Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:39 am
User Image
User Image

When arms wrapped around her,Shinda panicked for only a second. The aura that she felt along with the her body being restored...her old vice headmaster was back! She had done it! She brought Thanatos back to life...well kinda. Serael had done most of the work. She just took the part of Thanatos' soul and shove the necromancer and moved Thanatos in. "You're welcome Thanatos! I couldnt have done any of this without you." Shinda smiled but then Thanatos let go and ran to Ashe. The spiritmancer also ran to the guards side. She listened to Thanatos and nodded. Maybe they would be able to enjoy the weekend for once. "Thanatos, if anyone doubts your return, I will testify on your behalf." Giving Thanatos one last hug, Shinda ran off to tell Nemesis what has happened.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calming Down and finding center. |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is it, its do or die|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashe managed to stay conscious for the fight. Fighting the burning and constant pain. She couldn't believe that a student was risking her life like this. It seemed hopeless and lost. Shinda was going to throw her life away to try and save her. But it turned out that the wolf was wrong. Shinda pulled through and turned the tables on Serael. The final moments before darkness filled her eyes was the aura of the man she knew and loved. Ashe heard Thanatos call out to her and lost consciousness right after. She sustained major damage to her body but was alive.

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy-> unconscious |
∑ Thoughts →→| He's back...he's actually back....|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| ------ |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:02 am

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Strela Bayden
Cybernetic ICT Instructor
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Lobby|∑ Current Feelings →→ | At Ease |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| So. This is the Famous Videl Academy? |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| Ronin would probably sense a new woman approaching xDD |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 100% |

Strela entered the front door to the School's main building. When she applied for the position of ICT instructor, she assumed that the school would be newer in style. This seemed to have the old flare of something almost Victorian. Deciding to scan the area, it looked like some very quick repairs were made...and all over the place. She wondered if something had happened here. With how empty the lobby, most of the students and staff must have been else where. The 4 mechanical arms on her back folded in tightly to up less room.

"Hmm, I best start getting acquainted with the school grounds. Hopefully I may run in the the Headmaster soon to let him know I have arrived." Strela was very strict when it came to schedules and she hated being late. Though for the moment, Strela would stay in the lobby. She was mentally drain from the flight from Sweden. Do you know how hard it is to explain that you have a completely mechanical spine and some bio-mechanical organs? Its a pain, especially when half of your back is literally in a luggage bag. The Cyborg sat down on a bench and let out a big and tired sigh.

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:07 am

Strela Bayden
Cybernetic ICT Instructor
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Lobby|∑ Current Feelings →→ | At Ease |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| So. This is the Famous Videl Academy? |∑ Items →→| 9mm Pistol, Spyder Quadblade Pack |
∑ O.o.c →→| Ronin would probably sense a new woman approaching xDD |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |
∑ Life Support Power →→| 99% |

Strela felt that her time to relax was over. The woman stood up and proceeded to exit out of lobby. Using the HUD inside her head, she pulled out the email she received giving her the details on the classroom and the room she would be staying in.
Coordinates, locked. Initializing pathing protocols. Protocol disabled, Free roam mode active.
Strela wished she could turn that voice in her head off sometimes. A horrible side effect of being what she was. She would probably sit and hack the program and remove it entirely. With the echo of her heels clicking against the floor, Strela began to make her way out of the lobby. Some sight seeing might be fun before work. She might even check out her lab before school started. Knowing the tech you're working with is never a bad thing to know.

-Exits-

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → Lobby
houghts → What does that new teacher look like?
ompany → Just himself
heme → Cough Syrup

Leaving his classroom and heading off nowhere, or their office. Knowing Thanatos is back kind of means he loses his vice headmaster title. Even while being vice, science teacher and Lucius' babysitter at the time he still did more work than Lucius and he even had to do his job too. It's no mystery how he passed out on the first day!! UGH. The vibration of his phone snapped him out of hs stress back [like a flash back but a stressful one]. Quickly reading over the text Lucius sent to both Thanatos and him, he rolled his eyes to the name he was put in under the contact list. nooyed but not surprised but he played along.

To: Father [Lucius]

You're actually cleaning? Now that is a surprise, next thing you'll do is some actual paperwork.

Anyways, heading over there. Not like I have anything else to do

He sends his text out, smirking to himself thinking his sarcasm was clever as he walks down the stair to the lobby area, looking around to spot anyone who seems lost. That's a good indicator the said person is unfamiliar in the school, perhaps someone who is....new. Although he doesn't really see anyone? Where is that new teacher Lucius mentioned. Maybe they're not here yet? Guess it wouldn't hurt to wait a bit.

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Erwin

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

As Thanatos was speed walking in the lobby he noticed Erwin, who seemed like him was looking for this new staff member. Thanatos who seemed in a hurry grabbed Erwin by the arm and started pulling him along. "Erwin my friend! I think we should leave the main building for now...Let's just say the wolf smells blood." Thanatos who was just teasing Ashe was acting weird, and if Erwin understood what he meant he better follow him. "So you got that fools text? I can't believe he attempted that prank...I'm sure he didn't update his phone...We could send it back at him." As Thanatos got closer to the door his pace slowed down to a much normal one. As he slowly turned around to look at Erwin. "You want the job back? I mean, I was hoping I could retire after you know, being dead and all...But After seeing the damn paperwork I couldn't help my self, its like I'm addicted...You know I saw you cry when you visited me..." Thanatos was now going to tease his little brother, after all, he did see him pass out. "I never knew little Erwin missed his big brother that much, I promise I won't let you cry like that ever again. The way you passed out that day, was terrifying." Thanatos then wrapped his arm around Erwin's neck and pulled him in closer. "Thanks for the poppies. Yennefer came and made them grow they were actually pretty. But I guess that grave is useless now...Unless you pass out like some kind of princess."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

ood → Neutral
ocation → Lobby
houghts → ....
ompany → Thanatos
heme → Cough Syrup

Staring at the message Lucius just sent him, he just raised an eyebrow. A cyborg? They already have two artificial intelligence students attending the school and now they have a cyborg professor to join the two. Not that he doesn't like them, they're good students and behave better than most of the others.

To: Father [Lucius]

I'm not letting you put some tracking device in me and the only way you're getting one in me is if I'm dead.

I'm gonna add another lock to my room. Maybe that'll keep you out.

He managed to send out that second text before he was caught off guard by Thanatos as he was proceeded to be dragged off somewhere. What is happening!? Also it the first official time the two reunited since the navy haired one died. Time flies by when your stressed. "Oh? Could it also be the moon cycle? I think it's changing phases tonight." He followed the other man despite not knowing where they're going.

In his defence, most of that paperwork was left by Lucious. Erwin did his part of the work, and babysitting the headmaster was not originally in the job description. "As much as I liked the perks of being vice headmaster, being vice is actually three jobs in one since you also have to babysit the headmaster and do their job at the same time. The more I think about it, the less I miss it." He went dead silent when Thanatos brought up that night, he doesn't want to talk about it. He was at his lowest, was in need of some sort of guidance and only mature one in the trio was dead. Thanatos actually saw all of that? How embarrassing. Red hues dusted his cheeks as the other teased him. Big brother.. now he's having flashbacks of his (actual) older brother bothering him. Oh, he's being hugged, he slowly leaned into Thanatos' form while using his free arm to wrap around him. Unexpected but oddly soothing. "Insomnia and overworking is a bad combination, I don't recommend it." He still manages to have some sass.

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays: That hug alone can make a nice fanfic. 👌🏻

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Erwin

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I wouldn't be trying to avoid her if it was a moon issue...Mating season came early..." Thanatos who left the lobby while still having an arm around Erwin looked at his brother when he mentioned how hard the job was. "Oh so, you're ok with me being overworked? And here I thought you cared about me...I guess I'll have to demolish the new lab I'm making for you...You could've done the craziest experiments without attracting any attention. Maybe even cure your insomnia, but I guess it'll be gone now." Thanatos never really spends any of his money he usually does everything on Lucius' tab. So his bank account is pretty stacked with, zeros. Thanatos then went to check on his phone and reply to Lucius' stupid failed prank. "He has the dumbest ideas ever. I swear if he had his way everyone around him would be his slave. Tracking devices? I mean what is he some kind of bond villain?"

Text Message
To: Lucius
Yea that's not gonna happen, it's illegal and we'll get sued. We're already on the government's bad side. We Can't handle more controversies. Also, What do you think of the new dress Ashe got for the baby?

AHHHSDKFEW;UFWEF;WEF9529442023 MY 74O24O22 PHON3 929HFW H4S HIPT32 BUGS owgrw[ef-w=32ee2edww

F U~

"There now his phone will crash." Thanatos placed the phone back in his pocket and released his grip off Erwin. "Have you seen Nemesis? I'm not worried about him, I just miss him you know?" Thanatos still hasn't met his son after being revived. He apparently wanted to rediscover himself...

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

ood → Neutral
ocation → Lobby
houghts → ....
ompany → Thanatos
heme → Cough Syrup

"Oh." Was the only response Erwin thought was appropriate to the mating season 'issue', supposedly he can see that as another perk being single as he is the only one out of the trio who is single. Guess you can say he is fine with it, he never really saw himself in a relationship... never imagined he'd find anyone he wanted to be intimate with, besides on a familiar level like he is with other two.

"You know well what I mean. I worked vice on top of being a science teacher so technically it was four jobs. And if Lucius actually did his job, overworking wouldn't be a problem. AmIreallygettingmyownlab?" He said the last part one quick breath, in between excited and surprised. "Curing insomnia would definitely help although there is something I need to be able to cure first.." Knowing his family, they're waiting for him to do something big to be known for. He'll get there.

"Maybe that's what he's trying to go for, aren't most bond villains British? I just saw a horror movie that had where this company had tracking devices as a 'standard procedure' and it turns out that it doubles as an explosive device so.. I don't trust Lucius." [The Movie is called The Belko Experiment]. And the hug is over. "Actually.. I haven't him for a some time, since the previous school year end. I just assumed I'll see him tomorrow when classes start. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you again." Although now that he mentioned him, he now wonders what the boy is up to.

[Exits when Thanatos does?]

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays: Rush..? Is everything okay? Why is your avatar like that?

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:56 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Duster

Cleaning cleaning~ the maid said to herself as she entered the lobby. She was pretty sure that the lobby would be a good start to the day, since it was most likely the most dirty place in the school. From corner to corner, the maid began to clean with a soft humming.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas