgeable about powers that dwell from the mind. This realization made his interest in the matter peak even more.

♍ When she talked about never saying she could control other people he,knew he messed up. Caligula assume she had the power to do so ,but this was not the case however. So he thought but he wondered about the motor skills part but, he wasn't going to dwell on it....for now. She wore a persuasive expression looking confused he accepted that look maybe she was truly confused? When she moved the phone into a better position,and clapped her hands together the next words to escape her lips were pleading words.

♍ She wanted him to delete that message before someone stole his phone along with it. Crossing his arms the head-boy scoffed as if he would keep the video. Of course he wouldn't he wasn't a perv he would respect her wishes ,and delete it as he was doing at the very moment. Her begging did make his heart skip a beat though for what reason he couldn't deduce. Suddenly she pointed out his nose had left over blood on his nose. Caligula wen't a bit red at that and began clean his nose with left over napkins in his book bag.

♍ Crumpling up the napkins he placed them in his back pocket to toss away later. Setting up his own video message he began to speak '' Hm I don't know much about mind powers but, it sounds pretty interesting to say the least. As for the taking control of people I just assume you were strong enough to do it...guess I shouldn't assume.'' Scratching the back of his head at the end of that sentence. It was embarrassing for him to admit he made a mistake but, it did not last. Caligula expression grew serious his gaze sharper I already deleted it I'll respect your wish and your honor...this will be just between the two of us'' his tone spoke of honesty her secret video will forever be a memory among them.

♍ His expression began to lighten up and he wore a smug look '' I guess I'll be the only living soul to see that...and I didn't even have to try'' he said teasing her and chuckling lightheartedly honest teasing. '' Also I added you to my contact list ..why don't you do the same? but the choice is yours''he said ended the video with a wink before going black. He sat down with the phone before placing it before him. It just accrued to him that he managed to get a number he never ask for and from a female no less Must be luck.

♍ Crossing his legs and closing his eye's Caligula fell deep into meditation once more. A twister formed around him fully controlled as his chest rise and fell in harmony with the howling wind.

Meditation Theme: Stratosphere

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' .......''
♍ OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:30 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♍ Caligula mind was not filled with ominous thoughts he was at peace....for the moment. The wind around him was stable. Slowly opening his eye's he stood up with a stretch he hadn't heard the phone go off,so deep in concentration was he. He had been meditating for ten minutes straight. He scooped up the phone in eager hands and read the text with a smile. Caligula burst out laughing about her limited edition hello kitty panties, his face was a bit red however. She would scold him a bit about him needing to train and not text girls which was true. Caligula notice the little emojis she used he thought it was rather cute for some reason.

♍ The next class huh he wondered how that would go down. Caligula saw the picture of her waving to him it was a nice touch. Wasting no time he text herGlad you think so highly of me princess. Yeah yeah i'm on it
training has never been better. I'll see you in the next class as well smile
*insert picture of Caligula giving the thumbs up a handsome smile on his face*
He sat the phone down and wonders how he easily connected to Yuki, was this fate that they meet? He didn't know but it was always good to have friends. Placing the phone away he would continue.

♍ Caligula sigh's as he focus on the dummy once more. His gaze grew sharp as he put his hands together then pulled them apart, making a sword made of wind. He made another in his right and he rushed at the dummy the wind at his back as he began a series of strikes. He would disperse the blades before they made contact forcing him to concentrate and to be accurate. He would not cut the dummy as much as he did with the kuni this he swore. He fought around the dummy in practice circles his level of focus unquestionable.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' Guess I made a friend''
♍ OOC:

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:29 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♍ Caligula was already in the process of cleaning rage dojo back up. He didn't miss a beat even as the bell rung. About three minuets it took him to have everything back in order. As he slipped n his shoes and got his book bag headed at the door the assassin class room.
[Exit]

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' Guess I made a friend''
♍ OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Treasure & Pocky Box l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki didn't change the speed of her pace until they made it through the school gates, she let out a sigh of relief as she rested the bag of sweets aside and sat on the steps already with a box of strawberry flavoured Pocky in hand. "School. Sweet. School.~" she said happily. "Xerath after that beautiful action, would you do it again~?" She looked up at the blonde innocently with her mouth behind the Pocky Box. But her eyes say the opposite thing from the angel's innocent display. She was mainly referring to the blond kissing another male. She curiously thought of the head boy if he could do the same.

Yuki notice that there was an increase number of students out on campus. That means...she had definitely skipped Assassination Class. Her demeanour change as she became anxious now, obviously the class is not a joke, taken from experience on the first day. She could fool the teacher about having a messy menstrual session like how she lied to Xerath, but would it convince a guy like Nemesis? The thought of his intimidating presence sent an unpleasant shiver done her spine. "H-hey, Xerath... Do you think there was any improvement I could have added to my lie...especially if you are lying to a teacher from hell." She asked nervously and she bit her lips.

Her bright blue eyes turned to the bag of sweets, she looked to the blond then at the sweet back at the blond, then the sweets back at the blond. "How are we going to divide this?" She asked, "It should be fair." She added sharply.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Bargaining ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►Yuki has power over him...Not only the love he has for her but she has the prize.

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Speed walking behind his special girl, Xerath's mind was filled with curiosity. Mainly what she was fantasizing about, he knows what it was but the real question was about who? In his mind, he still had a chance so he wanted to know more, without raising any flags. Hearing Yuki's question made him shift his gaze to the side looking at her very suspiciously. He needed to choose his words carefully, he only recently discovered that the pictures in Yuki's little book thingy are actually the reason she buys the books. "It was not beautiful, it was simply me being extra careful in order for us to complete the job...So if I'm backed into a corner I might, but other than that, no...I'm not interested"

Taking a deep breath, Xerath let out a very long satisfying sigh before looking out the open doors of the dojo, the campus was very lively, so he assumed he was successful in making Yuki unleash her inner bad girl. A smile formed on his face before slowly reverting into the curious one when Yuki asked about improving her lie. Her look didn't sit well with Xerath but he knew better than stand up for her in a situation like this, since if he gets involved the situation might escalate very quickly. "There is one thing you can do...But you might not like it. This is a dirty trick but it must be used sometimes. If this teacher has a woman in his life then you can tell your lie when they're there. Women usually sympathize with each other especially with something that they alone experience. You can tell them that it was a lie later down the line...Who knows you might even impress them."

When Yuki asked how they should divide the sweets Xerath's gaze turned towards the bag as he licked his lips in anticipation. He wanted the entire bag,
but he knew that wouldn't happen...Especially when if Yuki is involved. Candy is more precious than money. "Yes...Fair. So I should get the strawberry flavored treats and you get to keep the cat thing, and the rest." Xerath knew his first offer wouldn't be accepted but if he wanted the best offer he can realistically get he needed to start with an absurd one. "

"The perfect combination for fun & mayhem"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Treasure & Pocky Box l Earphones ➤: Poker Face - Lady Gaga

Yuki pouted at his answer that his my interested with his gender. But she remembered a certain phrase, 'If I'm backed into a corner I might.' the corner of her lips twitched upward, "Hmm, okay."

She listened to the missing piece of her lie, there were already two people in her mind. Shinda and the teacher's sister. Before she can thank Xerath she heard the most absurd thing in her whole life.

"Bull****" she snapped. "Her name is Hello Kitty, now" time for business. She got up from her stop and began to circle around him with her hands behind her back, she was't sizing Xerath up but more like mentally judging him like he was a criminal in court. "Like I said, we should do this fairly. Practically, you are supposed to get 3/4 of bag of sweets as it was your mastermind idea in the first place and you did most of the dirty work. But theoretically I am supposed to get 4/4 of the treasure." The bag of sweets floated above in mid air far from his reach. "You stole my treat earlier this morning therefore you should pay for it, you claimed if you failed to teach me how to play the Ukelele 'I guess you'll get double the candy.'" She mimicked his voice in a tone of defeat. "Now from there I'm supposed to get half of the bag, but." She stopped infront of Xerath, "I did the key of the operation, I gathered the treasure." She stepped forward, "But I was also a witness of such 'thievery'."

Yuki began to whimper quietly and her cheeks coloured red, she held her head down in shame. "H-he forced me into it." She made eye contact, "His not fond of taking 'no' for an answer. P-please let me pay for what we have stolen." she said with pleading eyes accepting what was about to come....but will it? She leaned forward and placed a hand on his chest like she was pressing her body against his, she turned her blue gaze up at amber eyes. "Are you still interested in the word 'fairness'~?" she smiled warmly. Before she kept her hands to herself, she gracefully and gentle traced her soft fingers down his jawline. His lucky she's part angel cause she would have immediately taken the bag and left without a word. Yuki wonder how Caligula will react to this side of her.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:08 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Embarrassed ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath's signature smile formed when Yuki snapped in protest while waving his hand at the mention of this hello kitty "Whatever her name is you can have her." But his smile quickly faded when she started circling him. The air in the room tensed up as he started feeling very uncomfortable. He felt like prey, something that almost never happens. "What the hell are you talking about I never stole your treats...That was Xavier...I mean that was someone else! Also, you taking the hello kitty things is double what you already have...I think " Xerath was protesting her ridiculous counter offer of taking all the loot. He wasn't going to let that happen. NO WAY IN HELL. "I had to do all the work! I distracted the fool and gave him a damn kiss, while you enjoy the show!" This wasn't going anywhere, Xerath needed to think of a way out and fast.

Xerath's thought process got distracted by the sudden change in Yuki, now she was pretending to be the real victim of the crime, being forced into a corner making herself look weak and crying. She was fishing for some sympathy. No...She was showing Xerath that she has the final power in all of this, being the innocent girl who was forced to do the work of this evil man. Placing both hands in his pocket Xerath got comfortable and relaxed before Yuki started touching him, at first he looked down and into her eyes, but as time passed and Yuki's touching got a little more seductive Xerath's body was getting warmer and his face glowing with a blush. When her finger traced away from his jawline Xerath inched forward trying to follow her finger but her spell quickly broke and Xerath caught his footing. Xerath then proceeded to gulp before clearing his throat and looking away in embarrassment "Split it however you like...Just be careful, you don't want to be on my bad list, I'll steal more than a treat." Xerath had to add the last part as an attempt to push her into making a better deal for him.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant, Part of the Treasure & Xerath's Share l Earphones ➤: N/A

"Watch your step." she noticed. Yuki wore a wide and bright smile on her face when she heard Xerath's defeat. "Yay~!" She cheered while she did a victory pose(like Chibi Xerath except with a peace sign), she did a wink and a small yellow cartoon star popped up and disappear.

The bag of sweets floated back down to the ground on the Dojo's floors. Yuki went up the steps and knelt down as she unpacked the bag then sort the things into sections: Chocolates, Hello Kitty, Pocky and Strawberry Flavoured Treats. She began to hum a tone as she equally arrange them into two separate pile, one for herself and the other for Xerath. After awhile of doing some calculations and sorting, the angel ripped the plastic bag in half and somehow managed wrap both of the piles without trouble and tied them with a neat bow. She picked up Xerath package along with a Hello Kitty lollipop in her hand. She got up on her feet and went to Xerath, "I didn't add the 'cat thing' to your share so I gave you most of the Strawberry Treats in exchange, but at least give her a try." She held up his package along with the lollipop with a closed eye smile. "Once you are done admiring her cuteness, have a luck and get giddy over the delightful strawberry-n-cream taste.~" she advertise, she opened her eyes, "Did I mention it's strawberry flavoured~ Strawberry-n-cream~" she wink with the cartoon star appearing again except it was pink.

This has been an interesting day, she has got another stash of sweet to keep in her room along with a batch of the librarian's secret stash of sweets, reunited with a friend my the past, gained a new skill and the day isn't over yet. She has still has got plans with Caligula tonight. Her smile wearily disappeared, she wondered... What will happen if the two males meet each other? Will things turn awkward between her and Xerath if he finds out she's dating the head boy? She couldn't really prevent the two from meeting each if they are going to be sleeping under the same roof, boarding school remember. It's not like she is falling in love with Xerath again(she thinks) but...keeping this, this relationship as childhood friends. She quickly she her head and smiled again.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Scared ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Despite not getting his way Xerath was extremely happy, he missed memories like this the most after the rare romantic ones. This entire trip was just so he can experience it again. But seeing Yuki's facial expression change made Xerath's change as well, it went from embarrassed to regret. He couldn't help it, he instantly remembered why she left him. Xerath looked down at her as she was lost in thought before quickly putting on a fake smile and pushing the bag of sweets gently her way and shook his head. "You can have all of it, spending time with you was enough for me to be satisfied." Xerath really meant what he was saying, nothing in this world to him means more than this girl, and he only realized how much she meant to him when she left. He simply couldn't replicate the happiness he felt with her with any other person.

Xerath looked at the ground before placing his hands in his pockets, he was looking very reserved and ashamed, like he was guilty of something. He tried his best to avoid eye contact with Yuki since what he was about to say might just turn this friendship to the worse. "I've done a lot of horrible things in the past, I stole, tricked, cheated, and hurt a lot of people. But I only have one regret, and that's my pride. On that damn day, I didn't try to stop you, It never crossed my mind that you would leave me. I really thought our love for each other was never going to end." Xerath made a gentle kicking motion with his feet like he was kicking around a pebble "And it never did, I still feel the same way I felt before if not more. Yuki all I want to know is....." Xerath was chocking on his own words he wanted to continue but something was blocking his voice, Xerath was terrified. Deep down in his heart, he knows she still cares for him but does she still feel something for him? Does she still love him? That was Xerath's worst nightmare.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces