Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:01 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Angry

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–Ί Erwin

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► N/A

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘???%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Thanatos saw Erwin go into the office and followed him in before slamming the door shut Thanatos obviously looked irritated but why? Erwin will soon find out. Thanatos grabbed the whiskey decanter and drunk straight from it as he gave Erwin the evil eye. "When were you two planning on telling me? Did you two hope that I go to the grave so I don't find out?!"Thanatos knew something, something Lucius and Erwin kept a secret. Serael didn't know the full story. After absorbing a fragment of Thanatos' soul, the necromancer got some of the things he saw as a spirit. The thing he wanted to know was obviously important since the memory was altered. "I saw who he truly is last time he visited my grave. Do you two not trust me enough to tell me? Or am I simply your friend just to avoid me being an enemy?!"

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:40 am
User Image

❝ I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil. ❞

＀я. οΌ₯я Ο‰ Ιͺ Ι΄ οΌΆ Σ™ я я ΓΌ ΞΊ Ο„ Σ™ я

οΌΆΙͺΙ”Σ™ Hәαםɱαsтәя

❝ They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..
❞

οΌ­ood β†’ Confused / Tired
οΌ¬ocation β†’ His Office
οΌ΄houghts β†’ . . . . . .
οΌ£ompany β†’ Thanatos
οΌ΄theme β†’ Blood On My Hands

Erwin was startled by the slam of the door that he almost fell onto the ground, luckily he didn't. He jerked his head up at the angered navy haired male. He furrowed his brows, expressing confusion. He has no idea what was he frustrated about it. "Thanatos, I have no idea what you're talking about. Telling you what? I've never seen who he truly is." Erwin started attending the academy after the incident or was he just not on scene. But either way, Thanatos told what happened that night...Wait, does it have to do with the secret Lucius told him ages ago?

Tattoo

User Image

❝ My mind is full of things.❞

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:23 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Angry

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► N/A

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Hey Rosa, you haven't been posting very much lately and I feel like you've been very busy, I just wanted to tell you to take your time coz life is more important than Gaia and I can wait for you no problem <3 Take your time and don't feel pressured to post. biggrin

Seeing Erwin startled and confused made Serael smile, he needed him to be like that, he can be his way to all the secrets that he may need in the future. Thanatos still looking furious took a deep breath, before calming down. "I'm sorry Erwin, now I know why you kept it away from me I'm not a pleasant person when it comes to stuff like that..." The previous vice placed the bottle on a side table and sat on Erwin's desk while facing him. Thanatos looked disappointed but masked it decently with a smile."But you two have to trust me, I saw what Lucius was...But not everything is coming back to me, shattered pieces of this memory came back, but not the full story. Tell me what you know, maybe I can help you two while protecting the students here.How stable is he, and tell me how he calms himself." Serael was making a huge gamble with this move, Erwin can do two things with the information he has, he can keep it to himself and help Serael Unknowingly or he can tell Lucius that Thanatos knows and make Lucius even more suspicious. "Erwin, we have a bond stronger than family, trust me. We need to help Lucius together because after everything that happened I still see you two as my brothers."

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:32 am
User Image

οΌΆΙͺΙ”Σ™ Hәαםɱαsтәя

❞

οΌ­ood β†’ Conflicted / Tired
οΌ£ompany β†’ Thanatos

Even if Erwin told him (them) that small info he knows, it's not much because the one thing he could remember that Lucius told was his true form which Thanatos already knows because he saw it first hand but Erwin never did. Since Lucis and Thanatos were friends for a whole year before Erwin joined the circle. Technically Thanatos knows more about him than Erwin does. "Thanatos, I do trust you, both you and Lucius were the only friends I made when we were students here. You two are the closest thing I have to family here." He locked his fingers and stared at his hands. There are so thoughts running through his head. It's like in those moments in a movie or tv show where a tiny angel and devil poof onto your shoulder convincing you to something bad or good. He could tell him but wouldn't he know already? He has already seen Lucis true form- Erwin hasn't even seen it. Thanatos doesn't know(?) but has seen it. Erwin knows but hasn't seen it.

Then again, he did mention about the scattered memories though.. He was currently piecing together the things he wanted to say. "Unfortunately, there is still a lot I don't know. Although lately, his stability has not been consistent.." He wasn't sure what else to say that Thanatos doesn't know.

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:31 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Angry

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► N/A

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Rosa, you now have two choices...Ruin Seraels plans or make it happen. The choice is yours. I love leaving stuff like this to chance, I love being put in a corner 3nodding

Serael like what he heard, especially the unstable part. He wondered what was so important about this place, why was Sky so obsessed with it? Now he knows part of the story. "So...This Lucius isn't just another human, and he's connected to Sky." A sick smiled formed on Serael's face as he started plotting. "Let's make him destroy his own school, kill his friends and turn this place into a giant graveyard."

Thanatos sighed when Erwin mentioned that Lucius was unstable. "We need to make him lose control...It's the only way for his true self to show, we can then purify him and seal his other self indefinitely." Thanatos then got up and walked up to the door. "Help me bring back our brother, This Lucius isn't the same one I used to spar with and the one that made us connect to each other." The tiny piece of Thanatos hated what was going on, he hated the fact that his body is being controlled to deceive his friends, he also hated the fact that he won't be dealing with this problem himself. The emotion of the true Thanatos showed by a tiny tear drop that landed on the floor as he left. "I'll find a way out and rip your throat out. I'll show you a monster that's darker and more terrifying than Silver. You're messing with the people I love and you'll pay for it."

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➀: Happy l Location ➀: Office l Company ➀: Erwin l Item/s ➀: Unconscious Student
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

Lucius whistled as he made his way into the headmaster, "Oh my goodness! I thought you would never wake up.~" Lucius squealed when he saw Erwin up but before he can ran to smother the scientist he notice that he was still carrying around the unconscious male student. "Oh...him. Don't fret, I was just about to drop him at the Hospital Wing. I came here to check if there was any long line of delinquents or students that needs punishment or assistants.~" He let out a tiresome sigh, he has to deal with his own personal matters and the school matters. He forgot when was the last time the he has fallen asleep, that's why he takes every free time or sneaks in time to get some rest with all the work and drama. "Hows was my Sleeping Beauty's dreams~?" he cooed, sadly he didn't have the chance to stay in Erwin's room for long last time but now he is. 'FINALLY~!' it's been awhile since he talked to one of his friends besides Ash, Thanatos...there is problems going on there, Erwin pushing himself too hard and overworking.

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image

οΌΆΙͺΙ”Σ™ Hәαםɱαsтәя

❞

οΌ­ood β†’ ????
οΌ£ompany β†’ Lucius

Something was very wrong here. It caused a chill run down Erwin's back as he stepped back from the blue haired individual. Who is he? This is not the Thanatos he knew.. did he just set Lucius up for his doom? And now he's feeling suspicious. "What? Have you gone mad?" Does he sound British now? Lucius' influence. "No, no, no! That is the last thing we need to happen, I cannot and I do not agree with you." But Thanatos has already left before he could finish his thoughts. What is happening here. He had his fingers tangled in his hair as he aspirated a long sigh. And the day has only started, he's teaching next period. It's been a while but he can still do it. Shutting his eyes momentarily as he felt someone crawl down him, it was his snake tattoo, his extra set of eyes. The snake split into two as it slithered out of the room following Thanatos, undetected.

[Ink Snakes exits]

Turning his head to the overly cheerful Headmaster. He has terrible timing.
Now all he can internally panic is about the previous conversation with whoever that was. he can no longer believe that was the real Thanatos. Does he really need to keep 'Thanatos' away from Lucius? The sight of the unconscious student snapped the vice headmaster from his overthinking storm. He cleared his throat (and mind temporarily) and adjusted his glasses. "I see.. .. They were normal?" He answered with a rise of his eyebrow. "I was just about to leave the office, I'll tag along to the hospital wing." Gotta sound as natural, can't sound out of character. He doesn't have to be too paranoid knowing he can keep an eye on the dead ex vice headmaster.

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays: Why are you doing this to me?
@ Rush
Snake sizes: 8 inches long x 1 inch wide, been decades since Erwin used his ability. Esecially on Thanatos.

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 am

Mood ➀: Happy l Location ➀: Office l Company ➀: Erwin l Item/s ➀: Unconscious Student

"Define the word 'normal'~?" Lucius looked at him weirdly. "Last time I dreamt of something it was ab-..." a faint blush appeared on his cheeks when he remembered his last time. "Uh, let's just say bubble bath with rose petals and red wine go greet together. Creates an intimate atmosphere~" he said vaguely. He smiled when the professor said he would tag along with him to the hospital wing. "Aww~ That's so sweet.~" he cooed over Erwin's willingness to accompany him. With that said he turned his heel towards the door but before they can make their leave to their destination. "Oh~ And I want to ask you about Thanatos." he will spread the rest of the details when they get to the hospital wing.
=Exits=

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

οΌΆΙͺΙ”Σ™ Hәαםɱαsтәя

❞

οΌ­ood β†’ Neutral
οΌ£ompany β†’ Lucius

"Blank, I don't get dreams. It's just me standing in a blank space." Actually that's a half lie but it can technically be a half truth. But doesn't need to be mothered by Lucius for having haunting dreams. It wasn't a nightmare. He crocked an eyebrow at the headmaster as he quickly summarised his dream without giving too much details. Ignoring his cooing noises, he opened the door for Lucius since his hands were.. full. Stepping out of the office he followed behind to the hospital wing. "Sure ask away." He was still trying to understand their last encounter.

[Exits

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Unlike her sisters Selene was the kind of person to respect other's privacy and was generally a good kid, but sometimes even the good ones have to turn to the "Darkside" when needed.She might've not looked like it but she was very suspicious of her "Father's" return. He was a very careful man, and if he wanted to come back from death he would but it was very unlike him to actually do it especially after achieving his goal of taking down Silver. There was also the moment he accidentally called Athena Artemis. Selene was very happy that she could see her father again but what kind of daughter she would be if she didn't ensure he was the real deal.

Selene slowly opened the door and stuck her head in to make sure the office is empty, before rushing to Lucius' desk and took out her laptop and the custom made hacking device she was working on, she then proceeded to unlocked the classified files under her father's name, which revealed more than she can handle, all the secrets and research he's been conducting throughout the years, everything he's every recorded in the system was know in Selene's hands. However Selene's eyes widened when she read a specific detail in the performance section of his file. "If the results of these tests are correct that means...I need to warn them but I have to be careful, any hints might make him flee." The blonde saved the files she needed before closing the program and leaning back on the chair to starting her thinking process.

After a few moments of thinking Selene decided to take a break and learn more about the world through the power of the internet. She had a general idea of what she needed to do, and it required the help of the grown ups so after class might be a good time to bring the subject up.

Going from website to website Selene learn more about what they called..."Adult content" "I never understood the joy in watching gory and scary things. So when someone says 18+ they mean there will be adult content. Which includes drugs, violence and...Sexual themes?" Typing Sexual themes onto the search engine revealed a whole new world to Selene, clicking and on the videos tab made Selene blush and panic before slamming her laptop shut. "Why would anyone take a video of them doing something so private!? That's very bad behavior...I better keep this a secret from the other two..."Selene's demeanor made it seem like she hated it and was embarrassed to have witness something like that, but she would be a liar if she said she didn't want to continue watching.

𝔖𝔒𝔩𝔒𝔫𝔒

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Embarrassed

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊAlone

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Laptop & Breaching Device

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►To anyone reading my this. Yes this is a solo post, but if you want to join in please don't hesitate. I'm using Selene right now to practice Rping with longer posts, and improving. smile
---------------------------------------

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:08 am

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Exausted

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊLucius

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► None

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"Was coming back to life really worth it?!" A frustrated Thanatos, was surrounded by paperwork. What the hell were those two doing while he was dead? He knew they couldn't function without someone nagging them constantly. "One is too busy goofing around while the other is too busy conducting science experiments!!" Thanatos was hoping to have a less stressful job, being Vice-headmaster to Lucius meant being the headmaster when paperwork is concerned. Thanatos sighed and continued to sign bank statements and writing checks to balance out the school's finances. "Thank god for his endless bank account..." There were two separate piles on the desk, one neatly stacked on the left side while the other messy pill was on the right. Things were frustrating but going well as the right pile slowly started to fade away.

After finally completing his tasks Thanatos sighed and slid down Lucius' chair looking exhausted, as he was sliding he noticed a small envelope on the now empty side. He stared at it for a good few minutes while squinting his eyes, he didn't want to hold another piece of paper but he knew he had to...Thanatos slowly and lazily mustered the will to grab the letter and open it. Inside was a folded piece of paper that slowly started unfolding its self and rolling on the floor. "Lucius' annual (Not really annual) party" Was the title of this bill...Thanatos knew about his stupid parties, he originally forbade Lucius from throwing them, since they were so extravagant and very very very frequent, annual was just there to make the event seem more special. It would seem he resume his wasteful practice when Thanatos died...All of a sudden Thanatos let out a loud scream and slammed his head against the desk, hoping to knock himself out. He failed.

Thanatos slowly got up from the chair and went to pour himself a drink, his hands were shaking and weak, but he somehow managed to pour a glass for himself without spilling. He then fell back first on the coach and texted Ashe. "After your done with whatever it is your doing find Lucius and bring him to his office...and bring some ice with you my hands are killing me...Love you." Thanatos then threw his phone to the side and started enjoying his drink.
【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image

Mood ➀: 'Predator' l Location ➀: Office l Company ➀: Thanatos l Item/s ➀: Whisky
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β™›

A humming sound could be heard from the hallway accompanied by footsteps, "I hear a cry of frustration.~" the voice chimed as it got closer. The door opened and it revealed none other than Lucius. He opened the door and saw the over-sized smurf enjoying a glass of whisky he let out a 'tsk tsk tsk' "Better you than Erwin the man works himself, he worked himself to the bone when you were gone." he recalled as he turned his gaze to his desk, maybe one day he would get his butt up and work...ONE day. He turned his attention back to the vice-headmaster, "Soooo.~" he trailed as he locked the door behind him.

An unsettling vibe echoed around the room as the raven approached the bluenette as he was walking you can obviously tell that the man was hiding something behind his back, the echo of his shoes only made the situation more intense. "You seem tired my dear friend." red eyes staying in eye contact with amber ones, "I don't want to overwork you the bone too.~" he smirked. When Lucius got close enough his arm stretched out and his left gloved hand meet with the other's warm cheek, mesmerizing eyes study the man's facial features: bold thick eyebrows along with his strong golden eyes, straight perfect pointed nose, the scar across his face that made all intimidating, 'those lips though.' they looked soft and plump which reminded him of Yennefer. He was tempted to know how his lips felt like, red eyes fixed on that as Lucius' seductively bit his own lip. He leaned in closer until Thanatos was able to feel the headmaster's hot breath down his neck with his usual smile.

"Thanatos.~" He purred, his gazed at the drink in slightly disgust, he took the cup from his hand. "Why don't mind if I do.~" he obliged as he drank the liquid, while he drank some of it he got on himself as in droplets of Whisky trailed down his neck down his prominent collarbone then final down to his partially exposed bare chest. Once he finished he placed the cup a side then turned his attention back to his prey. "Now now, don't be sad. I got you something." right then and there the man would feel something pressed between his legs, a bottle of whisky but not just any whisky. It was Lagavulin Distillers Edition Double Matured(yes its real), It doesn’t suffer from being too smokey and the peat isn’t overpowering. It’s all dark chocolate and raisins to taste, a tiny hint of almonds, a bit of coffee: in other words, rich and gorgeous and ideal to drink with friends. Though the gift seemed innocent their position wasn't, Lucius almost had Thanatos corned with his one of his left knee resting besides Thanatos' left leg, while his left hand held the top of the coach back and his rest hand firmly rested on the Whisky bottle. Let's just say the bottle's shape didn't help much. He hovered his head over to Thanatos' ear, "May I release that frustration for you~?"

β™›β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: I don't drink!

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Hot & Bothered

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊLucius

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► None

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Sure you don't >.> How do you know so much about this drink hmm?

Hearing the voice of the last person he wanted to talk to at the moment made Thanatos sink on the couch. If he didn't want to talk to him right now then why did he ask Ashe to bring him with her? Because he wanted to scold him, and he hoped to have a moment of peace before he arrived...Thanatos took a small sip as Lucius locked the door which made Thanatos' attention shift with incredible seriousness towards the door "What is he planning?! I need to stay cool... I feel a sudden shift in the atmosphere...Whatever it is it can't be good...What is it?! easter? No, not yet...Christmas? No...Whatever it is I'm not wearing a costume..." As Lucius turned to face him Thanatos quickly went back to his previous expression like he didn't notice anything. "You're the one who's suppose to be doing the paperwork. You're even lazier than Erwin..." Thanatos closed his eyes to relax when he felt Lucius' gloved hands gently fall on his cheeks. Thanatos didn't flinch or open his eyes, he simply froze in place which made it seem like he was relaxed to the max. When in reality he started getting hot, his bodies' temp slowly but surely rising especially now he was feeling Lucius' breath on his neck.

Thanatos was about to go for another sip when he felt his cup being pulled away which prompted him to open his eyes and lung forward but forced himself to stop when he realized how close Lucius was "Hey!!... Whats..T...That's mine..." Thanatos watched as Lucius drank the remainder of his drink but focused on the droplet that came all the way down to his chest, was he starting to get bothered or was he thirsty? Only Thanatos knew the answer to that. But it was soon very obvious to the predator that he was indeed a little hot & bothered especially when he felt something press...Against him. "Hey!...Wait is that?..." Thanatos couldn't really focus on the gift Lucius got for him, especially since Lucius was now in a very unique position. Thanatos gulped and was about to open his mouth and give his answer but his phone started buzzing which made him snap out of it and quickly get off the coach.

Thanatos cleared his throat and took the bottle from Lucius. "Thank you, I was going to scold you but now I've changed my mind." He then made his way to the window and opened it all the way to let in some cool air and allow himself to breathe. "What the hell was that?" While still at the window Thanatos checked the message from Ashe which almost gave him a heart attack, and making him chock on his own saliva. "Whats up with this day?!" Thanatos loosened up his tie (I don't know what the thing on his neck is called) and went back to the whiskey table, pouring two drinks. "....To friendship..." Thanatos then proceeded to hand Lucius his drink and gulped a glass of his own without the toast he then poured himself another for the toast. He was obviously trying to get himself a bit drunk.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers