Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Hunger l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius nodded his head, "That's fine.~" he took the container swiftly and went off to but himself an apron. While Sayuri prepared the fish Gordon Ramsay-style he went off to prepare the sauce. "Don't worry about the sauce chef.~ I found a recipe from my great great great great great grandfather.~" He reassured with a smile. For him this will take some time since he has to pasteurize blood the first by using the sous vide method, which will take some minutes. While he was waiting he watched Sayuri and notice she was already plating her dish and set it right in front of him. He stared in fascination over the colours that seemed to harmonize the dish. "Woah..It's so colourful.~" he awed. With that said he went back to cooking his Blood Sauce.

"Now this is beautiful." he held up a spoon coated with a dark red wine liquid with a glint. He placed the spoon in his mouth and let out a hum of satisfaction the taste was the exact opposite with the water and orange juice he sipped earlier. "Though I never used it with fish before.~"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Just Rosa

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:55 am

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Boss l Item/s ➤: Food & a Knife l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri watched as the headmaster began to do a little cooking of his own. It was... interesting? If that was the correct word. I've never seen blood prepared like that... is it good? The chef wasn't about to go and try it, however she was a bit interested. I wonder if he is a vampire... he seems to have a fascination with blood... Sayuri thought with a smile on her face.

The chef began to clean up her mess while the man finished his sauce. She hates a messy work space, and she knew it would take forever to clean. Salmon has always been my favorite fish, I even ate it while I was pregnant. The meat is so fleshy and tasteful, the color is happy, and sometimes if you get a really fat fish you can have とろ... I mean the fat. It's so amazing~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Mood ➤: Hunger l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius looked at Sayuri, "Hm? Never? Considering how most people wouldn't eat raw blood this that safe way to consume it if you are worried about disease and all." He explained with a smile, He took a scoop of the sauce and gently drizzled it over the orange salmon. "Decadent and boldly hued, this sauce is a perfect pairing for rabbit or game birds, and it’s just the thing to drizzle all over your suckling pig. It tastes of cinnamon and pours like velvet." He continued while he decorated the salmon with the crimson sauce.

Lucius looked to Sayuri his eyes seemed to sparkle when she said something in japanese. "私も日本語を話すことができます !" he said out loud like he was a fangirl. He looked around the kitchen for a pair of chopsticks. "You have no idea how much money I spent when I was in Tokyo. I'm talking about crates not shopping bags~" he laughed as he found the eating utensils. he clapped both hands in front of his chest. "Itadakimasu.~!" he thanked happily then ate a piece of sashimi, he hummed in delight.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:24 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm-ish l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Boss l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Finally finishing cleaning, Sayuri searched around the kitchen for one final thing. Reaching up high, she grabbed a small bottle of white vinegar from the cupboard. Hmmm... Interesting. You said it was a family recipe correct? Sayuri took the wooden cutting board she had used, and placed it in the sink. Opening the vinegar, the chef slowly poured the liquid onto the board. This would help eliminate that fishy smell.

Hearing the head master speak Japanese made the woman smile. 本当に?それは素晴らしいです!ここの人はそれほど話せません... Shaking her head she looked back up at the headmaster. I'm actually trying to get my daughter to stop speaking Japanese.. I want her to speak more English while we are hear... The struggles are far too real.. Sayuri let out a sigh and adjusted her glasses. Is there anything else I can get you sit?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Mood ➤: Hunger l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Sashimi & Chopsticks

"Correct." Lucius held his hand in the air, "What about cartoons? There are easier to absorb especially for a young one. Children her age absorb information like sponges, or she can pay a special visit to one of our english teachers if that's okay with you." he suggested while continuing eating his sushi which he was have done with already. He chuckled, "We are in a school after all." he pointed out, he plopped another sushi in his mouth. "No that's all, by the way. My name is Lucius Videl though he can call me Boss or any other names except Lucy, I'm fine." He said with a smile.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:20 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm- l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri gave Lucius a smile and bowed lightly. Its very nice to officially meet you~ My name is Sayuri Okoshi. The chef sat down and propped herself up with her hands as she watched Lucius eat the sashimi she prepared. She was glad that he liked it, considering he was almost finished. I would... but I don't want her watching too much television... She is really into a Japanese show called Pokémon, and they have an English version that I've been letting her watch. Perhaps the lit teacher would be willing to help... Sayuri couldn't help but blush as she thought of David. He had been so kind to her, and was even very sweet to her little girl. Oh that's right we are eating lunch together! She would have to remember to text Ms. Silver to bring her little Sachi home for lunch.

Hmmm.... raising a child alone is so difficult... thankfully her Nana is watching her now...

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Mood ➤: Curiosity l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 85%

Lucius smiled mischievously when he saw a tint of pink on the chef face, "Ooooooh~ Does someone have a crush on a certain literature teacher.~" he said giving her a knowing look and a cat like smile. He made a mental note about the chef and lit teacher relationship status. "I'm sure David Donovan will feel the same.~ I think he likes good food too~ the headmaster gave her a wink, as he placed the last piece of sushi in his mouth. The meal satisfied him but not to it's full capity to fulfil his hunger. He took the plate and proceed to wash his own dishes. "There is a Nana, that's really kind of her what's her name~?" Lucius asked out of curiosity.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:30 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm- l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Quickly shaking her head, Sayuri waved her hands in front of her. N-n-n-no! Well... I mean.. He found me after the fight...he took me in and helped me recover... if anything I owe him big time... Sayuri let out a sigh as she thought about it. He was the only one who really saw her humiliated, besides the teacher who put her there. She really did owe David big time. Did she have a crush on the Lit teacher? Shaking her head once more, Sayuri adjusted her glasses and watched the headmaster finish up his meal.

Oh your so sweet, you don't have to do the dishes though, that's part of my job~ But if you still hungry please let me know and I can see what else we have. Sayuri said with a smile. Taking the know clean knife, she began to put her dishes away. She always wanted everything to be in the correct place. Oh I'm sorry! My daughter calls her Nana. Her name is Silver~ She has been very helpful to me and my little girl...

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Mood ➤: Happy? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 85%

"Deny all you like miss.~" Lucius chuckled, when it comes to this kind of topic he finds it fun and amusing to point out someone crush out of the blue or make the other person be placed in a questionable and embarrassing situation. He only has one reason why he does that; 'Cause it's fun.~' Lucius continued to smile happily until Sayuri mentioned a name. "Silver." He thought, he highly doubts the demon would cause harm to the little girl as her weakness is young children so there was no panic or worry about Sayuri's child there. He find it strange the woman is hanging around in other places. "Ah yes Silver, you picked a good choice for a nanny.~ She knows how it feels to care of a child only especially when sh-" he prevent himself from going into a rant he took a breath. "Yes, I do know her. We have quite a complicated long relationship. But it's nice to here she gets to spend more time with your little more than me.~!" he whined in jealously but in a childish way.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Sayuri turned her blushing face away as she tried to accept the fact that she might have a crush on another teacher. Though, it would all depend on her little girl, since she always came first no matter what. Silver is very sweet and loves my little girl~ Sayuri leaned up against the counter and crossed her arms. Aww I'm sorry to hear your relationship is complicated... but if you want to spend more time with her, why don't you? I'm sure she would like to spend time with you two depending on your history! Hehe you cant deny your feelings either Mr. Videl, unless there is someone else? Sayuri gave the man a smile, not knowing the full story and the drama that had previously took place. Ohh! Is there a juicy love triangle?! I think that's what they call them here... Sayuri began to run through the English words in her head to make sure she had the right wording.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Mood ➤: Romantic Hopeless l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 85%

Lucius became alert, "NO!" he yelled when Sayuri suggested when he should spend more time with Silver. There was either going to be an awkward silence unless it was him yelling for air while the woman strangles him. He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his head when she guessed it was a love triangle. That suddenly remind him of his dream at the garden, "Hehehe, you can say that." he said with a light blush. He sighed as he finished washing the dishes and place them in their respectable places. "Except I already choose the person I want to be with, hint: it wasn't her. And to add on to that both of them are bearing or has bared my child." He slumped down and laid his head against the counter. "Don't some cultures allow a man to have more than one wife." he said boredly. Even though he looks like an expert in the department of love but in reality he wasn't. "Not like I have still have feelings for her as I know of. But I wish to make amends."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:55 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri jumped a little as the headmaster yelled no. Blinking a few times, she waited for him to speak. Ahhh... so it is a love triangle... kind of. The chef thought to herself as she listened to Lucius's love troubles. Actually, my late husbands father had 4 wives, but its defiantly a culture thing...and usually the children resent it... Sayuri let out a nervous laugh as she scratched her cheek.

Well... If you have found the person that you truly love then you shouldn't feel down... I can understand why there is the problem... Does Silver know that you wish to make amends? Maybe write her a letter? If you would like I can talk with her? What does this other woman think? I assume she is the one with child since Silver told me she already had a son... Its a hard situation... If Silver is still mad I would give her time... but what does your child think? Does he know the situation?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Mood ➤: Romantic Hopeless l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 75%

Lucius looked at Sayuri, "Well...Yen Yen seems to be okay with it I mean she doesn't hate Silver but also wants to help her so I guess their neutral. My son, well he's the most difficult one in the bunch because if he knows about this he would either go 'meh' or burn the whole school to the ground...You see he has some...well...let's just say power has corrupted his mind so he's a bit cuckoo-cuckoo.~ So he currently doesn't know about the situation nor do I know when I'll get the balls to do it mainly over I don't know how his reaction will be." he explained that the main focus was the worry about his son he find out recently. He was happy that Ciri was easy to get through and seemed like their relationship is going at the right direction. He was so glad Nemesis wasn't so complicated since he isn't the father but yet is related to him and is the reason what he is today. He made a note to go find the assassination teacher speaking a fathers he mental rolled his eyes over the thought of Thanatos. He face palmed with the counter, "WHY IS LIFE COMPLICATED!?" he cried in irritation. "I wish I could just evolve to me true form,everything will be so much easier.~" he spoke his mind out accidentally then bit his tongue.

He suddenly looked at Sayuri solemnly with a blank stare, "...Do you think I should see a therapist?" he asked seriously, like he was losing his mind.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:50 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Oh! Miss Yennefer! You must be the man sh was so head over heels for! She came in to try to cook cupcakes for you~ Sayuri happily clapped her hands together and smiled. She was so dedicated! It was adorable! She was a little shocked that the teacher had gone after the headmaster, but seen as to how she was with child it must have gone well.

The chef listened to the mans problems. True..form..? Those words caught her attention, but she didn't dwell to long on it. Shaking hr head, the woman gave him a calm and kind smile. I don't you need a therapist. You just need to eat the things on your plate one at a time. If Yennefer and Silver seem ok with each other then at least you will have a successful blended family. Things wil take time however, everything does. It isn't best to keep thins from your children. Perhaps slowly easing him into the change once he has adjusted to his new life? I'm sure he is oing though things as well. Has he met Yennefer? Not as his new... and correct me if I am wrong, step mother, but just in general? Perhaps that is a good way to start. As for making amends start slow. Sayuri shifted her weight and nodded lightly. It may be hard but you are the father to your son and will be once more to a new baby. You dont want them to hate each other. I'm not saying push anyone, but take it slow~ Sayuri realized that she had been ranting. A littl embarrassed, she shook her head. Did any of that help?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:43 am

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 79%

Lucius listened to Sayuri advice on his predicament, well he can sense Skytherix is currently at P.E so he must have already encountered Yennefer even though Yen doesn't know how the boy looks like but he gave her a description. 'He looks to much like his mother.' he hasn't seen another student with white hair along with cyan eyes. Speaking of Sky, 'If it wasnt for Lucius...I would Kill all of you...quite slowly. This boy will be put in his place soon enough.' Lucius frowned at that statement and the boy would feel a burning sensation for a good one minute where he placed his mark. He can sometimes read the boy's mind but can't communicate telepathic unfortunately, that would be useful if the boy was in the exam room. 'Its not like I want to hurt him, but for me. It's called discipline!'

Lucius smiled at the chef and nodded her head, "Thank you for the advice miss. Are you sure you didn't specialise in physiology to." His children come first, he has to really bond and get to understand to fulfil those years he wasn't there for him. "What can I do to repay you." he thought to himself, he doesn't want leave the woman empty handed after the meal and advice she has given him. "A romantic getaway with David perhaps.~" he teased. "Your child likes pokemon right? I have an Eevee plushie she would like.~" he offered

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff