Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William "Will" Birch
Will listened to Vivian before walking back with another bunch of flowers before holding them out to her "Honestly I would have rather stayed normal, It was quite scary at time watching everything change around me." He would then look at the flower the maid was touching "Thats called a hydrangea and they are usually white however if there are aluminium ions present or the soil is acidic then the flower will mutate into a different color."

[Mood]: neutral [With]: Vivian [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Greenhouse l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Ohhhhhhh!! Vivian smiled after she read the mans lips. She brought her nose down to sniff the pretty blue flowers. It took the maid a moment to realize what the man had said about change being scary. W-wait... change happens all the time... how can that be scary? Ohhhh wait or do you mean like centuries of change? How old are you exactly? Was it ok to ask for a mans age in this century? Vivian knew it was never ok to ask a lady for her age no matter what century, and she had the scar to prove it.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:19 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would quickly snatch the hydrangea away "NOPE! Don't do that that's very very bad." Will would cause the flower to wilt since it was the only one in the greenhouse "These flowers are poisionus to cats and sometimes humans, in fact sometimes even just touching one of these is enough to cause a reaction so I don't really know why it was in here." He would then give her a weird look when she asked him her age "What a rude thing to ask... just kidding I don't mind I'm well over three hundred years old"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image

Nope? was the only thing that went through Vivians mind when Will snatched the poor flower away from her. She felt kinda sad as she watched it wilt away. W-why would you kill it...? Looking down, Vivian took in a deep breath. It was just a flower, but still.

I can kind of understand. I'm a few centuries old myself, so I can see why you think it can be scary... Vivian had seen a lot in her time, and a lot of it was not the greatest. However not all change had been bad, and most of the change had lead her here to Videl.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:07 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would frown at Vivian's sadness "I wish I didn't have to wilt it either, however I wouldn't be able to do my job while constantly fearing that a teenager or a staff member would touch it and have an allergic reaction and yes while I could plant it at my room it runs the risk of ruining the other flowers so sadly I had to wilt the poor thing." Will would then raise his eyebrows in surprise when Vivian revealed that she was nearly if not older then him "Oh really? You don't look a day over twenty."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

I see... It made sense to get rid of the flower, especially if it could do great harm to others. Putting a smile on her face, Vivian nodded her head in understanding where he was coming from. It would be very bad if someone got hurt...or worse... I guess... sometimes its hard making the right choice huh?

Vivian couldn't help but giggle over Will's compliment. Hehe why thank you very much~ But I'm pretty old sadly... That's the disadvantage of being a vampire... Touching her cheek lightly, Vivian looked away. She wasn't upset however, but blushing that he had said she looked young.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:06 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will nodded at Vivian "Your quite right, it is hard to do the right thing sometimes." He would then smile at the woman's reaction "Oh my are you blushing, your quite adorable aren't you little vampire?" He'd smile at her as he walked over to a lily and picked it before returning to her and placing it in her hair.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

L-little vampire? Did her eyes read his lips correctly? Vivian felt her face get hotter as she looked down at the ground. With a smile on her face, the maid couldn't help but giggle. E-eh? Lifting her head back up, Vivian watched as Will picked up a lily and placed it in her hair. I-its beautiful...t-thank you~ Pushing her hair behind her other ear, Vivian gave the man a wider, kinder smile.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will smiled at her reaction but would then notice how late it was "Oh geez it got late!" Will would then quickly do one last check before returning and looking at Vivian "I got to close up here, but if you want I can help you again tomorrow."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image

Readinf his lips, Vivian looked up to see a clear and beautiful sky. She hadn't even realized how late it was, she was having too much fun! I would love for more help! But is there any way I can help you out? With closing up? I don't feel right with you doing it by yourself... The woman mainly felt uncomfortable with it since she was the school maid, and clean up was her job.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:56 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will thought for a minute "Well honestly I didn't really make a mess so all I need to do now is lock up." Will would then smile and chuckle a bit "Hey if you want you can close the door while I lock it, then we'll split the work fifty fifty."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

Blinking a few times, Vivian nodded with a happy smile. Deal! Putting the pots on a small table along with the flowers he had retrieved for her in a pot full of water, the maid walked out of the greenhouse excited. She wasn't going to bring the flowers to the classrooms just yet, in fact she wanted them to be completely perfect! Soooo that meant tomorrow would be show and tell day for the classrooms.

Waiting till Will was out of the greenhouse, Vivian closed the door.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would softly chuckle, Vivian seemed to love her work and Will liked that in a person. Will would then quickly exit with Vivian and waited for her to close the door before locking it "If your free tomorrow come find me if you want that is, I'll either be here or in the garden."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:21 pm
User Image

Vivian watched as Will slapped that lock on the door. She felt a little better knowing that she had helped in some way, even if it was small. Sadly, since Will was to the side, she didn't really read his lips perfectly. free tomorrow... here or garden... If your free tomorrow you will be here or the garden? Hehe ok! Just let me know if you are free then! I'll stop by after morning chores too see if you are here! That was the suck part of being deaf, sometimes you don't get the story 100% correct.

Poisonous Pumpkin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will turned to Vivian "Ah ok, well I'm going to head off now and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow. Actually do you need help walking home? I heard rumors of a rather dangerous individual around these parts and you know what they say, there is safety in numbers."

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas