Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm
Mayah Playah

He contemplated answering and even opened his mouth to speak, but at the last second he had a change of heart and shook his head. "You'll find out." was his only talk on the matter and led her inside. A reserved table near a window overlooking the city awaited them. Alcott walked over and held out the chair for Michaela to sit in, a solemn look on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm
Awesome nerd

She sat, looking out to view the city. "Oh my...this is such a beautiful spot. Alcott, this is remarkable!" Michaela looked up at him with a smile, one that immediately disappeared at the look on his face. "Alcott...what's wrong?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott sat with his chin resting at the palm of his hand and his gaze at the window. He flickered his eyes at her then back to the window. "Order whatever you want." he said, choosing not to answer her. It took a great deal not to smirk at her, even if it would be a nervous one. He liked seeing her worry like this. Knowing her, she was probably panicking and thinking the end of the world was coming.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"Fillet mignon with a side of fresh potatoes and parsley and a bowl of crab geresé," she said, handing the menu to a waiter who nodded and blinked. "Oh, and wine...lots of wine."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott just stared at his menu with slight confusion. Two years and he still couldn't understand what any of these things meant. It was an entirely different language to him. So, to keep the waiter from getting annoyed, he just pointed at a random dish, which happened to be chicken cordon bleu, and watched the man leave.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Once he was gone, she turned back to him and raised an eyebrow. "You're starting to terrify me, Alcott. What on Earth are you up to?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

He looked at her, unamused. "How was your day?" he asked, avoiding her question.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:11 pm
Awesome nerd

With a sigh, she set a hand on her temple and finally have up. "It wasn't too bad. I got to visit Bonita's family, meet a bunch of people who can't speak English, shop at these insanely expensive stores. The only thing that could have made it better is you being there with me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"Shopping for dresses, my favorite." Alcott said dryly and looked back to the city just as their food arrived.
The dinner was long and silent. All conversation directed to the half-breed was quickly stopped by his short replies or subject changes. He barely looked at Michaela, he didn't even touch his food, he just poked at it with his fork.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela finished her food in silence, and started twiddling her thumbs as the waiter took away the plates. It took a couple minutes, but she finally looked up at him and sighed. "Alcott...if this is about something I did...then I'm sorry...but please tell me what happened. I can't stand not knowing what's going on anymore."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

He gazed at her for a second then looked at the ticket placed on the table. "Hang on." he said and dug into his pocket for his wallet. His wallet was big whereas his pockets were somewhat small, it took a few tugs to get it out, and even then the wallet would not leave without a fight. It took a hostage with it, a small item that made Alcott's eyes widen in horror. He instantly dropped his wallet and tried to catch the item, but the item was devious and only hopped from hand to hand. He practically crawled on the table to catch it, but even then it was no use. "s**t!" he hissed under his breath as the small black box landed on the ground right beside Michaela.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Tilting her head, Michaela reached down and picked up the box, brushing off a speck of dust from the ground. "Hmm, what's this?" she mumbled, turning it around as she searched for a way to open it. When she finally found it, Michaela pulled up the top slowly, almost frightened of what she would find. 

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah
To lazy to find a pic. Use your imagination.

Alcott stayed halfway on the table, petrified. He watched helplessly as she opened the box and stared at the diamond-studded ring inside it. "I was-" He coughed to toughen his voice up again. "I was, uh, hoping to make this go smoothly."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"This...is a ring," she sputtered after finally finding her voice. "Oh my God...it's a ring...oh God..." Her eyes shot to him, wide with confusion and shock. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:54 pm
Mayah Playah

The plates clanked as the man on the table got off and out of his chair. With a sigh he dusted himself off and crouched down until he was on one knee. "This wasn't how I hoped, but it'll do." he grunted, taking the box from her hand and facing it to her correctly. "So what do you say? Will you marry me?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff