Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh I like scrambled eggs, thank you you're really sweet Nikolai" the you neko smiled and rested on his arms at the table. he was still a bit sleepy and it showed on his eyes. He let out one of his cute yawns and purred while he was resting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

A few minutes later the Sin reached over Roy's head and set the plate down in front of him. "Don't fall asleep on me now, dearie," he whispered in his ear. "You'll make me sleepy."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:36 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy rubbed his eyes and while his head was still resting on the table. His ears twitched from the whispering then he sat up and began to eat his breakfast. "Oh sorry.." he chuckled a bit then looked over at Nikolai. "If you arent going to class then what will you be doing for the rest of the day?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Why, spend it with you, of course, dearie!" Nikolai smiled brightly. He quickly took his seat across the neko from the table and laced his fingers in front of his mouth, lime green eyes sparkling. "Oh, what shall we do first, darling? There's oh-so much to do! We could go shopping, go out to eat, see the town... Oh! I simply must cut your hair, dearie. I love it but those split ends are rather bothersome in my view." he ranted on delightedly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"That sounds great Nikolai I would love to spend the day with you." The neko said with a small blush while he finished up his breakfast. He just chuckled seeing how excited Nikolai was about spending time together, but he rose a brow when he mentioned his hair. "Split ends? Oh my hair seemed fine to me...hm..Nikolai about last night...i'm guessing how I acted..with you.. when I wasn't really myself made a lot of people angry at the roller skating ring right..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:39 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai suddenly went silent. He paused for a moment then straightened up in his seat and laid his arms on the table, looking at his joined fists. "You must know how unwilling this society is towards us, dearie." he said softly and flickered his gaze up at Roy for a second. "Towards the homosexuals." His gaze went back down. "I've seen much havoc and chaos created by just a kiss from man to man. I... don't want you suffering like them."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:45 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy's neko ears lowered a bit when he listened to Nikolai speak. He suddenly placed both his hands on top of Nikolai's and smiled softly before giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "I understand..but I won't suffer as long as I'm with you and I don't want you to ever suffer either. I know we've only known each other for a short time Nikolai but I really do care about you.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

He looked at their hands then up at Roy, looking genuinely surprised. "You do?" he asked with a blink.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:07 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Of course I do. Your happiness means just as much to me as my own, maybe even more. I really like being around you and seeing you smile and everything in between. I guess you might think I'm a little weird or something" He chuckled softly and gave the man a warming smile. He truly meant everything he was telling him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai gave him a toothy grin. "I've just never hear anyone tell me that." he said and pulled a hand away to rub the back of his head, blushing lightly. "Say more, dearie, I'm simply enjoying this!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He nodded a bit and couldn't help but to laugh."And despite what you may think I find you to be adorable really and I love how you talk it just seems so unique, like you in general. I have to say that you are a joy to be around"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Oh dearie, you're so sweet!" Nikolai gushed and put a hand to his heated cheek in flatter. "I'm so glad I met you."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I'm glad I met you too Nikolai" He smiled seeing Nikolai blush and couldn't help but to find it cute, it made him seem innocent so for once Roy didn't feel like the shy blushy one in the relationship. "Would you like to sleep more before we do anything? I always assumed you liked to do that"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"You know me so well, dearie~" Nikolai laughed lightly and got to his feet, stretching. "Yes, I suppose I will take a nap. I got up rather early to make you your breakfast." He looked to the neko and smiled lightly at him. "Feel free to look about the house, darling. Wake me in a few hours, yes? Ta-ta!" And with that, he retreated to his cushioned bed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:49 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy smiled and watched him leave while he decided to stay in the kitchen, maybe even look around a bit. Since he finished his plate he put it in the sink and began to wash the dishes. When he was done with that he decided to look around the living room."Nikolai has such a nice place..and he keeps it clean" he said lowly as he then went to Nikolai's bedroom to see him sleeping, he smiled seeing how peaceful he looked.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff