Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unreal Gaming and Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for gaming, music, manga, and anime. 

Tags: Gaming, Music, Manga, Anime, Unreal 

Reply Unreal Gaming and Music Guild Main Hall
What to do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vincent_enigma13
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:59 am
hey guys i mighg be gone a few days MS is getting ready For Gustav and Hannah cause Gustav is Feeding Hannah and Gustav is a Cat 4 could be Cat 5 by tonight and headed this waywill make landfall mondaynight tuesday morning So see you all in a few days  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:36 am
vincent_enigma13
hey guys i mighg be gone a few days MS is getting ready For Gustav and Hannah cause Gustav is Feeding Hannah and Gustav is a Cat 4 could be Cat 5 by tonight and headed this waywill make landfall mondaynight tuesday morning So see you all in a few days

Same here so if gone dont worry me and Vincent will be ok , and online in maybe a week or so , be safe be careful and bye!!!!!  

kat_angel_1083

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:30 am
kat_angel_1083
vincent_enigma13

Same here so if gone dont worry me and Vincent will be ok , and online in maybe a week or so , be safe be careful and bye!!!!!

Wolf, H3xx, and myself are also included in this, but I don't think we're going to get much of Gustav, maybe the outer bands from it. It wont be another Katrina since the eye of Katrina hit us directly. This one shouldn't. (Just my luck, now it will)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 am
Ok, we survived. At least Wolf, Vince and Myself did. Mostly rain where I was, at work. Yes, I braved the Hurricane to go to work, I'm stupid, I know. But at least I get paid for stupidity.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 pm
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in a week but my home lost internet connection (dad said it isn't the router so we have no idea whats up). We can't get it fixed untill my mum comes home from Canada tomorow, but i'm going to Kos for a week on saturday morning.

So I won't be on for another week and a bit. Glad to hear everyone's alright after the hurricanes.

Speak soon, I'm off for a tan...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 pm
Just to let people know, we can't let Alastor's puzzle thread die. Please go and check it out. I posted a new puzzle there today.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 pm
It's been going for over a year and it needs to be going this time next year so we can have a 2 year anniversary party, woot!

Tis a good thread smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:11 pm
For those who have not been to the puzzle thread, it should be at this link. I think most of the members (at lest a lot of the original members) came from there.

(walks away and prays the link works)  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm
O.o I fail at that game somethin fierce. lol. I'm not really too great with actors, or movies. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:26 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
O.o I fail at that game somethin fierce. lol. I'm not really too great with actors, or movies. sweatdrop

Even though I make some of the puzzles, I fail a lot as well. That's why they invented IMDB.com. It tells you everything you need for the research of the puzzle thread. Even through all this, we useally use big name star (or big reconisable shows as clues) to make it easier.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:20 pm
I LOVE YOUR GUYS GET UP!!!!

VERY GROOVY.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:21 pm
Ok people. We need to start posting a bit more often. Please don't let either the guild or the puzzle thread.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

Unreal Gaming and Music Guild Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas