Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd

"Better," she said, smiling softly at him. "You know Bonita. A silly heart attack isn't going to slow her down. She insisted you come by tomorrow for drink, as a way to thank you for forcing her back to her homeland."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"I don't think anything's going to stop that woman." Alcott shuddered and slowly sat up, resting against the wall. "Yeah, we can have dinner with her and her family tomorrow." he agreed and glanced towards a corner of the room, lost in thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Laying down on what was now her side of the bed, Michaela studied him silently for a moment, then chuckled. "What on Earth are you thinking about, Northwind?" she asked, smiling at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

"That's for me to know and you to find out." he said then quickly jumped off the bed, landing on his feet. "Now come on. Get into your best dress, we're eating out tonight." he said as he searched for a good shirt.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 am
Awesome nerd

With a small laugh, the woman stood, her hands landing on her hips. "Alright then, I suppose I have no choice." Michaela grabbed three bags and ducked into the dressing room, pulling out the garments with ease of movements. "Darling, does it matter how short it is?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Mayah Playah

There was a pause. "School rules." he said from across the room. "No going above the knees."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Awesome nerd

"School rules? Where are we going?" she asked, walking out in a pretty red strapless dress that reached her knees. A black lace sash was tied around her just below her bust, and on her feet were that simple black high heels that he had bought her just a month ago while they were at a business meeting. The dress itself flared out, showing off her figure, and making her look curvier than she was. Her long dark hair was tied up in a complex half-updo, with tiny tendrils framing her face. Turning to him, she clasped her hands behind her back and beamed at him. "Well? Will this do?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah
Yeah, es fine

Alcott stepped out into view, wearing a suit and, by the looks of his disgruntled facial expression, still wasn't accustomed to wearing fine clothing. "Yeah, yeah, it's fine." he said, though the spark in his eyes when she saw here told her all she needed. "Now help me with this." he said while trying to correctly tie his bow tie.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

With a laugh, she walked over, her hand immediately setting to work on his tie. "Two years, and you still can't tie this thing. Do you ever listen when I tell you how?" asked the woman, her heels making her come up to his nose. She looked up at him once the bow tie was securely tied, and smiled softly, her hands smoothing the front of his jacket. "There, perfect. You look so handsome, Alcott." Not daring to kiss him and get her red lipstick on him, Michaela reluctantly pulled herself away from him and picked up a lacy black shawl, settling it over her shoulders and picking up a small red purse. "Alright, I'm bringing a tiny first aid kit, a tiny sewing kit, just in case there's a repeat of last spring's Grand Ball fiasco, and those foldable ballet flats you make me carry when we go to your friend's club downtown. No room for make up, but I'm sure I'll be okay. Am I missing anything?" Gazing at him from the other end of the room, the incredible love in her eyes directed only at him, Michaela smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"You should know by now how much I hate wearing this crap." he grumbled while making sure his wallet and the hotel key were in his pocket. After confirming it he wandered towards the door, rolling his eyes at the list Michaela made of her things in her purse. Women and their purses. "Just bring your phone, if you brought it." he muttered while opening the door. "Now come on before we're late."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Laughing, she strode to the door and stepped through, waiting in the hall. "I'm guessing we're taking a car?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

"Like I'd got flying again." he muttered and grimaced as his aching muscles protested the very thought. No doubt he'd be sore all day tomorrow. It'd probably be a few days before he could fly them back. Catching her expression, he sighed, "I'll go easy on the pedal, I promise."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

"Please do. I really don't want to get dizzy before I start drinking," she joked, taking his arm. "Now, let's go, Charming. I'm getting antsy!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

It had taken about thirty minutes due to traffic, but the two had finally reached their destination, and that was a five star restaurant. Mi Amor, was the name, and it was written in gold swirls, surrounded by grapevines. Not Alcott's taste, but he knew how much these things meant to Michaela.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:55 am
Awesome nerd

Michaela gasped, her eyes growing wide as she stepped out of the car with the help of a handsome young valet. "Oh my God, Alcott. It's so beautiful!" she breathed, turning to him and setting her hand on his arm. "What's wrong? I'd everything alright? I mean, you wouldn't take me to one of these places without something big happening that you need to break to me."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff