Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Adventures: Zeni [Tournament postponed until fall!]

Back to Guilds

This guild is unlike any other and will work to give you an entirely new Pokemon expereince 

Tags: pokemon, diamon and pearl, heart gold, soul silver, platinum 

Reply OCC Chat and Announcements
Welcome to Zeni (All New Members Read!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Ed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 pm
Welcome to Zeni

User Image

Professor Ed
I am Professor Ed, the head pokemon professor in all of Zeni. I am the most knowledgeable pokemon researcher in the region. I can help you with everything from breeding to battling. I was a top pokemon trainer when I was younger, and now I spend my time helping new trainers on their pokemon journey. I am here to help answer all of your questions and help prepare you for your quest in Zeni. Please feel free to ask me anything.

User Image

Welcome to our guild! Here you can role play, make friends, find battles, find trades, discuss pokemon, discuss life, and play in our wifi pokemon league. We take pride in our guild and we expect our member to as well. We will constantly be working on updates and changing our layout to meet member demands. We are always looking for new moderators and members of our pokemon league so feel free to voice your opinion. We hope you can enjoy our guild and help us keep going.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm
Rules and Regulations

Professor Ed

Here in Zeni we are a community. We help each other accomplish our goals and through communication and with interaction we learn. We expect all challengers in our pokemon league to follow these guidelines as well.

First thing is first. You need to read our Basic Rules.
If you are going to role play read our Role Play Rules
If you are entering our Wifi League read our Wifi League Rules

It's very important that you know them all, we do not wish to give out punishment. We want to keep a community where people can get along and work together. We want you all to be kind and respectful to each other and keep an open mind when talking about everything.

Now we expect our members to post in the correct location. I do not want people posting about the game in the wifi battling subforum. They do not belong together. They are different!

Banned List:

Banned Pokemon List
The following Pokemon are 100% Banned in this guild no questions asked.

Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia,Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys (All Forms), Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (Both Forms), Cresselia, Darkrai, Phione, Manaphy, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin (Both Forms), and Arceus (Wobbuffet and Wynaut if you are taking part in the WIFI League)  

Professor Ed
Crew

Professor Ed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:55 pm
Bios, Role Play, and the Pokemon League

Professor Ed

Well Zeni is a large place and it will take a long time for you to travel across. During your travels I hope that you can come across many new pokemon and make many new friends. I hope the battles you face are meaningful and that you can learn from your mistakes. I hope our gym leaders can teach you valuable lessons as I hand picked each of them. It is my wish that you gain much from your time here.

Zeni's new pokemon league is fully functional with eight gyms. Our gym leaders can face you on one of two paths. You can fight us in a role playing battle or fight us via wifi with your nintendo DS. Read up on which of the three choices you want to follow. You can read up on the Wifi League Rules or Role Play Rules

When you are role playing please try to keep up with whats going on in the story. Please do not just show up at random places at random times. Actually travel. Please make pokemon appearances relevant. For instance no Dragonite at Lemonville. It does not belong there. NO GODMODING! It makes the role play not fun.

No Action Reply in the WIFI League as it is quite unfair to our gym leaders as well to the other trainers.

Bios (Role Play and Wifi League)
Bios (Wfi League Only)
Bios (Role Play Only)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 pm
Guild Features

Professor Ed
Zeni is a unique region in that it is one of the last regions to get its own pokemon league. Its gym leaders live hard lives as the environment is dangerous. Zeni is the only region without legendary pokemon in it as many think it is too cold or was too cold when most legendary pokemon settled in the world. Zeni is the only region to have been settled only in the past hundred years, though there signs of prior civilizations. In short, Zeni is different and its uniqueness should be respected.

Our guild is unique in that we try to combine both wifi and role play. We will have events that will combine both. It is our goal to be as close to as possible to a pokemon mmorpg. We also try to give back to our community through prizes and games. We do collect donations which is another semi unique thing to a pokemon guild. We also have a trainer spotlight where we announce one of our top role play only, wifi only or wifi/role play trainers and reward them with gifts. We also run a lotto game where our members have a chance to win big. We also have avatar and art contests. With all these features there is just so much to do. Links will updated often as not all features are active at all times.

Links:
Zeni Pokedex
Guild Donation Threads
Guild Lotto
Trainer Spotlight
Pokemon of The Week  

Professor Ed
Crew

Professor Ed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 pm
Moderators

Professor Ed- Guild Account for funds and threads

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admins

Iamjustice- Guild Organization and Role Play Moderation

tanamon_forever- Events and Contests

Renyoke- Advertising and Recruitment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderators

Zamaku- News and Updates

SakuraMota- Head Gym Leader

Trainer_Rosen- Pokemon of the Week

An Elegant Demise- Wifi battles and trade regulations

pyrodragon518- Thread Moderation/ Role Play Moderation

Captain Notorious- Thread Moderation/ Role Play Moderation

Nitrox Dragon- Thread Moderation/ Role Play Moderation  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 pm
Other Info

This guild has many banners which you can check out

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=72703][IMG]http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/ZeniBanners/801767t2r.gif[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates

SakuraMota's HeartGold/SoulSilver thread:

User Image

Renokye's Thread: The PokeCenter
(Renokye here. The picture in the first post of my thread is too big to be a banner. I don't know how to make a proper banner.)

The Thunderdome:
User Image

If you would like to be an affiliates then please mail Professor Ed and have a guild banner ready to exchange. We'll put yours up if you do the same for us.  

Professor Ed
Crew

OCC Chat and Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces