Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕝 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕪

Species ▸ Gifted/Cursed Grade ▸ Senior Outfit ▸ Here Dorm ▸ 114 Profile ▸ Here

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬☯▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

It was a warm day outside, so Isabella decided to try and spend most of her time outdoors while doing her work. She was wearing dark grey shorts and a white tank top, but also had on a lighter brown cardigan because there was a breeze occasionally. As she sat underneath a tree, her brown backpack next to her, and her notebook in her lap with a pencil in her hand. She stared out at the garden and felt peaceful here,
the birds were chirping and she could hear the cicadas in the tree above her. The smells of the flowers around her were overwhelming, but she didn't mind. It had been at least a month or so since she arrived at the academy,
but she still hadn't managed to make many friends. Actually she hardly spoke with anyone except for an occasional word or two in the hallway. Ella wasn't even sure if she would meet any of the other council members. It started making her feel lonely, sure she enjoyed some solitude, but no social contact for a month was miserable.

Themes: Hold Me Down - I See Fire (Kygo Remix)

Abilities:

»Hemokinesis: She can control blood from herself, using it to form various shapes of any matter form and use it to attack. Her limit is how much blood she can use from herself, if she uses too much then she'll get anemic and feint.

»Blood Cloning: Uses own blood to create physical copies of herself. The more blood the she uses, the more clones she can create.

(OOC: )

Rush And Crush

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Walking down the cobblestone path of the garden Kiran felt exhausted. He barely had enough sleep last night thanks to him being in such a foreign environment. He kept thinking about what to wear and what to say, hoping it would leave a good impression on the people he would eventually meet. But all the planning and thinking backfired, instead of being full of energy, he was almost out of it from the lack of sleep. "Why did I over think things? I look like a lazy a*****e now..." Kiran could feel the bag of sweets he was holding slowly but surely slipping away from his hand and he couldn't muster enough strength to keep holding it for a little more time so he decided to take a little rest under the shade. After a few steps on the grassy knoll, Kiran felt something's leg trip him over which resulted in him face planting on the soft grass and his bag of goods to go all over the place. At first, he simply let out a discomforted groan and thought it was an exposed tree root. Kiran took his sweet time getting up, but when he quickly realized it was a person, he immediately got up and started bowing and apologizing. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you sitting there! Did I hurt you in any way?! I'm such a clutz" The lazy teen felt energized like he somehow tapped into the emergency reserves of his body. After his sincere words, Kiran started gathering his candy/chocolate bars, before presenting the bag to the stranger. "Pick whatever and as many as you want...I'm Kiran by the way."

𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔫

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Nervous/Apologetic.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Mystery girl.

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag Of Sweets.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►
---------------------------------------

Zombuddie

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Focusing so much on her notebook, writing her daily analogue of what her goals were for the week, Isabella hardly noticed the student walking over in her direction. However, she did notice once he had tripped over her leg and landed in the grass with a loud 'thud'. She winced in pain from the slight kick of his foot and started rubbing at the spot, which would most likely become a bruise. Ugh, great.. she grimaced and then turned to look at the guy who had tripped over her. He still hadn't gotten up, but was just sort of groaning in place. Ella folded her arms and just stared at the raven-haired male, waiting for him to realize that she was there. After he finally apologized, she sighed,
"It's alright, I'm not that hurt. Just watch where you're walking next time okay?" After he mentioned something about his candy bars that had scattered around, he introduced himself as Kiran. She looked around at all the candy and picked up a Twix bar. "I'm Isabella, you can just call me Ella if you want. Sweet tooth much?" she introduced herself to him as well and started to help pick up his candy for him, handing over what she could, except for the one twix she wanted to keep.

Abilities:

»Hemokinesis: She can control blood from herself, using it to form various shapes of any matter form and use it to attack. Her limit is how much blood she can use from herself, if she uses too much then she'll get anemic and feint.

»Blood Cloning: Uses own blood to create physical copies of herself. The more blood the she uses, the more clones she can create.

Rush And Crush

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Even though Kiran told her to pick anything she wanted, he secretly hopped she would stay away from his Mars bars. So you could imagine his relief when she chose his least favorite the Twix. The boy with the sweet tooth smiled shyly at the mention of his addiction and quickly tried to make excuses. "No, no. I used to work at the sweet imagination and this was my reward for being employ of the month four years running...THIS WASN'T HOW THEY paid ME THOUGH THEY PAID ME WITH REAL MONEY!" Kiran quickly realized how stupid that first part sounded alone but his second addition didn't really help the situation it made him look very stupid. "I'm such a mess...Sorry...It's just I've never been to a place like this. It's so extravagant and huge I'm just worried I won't fit in you know?" Kiran was way out of his comfort zone here, and even though he knew it would help him achieve his dream of becoming a manga artist, he was still more worried about being disliked. "Umm...I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are you working on Isabella?"

𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔫

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Nervous/Apologetic.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Mystery girl.

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag Of Sweets.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Zombuddie

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 pm

She had no idea what this "Sweet Imagination" place was that he was talking about, so she assumed it was probably some kind of candy factory or even just a candy store. Chuckling lightly as he seemed very disheveled and embarrassed of the way he was trying to explain himself, it was amusing to Ella. When Kiran started talking about being at a place so huge, he probably meant the school. Isabella glanced around the gardens, "It's alright, Kiran. I suppose this academy is big in comparison to regular high schools, but I'm sure it'll be fine for you to fit in." Because so far from what she had seen around, there were all kinds of people and beings. The raven haired boy seemed normal enough anyway, she wondered what he really had to worry about. "Oh, uhm- I was just writing down my goals and plans for the week," fidgeting with her notebook, it was her turn to be embarrassed. Honestly one of her goals was to make at least three friends during the week, and that was something she didn't really feel like showing someone."I know it's lame and nerdy, but it helps me organize the thoughts in my head."

Abilities:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

"That's good, and trust me it's not lame, what's lame is having a dream like mine and knowing it's very unlikely" Kiran wasn't really into writing, he thought it was boring, but he could see how it would be good to one's daily life. Kiran paused for a moment to enjoy a few generic chocolate truffles, before trying to say something inaudible thanks to his full mouth, Kiran then swallowed hard to force the sweets down his throat and sighed in relief. "I hope you're right, but it's not the size, everyone here is 'special' and while I'm one of the special kids I feel like mine specialty is kinda useless." Kiran wasn't really ashamed of his ability and it was evident by the smile on his face he just knows it's not very useful. "I heal people but only in very specific situations they need to be special to me." It was then that he began to wonder, what her ability could be. At first, he thought it was something to do with nature thanks to her green eyes. But then he thought maybe she was some sort of psychic, or maybe she had something unique related to writing things. "Whats your ability? You don't have to answer if you want to keep it a secret."

𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔫

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Good

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Isabella

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag Of Sweets.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Zombuddie

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Well she was relieved he didn't think of her as 'lame' or nerdy for having a book to keep notes of daily life. Though when she heard him say that his dream wouldn't be possible for his future, she got curious as to why he would say something like that. I mean, if you really put effort towards it you'd eventually get there right? she thought to herself about it. Isabella simply shrugged at him and watched as he paused to take a snack of chocolates. "I mean at least you heal people, that's not really useless even if you only heal in specific events," she disagreed with him, not really sure why this boy had such low self-esteem or self-confidence. Mean while, all she seemed to do with her abilities was hurt people. Blinking a few times, she ignored the thoughts in her head of the past and focused on the present, looking back over to the enthusiastic boy. "I don't really mind," she shrugged once again in response. "I've got Hemokinesis, I can control my own blood and use it to fight. Though I'm very anemic because of it." Ella would often feint after practicing with her power. If she was unwell or sick, she had a greater chance of feinting or throwing up- even a tiny cut could cause her to be dizzy.

Abilities:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Kiran's face beam with interest when she mentioned her unique ability, he found it a bit disturbing, but he couldn't help wondering if he could handle such a power. "I don't think I can handle such a toll on my body. I envy how strong you are." God must've been playing a cruel joke when creating her. Making her strength her weakness is very ungodlike. "I guess meeting you was fate." Kiran's face beamed a smile before eating more chocolate. "If you ever feel sick I can heal you." Kiran then giggled before swallowing "let's just hope the stars align when the time comes...I heard this place is crawling with all sorts of demons and monsters, turns out people here are simply a bit different...I wonder if there will be a time where people like us can roam around town without hiding our secrets"

𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔫

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Good

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Isabella

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bag Of Sweets.

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Sorry its short I've been having a bit of a block

Zombuddie

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:05 pm

It seemed like he was mistaken with something, just because Isabella could somewhat 'handle' her weird ability didn't mean she was strong. For example, she never faced her problems and liked to ignore them instead. That wasn't being strong, that was being ignorant and she knew it. "Uh I don't know about fate, but thanks- I'll keep it in mind," she responded, referring to his offer of healing her. Though didn't he just say he couldn't heal unless it was about something special? Ella looked at him, confused for a moment, but decided not to get a headache over it. "Oh, yeah I heard about that too, though I have yet to see any," she glanced around them out of protective instinct since they were on the subject. "Honestly, I'd rather not run into them at all if possible." Absolutely hating demons and also using her ability would be a combination of a bad day to her if it came around. She thought about the people she's seen here and how they all acted, not knowing the real answer to what he phrased. It was a nice thought for the future, but it probably wouldn't be true. "I'm not really sure about that, but I know my family line is all magical so I've been near 'different' types of people."

Abilities:

(OOC: That's alright! )

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:57 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:31 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Annchi l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

薔薇の首輪つなげて 銀の鎖くわえて 今 もひとり果てる あなたが憎らしい 跪いてお甞めよ 苦い愛の雫を 天使に施す青いドレサージュ~ A gentle voice could be heard in the gardens, someone like an angels voice. A woman with long purple hair and bright blue eyes roamed around the the flowers, as if she were singing to them. She was calm, and this was all so new to her. Ryoko, for that was the woman name, had just taken a teaching job at Videl. Since everything was new, she figured that she would try and do some exploring before her first day teaching. Her hands gently brushed up against the petals of the roses..

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:51 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko and Annchi

User Image

It had been a long day, meetings after meetings, talking to local businesses. Stepping into the garden he wanted some fresh air and silence, but a familiar and beautiful sound was heard. Smiling the Elf, light on his feet, moved up behind her Alriel knelt down. Leaning over her kissed her cheek. "Hello Beautiful." They had began to date not that long ago. Annchi had taken a liking to him and he was working to make Ryoko happy. He felt the single mother needed the unconditional love from the opposite sex. "How are the loviest ladies doing?"

“xX Yennefer Xx"

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:09 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Annchi & Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

A sleight jump came from the succubus as she was kissed on the cheek. She was still not use to the sudden affection that the man was giving her. A smile crept on her face and she turned to face the elf. Hello~ We are doing well today. Annchi is somewhere... she always loves to explore the gardens in our free time. How are you today? The woman moved to take his hand and hold it, but she was still a bit worried. Men scared her, not because they were scary... but because of what she would do to them.

“Ghost_Rios”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko and Annchi

User Image

Holding onto Ryoko's hand he smiled. He knew of her worries but he loved her. "Happy now. Meetings and such to prepare for students." He ran his thumb across her knuckles. Nodding as that sounded like Annchi, exploring every chance she got. Al smiled, moving closer to her. "So... how about you, me, and Annchi go out to dinner tonight. Maybe after a walk through the park." Reaching up he moved some of her hair behind her ear. "What do you say?"

“xX Yennefer Xx"

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:32 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Annchi & Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

The touch of his skin felt so nice... and she couldn’t help but feel her skin warm up. Ryoko hadn’t even thought about getting ready for her class! I think that sounds lovely~ and perhaps we could maybe watch a movie after Annchi goes to sleep~

“Ghost_Rios”

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas