Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:11 am
Awesome nerd
B-but, I don't know him as well as you! I'm gonna make them end too romantically! And besides, don't they need his other parts' approvals?

She lay back, still watching the stars. "Alcott!" she called out stronger, gasping as she saw a shooting star.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"So that's where you've been hiding." Alcott grunted, seated at the top of the hedge closest to her. The moon was at his back and coated him in darkness, he looked like some kind of holy angel with his wings unfolded and his handsome features, despite the lit cigarette between his fingers.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 pm
Awesome nerd

Sitting up at his voice, Michaela looked up at him, then crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I won the game. What's my prize?"
[  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

"Game?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow before remembering. "Oh yeah. Tag. Sorry, I was too busy being a grown up to focus on catching you." he chuckled and blew a ring of smoke around her. "So then, Ms. Winner, what do you want? A cookie?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am
Awesome nerd

"What, no kiss?" she laughed, barely bothered by the smoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:28 am
Mayah Playah

He tipped his head to the side to think about it, his wings flapping slowly. "Tell you what," he finally said after a pain-staking moment of silence. "If you can climb up here then I'll reward you with a kiss." he chuckled and even added in a wink.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:36 am
Awesome nerd

She set her hands on her hips. "You, sir, are obviously underestimating what I can do in high heels!" Reaching for the bow at the back of her dress, Michaela undid three clasps, then smirked as more than half the dress fell to the ground. In red high heels and a dress that barely reached her lower thighs, Michaela started to climb the hedge, stopping once only to check on her dress. Once firmly straddling the hedge, she looked over at Alcott with a smirk. "You owe me a kiss."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 am
Mayah Playah

Alcott had his eyebrows raised as he stared down at the left behind clothing. "I told you to climb the hedge, not strip!" he said with a light facepalm before glancing over at her. "But I'm not complaining." Smirking, his white wing outstretched and curled around her, pulling her towards him as he put out his cigarette. Right as she was against him and his cigarette was long gone, he turned his head and rewarded her with her kiss.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Awesome nerd

"Yeah, you wouldn't be," she murmured before kissing him back and claiming her prize. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer and herself up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

The kiss was a long one, accompanied only by the choir of crickets hidden amongst the hedge leaves. After a few minutes the half-breed pulled away with slight pants. "Wanna take this to the hotel room?" he whispered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"If you carry me," she whispered back, a playful smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Rolling his eyes, Alcott held her close as his wings stretched. "Of course, Your Highness." he said and took them to the hotel room in the blink of an eye.

~~~

A knock came at the door to Michaela's room. Three silent seconds passed before another knock came. This repeated until Alcott forced open the door to look down at Michaela's sleeping form. It had been nearly a couple years since their love confession towards each other, and Alcott hadn't changed much. His sea blue eyes grew a sharper, piercing tone to them, but that was the most for him.
"Wake up, birthday girl." he grunted with his arms crossed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:09 pm
Awesome nerd

Yawning, the now twenty-two year old sat up and stretched her arms, the cuffs of another one of Alcott's button-ups falling down her arms. Standing, she pushed her hair from her eyes and looked up at him. "Good morning to you too, my beautiful, ever-present, ever-shining ray of sunlight," she teased, leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Now, what do you want? It's ten in the morning."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's your birthday," he repeated with his always stern look on his handsome face. "So we're going to celebrate. Get dressed."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 pm
Awesome nerd

"Can you ever just be sweet to me in the morning?" she sighed, pushing away from him and walking into the closet. "Alright, alright, fine. I'll get ready. Can you go and see if Bonita's phoned us from Spain yet?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff