Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:40 pm
Gwennythe
Oops sorry! Flabébé then! n__n~

[Cassie, Cabin]

She nodded her head quickly, resting a hand briefly on Ardith's head as Geraldine beamed. "Thank you, she shouldn't cause you any problems," she said as a simple means to confirm the pronouns were correctly used. When Beverly spoke up, she didn't have a moment's hesitation as she gave her information. "Cassie Finlay," she offered, followed by the information for the Pokéwalker.

Ardith waited till Cassie was done before she gave the trainer a quick hug, moving over towards Geraldine with a chipper second greeting, and Cassie rocked back and forward on the balls of her feet. "All set?" To say she was anxious to get started was a tad bit of an understatement.

[Xeak, Cabin]

Though Victor was thrilled to have the attention of the other woman, nodding and pleased that he'd gotten his message conveyed, Xeak was glowering behind her sunglasses. So just non-vocal wasn't enough. Why? Why was Victor being such a brat? "...Xeak," she stated bluntly, pointing to herself, and then pointed to the Gengar. "Victor." Information sent and received, right? The information for the Pokéwalker was given in an equally quick and barebones fashion, the fewest words possible to get the necessary concepts across.

Her fiddling with the jewelry she wore had only increased, though Victor seemed happy as a clamperl. Considering he was just peachy hanging out near the woman and the other pokémon, Xeak was already pretty confident he would be ditching her for the day. Which, at least she could be out looking for eggs and... not. With people. Though she tried to keep herself in at least a.... vaguely civil presentation to Geraldine, the woman's odd smile unnerved her and set Xeak on edge.

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:35 pm
[KO, area 2]

And then, behind a bush, was the worst thing yet. It was... well you could call it dancing only because there wasn't a better word to describe the awkward motions other than perhaps 'jerking' or 'spasming'.

"I... would have to agree," KO said slowly as he turned away from the horror show and tried to forget he had ever seen anything so tasteless. "As for the eggs," he shrugged, "why don't you smash one and find out? For science, naturally." He wasn't going to smash any of his of course, not when there was a mysterious prize on the line; he doubted that turning in shards of an egg would count for even partial credit.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 pm
[Taavi, Cabin]

"Hi," Taavi smiled at the newcomer accompanied by the Lopunny and waved to both, they'd greeted him first afterall! Also, seemingly friendly new people were definitely a mood boost. "I was doing the same, nice to meet you both."

The door opened again then and two more strangers entered; Taavi greeted them with a smile too and a little wave.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:58 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 2]

That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Watch out for that Pidgey!

----

Kaefaux
[Cassie / Xeak, Cabin]

"Yes, all set." Beverly flashed Cassie a quick smile as she scribbled down the given name. "The areas are marked out, but you can see them on the map out there too for a better idea of the place. Have fun!"

Geraldine was trying to usher the pokémon toward the back paddock already, still with that large grin on her face; it was, apparently, a very good day for her.

"Any surname? If not, you're all set too." Beverly addressed the latter to Xeak.

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

You found an egg! User Image  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:26 pm
[Cabin; Taavi, Cassie, Xeak]

"Oh! Of course, sorry," the young man said somewhat sheepishly, then turned to face Beverly, quickly recovering his bright smile. "Jamie -- Jamie Bonner, and this is Peter," he gestured to the Lopunny, who smiled just as brightly while offering a wave. "It's nice to meet you both! Oh, and I'd love a pokewalker, thank you!" Aah, there were so many things to do and people to say 'hello' to! Jamie hastened to fill out a brief form for his pokewalker before glancing back to his Lopunny. "Do you want to stay here in the daycare, or--?"

"Lop!" The normal-type exclaimed, his mismatched paws balled into fists as he shook his head rapidly a few times before lifting both paws to gesture a vague oval shape in the air.

"Okay, okay," he replied with a small grin, which promptly turned somewhat apologetic as he turned back to Beverly and Geraldine. "Peter's my only pokemon and I think he'd rather hunt eggs, so... We'll pass this time, sorry."

There! With that done he turned to the other three occupants of the room and their pokemon - Cassie, Xeak and Taavi - and both he and Peter offered them all a wave and a smile. "Hello! It's nice to meet you guys!" One seemed excited to hunt eggs, while the paler woman looked quite shy... The taller man had already addressed him though, so it was to Taavi that Jamie turned to last. "It's nice to meet you too! And were you? This sounds like it'll be lots of fun!"

I'd like a Togepi Pokewalker please!
Pokemon: Lopunny
Name: Peter

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 pm
[Lex, area 2, not keeping that pidgey]

Lex made a startled noise as the Pidgey suddenly appeared and winged off into the sky. Birds. They did not like birds. Nope. Bye, bye pidgey.

"I think I am going to wait on smashing eggs, or see if I can talk one of the others egg hunting into smashing one for me." Lex replied. Don't smash your eggs, get someone else to smash theirs and make them think it was totally their idea.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:46 pm
[KO, area 2]

KO chuckled a little darkly as Lex was spooked by a pidgey, while he himself found another egg. "Look on the bright side, at least it wasn't another gauche ornament," he smirked as he tossed his latest prize over to Imperator, who caught it with a hint of a patient sigh.

"I don't know how much luck you'll have convincing strangers to smash their eggs," he continued as he strolled over to a small tree to peer behind it. "I mean, what are you going to do? Walk up to a stranger and suggest they destroy their prize-token because you say it's a good idea? I think beehive might turn out to be one of those hidden psychotics if you lied and told them you were a game official and it was all part of the plan. She'd stab you with a candy cane and use you to fertilize the plants."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:57 pm
BlackFireKitsune
[Jamie, Cabin]

"Oh! That's quite alright, dearie~! You and the darling have fun hunting out those eggs~! I added a few decorative surprises of my own, teehee~!" Geraldine piped up.

"Yes, you were asked not to. Hopefully they haven't scared too many people. Anyway, Jamie and Peter. Recorded. Have fun." Beverly bid with a quick smile.

----

Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 2]

You found a rotund Wigglytuff decoration with googly-eyes! Booby Prize!

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Look out for that Caterpie!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:03 pm
[Lex, area 2]

"I was thinking of asking if any of them think that beehive would be crazy enough to put chocolate in them... and hope one of them does not so much think things through before cracking into their own stash." Lex replied, pausing to poke the googly-eyes on the Wigglytuff.

"And I could see that..."Lex muttered. "It is a bit disturbing."  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:12 pm
[KO, area 2, not keeping Caterpie]

"Mmmmh," KO replied, arching an eyebrow thoughtfully at Lex for a few moments before shrugging and turning away to continue his hunt. "It could happen I suppose. Could. Why not try it, for science?" If anyone did it he would be extremely surprised.

Then, just as KO was straightening up from peering into some scrubby growth, something hit his shoulder. Things suddenly appearing in his near vicinity had not been a great experience over the last few years - quite a lot of his life in fact - and so it was probably no surprise that he started, swiped at the sudden clinging presence, and then spun around to face it reaching for a pokeball with one hand and a weapon that wasn't there with the other.

It was a Caterpie, now lying on its back in the grass making distressed noises.

KO glared at it and just barely restrained himself from kicking it, and he only did that in case the women were watching. Instead he shuddered and brushed down his shoulder fastidiously. "Ugh!" he exclaimed, and hoped to hell that Lex didn't decide to make an issue of the incident.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:34 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 2]

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

You found an eeeextremely happy-looking Chansey decoration! Booby Prize!  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:38 pm
[Lex, area 2]

Lex simply righted the Caterpie and let it go on its way. "Wet nap?" They offered the small foil package, causally brushing their hands off on their jeans.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:45 pm
[KO, area 2]

KO accepted the offered package with a nod, he wasn't about to question why Lex was carry wet naps around when it benefited him no matter how weird it was. "Thanks," he muttered as he tore it open and wiped his hands down. Once he'd finished he shoved the trash into the slight nook of an unreasonably cheerful looking Chansey decoration's pouch. "You'd think they'd clean trash like that out if they were running a quality attraction, but then again..." KO let the sentence hang and then ended it with a gesture to the cheery Chansey, which said everything in his opinion.

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:47 pm
[Faleen, Area 2]

No luck this time, not that he had to worry too much at this point. Still, It was only three eggs, and it seemed like Faleen was enlisting some help from a local. He had to keep up with the search.

For the time being though, Faleen seemed to be conversing with her new acquaintance. "So know where any eggs are? you must have seen them going around right?"

The Togepi thoughts for a moment, tapping its face with his hand and widening its eyes a second later It announced broadening its smile It waved its little hand for Faleen to follow as it tried to hurry through the grass.

(Faleen: 0 Froakie: 3)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:23 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 2]

You found a half-eaten chocolate egg! Booby Prize!

----

TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 2]

You found a half-eaten chocolate Easter Egg! Booby Prize!

----

Blood_Goddess
[Faleen, Area 2]

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items