Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Embarrassed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Cecile Videl

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Bracelet

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Had some changes while he does like cake, he should've gone crazy the moment he met her thanks to the smell.

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►Usual Theme Until 1:36

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

"Why don't we have a "fair" fight?"

Xerath simply crossed his arms like a brat and looked away when Cecile started complaining about the lack of details, and his embarrassment got worse when she starting listing positions. "What have I gotten myself into" Xerath narrowed his eyes and looked at the ghost suspiciously from the corner of his eye. "is she a blabbermouth? If Yuki finds out someone knows about we did it she might just die from..." Xerath's thoughts were of course cut short when the ghost spoke about protection. "Oh god! Yes, I used protection! Can we change the subject?!" Xerath started yelling as he was obviously panicking in the moment. However, a few moments later he gathered his thoughts and cleared his throat "Nice to meet you Cecile, I'm Xerath...Just Xerath. Thanks for helping me out, I'll go test my luck, hopefully, I come out on top."

"Check Mate"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Well...that threw away the theory of the male teen being a baby daddy. But..."You sure you didn't break it?" She said not interested to change the subject anytime soon. When the blond finally revealed his name, Cecile immediately started to memorize it so she won't forget it was a good thing his name wasn't a common one. She smiled, "Anytime child.~ If you come out on top there will be a fresh baked classic Japanese strawberry shortcake sitting at your drop step. If things don't go as planned...there will be a fresh baked classic Japanese strawberry shortcake sitting at your drop step and a box of pocky on the side.~" she offered.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:33 pm

l Mood ➤: Ima Fix Mommy!! l Location ➤: Big Tower! l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sachi walked away from her mother quietly and came across a big looking tower, or at least what was left of it. Sachi looked around and kept a determined look on her face. Ima find someting to make mommy happy!! the little girl cooed to herself. But...

Sachi walked closer to the rubble and started to climb up. She got higher and higher (atleast in little kid world) and once she reached the top she looked around. Hmmmm....What would mommy wike.... There were a bunch of rocks, some wood, a bush, and a few trees. Oh! And some flowers, but they didnt look healthy. I dont see anyting.... Sachi said with a sniffle. Still standing at the top, the little girl sucked on her thumb while she looked out and to another area. It looked like it might have flowers, and some big fancy stones coming out of the ground...

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:44 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Somewhat excited ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Walking back from the forest Xerath was lost in his own thoughts. How could he be so stupid? Why in the hell would he help that b*****d with the Yuki situation. He could've been the "Knight in shinning armour". chuckling when the corny phrase came to his mind, Xerath turned his gaze towards the sky and sighed. He needed to make her want him, he needed to impress her but how? Xerath can't write or read, so taking her breath away with a song or poem was out of the question. He can't cook or make drinks, his taste in fashion wasn't really current and doesn't fit a lot of people. Xerath slowly started wondering why she fell for him in the first place. He was still considered feral by normal standards when she met him, sure he was smart but other than that he had nothing else going on for him. Xerath was getting frustrated with all the thoughts plaguing his mind and it was showing thats to the tight grip he had on his hair and muffled shout of frustration he released.

"God damn it...Why is this so hard? That b*****d should've spent more time teaching me how to read and write. What did playing chess achieve?" Sighing in defeat Xerath continued walking until his head hit the clock towers walls which knocked him right on his a**. "Ouch!!" Xerath's eyes involuntarily started to tear up from the sudden hit as he rubbed the location of the pain. "Whats the point of having a damn clock tower in this day and age?! ******** morons!" After a few seconds of moaning and acting like a child Xerath got up and dusted himself off when it hit him. "The ghost lady...What was her name again?...Cecile Videl!!" Xerath snapped his finger when the name popped in his head, he smiled before walking in the clock tower.

"Hey Cecile! I need your help!!" Xerath shouted from the entrance before going up the stairs. "Where is she? I thought she lived here....Hey Cecile!! I need you to do something for me!" Xerath didn't know if she was hearing him or not, but from her nosey questions he knew she was slightly mischievous, so her trying to scare him is a possibility...But he had something up his sleeve. "Come out and I'll tell you about our first time..." Xerath was lying of course he just wanted her to show herself.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Client l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

There was a moment of silence after Xerath's last statement, a click of heels emerged and the air of the atmosphere into a classic Japanese Strawberry Shortcake aroma.

+Illusion: On+
A long bare slender leg visible emerge on a side a wall then the body became almost clear from the shadows but only half of it. A girl that would be very familiar to the student, her skimpy pink nightgown looked like it was about to slip off her body. The girl shyly stared at amber eyes with her blue eyes even though she's shy her eyes say another thing. She slyly traced finger over her plump pink lips then bit it seductively.

The clicking sound stopped beside Xerath, the blond will see the pinked hair woman wearing a black pants suit with no shirt underneath just her blazer to cover her bosom, she wore a pair of sunglasses despite being night time, a fedora hat, black high heels, and a walking tick with a fancy engraved golden handle, like she was dressed like a female pimp or something. "Listen kid, she's the real deal. I'll have her put on a personal show for you if you spill the beans about the night before you lost your 'innocents' and performed the 69." She informed in authority while mimicking an American accent over her British one. "Make the deal sonny boy you won't regret, I mean... Look at dem legs." She continued to advertise while pointing at the illusion with her cane. The ghost is known to make a grand entrance, she let out a laugh, "Did you honestly think I would show up for that offer~? No, no, no once I heard you talking like how my boy would when he didn't get the starring role of the Evil Queen in Snow White. Cause he complained the Prince barely does anything." She giggled at the memory when Lucius was in Preschool. "I knew I had to come.~ Plus Mama did raise no fool." She said the last part while doing the moving head thing(I don't know what's it could). "But.... The deal is still open.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Embarrassed ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath frowned when his calls didn't get answered. Was she even real in the first place? Was he so desperate the he imagined someone giving him advice? "I need to take it easy....I think I'm going crazy." Taking a deep breath a very familiar seductive scent hit his nose, something he's been longing for. Japanese Strawberry Shortcake. His kryptonite, the thing that makes him feel weak. Xerath couldn't help salivating over the smell, and if it wasn't for the clicking noise he would've been in dreamland indefinitely. The blond slowly turned his head towards the sound but stopped when he saw a leg emerging from the wall. At first Xerath was creeped out not scared, simply weirded out but when he saw who it was his expression changed into something elseThis scene was just perfect. Yuki looked excellent and with the scent of cake in the air this was a dream come true. Xerath wanted to move and maybe even get things going on again, but he was feeling weak in the legs department.

Xerath ignored the clicking sound until it made a sudden stop next to him and a familiar voice started speaking, it might've been a different accent, but there was no question who's it was. Xerath's expression quickly turned into that of trying to play it cool like he wasn't affected whatsoever Clearing his throat Xerath closed his eyes and looked to the side acting like he's not impressed. "I know Yuki and she not so innocent with her seduction techniques." Fearing that he might've spilled a few sprinkles of beans Xerath turned to face Cecile and quickly wanted to change the subject. "I don't want this clone I want the real Yuki...I want you to teach me how to bake, so I can impress her." Xerath knows all about keeping secrets, and he knew fully well that Cecile might now want to reveal her baking secrets so he needed to make her a deal she can't refuse, and based on her previous deal she wanted to know about the first time. Xerath sighed as he started to rub the bridge of his nose using his thumb and index finger. "If you teach me how to bake, I'll tell you about our first time in detail..." Xerath didn't want to talk about that, since he was sure Yuki doesn't remember. She's been having problems with her memories recently and he wasn't sure it was a good idea to remind her that she wasn't a virgin. "And for your information I wasn't mopping or acting like a child...I was acting like a frustrated adult I'm not in preschool...Anyway do we have a deal?"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Oooh~ so that's the lucky girl's name. Cookie.~ You know cause she looks cute and the 'Cu' sounds like 'Coo' and the end of her name sounds like the 'kie' in Cookie. HA! I'm such a genius." Cecile praised herself, she lowered her sunglasses at his words, "Not so innocent?" She made a mental note on that. The clone Yuki placed her hands in her hips and made a 'humph!' Over Xerath's comment about wanting the real being and not her, she puffed her rosy cheeks. The ghost looked to the blond, "Look what you did child! You made her unhappy."

But before she can continue scolding at the blonde both her and the clone Yuki eyes brighten when he mentioned what the boy desire. “I hope this is not a trick you are pulling here, child.” She switched back to her British accent, “You…want…to…bake?” she said each word slowly. After a good 60 seconds, loud girly fangirl screams emerge in the clock tower, Cecile shook Xerath hand. “IT’S A DEAL~!” she shook on it, “I’m so proud of you, they say to get a man’s heart is through his stomach, while with women. Some men had it wrong; the way to a woman's heart is not through diamonds or classy shoes and other accessories. The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach too.” When Cecile finished her wise words the clone Yuki was on top of Xerath’s back, with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. “I want strawberry cakey Xerath-senpai.~” she cutely squealed happily, even though she is on the blonde's back she was weightless and felt like she was not on his back.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Embarrassed ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ► He's using that nickname later X)

Xerath looked at Cecile with an expression that showed how stupid he thought the nickname was. "Cookie?What a stupid name, You can keep that one for yourself, and yes she's not that innocent." He then turned to the clone who was a little angry at him and looked away with his own ticked expression. "I didn't mean it in a bad way I just want the real one, she's just a...." Xerath somehow managed to stop himself from saying something that would upset the clone more, he didn't want to see her angry or sad she was a Yuki after all, and deep inside it made him feel terrible. Unfortunately, it was too late he already upset her with his previous statement. "She's just a different person, even if they look alike they have different personalities." Xerath's words still had that tiny anger tone to mask the fact that he felt bad.

Keeping his eyes away from the two Xerath kept his ears open, only to hear Cecile question if he was serious or not. Which made him look at them with fire in his determined eyes. "I'm done with tricks all they ever did was......" His little speech was cut short when he saw the two look at him all weird, he didn't like it one bit he was sure something was going to happen soon and it would most likely be laughter. "What are you two looking at?" Moments later he felt his eardrums about to burst from a sudden loud scream prompting him to close his ears shut with his palms! "Damn it what the hell?! I don't think losing my sense of hearing will help me get her back!" It seemed like his shouting fell on deaf ears when the clone Yuki jumped on his back claiming she wanted cake, which made him smile. Even though she was fake it still felt good to have a Yuki close by. "So when do we start?"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:40 am

Mood ➤: Fairy Grandmother l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Tonight.~" Cecile answered, she glanced at the morning rays. "Unfortunately I'm only active after 6pm.~" she explained. The ghost clapped her hands and pimp outfit turned into bubbles revealing her usual desert and lolita theme attire, she lazily stretched. "Until then I should not hear any excuse why you are not in the kitchen sharp at 18:00, hands cleans, hairnet on, and apron armoured.~" she smiled.

Yuki kissed Xerath's even though he couldn't feel it she made a noise that suggested that she planted a kiss. She got off his back, then went to Cecile's side "See you tonight Xerath-senpai~!" She bid him farewell with a gentle smile as her body dispersed into bubbles starting from her feet to her head. Cecile turned her heel then bid her leave, "Have a nice day my child.~"

+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►... ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Wanting to stay alone Xerath went to the one location rarely anyone goes to, the clock tower. Even though it was morning and the tower had a large glass window for Light it didn't help with lighting very much, it only showed the small area Xerath was standing on. He looked down at the academy with minimal movement thanks to his breathing and occasional sigh. "Meet him, challenge him, win. Take his place, challenge them, win. Make demands, pay my debt, leave...Give my request...Ask question...Regret?...It doesn't matter I have a debt to settle...Deny involvement...Keep it cool..."

Xerath's mind was all over the place, multiple problems at once, yet he still kept himself relatively cool until now, and although it was hard nothing broke his silence. Not yet at least. At the back of his mind, he wondered if things would've been for the better if he followed with his end of the bargain and listened to her father...He, of course, knew the answer to that question he just didn't want to admit it. It made him look selfish, he always priorities those he cared for above himself, often making his life worse while they enjoy theirs. So even if he listened he'd still be miserable, the only way out of his situation was to tell her the truth...The truth about everything, but doing so might hurt her...He hated him...HATED HIM WITH A PASSION. He knows he can make her happy, he's done it before why won't she just give him another chance? What crushed him even more, was that her new relationship couldn't have started that long ago...Does Xerath's year with her equal a few days with him..."Make it stop, please...I can't take any more of this hell."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:25 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile decided to quickly stop by the Clock Tower just to enjoy the view of the school's campus through the glass of the clock. She walked up the stairs, yes she can fly but she prefer to walk just to hold the idea that she is still human instead of an undead spirit that can produce illusions. When she almost made it to the top she heard a voice, she can tell from the voice it was filled with a mixture of frustration and anger and it made it worst she knew whose that voice belongs to.

Without a moment to soon she quickly run up the stairs until she came to the top and the sight of the blond haired male. "Hey, hey, dear whats wrong?" she asked with her voice naturally filled when a mother is concerned over her child.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Cracking ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

During his time alone in the clock tower, Xerath realised what will eventually happen. He'll have to come clean and reveal everything to her, but there was one problem. Xerath was terrified, he was scared that she might not understand or that he might say and do things out of pure emotion. Xerath was so occupied with his thoughts that he didn't even notice someone was behind him, until that person spoke. He didn't need to turn, Xerath knew exactly who it was. He's been hearing her voice in his head non-stop for the past weeks. "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, its yours. If it does not come back it was never meant to be." He hated it. He shouldn't have listened. Now every time he looks at Yuki he remembers Cecile's words and it burned. "It hurts...Everytime I see her it hurts. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't even think straight. My heart feels heavy I barely find the motivation to do anything. I should've never listened to you...You never understood how it feels. To finally be accepted by someone you care about, and then force yourself to throw it all away." Xerath clinched his fists till they started shaking, as tears rolled down his cheeks, before free falling towards the dusty floor.

While he blamed a lot of people for his current situation including Cecile, he blamed himself the most. He never allowed others to understand, he always hid the truth. Xerath turned to look at her looking angry while not holding back any tears and shouting. "What kind of advice was that!? You told me to let her go! I ******** LOVE HER!" immediately after his short outburst, Xerath bit his lip and looked down at the ground in shame, not because of his tears. No, he hid the truth from her and then started yelling at her like she was at fault. "How could you understand...When I hide the truth from you...It wasn't pride...I let her go because..." Xerath couldn't really tell her something was stopping him. So he did what he thought was right and revealed his necklace which was now glowing faintly and exposed around his neck. If he couldn't tell her what really happened maybe he could show her. "What's holding me back...It feels like a ball is lodged in my throat..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:05 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Speechless l Location ➤: Clock Tower l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile listened to Xerath's words, he was right she doesn't understand what he is going. Which makes it difficult to put his situations into her shoes, cause the only romantic experience she had with was with Luke and never encountered a problem like this. Though she did thought it was typical scenarios about a boy that couldn't get over his ex-girlfriend. She was definitely wrong, that means there is something more to the story that he isn't telling her yet. The whole time she stared at him wide eyed flabbergasted even after his loud confession outburst. Though questions were running around her mind, 'How special is this girl? Could she be the only true potential partner for him? If so, why they split?' as Cecile was come coming to a stand point. She watched as the blond revealed a necklace that was glowing. Cecile approached the young man with a blan expression, she truly didn't how to react to this. Though, 'I don't now when to give can I.' she touched the necklace.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Cracking ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓】20% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

As soon as Cecile touched the pendant time seemed to freeze and everything around her turned to dust, before quickly reforming into a scene. A group of kids gathering in front of a kind looking green-skinned woman covered in Leaves. Cecile who was standing behind a bush, wide and tall enough to only cover her torso had a blonde five-year-old child squatting next to her peaking at the group from a small opening. The boy's eyes were filled with sadness which betrayed his forced smile. "Where's your brother?" The woman asked. Which quickly prompted a response from a boy who seemed to be the oldest who spoke in a very hateful and angry tone. "He's always running off...Why do you want him here anyway?! It's not like he cares! He's always late and disrespectful! He doesn't belong here." hearing that answer made the blonde boy's smile fade as he started slowly playing in the mud. Everything stopped once again before going back to dust, with the final words of the green-skinned lady echoing through the now empty hall. "My children you're all old enough to know your destiny, what your role in this world should be..."

The dust once again formed another scene. The blonde boy was now fourteen and standing in front of the seemingly ageless woman from before. "Has it ever occurred to you that I don't want to do it?! I don't want to be hated by everyone."The boy protested. "Xerath enough!! I told you, it's your chosen path...Believe me dear, I didn't want this for you...It's what nature demands, and even if others dislike you, you'll always have us." Xerath then walked right through Cecile stomping his feet with every step. Once more everything stopped and reverted back to dust, but now Xerath's final words echoed, in a solemn regrettable manner. "If it means I'll finally feel accepted...So be it."

The next scene was in a city where Xerath was walking next to Yuki, with both hands in his pocket. "That was nice." Said Xerath in a cheery tone and smiling at Yuki, who was smiling back. "Yeah, thanks for dinner Xerath Senpai~" Xerath started blushing and looking away in embarrassment. "I told you don't call me that...It's embarrass.." Before he could finish his sentence Xerath was dragged by Yuki to a bus stop "Hurry or we'll miss the bus! Mrs. Plum prepared some pie!" The scene then changed to the two sitting on a bench with a bag of sweets. "Where did you get these from again?" Yuki asked, while stuffing her face with whatever strawberry flavored sweets she could fit in her mouth. Xerath who giggled nervously started rubbing his head and making lies. "Umm, the old man gave me some money, so I got you this..." Yuki who already swallowed whatever was in her mouth stared suspiciously at Xerath, before surprising him with a kiss. Xerath looked shocked, but quickly regained control of himself and held her closer.

The dust reassembled again to show a different scene. Now Xerath who looked a year or so older was standing in front of a masked man. "When will you finally be done with her? She loves you, convincing her to sacrifice her life is easy. Mother is worried, she says that she misses you, but to be honest with you I think she's worried you'll fail and return a disgrace." The scene then quickly changed to Yuki crying and walking away from Xerath, who at first seemed to not care, but when Yuki finally left broke down in tears.

"That's enough..." Everything suddenly went back to normal and Cecile was standing right where she was, before all of this. Xerath who was now clenching the necklace and still lowering his head and in tears started shaking. "I can't show you anymore..." Xerath didn't want her to see his fallout with his family. He doesn't regret it, but he does miss them, in his current state seeing them might just push him over the edge.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces