Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Dōjō Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant, Part of the Treasure & Xerath's Share l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki was stunned when he pushed the package towards her, she stared at him like he was ill until she heard his words. She was worried, worried about what his next statement will be, there were going to have this moment sooner or later.

That's when it came, when he recalled the past. The first thing she did when he came back was forgive him to have some closure from whatever happened in the past. She kept her eyes on him as he struggled to ask his question yet she had a vague idea what it was. She turned her head to the skies, "I remember when I saw you for the first time... I was like... 'what a weirdo'. Then, 'No, no, no! He stole Mrs. Plum's cupcakes! His bad news.' Then, 'Oh his not too bad, his...OK.' Then, 'That smirk...why does he have to be so handsome and be a trickster.' Then eventually, 'I have fallen in love with him.'" She recalled the past then she looked up at him and wore a small bittersweet smile.

"Xerath...I-...I love you." She turned her gaze away, 'But I can't be with you.' She hesitated. "But as a friend." She stated. Normally people l associate that dreaded phase of being friendzoned and rejection and the fact that the person doesn’t really love you. But that doesn't mean she feels nothing when she's around him. In her case it was easier for her to move on having been convince that Xerath was dead now that he is here still living and breathing, she is experiencing with conflicting emotions. "I am with someone else now." She confessed, "All I have to say is... Thank you, for being my first love." the thought of Caligula's words and bold statements plague through her mind 'I plan to make you my first and my last kisser.' the idea of getting back with Xerath was out of the question, she knew it when she saw him again.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Scared ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Xerath knew as soon as he saw her smile what her answer was going to be, time seemed to stop the moment her smile formed. Xerath knew about this thing called the friend zone, but he never experienced it, and for it to come from someone like Yuki was devastating. All that went through his mind was how stupid he was for thinking there was a sliver of hope, he knew she liked someone, and yet he decided it was a good time to reveal who he was. He bit his bottle lip in frustration, before remembering his interaction with Cecile Videl and how if things are meant to "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back it was never meant to be." Saying the same words in a low very non-audible voice triggered something in Xerath that made him realize what he must do.

Back in the present Xerath looked Yuki straight in the eye before faking his usual smile, but this time his eyes betrayed his look it turned from the piercing mysterious look into that of a devastated man. He waited for her to finish her piece. "I think we both know what will happen if I meet this someone else, and you know I won't reject a request by you. Please don't ask me to do the impossible." Xerath's voice cracked at the last word, he knew himself too well, he knew he was going to hate that person, and he knew it was impossible for him to tolerate her current lover. He will be a constant reminder of his mistake. Xerath then grabbed Yuki's hand gently and placed his bracelet on her palm before closing her hand. "You remember what this means? I want you to keep it safe, and only give it back to me when the time is right."This was Xerath's way of setting Yuki free and seeing if she'll ever come back.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant, Treasure & Xerath's Bracelet l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki saw Xerath's lips moving but she couldn't hear what he was saying. When he spoke it she internal sigh that he bought in to her lie. She didn't want him give him hope of getting her back as she too must learn to move on now that he has returned. Selfish as it sounds, she doesn't won't him hurt him any further.

Yuki looked down at and was definitely taken back when he gave her his bracelet, this negatively tugged on her heartstrings. The bracelets they had for each other was the only piece of memory she had of Xerath now that he is giving it back, she slipped the bracelet on the same wrist she wore hers luckily her bangs covered her eyes so he wouldn't see the melancholy in her eyes as she stared at the accessory. "I'll keep that in mind." She muttered. Before anything else she turned in her heel and walked away, she didn't want him to see her in this state. She unknowingly accidentally dropped the wrapped Hello Kitty lollipop behind as she continued walking. She wanted to go into her room, curl up in her blankets and cry to sleep so the day can end.

She blinked when she feel her phone buzzing, she took the device out and she has finally received a message from Caligula. When she read the message her face had a mixture shock and worry, With that he left the prison 'He lost a...what?!?' Her mind was screaming. She found it strange though, he sounded high spirited like he usual was from the way she read the message this eased her a bit but that didn't stop her going Overprotective Girlfriend Mode on him. Right now she wants to hear his voice inside of sending him a simply text message and to make sure it's 100% and no stole his phone. In fact forget about calling she wants to see him in person so she text him to three simply words.
Text Message
To: Dusty-Senpai
Senpai. Courtyard. Now.

Yuki head slowly was about to turn back but quickly decided to look forward and carry on her way.
+Exits+

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Depressed ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ► Exit-

Xerath kept his smile till the moment Yuki turned around, but it was then he started to breakdown. No whimper or movement were made he simply lowered his head and started staring at the ground. He didn't want to see her walk away from him. Xerath was getting angry with himself and his purpose. He hated how he was powerless to the power of his curse, and how others' predictions about him came true. "Why? Why did you give me emotions when you wanted me all for yourself? Is this some kind of cruel joke? Is my life a joke to you?" If someone could read Xerath's mind they would think this was a case of multiple personality disorder, when in reality Xerath was communicating with someone.

When Yuki left Xerath behind, all he could hear was the winds pass him by and hitting the lollipop's wrapper. Which caused a very feint wrestling sound that was very audible thanks to the silence in the area. After a few moments of processing what just happened Xerath picked the lollipop and listened to a certain someone's advice. Placing the treat in his mouth Xerath smiled as a tear slowly ran down his cheek. "Like always she's right..." The smile slowly faded as he left the scene heading towards the forest. This was all too much for him and he needed a place to really vent out his frustrations. His chest was feeling heavy and his body was aching.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:07 am

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia stormed into the Dojo with her Malice in tow. Ashe was fuming over a decision that was made. Since she was only a guard, she had no authority over matters like this. But Not only was the one person that she hated now a guard, but her son was taking Yen's place as a substitute. That wasnt too bad in the grand scheme, but the fact they were here pissed her off to no end. What made her even more pissed was that The woman she hated more than anyone...was guarding her best friend.

Ashe walked over to a Training Dummy with a balled fist. In split second, Ashe punched the wooden dummy and blew out the torso, turning it into splinters. "GOD DAMN IT!" Ashe yelled out. The guard always had something of a temper but this was the best way she knew how to vent. Ashe then turned her attention to another Dummy and kicked it into the wall. Leaving a good size dent in the wall, Ashe tried to collect herself. If there was one thing that happened that made her happy...it was Thanatos. He was back and it was HIM. She had been played for a fool and it almost cost her life. If it wasnt for Shinda, she'd be dead.

Taking a deep breath, Ashe pulled off Malice and laid it on the ground. The Guard took off her Jacket and laid it on her sword. Reaching into her pocket, Ashe pulled out her phone and started to play some music. The First song came on and it was one of her favorites. Moving to the center of the Dojo, Ashe began to Shadow box to the beat of the song.

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Layers |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Angry |
∑ Thoughts →→| THAT b*****d! |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was part way through the next song when the music stopped. The music cut out to give a notification beep she had for Texts. Growling at first, Ashe quickly got happier after she grabbed her phone and saw who the text was from. Ashelia couldnt help but smile. So the two of them wanted to killed Lucius. Ashe took a small break from her workout and started to reply to Thanatos' text. "Love you too but....not a great Idea there hun, I want to beat him into the ground as well...as for the Ice, Sure things~ Also..." Ashe ended the text and sent it but then turned to look at the training dummies and took two pictures. One of the dummy she shattered the torso of and the other she kicked into the wall. "We need new/better dummies...also..." Ashe took a look around to make sure no one was near by. Ashelia then took a selfie...a very seductive one at that. biting her lower lip and placing one hand on her belt, the beads of sweat running down her skin as the only thing covering her upper half was the wraps she had on her upper chest. "I hope you remember how to give massages ~<3"

Ashe sent the last picture and sighed with smile. Walking over to one of the racks lining the walls, Ashe grabbed a towel and padded herself down. Training in the dojo the way she was one thing...walking through the school was something else. Her attire was "sketchy" as it was but hey. Uniforms are a big no no for her. Ashe walked back and grabbed her jacket and put it back on. shouldering Malice. The guard left the Dojo and was going to stop by the kitchen on her way to grab ice. She had no idea that Thanatos had a "visitor".

-Exit-

∑Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Layers |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming down |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmmm |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Nuetral ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】90% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►I assumed she's trying to avoid the counsselor

Xerath who made sure she didn't follow the others into the forest can now rest easy. he was still nervous and mortified because he knew what he'll have to do, but knowing she's safe made things a bit easier for him. Xerath needed to blow off some steam, he thought maybe it would help him calm down a bit. Immediately after leaving the art class, he made his way to the dojo. It was rainy and the weather didn't really encourage anyone to do any exercise so he had the entire dojo to himself with no interruptions. Xerath ran from the main building all the way towards the dojo not wanting to stay under the rain longer than he should, his jacket was drenched and heavy so he had no choice but to take it off and lose some excess water weight. He then proceeded to shake the water dripping from his hair, he shook his head like a dog and when he was done his hair covered his eyes.

He was ready, he can start hitting things now. Shuffling around the many pieces of equipment in the dojo, Xerath finally found what he was looking for. A dummy that could take a lot of damage without crumbling, a sandbag. He smiled in excitement and immediately started playing around with it, kick, punching, even bodyslamming the damn thing. Xerath was blowing off steam alright. He forgot how much he liked training. After thirty minutes of non-stop action, he had the brilliant idea to attempt his old combo, a four attack combo his second-older brother taught him. Something his brother gave him since he didn't have the physical strength to complete the combo. Xerath set the dummy at the center of the room. Uppercutting the top part and sending the bag flying in the air, before it could fly away from him, Xerath grabbed a sliver from the bottom and pulled it back down. "Damn it...How did it go again? That was step three." Xerath had his back towards the entrance as he tapped his foot and stared at the dummy trying to remember his brothers teachings

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Hidden l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki couldn't sleep not, how could you sleep when you significant other and friends and embark on a dangerous short journey. Even though school is right around the corner she still can't sleep easily. She decided just to take a stroll around the school even though the heavy rain is discomforting she decided to chill by the dojo and watch the rain pour. With that in mind she causally walked toward, a single drop of rain did not dare touched her as there looked to be an invisible field around her causing the water pouring down her to avert away from her body.

When Yuki quietly opened the door and bent down to remove her muddy shoes then placed them to the side. At the corner of her eye she noticed a soaking wet jacket, 'Guess I'm not only' she thought. She hugged herself and rubbed her arms, "At least its warm -" Yuki immediately hitched her breath when she saw a familiar figure. She quick retreated to a nearby wooden pillar and hid behind it. She cautiously picked her head out, she wasn't sure if it was 100% him since his back was turned towards her. Though she doesn't know a lot of male students with blond hair. Her eyes averted down, it has been two weeks they haven't talked to each other. It doesn't really help they have almost the same classes and when the teacher decides 'sort yourself in alphabetical order'. The angel continued to watch the blond making her appearance unknown.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Sad/Angry/Confused ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】90% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath was getting frustrated because he couldn't remember his own combo, He grabbed his hair in frustration and messed it up into his usual style before picking up the sandbag to put it in it's place. It was then her scent hit him, he was being reckless, he should've picked up her scent earlier. She was getting close. No, she was already here. He had nowhere to hide or escape. So he decided to play along like he didn't know she was here. On the outside he was smiling, calm and collected. That was his mask. In reality, he was heartbroken, nervous and a mess. "Is she ready? Am I ready?"

Xerath placed the sandbag back in its place and clapped his hands together in order to remove the dust and sand from his palm, he then made his way to the door. His footsteps sounded normal. "That was nice, I should come here more often." From her scent, he could tell she was hiding behind that pillar if it was anyone else he wouldn't really know but he knows her. Xerath's footsteps fell silent for a moment as he leaned against the same pillar she was hiding behind he didn't look at her, no he had his back towards her. He didn't know if he could talk to her face to face "Why was she the one hiding?! She found the one she wanted she chose him..." He was obviously jealous and didn't understand why she would be around him when she knew how he felt. Xerath stopped his thoughts and bit his tongue, he didn't want to seem angry with his tone, but couldn't help sounding a bit down. "What are you doing here? Isn't he looking for you." There was also one more thing he hated, he knew Yuki and Cal fought and he knew the reason. She didn't take time to think she immediately chose Cal, Xerath meant nothing to her. It made him feel..."You don't want to have another fight with him...You chose him ."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Blow: 45% l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki listened in what Xerath was doing, she furrowed her brows in confusion when he sounds like he was about to leave. Not that she cares or anything... 'I mean...' she cares about his wellbeing. She obviously knows that the boy must be a living wreck right now, it hurts her seeing him like that knowing she is the main thing of his current state. She doesn't recall the time seeing him happy after their meeting outside the dojo. She clinched her hands into a tight fist in frustration. 'Why can't you just forget about me.'

Yuki was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard his voice, she can even tell by his voice. Her gaze was focused o the wooden floor like it was the most interesting thing in this room. "How can I sleep when I know he has gone out there." she replied vaguely. Her lips unconsciously twitched into a frown about his last statement. Yuki facial expression turned, "How did you know we had a fight?" she asked. She doesn't want to speculate too much or stare at him and be suspicious if he was the cause of the fight. What did he mean 'You chose him'!? "There were other choices?" she thought sourly. She felt like she was inside an otome game, a roller-coaster ride one to be exact. Yuki didn't know that Xerath was even around when her and Caligula got together, if Xerath was there is the beginning would she of chosen him? Or Caligula?

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Blow: 70% ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】90% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"The trees talk to me." Xerath instantly remembered the thing he regretted the most that day. He should've swept in and taken advantage of that idiot's mistake. Xerath bit his bottom lip in anger for just a moment before releasing it. "I know why you fought...so I thought It was better to not give you any more trouble...I see the way you look at him and I know what it means very well...But I can't just watch anymore." What he's been through in the past two weeks were the worst moments of his life, and he wasn't going to stay Idle anymore and do nothing. "You fought because of me, and I'm not sorry about it, not anymore. You have no Idea..." Xerath bit his tongue again and looked to the roof in frustration as his eyes showed hues of red. Xerath turned to look at Yuki who was not facing him yet, and started choking on his words. He knew he needed to get things off his chest but nothing came out. "I can't she'll get hurt...Talk! Talk damn it! you have to do this!"

Xerath went back to his previous position, and crossed his arms and looked down at the wooden floor. "As much as I hate him, nothing bad will happen to him. I set traps for whatever's out there if they're smart they'll leave the first chance they get." Grabbing the tip of his necklace Xerath started questioning if it was a good idea giving her this...Xerath then connected his thoughts with Yuki to show her that he could hear her and what she truly thought. "I can't forget about you because I ******** love you! I don't want to guilt trip you, and if it'll make you feel better I'll find a way to erase you from my memory. Just look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me anymore." Xerath's thoughts sounded angry and frustrated, he knew she had feelings for him. He just hoped he wasn't too late.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Blow: 79% l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki winced at the talk between her and Caligula first fight, she wasn't interested in history repeating itself. "I have no idea..." Usually people will look at this situation and whine especially at the centre person, 'Just pick one!' 'B**** it's not that easy!' Imagine you saw the death of your first love with your own eyes, then you transferred to an Academy to start a fresh chapter but was still feeling a sense of loneliness. In your final year, you finally found a person who can finally open up to and be yourself once more. When you finally gain the confidence to confess to that person you are filled with joy that the person has the same feelings as well. But oh! Guess what your first love, that you thought was dead is just around the corner and wants you back... What do you do? Who do you choose?

She held the urge to rip her hair out of her head, she doesn't like the situation anymore than Xerath and Caligula does. What scares her the most is how dedicated Xerath feelings is towards her. When Xerath tapped into her thoughts that's when she is sent almost over the edge. She stood up straight and made a sharp turn to come face to face with Xerath, she parted her lips but was taken back when sapphire meet amber. He was breaking, his hurting himself for being there and seeing how happy she is without him. "I... I..." she was trying to find the words but they were refusing to exit from her mouth. Nonethelesses she kept her strong gaze. "I can't." She can't be with him, she can't kiss him, she can't say 'I don't love you anymore.' Why? Cause she's with him now, the one person besides Xerath that broke her shell, Caligula. But...

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:15 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Infuriated ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】90% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

When she looked at him Xerath felt his heartsink. He knew it, he was worried that she didn't love him anymore, she lied to him that day. "Stop lying to yourself Yuki! I thought I could move on but I really couldn't...I went back home and still couldn't sleep! I know you still feel something for me, or else you would've said it!" Xerath who looked frustrated and angry scoffed and looked away, he hated that she was lying to herself. "You know what really ******** sucks more than anything! I'd still give my life for you...Even after you broke my heart!" Xerath was now getting everything off his chest, while he didn't want her to feel grateful to him he at least expected a better reunion. It was foolish of him, he knew she owed him nothing. "You don't know how it feels to love someone and watching them slowly drift away! So I'll tell you, every time I see you I smile, then I immediately remember him. I started hating seeing you smile. I wished it was me, I wanted to be the one. It feels like knives stabbing at you heart and stomach."

Xerath looked back at her still looking angry "When I heard what he said to you I was on my way to kill him. I wanted to bash his skull in. It wasn't only because he made you cry...No it was because he wanted to separate us. I don't care how many times he apologized, I still hate him for it." Xerath had a point to make and a very decent one. That wasn't any way to talk to someone you love, especially when they only just started dating. "How can you forgive him for thinking you were playing us both?!" Xerath never in his life would hurt her like that, and it wasn't because he was perfect. No, it was quite the opposite. He was always so worried not to hurt her feelings that he was getting dragged down. "Am I wasting my time here?! I'll ask you again. Do you still love me?!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: Blow: 99% l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki would be lying if she said she wasn't hurt by is words. Yuki eyes narrowed when he mentioned about breaking his heart, there was a reason why she did that but she decided to keep quite and let Xerath continue speaking. Yuki closed her eyes, 'again with the 'I don't know.' she was trying to keep calm and under cool water but it was getting very difficult by the second. When they come back to the topic about the fight, even though she had her eyes closed she can feel ever ounce of anger in the blond's voice. When he asked how can she forgive him, she furrowed her brows, "He made a mistake, no is perfect." she answered; wasn't it normal for couples to have arguments from time to time. She rather keep fighting for it then give up so easily but ... Isn't that the same Xerath is doing now? After Xerath last statement it pushed to the tip of the edge, she opened her eyes.

"You want me to be straight with you!? You want the truth!? You want me to keep this really real!?" she yelled abruptly feeling a dull pain down her throat. "Yes Xerath, I do! I do love you!" She paused. "Now you are going to become more obsessive and tormenting yourself even more?!" she released in irritation while staring at him in utter frustration. "You think I like seeing you like this!? Seeing someone you once love broken, can tell he hasn't slept or eaten knowing the reason why! They are some days I question myself if I never meet Caligula would you have still appeared!? Where were you!?" her voice broke. She remembered a similar thing happened when she was with Vladimir, now she doesn't know anything about he brunettes whereabouts. From then she on she thought love wasn't meant for her. Like she it was a curse, when she loves someone their suddenly out of her life. She knows what love has done to her Father and the consequences. "I love you Xerath....but I don't want to keep you in this cage any longer..." a tear dropped.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff