Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:48 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan smiled a little as they ran and their entire being and the of their hounds was consumed by a hot fire. "That's it allow everything about us to go into the flames to consume everything until we are spent and cleansed of everything except the nessassary things that we must deal with." he told him having done this many times since his son was born. He was the devil yes but he was not an a** hole by no means even though most seemed to think that he was even though they knew nothing honestly about the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:31 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Bumps for love. ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:00 am
Skylar Atherley
I'm so sorry! I thought I already posted ;-;

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo ran with his father, noticing the familiar fire consuming them. A run usually worked, but he wasn't sure if it would this time... Hearing him, he looked at him and nodded his head some. Only the necessary things they needed to deal with. Running with them, he picked out which things were necessary and what wasn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:30 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Its fine life gets busy. smile ))

Tristan did the same thing throwing what he didn't need into the fire and shoving to the side the things that were needed to be dealt with right away. Things got lighter and lighter for him. He turned to his son mid stride. "Takeo how is it going ? Is the run helping ?" he asked.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:38 pm
Skylar Atherley
>.<

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo ran with his father, taking a bit more time to throw away things into the fire. Hearing his father, he looked at him and nodded some. "The run is helping." He answered him and continued to run.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:06 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristian smiled nodding as they continued to run he to found a few more things that he threw into the fire. After a while he ran silently but he kept a close eye on his son knowing that it was a struggle for him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo continued to run, but he couldn't decide what else needed to be thrown into the fire. It was hard to decide what was important and what needed to be thrown in the fire... Especially when it came to things with Donald in it. He really wanted him to be safe and away from that guy that harmed him! Well his father harmed him too, but that was a misunderstanding... As he continued to think about Chris, he started to get upset all over again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan was keeping an eye on his son so he noticed when Takeo started to become aggitated once more. He stopped turning himself to look in the likeness of Chris standing before his son. "Spar " he told him before striking at him three times not giving him any further chance to just stand there and think.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:19 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo had not been expecting his father to stop, let alone look like Chris. The word spar did not process through his head, until he was hit. Looking at him, he glared hatefully at him. He looked like Chris... It pissed him off! Getting in a better position to protect himself, he waited for a good time to hit him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan smirked even though he looked like Chris this was what he wanted. He wanted Takeo to take his anger out on him rather then go and do something that would cause more trouble. He struck his son once more knocking him on his butt this time with a snicker. He sounded just like Chris for the time rather then himself too which was a good thing. He wanted Takeo to think like he was facing the man that hurt his love not his own father. He waited until Takeo tried to get up before knocking him flying backwards with another snicker.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo watched the male, before he was hit. Falling down, he listened to how his father sounded right now. He really did not like Chris and his father looked and sounded like him! As he went to get up, he was hit once more. Growling at that fact, he started to shift into his demon form. "You're pissing me off." He growled hatefully at him as he quickly got up and went to hit him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Gomen I'm in the middle of moving to my new place so I'll be slow. ))

Tristan smirked knowing full well the effect this was having on his son. "Good come on and do your worst" he hissed striking him hard once more sending him flying backwards.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:53 am
Skylar Atherley
That's A-Okay! Have fun moving ^^

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo growled at him, before he was sent flying. He moved his body around to land in a way he could get back up quickly. As soon as he was up, he went to strike back at his father.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

(( Thanks it's keeping me very busy. ))

Tristan watched his son proud of his strength and agility as he himself was knocked to the ground since he was not paying attention. "Good move" he muttered getting up and striking back once more.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:31 pm
Skylar Atherley
I am sure it is ^^

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo watched him get knocked to the ground, while he kept his guard up. Once his father strike again, he blocked and took a few steps back. Moving his arm, he went to hit him again.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff