Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:48 am
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║Right. The group that has been committing murders and such “Tch. I could rid of those mindless dupes in no time at all, but my time is precious and I’m not about to waste it on a group that thinks a deity would even bat an eyelash their way,” Amara ran her fingers through one of her twintails, silver strands falling between each digit as she outstretched her arm. ‘However, I am in somewhat of a risky situation’ she brought her arm down to her side and a smile etched on her face as Hiyama accepted her offer. She pulled the bag away when his slender fingers slide out with a delicious looking kolach. In that quick moment, she felt as though she was being watched, but it didn’t last long so she shrugged it off. ‘Maybe they’ll be my dinner after this’ The woman’s expression changed into a solemn one as she remembered why she wanted Hiyama’s attention in the first place. “I actually have a question to ask you, if you don’t mind me,” Not that it mattered, she was going to ask him regardless. She dipped her hand into the bag and pulled out another treat, eyeing it before popping it into her mouth. She chewed on it slowly as she mentally gnawed the question in her mind. The woman savored the taste, this one had a strawberry center, she finally chewed it all up and swallowed her food so that she could continue. “Actually, make that two?” Amara gave him a sheepish smile as she lifted her left hand and wiggled her index and middle finger. “I need a solution to a colossal problem.” Her arm fell back down to her side once again as she brought the hand with the bag closer to her. She decided to change her first question, not certain if it was the right time. “Is there such spells that can help locate a specific person? Someone far?” Amara stared up at the elven man, her garnet colored eyes shining even in the night “All that I have looked up in the books that I could get my hands on here prove to be…well useless,” She turned her eyes away to gaze at the evening sky “I figured I’d ask people. After all, everyone knows a little bit of something,” her stare fell back to the man’s golden eyes “You’re actually my first person!” Her grin grew wider and she bowed in a playful manner “Sir Aeros, is there anything in your knowledge to help this poor damsel in distress?” she clasped her hands together, bag still in her grasp as she stared at him with hopeful eyes “You’re my only hope” she added dramatically.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Outside the Dragon Castle ||Currently With: Hiyama ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 12 Days

Avacnela

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Phelan carefully climbed down to join the others in the pit. He turned and nearly slipped on some of the slick sludge on the ground, clutching onto Horrin's shoulder, he managed to catch himself and give the warlock an embarrassed smile. Phelan quickly turned his attention to the snapping noise that came from Natrium stepping on a bone, followed by the closing of the way they had come. The sinking feeling that they no longer had the upper hand began to set in, this was confirmed as he slowly turned to face the dozens upon dozens of cultists that began to fill the room and advance towards the trio.

The cultist mentioned a name that Phelan believed he had heard before, some sort of goddess? 'Proserpina.. Proserpina? Why does that name sound so familiar?' He thought to himself while glancing in the direction of the door that Natrium pointed out in the plan she laid out for them. Phelan could only nervously nod in agreement, his left hand slowly, and shakily reaching for his grimoire at his side.

One of the cultists mentioned Horrin's name in full which caused Phelan to look at his friend in shock, exactly how did Horrin play into all of this? Somehow his father was also had ties to their goddess of worship?, could his family truly be the reason for all of this? Before Phelan could muster the courage to question anyone about this, the sluice on the other side of the room had fully opened with the groaning sound of rusted metal grinding loose from time spent not in use. Phelan squinted as he spotted the beginnings of what seemed to be the largest reptilian creature he had ever encountered, slithering it's way out of the darkness. Just before Phelan could realize this beast in all of it's entirety, Natrium commanded that the three of them close their eyes, knowing well enough what she meant by this, Phelan complied and shut his eyes as tightly as he could.

Phelan's heart began to race unlike it had ever done before, whatever plans of peacefully talking their way out of this situation had gone to hell, it was do or die from here on out. All he could see behind his eyes were the flickering lights of the flames that signified the summoning of four monstrous beings pulled from the Nether itself. He then heard Horrin speak to him directly, asking him to subdue the Basilisk however best he could. 'Truly? They expect me of all people to keep such a beast at bay? Damn it, Phelan! This is not the time to cower in fear. You wanted redemption, now fight for it!' Phelan unlatched his grimoire, and stretched out his left hand to meet it's open pages before him. "Arcane Eye, grant me sight beyond that of the naked eye." Phelan spoke these words low and with conviction. The hair on his forehead began to flutter outward, a glowing, purple symbol that resembled an eye appeared at the center. Eyes still shut, he could now see out from this third eye without being affected by the Basilisk's baneful stare.

The creature had semi-reeled back before lunging at the group. Out of panic and sheer reaction, Phelan shut his grimoire closed and met it with his other hand in a clap, causing a wave of arcane force to fan forward at the incoming beast. The wave connected at such speed that the Basilisk was forcibly bent back with slight whiplash, several of the cultists near it were also knocked off of their feet. Phelan took this time to start backing his way towards the direction of the door, glancing back every now and then to make sure he did not disrupt the demons and their onslaught.

Feeling? Determined
Where at? Sewers Of Maldria
Who with? Horrin, his summons, & Natrium
OOC: N/A

Quote:
Snowpaya
Quote:
xCyanRushx

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:28 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

From afar, Aliyah heard some form of discomfort, a distorted plea of intense pain. She averted her gaze from Jordon for only a moment and frantically began to scan the battle ground. Finally, her eyes landed on Milo. Eyes widen at the blood bath. "No!....." She breathed in horror. This was her fault, nothing was organized, their party separated, no plan, no Calvary to save them.....only death awaited them all. Her left hand covered her mouth to hide a shaken cry. How, how could this have happened!? She was beating herself over it, and without even realizing it, one of the clones had managed to sneak up behind her, and strike a devastating blow, just missing her spine. "Gaaaaah!" She cried out, and looked down at the sword that made it through her plated armor. In a fit of rage, she pulled the sword tout, and used it against the clone. Once she was alone with Jordon again, she coughed up blood, before looking to him. "Leave, return with the solders of dragon castle.....and don't look back....." Her words were heavy, her vision was beginning to blur just like her stance was beginning to fail her. Aliyah drew her right hand to her mouth, and used her thumb, and middle finger to blow out a loud whistle, just doing this was taking a lot of energy from her.

Low-and-behold, her trusted stead came running back. She quickly grabbed the reigns and looked to Jordon. "Save us......" And with that, she wiped away the blood from her mouth, wielded her weapon high, and charged into battle, to the direction of Milo. He needed help. As she drew closer, she felt the spells he had cast, as if it was his last goodbye. Feeling more rejuvenated than before, as though she could recast her spells again. Even if this isn't the case, she was willing to take the risk, even if it meant rendering her useless for a week, or a worst fate. Her job was the vice captain of the knight commander of Dragon Castle, her people comes first and foremost, she is a Paladin of Valor, of Honor! Getting closer to Milo she cried out her war cry to the clones that enveloped him. "Not today!!!" She cried out, and charged into the fray- knocking back some clones, enough to secure the sight of her fallen comrade. "Imbecile!" She called out to Milo, falling to her knees, as she looked upon his form. "....This will hurt....." She pulled out the weapons that impaled him so, and tossed them at the enemy to keep them at bay.

"The fault lies with me...Had I not.....Had I came with guards........Idiot!" She muttered out in frustration, looking upon his bloodied form, convinced he was dead. The enemy was slowly drawing in closer, like a pack of wolves homing in on their prey. There wasn't much she could do but......She looked to some of the shards of the clone that he had shattered earlier, and scooped up the lot. "God of Valor, might, and justice, grant thee divine blessing...........I beg of you!" Aliyah cried. The once ice now melted into her hands, she quickly took the cupped water into her mouth, and leaned over Milo. Forgive me.....And gently placed her lips on top of his, hoping he was still alive enough to take her blessing, and heal himself to full recovery.

User Image

Goruk Devon

Avacnela"[/quote]
[quote="Snowpaya

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:17 pm
xxxxxThe cultists scattered amidst the onslaught of the Nether Ravagers, heads falling left and right. They were, for the most part, unarmed, and they ran like sheep away from wolves. It seemed as if Horrin had the upper hand. No magic had even been cast on their part, and their numbers were dwindling rapidly. The problem lay in the cultist speaker. He maintained eye contact with the warlock, bloodshed all around him. "You want to know what your father did, boy?" he asked, grinning, following Horrin slowly toward the door. "Why we've bided our time, waiting for YOUR return?" His grin turned into a scowl, and as a Nether Ravager turned its attention towards him with its scythe, he snapped his fingers and summoned a skeleton warrior that blocked the scythe with a bone sword. While the Nether Ravager was able to quickly dispatch the skeleton, several more popped out around the demon like weeds, each armed with weapons and armor of bone and distorted metal. It seemed that, for each one killed, two more were summoned from a dark portal that the cultist speaker had left in his wake.
xxxxxThe cultist speaker summoned a ball of black flame in his right hand, tossing it at Horrin. "Your father was chosen! The goddess Proserpina singled him out to be her herald, to lead her armies and protect her name!" He raised his hands and summoned a torrential downpour of darkfire down at Horrin. "And he went and got mixed up with the clergy...with Telma!" He summoned more skeletons to protect himself from two more Nether Ravagers. "And you, YOU tore him away from our great cause! He refused to join us, refused Proserpina in her time of need against the Guardians! You...you did this! You brought ruin to us all!" He surrounded himself in dark magic, preparing another attack. "But we'll make things right. We'll offer your body to Proserpina, that she may live again! Come to me!" The cultist speaker charged at Horrin, screaming maniacally.
xxxxxMeanwhile, the Basilisk had been momentarily stunned by Phelan's attack, cultists knocked over from the blast. But the beast wasn't to be intimidated so easily. It shook its head, then slowly circled towards Phelan once again. It growled in anticipation, then lunged forward again.

xxxxxNatrium slipped between Phelan and the Basilisk, slamming her Darksteel Gauntlet on the cold floor. "Suits!" she shouted, her voice vibrant and strong. Four ephemeral clouds flashed into being around the two, collections of hundreds of thousands of similar shapes seen on playing cards. The pink hearts formed into the shape of a crystalline female Paladin with a halberd. The green clubs formed into the shape of a crystalline male Templar with a sword and shield. The blue spades formed into the shape of a crystalline male Spellcaster with a rod. The red diamonds formed into the shape of a crystalline male Bladecaster with a longsword. "Time to clean shop."
xxxxxThe Basilisk crashed hard against the Club's shield, forcing the crystalline summon back a few feet. The Heart swung her halberd upward into its neck, causing it to reel away. The Spellcaster stayed with Phelan, the tip of his rod changing forms between spear, axe, and rod as necessary to keep the cultists at bay with swift, sweeping attacks. The Bladecaster ran the length of the Basilisk, creating multiple copies of his sword and delivering innumerable strikes against its scaly hide. Confused by the swarm of attacks, the Basilisk circled around in an attempt to corner its attackers, but they easily hopped over its body to maintain a constant assault. Struggling to find a break in the tempo, the Basilisk noticed Phelan once more and dove for him, despite the Spellcaster's lightning spells to the face.
xxxxxNatrium ran around the pit, blasting cultists and skeletons in the face. She recognized the Nether Ravagers as Horrin's summons, so she did her best to open them up to assist Horrin in his battle against the cultist speaker. As she did so, she noticed that the peculiar cultist that the group had followed in the first place was making a calm but deliberate beeline in her direction. No one - not the Ravagers, the Suits, the skeletons, the other cultists, or the Basilisk -seemed to recognize his presence, and all attacks in his general direction just seemed to pass him by inches. Natrium convinced herself that it was just coincidence, then turned her attention to a particular cultist who was hiding in the background. He appeared to be controlling the Basilisk, or at least giving it orders - a Beastmaster. She slid under a cultist, sweeping his legs out from under him, then pounced on the Beastmaster and tackled him to the floor. She held him down and raised her Darksteel Gauntlet, and that's when she saw the peculiar cultist again. This time, however, he wasn't nearly as far away as Natrium had expected; in fact, he was standing right before her, a wavy dagger gripped tightly in his right hand. He leaned forward coolly, casually, and stabbed Natrium in the side. The blade easily passed through her body and was withdrawn just as quickly.
xxxxx"Urggh," Natrium gurgled, collapsing on the floor and gripping at her wound. The stained blade began to shine a bright black, casting an eerie negative coloring over all it touched.

xCyanRushx
MrSinister90

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:40 pm
        User Image

Mysterious Man
        (Temporary NPC)

”Very impressive…” The mysterious man commented, as the paladin woman was able to restore herself and rid herself of the corruption within her. He backed away from Jodan as Aliyah stood beside him, which would make his attack more difficult. The two clones beside him backed off as well. Of course someone would try to protect the boy! He felt a surge of heat to his left, turning to see Goruk shrouded in black blue flames. “Oh?” The dragonman did not seem very happy. In fact, it looked like he had lost himself to his own anger. The man let out a sigh. “What a nuisance.” He muttered, snapping his fingers. The two clones that were beside him moved towards Goruk, merging into each other to create a bigger entity. He also pooled some more of his magical energy into the already larger clone, increasing his size even more. The ice giant stepped forward, causing the ground to shake, as it brought its fist down upon Goruk as he was charging.

The ground shook again as the fist hit its target, smashing Goruk into the ground. While slow, the punches were heavy and powerful, the ice giant slamming its fists downward onto Goruk, the ground shaking with each blow, and the ground caving into a crater. Then finally, the giant’s right hand shifted shape into a large needle shape and thrust down, impaling through Goruk and into the ground. The black blue flames immediately went out. The mysterious man let out a laugh as the ice giant shattered into dust, having completed its task he has set for it. Plus he had used a lot of magic to create and control something that large, and he felt no more need to keep it around. “How pitiful! He lost himself in his own anger. And his death is what happened.” He shook his head. “Losing yourself to anger like that is quite dangerous.” He turned to Aliyah and Jodan. “That’s one down. Three more to go.” He spoke gleefully.

The clones that had rushed the group originally surrounded the templar, landing a few hits and being able to hold him down, inflicting some rather heavy damage to Milo. He had a few go towards Aliyah and Jodan, but then Milo had done something to cause all of the clones to turn their attention towards him, all striking him down more. The man growled, having not enough magic to stop the clones from aggroing the templar. He let out a sight. “No matter, that will be another one down soon.” He turned to Jodan and Aliyah, only to find the female rushing towards the templar, going over to aid the man. His eyes fell on Jodan as he took a few steps forward.

“Shame, they seem to take priority in protecting you boy, but it seems you’re left alone. Why don’t you be a good boy and let me kill you. I promise I will make i quick.” He spoke, reaching out to grab Jodan by the collar of his shirt, the ice sword in his other hand poised to strike.

Out of Cold: Last post for the Mysterious man.

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image

Jodan turned to Aliyah as she stopped beside him, having been able to get through some of the clones that were attacking the group, and making the mysterious man and the two clones with him to back off. “Uhhhhh.” He began after Aliyah asked him about sending for reinforcements. “B-But… I-I don’t have that kind of ability!” He answered finally, waving his hands. He glanced away. This battle was getting out of hand, and they were struggling. Jodan felt a wave of heat, and turned to see Goruk. Jodan froze at the sight of the man, bathed in the black blue flames that shrouded him. His eyes black as night with blue at the center. Goruk did not seem to be the same person. He began to shutter at the sight. He was terrified!

“G-Goruk…” He mouthed out. He could see the amount of energy Goruk was releasing with his Foresight magic still active. He couldn’t make a sound. Then he heard fingers snapping. He quickly looked over to the mysterious man, and noticed the two clones rushing towards Goruk. The two clones melded into each other and then grew in size, becoming a giant. “GORUK!” He shouted as he noticed the giant striking downward. Jodan swung his staff, firing off a single purple orb of energy, which expanded over Goruk, in hopes to protect him. But it wasn’t enough. The purple barrier shattered almost instantly, having not been able to charge enough energy to create a stronger barrier. Jodan froze, watching in horror as the gruesome scene unfolded before him, feeling the tremors beneath his feet. With one final strike, a piercing stab into the ground, the giant shattered.

Jodan fell to his knees. “N-no…” He could not detect Goruk’s magic at all. It was gone. Out like a flame. “G-“ He couldn’t even say it. Goruk was gone. And he had only just met the man. He could feel his heavy breathing, his body shaking. He sat there for a moments, until Aliyah snapped him out of it. His eyes fell upon the woman, who was begging for him to leave and get reinforcements. He was too numb to comprehend what she was even asking. It was then he noticed Milo was under attack. He began to feel the fear welling up inside him. He tried to calm his breathing, and figure out a plan when his mind finally processed Aliyah’s request. What can he do to save the other two? There’s no way he can leave them like this.

Then something came to him. Perhaps there was something he can do. He glanced over to the mysterious man, using his Foresight to scan his magic. The ice clones were linked to the man’s magic. If he can injure him enough, then maybe… Just maybe he can save the others. If he can injure the man, the clones would crumble away. But how can he hurt the man enough to do that? Then he had an idea. Though the thought of it terrified him. It would be a very risky move. But it was the only way he could effectively inflict a lot of damage. The orb end of his staff began to glow again, storing up energy. His body shook at the thought of going through with this.

Then he felt the mysterious man grasp his shirt collar, hoisting him up off his feet. The scan circles that hovered over his eyes vanished, seeing no need to keep his Foresight active. He already knew what he would need to do. His eyes fell upon the man’s face, meeting his eyes. He had trouble breathing, due to being held up by his shirt. His right hand gripped his staff firmly, as he released the energy into a single sphere. The red light shimmered as it slowly hovered between Jodan and the man, moving closer to the man’s face.The man eyed the red sphere for a moment, then his eyes went wide, having realized what it was. He had seen something like this before from earlier in the battle, when the group was fighting his ghosts. But the man wouldn’t be able to move away and defend against something this close.

BOOM!

The red sphere expanded, releasing the unstable energy stored within it into an explosive force with a quick flash of light. Both the mysterious man and Jodan were sent flying back on opposite ends of each other, both of them rolling along the ground. It hurt! It hurt so much! Much more than Jodan anticipated. He groaned in pain that spiked through his entire body, feeling like thousands of needles digging into his skin. He panted heavily, his eyes barely open. Through his blurred vision, he saw as the clones that surrounded Milo and Aliyah shattering, leaving his two allies safe from harm. His eyes slowly moved over to the newly form crater, made from the explosive energy he had sent out. He layed there, his body shivering. He coughed out some blood.

The mysterious man slowly began to stand up, coughing out blood as he did so. He was breathing heavily. As expected, a blast like that in such close range did quite a number on him. He felt incredibly weak, his magic nearly depleted. So much so that his clones had shattered. But he didn’t care. Hateful eyes fell upon the young blonde, who lay on the ground a few yards away. Slowly, step by bloody step, he moved towards Jodan. He didn’t care about the other two. His focus was on the boy. He wanted to kill him now. “Y-You damned brat!” He shouted, spitting out blood and saliva. “How dare you! Do this to me!” He growled. He continued his slow walk, an ice sword forming in his hand. The previous one had shattered in the explosion. “You will pay dearly for that. I will make sure of it…”

Jodan tried to move his body, to get up, but to no avail. He struggled to lift his body, his arms feeling rather weak. He was going to have to leave this man to Aliyah and Milo, if they are able to. If not, then he would hope that they would get away, and come back when they’ve recovered. But that would leave Jodan vulnerable.

My feelings: Hurt, terrified, exhausted
                                      My location: South of the White Hills
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon, Milo Nova, Aliyah Hearthorn and a mysterious man
                                      Current Weapon Form: Full Length / Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious: Autokill rights to whoever wants it, Snowpaya and MasamuneMaeda.

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm
An earthy crystal, shattered. A city, leveled. A group of elites standing before the world, killing it.

"THIS WORLD WILL BURN."

xxxxxMilo slowly returned to consciousness, his dream fading away, a soft pressure parting his lips, water entering his mouth. He gulped down the water without a second thought, struggling to move or to even open his eyes. As the water coursed through his broken body, the four Tracer Daggers still strapped to his legs autocast healing and regenerative spells, pulling his bones and muscles back into place. He slowly willed his eyes open to see that it was Aliyah that had granted him the boon, guiding the blessed water with a kiss. He lay there until the water was completely transferred, then flexed his fingers to assure himself that his arms were still attached.
xxxxxMilo broke the kiss so he could roll towards Aliyah and onto all fours. The action required a lot of effort, as he was still healing. "You saved me," he whispered. "I'll not forget this - where's Jodan?"
xxxxxBOOM!
xxxxxA loud explosion rocked the hills, as Jodan detonated a red sphere right between himself and the mysterious man. The two combatants flew away from each other into crumpled heaps, and the clones disintegrated around Milo and Aliyah. The mysterious man managed to stand up, despite his injuries, and Jodan remained downed. He staggered towards the Spellcaster, creating one more ice sword. He had practically no mana left. Everything was used up. Everything....
xxxxxThere were still two Tracer Daggers with Jodan.
xxxxx"Aliyah," Milo grunted, motioning with his head. "Jodan needs us. I can keep the man at bay for a little bit, but I can't move from here yet. You need to strike the final blow. Go!" He curved his heavy Darksteel Gauntlet as best he could towards Jodan, then redirected the mana that was healing him into a previously cast spell, one that would (hopefully) prevent the mysterious man from disappearing again. A bright blue halo of light appeared over the man as Milo attempted to use Oblivion Ring to halt his movement and abilities, the light attempting to enter every fiber of his being and hold him in place. He would only be able to hold him for so long, and hopefully Aliyah would be able to kill him within that time.

MasamuneMaeda
Avacnela

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 pm
        User Image

Horrin reached the door, noticing his Nether Ravagers doing their due diligence. One after another, bodies can be heard slamming and falling against the wet cement floor. As Horrin began to open the door, he heard the cries of the cultist speaker. His father? Chosen to be the herald of this creature? Horrin was utterly shocked taking in this revelation in regards to his father. He turned around to face the fool who continues to pester Horrin with his nonsense. He's feeling this sense of disgust and annoyance. The very sounds of his voice makes Horrin's stomach churn in a sickening manner. He steps towards him, not letting his words and statements get the better of him.

"You are nothing more than a child. You are dejected that my father boldly declined your silly offer and now you are taking it out upon me? How foolish. Your ignorance and petty desire for revenge will lead you to your demise!" Horrin stated, preparing to fire a bolt of fel energy from his staff, but he held himself back. The speaker sent a rain of black flames towards him. Quick to act, two Nether Ravagers quickly jumped to Horrin's defense. Using their bodies as shields, they hovered over him and used their backs to take the blunt of the barrage. The sounds of searing flesh and the impact of the fire slamming into the Nether Ravager's backs filled did not phase Horrin at all. This was their purpose. Their lives and existence belongs entirely for him. They served him well. Their bodies crumpled to the floor, and smoke began to emanate from their wounds. Shortly after they hit the ground, the Nether Ravagers could be seen fading from this realm. Their physical forms erupted into green flame and they were sent back to their home - The Netherworld.

Suddenly, through the aftermath and smoke, the speaker charged at Horrin. Caught off-guard, with no chance to defend himself, the cultist threw a black fireball at Horrin and nails him. The impact stunning him and causing serious burns on his face and hands. Seeing an opportunity to finish the fight, the cultist charges head first into the dazed warlock. Horrin and the cultist slammed into each other. The two of them sprawled on the ground for a bit, but the lack of physical strength within Horrin proved to be another exploitable weakness that led to his defeat. The speaker got on top of Horrin, completely subdued. The cultist pinned Horrin's hands against the ground with the cultist's grip held firmly on Horrin's wrist. Horrin could see the satisfaction within his face as he smiled in his prevalence over him. The sweat from the struggle drips from the cultist's face, and begins to trickle on Horrin's nose. His maniacally sharp eyes widening with the thought of finally slaying this person he despised so much. However, Horrin does not struggle nor does he seems faced in this situation. He actually begins laughing in his face and seems clearly assumed. "Y-you know... Your average warlock would be rather desperate in this situation... But as you very well know... I'm no ordinary warlock..." Horrin says with his grin still stretching wide. Suddenly, Horrin's cheeks begin to move in a suspicious manner. They begin to show signs of some sort of inhabitants with a lumps the size of rice seen moving towards his lips, then he begins to chew. After a few brief moments, the chewing ends, and Horrin spits in the eyes of the cultist. Surprised, the cultist flinches back and loosens his grip on Horrin's wrist, giving him ample time to break free. Horrin launches a brief kick upwards. Striking the lower abdomen of his attacker, causing him to lurch forward on his knees. Horrin stands, preparing to revel in the events that will transpire next. As the cultist begins to wipe his eyes with his hands, he begins to scream in pain. A sickening sizzle can be heard coming from the face of the cultist. Not only was his face affected, but his hands as well. Steam can be seen escaping his hands that attempted to remedy the wound he has sustained, but it was to no avail. To his pleasure, Horrin could see the suffering he has caused his unfortunate opponent. With his knees on the floor and his face buried deep within the cusp of his palms, Horrin lingers over his victim.

"Demons lurk within all of us. A metaphorical term for emotional or mental struggles. However, when it comes to me, it applies literally." Horrin states with a sickening grin of satisfaction on his face. He mockingly walks towards him and kneels beside the cultist and puts his arm around his shoulder. "Now, I know you might have trouble seeing this since your eyes are melting from your skull, but I'll make it quick." Horrin then hoisted up his left arm, rolling his sleeve back in the process, turning his arm over with the wrist pointing up. Then, Horrin wields his dagger from his right hand, holding it above his arm near the middle section. Without warning, Horrin stabbed his arm, and then quickly retracts his dagger back. Suddenly, from his wound, white tiny creatures can be seen scurrying within it. "See? These tiny little guys are parasites from the Netherworld. They are called Fel Leechers, and they have interesting properties. In exchange for my fel energy, they repair any serious bodily harm that may occur within myself by using their mucus. However, this mucus is highly acidic to those with no fel energy coursing through their beings. I guess... You're out of luck." He slowly stands up, simultaneously wiping off the saliva that was still dripping from his mouth with his robes, and begins laughing psychotically in triumph.

However, this laugh was shortly interrupted as he realizes that the encounter is far from over. There was still cultists and a basilisk roaming about. He scanned the area, and sees Natrium in conflict with another cultist. Briefly catching the moment where she gets swiftly stabbed. "NO!" Horrin blurted out. Then, as the blade retracts back to the cultist's side, he notices the brief discoloration in the surrounding atmosphere. Horrin's heart felt as if it fell into an abyss within his guts. He sighs heavily. "Are you serious?" He mutters to himself.

"RAVAGERS! ASSIST OUR FRIEND AND CLAIM THAT BLADE!!" Horrin shouts as he points towards Natrium's attacker. The remaining two Ravagers left then quickly appear to Natrium's side in mere moments, jumping up and attempting to strike down the cultist wielding the blade.

Mood: Worried
        My location: Maldria Sewers
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Nether Ravagers x2
        User Image
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

xCyanRushx

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama brought the kolach to his mouth and took a bite. Cherry flavored. He didn’t really care what flavor it was. He has enjoyed all sorts of fruits. The pastry was quite delicious. His eyes fell upon Amara when she mentioned wanting to ask him something. At first one question, and now two. His eye brow raised a bit as he awaited her question. He listened to her question as he finished the kolach, wiping his hands clean. His eye twitched in slight irritation when she spoke in that dramatic tone. Was that really necessary? She could have just asked him normally without any sort of silly tone.

“Well…” He began, clearing his throat. “There are a number of spells that you can use to locate someone. However, they do require having something that belonged to the person you are seeking, or something containing their DNA, such as hair or skin. There are also several chants you can recite to initiate the spell. One such spell would require the DNA piece and some fur from something like a wolf, and the spell would give you a strong sense of smell with the scent of the person you are seeking visible to you.” He glanced around the area, trying to determine if there was anyone else in the area. He couldn’t help but feel maybe there was someone else nearby, but he chose to ignore it. Whatever, or whoever it was, he was sure he could deal with it.

He turned back towards Amara, eyeing her for a moment. “So…” He spoke again, leaning in closer and speaking in a soft tone, enough to where she can hear him, while making sure that anyone who might be in the area wouldn’t be able to make out what he is whispering to Amara. “How many more days till you need to feed again?” He questioned. He was quite aware of this ‘curse’ that Amara had, and keeping it under control required her to consume souls. In fact, he first met the young girl was when she was in that demon form, going on a rampage. It took him quite a bit to subdue her, determining that the use of light magic would be effective against her demon state. However, to his regret, she had consumed some innocent souls, and reverted back to her normal self after the souls had satisfied her enough.

Normally, Hiyama would have had her locked up for causing so much trouble, but he chose not to, and instead to monitor her. Make sure that same incident wouldn’t happen again. He felt guilty having injured her in her demon form, unaware that it would injure her real body as well. It would also be hard to explain to the people of Maldria if she went on another rampage due to not having supplied herself with souls to sustain her.

“As you know.” He whispered to her again. “We do have prisoners who are on death row, and you may feed on their souls if you wish.” He moved back, standing up straight.

My feelings: SOmehwat concerned
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Outside
                                                      People I'm with: Amara Angelique
                                                      Out of Care:

“Aizula”

“MasamuneMaeda”

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

☽†☾

Ichka huffed and held her left arm tightly, "Tch...."Her hands and clothing covered in blood. "Idiots...." the young vampire winced as she eased the pressure on her arm. She had pulled out an arrow that had lodged itself into her arm earlier.Unfortunately for Ichka the wooden shaft of the arrow came out, but the sharp dagger stayed embedded in her limb. She backed up onto a tree and let her weight collapse onto it and slowly sliding down onto the soft dirt beneath her. I've lost them.... She pounded on the earth angrily with her good arm. How could I have been so foolish and not notice the other beings there?! Ichka angrily let her claws extend from her right hand and dug her nails into her wound wincing at the pain. She bit hard on her lower lip as blood now dripped from her mouth. After a few minutes she finally dug out the arrowhead that caused her so much discomfort. She threw the tip as hard as she could, ricocheting onto various object until it landed with a plop into a small body of water . Ichka started laughing. "Morons...." She stood up and walked towards a nearby stream rinsing the blood off her body. She had to commend the humans for catching her off guard, but her meal was worth it. Delicious, nutritious and young. The humans had followed her for quite a while. It seems it was the father, brother an elf slave and other close relatives of her meal that wanted revenge on her for feasting on their loved one. "Of course....the Elf...." she mumbled to herself. That is why they caught me of guard... and i was weakened... She shook her head and focused on what was in front of her. "Actually....Where am i...?" Her bright gold cat like eyes began to inspect her surroundings. She inhaled and could smell the sweet scent of fresh bread. There should be a town or market or something nearby.... Ichka looked at the scarlet stream run down hill. Always follow a river to civilization i suppose.

It didn't take long before a huge castle came into view. Hm....Oh...I know this place....It's been a while... She made her way into the castle walls and followed the amazing aroma of the newly baked fresh bread. Her mouth watering. She didn't need human food, after all she had also JUST fed, but her desires for pastries were too much for her sometimes. Her sweet tooth begged to be pleasured. As she walked inside the bakery she noticed a line. Well that wont do.... she thought as she pushed her way to the front.

Location, Location, Location: Outskirts of the Castle; Bakery
Who I'm annoying: Myself
How I'm feeling: In pain, Angry
OCC:
☽†☾

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 pm
        User Image

Gurkiran was roaming the glorious halls of Dragon Castle. Never has he entered a place with such impressive design and to this magnitude. The halls were filled to the absolute maximum with various adventurers seeking an opportunity to gain some notoriety and fame from their duties. Seeing this, Gurkiran obviously looked out of his element. He felt lost and foreign walking through this castle, but that did not phase him. Gurkiran was here in the name of his people, and he was not going to let something minuscule as stage-freight get the best of him. He was too prideful and proud to be hindered by such petty emotions. However, this pride began to prove rather troublesome for Gurkiran, as it always has throughout his entire life. He never asked for help or directions, so that's why he landed himself within this predicament. He realized this, but still, he proves to be ignorant. Help is for the weak, and being weak is not something Gurkiran is.

Continuing to wander aimlessly within the Castle, he suddenly was hit by this sweet and alluring aroma of pastries. "Uggghh, sweets. How revolting..." He thought to himself. Despite his distaste for such treats, the smell of the freshly baked goods made Gurkiran's stomach growl in desire for food. He has not ate in hours, and he was beginning to suffer the repercussions of not feeding himself. "Fine, have it your way. I'll poison myself just for this one moment I suppose. Better than starving." He says within himself, not privy to the idea, but eating 'trash' was a much better alternative than having his body suffer from hunger.

He began to walk in, when he suddenly sees a woman blatantly and without concern, pushing her way to the front. This made Gurkiran quite upset, as he heavily dislikes individuals who think they are above other people. So, Gurkiran immediately walks up to the woman with no hesitation. He was prepared for a conflict. "Excuse me, but I would urge you to wait yo-' Gurkiran was interrupted by a shocking revelation. He could not sense this woman's aura. This caused him great concern as this was a signal of a being that is not of natural origin. He catches himself, and proceeds to continue with what he was saying. "I'm sorry. I got distracted, but can you please wait like all these other people? What gives you the right?" He exclaims as he anticipates her response.

ezmii11-1

Mood: Irritated
        My location: Outskirts of the Castle; Bakery
        People I'm with: Ichka VanLunar
        Aura Level: Calm

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:57 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

☽†☾

The young vampire had made her way to the front of the line. She had shoved and knocked people over to make it to where she wanted to be. Now in front of her was a glass showcasing the yummy deserts. Her eyes gleamed brightly looking at all the choices she had. There was no way she could only pick one. She studied them hard trying to figure out which would be hers for the taking when a young man came up to her. "Hm?" She turned to look back at him and eyed him up and down, then smirked. "Wait? No thank you." She then made a gesture as to shoo him away. "How about you mind your own damn business and get in line with those other people." She smiled sweetly at him before returning her attention back to the pastries. She decided to keep a close eye on the male just in case he tried to pull something. Her golden eyes looked up at the person on the other side of the counter. "We can make this easy. You give me what I want and you get to go about your day like if nothing ever happened as you continue to serve your wonderful customers that let me pass through." Her smile charming and innocent. "If you decide to refuse....well.... you'll be sorry" She then pointed down at the glass. "May you package those three in the front, please and thank you."

Location, Location, Location: Bakery
Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran
How I'm feeling: Slight pain, Mood is now Delighted mmmmm
OCC:
☽†☾

xCyanRushx

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:18 pm
        User Image

Gurkiran was shocked in anger by the woman's actions. Not only did she disregard Gurkiran, but also began to subtlety threaten the clerk with no concern for their well-being. Shooing him away like he was some sort of primal animal and not a fellow being of this world. This ignited a deep anger within Gurkiran, and he could feel the warmth of his blood flowing throughout his body, along with his aura cloaking his essence. His hands abruptly curled into fists and his eyes began to beam with annoyance towards this woman. "What kind of person does this girl think she is? He thought to himself, enraged by her treatment towards others.

It was apparent, a conflict was going to occur, and Gurkiran does not want innocent bystanders to be harmed or getting involved in the forthcoming events. So, in act of preventing any one getting hurt, he yelled, "EVERYONE GET OUT!" His voice boomed throughout the room and echoed into the neighboring hallways and rooms. The intensity of the outburst could be felt as it reverberated to those nearby, even surprising Gurkiran with how piercing the yell felt. With this action, his aura began to emanate with his emotion. People around him could sense his anger, frustration, and displeasure. So, slowly but surely, people began to comply and slowly walk out of the room, as they gave Gurkiran concerning looks at the exited. The clerk was hesitant at first, for the statement given from Ichka strikes fear into their heart, but realizing the intensity of the situation, put their faith into leaving as well. Nodding at Gurkiran as they left.

Gurkiran assumed that his aura could not be felt from the woman, as he could not sense hers neither. This was not a heavy concern with Gurkiran though. He felt that his seriousness and anger was apparent by the mere body language and his outburst from moments ago. He began slowly pacing towards the woman, until he was mere inches away from her. His gaze showing no signs of movement, seemingly trying to pierce through the woman's eyes. The situation was grave, and it could be seen through his emerald-colored eyes.

"I do not know who or what you are, but I highly suggest you stop this nonsense! Stop treating as if you were some sort of goddess and these people are beneath you! Despite that, in an act of somewhat having some decency towards you; I did not want to reveal your true identity in front of those people. You are not human are you? I cannot sense any life flowing through your body. Perhaps maybe that's why your actions are not that of a regular human woman and that of some sort of evil creature. What is your purpose for acting that way, especially in a place like this!? Surely you came here for a reason? There are a lot of people here. Maybe they are your next targets?" Gurkiran exclaimed.

ezmii11-1

Mood: Displeased
        My location: Outskirts of the Castle; Bakery
        People I'm with: Ichka VanLunar
        Aura Level: Flared

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:41 am
User Image

User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Before Serban even asked if she knew any spells that would heal her wound, Lumis saw the damage and her free hand was on the bag that held all her potions “I have something better!” her fingers had barely touched the bottle when the sound of the wyvern’s flapping wings grew closer to them. It had decided to chase them down. Lumis continued to hold the shield around them as she pulled a small flask about the size of her hand filled with a liquid that was silver with a light touch of green. Upon opening the bottle the scent of mint rushed out into the air around them. Normally Lumis would pour the liquid onto a rag, but she felt she had not time for that. “Sorry about this!” While Serban was pulling apart her horse, Lumis carefully leaned to the side and poured out the entire bottle over the woman’s scorched leg. The cooled contents slowly oozed out and ran down her skin. Only a little needed to get on her wound for it to work, but the more the merrier. Sitting back up, her eyes were quick to notice the weapon and the headless horse.

Nervous, Lumis took the bow in her hand “Umm,” This sure wasn’t the only time she has held a bow, but to shoot one was a different thing. “L-Listen Serban. I don’t think this is-“ The woman stopped as the beasts roar rung her ears once again. Annoyance was apparent in her kind features. “Let me help. Perhaps I can confuse the creature,” her tone was calm as she placed the weapon in between them and pulled a pen from within her sleeve. Quickly, she scribbled a few things before she began to speak “Soaring through the endless night, a being, no, a monster made its way to the commotion. Its pale white scales shinning beautifully in the moonlight, along with the golden thorns that decorated its back and claws. Coming closer, it circled around the wyvern, giving out a growl that put the Khezu’s to shame,” As Lumis spoke the words that she had scribbled on her book, they came to life. A vast winged creature came from a shimmering light in the sky and it was circling the Khezu. Lumis was aware that Khezus’ sight wasn’t exactly its number one thing, but she was hoping that it would still trick it. If not seeing it then perhaps hearing it. The new wyvern that came into battle let out yet another threatening roar. The noise did manage to steer away the Khezu’s attention from the women.

It was difficult to keep a precise focus on the hologram and at shooting the arrow. As Lumis pulled the string back the first time and let it go, the arrow didn’t go very far, the second try hit closer, the third try missed it completely and so did the fourth. The fifth was her testing her first four shots and with it she managed to graze one of its wings. Her fingers gently slid along the crystal, hoping for it to give her luck, generating another arrow as she pulled the string back. The woman was waiting for the perfect opportunity and it wasn’t long before it presented itself. As the Khezu stretched its neck out to attack the fake being Lumis conjured, the healer took her shot. It cut through the air and impaled itself on the monster’s neck.

𝕸ake the clock reverse, save what has been lost. 𝕭ring back what once was mine

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With:Serban ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: On

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Snowpaya

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:44 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

☽†☾

Ichka hummed as she watched the clerk begin to box her goodies. Her eyes wide like a child getting a new toy. Soon those tasty treats would be hers to indulge herself in. Her happy thoughts and excitement quickly disappeared as she cringed at the loud booming voice that was obviously upset. She watched as the nervous clerk drop her perfectly made cake onto the ground. She sighed deeply as she turned to see everyone begin to exit the bakery."Great" She mumbled as she rolled her eyes before turning her attention to the culprit. "Ugh, Kid...Couldn't you have just gotten lost?" Ichka slumped onto the glass as she eyed the male while crossing her arms beneath her chest. Her eye brows arched as he got near her. She straightened her posture a bit more just in case she needed to take action. "Decency....towards me? HA!" Ichka now had her hands on her hips. "If you had ANY decency for me you would have let me walk away with my damn deserts!" She huffed. "Look, to be honest, I really don't care if they know what I am or not. They OBVIOUSLY knew I wasn't human, due to the fact that no one dared to stop me....with the exception of ONE imbecile." She smiled "I'm sure you can guess who that is." A small chuckle escaped the vampire, "Now as for my target....the only target I had...were those three peices of cake you just ruined. . ." She looked over from behind the counter her lip in a tight pout as she shook her head over the cake on the floor. "Now, Genius... " Her golden cat like eyes now were piercing into the dark male's aqua looking eyes. "Sure....I might have cut the line and ordered cake, which by the way, I was going to pay for....I simply did not want to have a scene...one such as the one you JUST made, while YOU, scared the Holy Hell out of every customer and even kicked the poor workers out. What does that say about you, hm hot head?" She extended her hand and ruffled his hair much to his displeasure she was sure. "I ought to think you should stop trying to play a hero... it doesn't suit you" She booped his nose slightly with her finger before turning away and taking one of the cakes that had made it into their box. "Now...are we done here...or do you still have more time of mine to waste?" She asked as she scraped off a bit of frosting off of her little treasure she was holding and licked it.

In all honesty the vampire did not want any physical altercation. It hadn't been long since she fed and usually she would be seething with confidence, but it seemed when the arrow pierced it came with some sort of effect that took a toll on her physical health and cancelled her usual increase in power. She honestly hoped the impulsive being would chill and let her leave, although something in her being told her that was far from what was going to happen.

Location, Location, Location: Bakery
Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran
How I'm feeling: Irritated, Attempting to discredit and belittle my nuesaince.
OCC:
☽†☾

xCyanRushx

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items