Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: NXT [7/28/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:42 pm
UP NEXT: NEVILLE PROMO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

Neville theme would be playing as he is already in the ring with the TNW:R Paramount Championship on his shoulders. "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the new Paramount Champion NEVILLE!" As the crowd cheers for Neville. Neville would get a smile on his face as he watches the crowd cheers for him, Neville would then hold up the mic as he begins to speak. "Thank you everyone, without you guys cheering for me each and every night I step into the ring and take those high risks for the entertainment of you people none of this would have been possible." Neville says as the crowd claps of out respect. "Last Saturday in the triple treat it wasn't a doubt in my mind that I wasn't going to walk out with this well deserved championship in my possession. Matt Allens is a guy who didn't deserve this, nor any of his two little lap dogs Trent and Mikey Chi who couldn't show up tonight to face Daniel Bryan." The crowd boo's. "Now as for an opponent I'm looking forward to facing at Summerslam Finn Balor... I tell you all here tonight that our match will be one to remember. And I am going to be a man on a mission and fly all over the place because with this title in my possession like I said before it's time to buckle up for the Altitude Era!" Neville says as he holds his title up in the air as his theme plays. Neville would then begin to exit the ring as he walks up the ramp shaking fans hand with a smile heading backstage.

King Neville

Dangerous Werewolf

Dario Cueto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image

Before Neville, the Paramount Champion, could exit the ring, a unfamiliar song played through the arena. An aztec like song. The crowd was confused, honestly, they've never heard this before, and neither has Neville. Out walked a man wearing a black suit, with really greasy slicked back hair, and a microphone in hand. He walked down the ramp, and would enter the ring with the microphone in hand. The man would stand across the ring from Neville, as he raised the microphone up to his mouth. "Ladies and Gentlemen," the man said with a heavy hispanic accent, "My name is Dario Cueto and I am the NEW owner and promoter of Total Nonstop Wrestling REVOLUTION!" The fans reacted as they pleased, either booing of cheering. "Neville, I am impressed. Honestly when I put you in the triple threat match I didn't expect you to come out with the win." The fans cheered at Cueto acknowledging the victory of the fan favorite, Neville. "But before you get too carried away with your championship.. I have something to announce here tonight. I know you're excited to face Finn Balor at SummerSlam.. but that may not happen." Boos began to poor in from the crowd, who did not want to be deprived from their match between Neville and Finn Balor. "You see.. Finn Balor will face the Paramount Champion at SummerSlam.. but there's a 50/50 chance that it will be you. Because at SummerSlam, Neville, there will be TWO Paramount Championship matches." The fans exploded at this, just because it was another match to add to the card! "Matt Allens will cash in his championship rematch opportunity, Neville, against you. The winner of that match will go on to face the number one contender, FINN BALOR!" The crowd was mixed, some cheering some booing, but all were interested in what could happen. "All I have left to say Neville.. is good luck." Dario's music would once again play as he dropped the microphone and left the ring with a smile on his face.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff