Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
The 4 or 5 Riders & the Apocolytes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuality

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm
So clubs are pretty awesome right? Who wouldn't want to join, like, all of them and become super popular?! Extra-curricular activities, rah rah rah!

However, in case you are:
a) Socially inept
b) Have a hate on for the world
or
c) Just don't give a damn,

then welcome to.... *drumroll*

The Breakfast Club!

...I mean...

The 4 or 5 Riders & the Apocolytes
Or Horsemen & The Apocolytes, or something completely different, name is totally not decided yet.

But what does it all mean, Basil?
Nata articulates the role of this club best:
Nata
The club you join when you fn hate clubs but have to be in them

So it's a club... that isn't really a club. I mean, its members still have to get together for a couple hours after school and sometimes they might have to throw together a bake stale (like a bake sale, but everything is stale and appropriate for Halloween Town... No bright rainbow cupcakes here!) to make it look like they are doing something but it is more or less just "do whatever you feel like because none of us really want to be here and we don't really like each other but we all really hate this stinkin' having to join clubs idea'. It is kind of Fight Club-esque as in you do not talk about the club. Or at least, not what the club is really about. Besides, the bigger the club gets, the harder it will be to keep up the charade.

So if you are interested in joining, sweet! All you need is a healthy, lazy attitude or a hatred for all monstrosity (hehe, like humanity, but monsters, get it? Hurrhurr) and you'll fit right in. Don't forget to bring your GameCreatures & iScares to keep yourself busy. Man, maybe with the bogus name that sounds like a bad 80s band and their groupies, we might even pretend to start a band. Keyword being pretend; we don't exert effort in this club, too much work.

And the most important rule?

If you see an authority figure, LOOK BUSY.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm
Club Leaders:

War - Nukpana (x_Nata_x)
Death - Efflo (samuality)
Conquest - Altair (Leikkun)
Famine - COULD BE YOU OMGGG :D
Pestilence - COULD BE YOU OMGGG :D

Apocolytes aka MEMBERS:
-Val
-Onibi
-Tristan
-Braum
-Tybalt

COULD BE YOU OMGGG :D

Also for members, we're thinking... MATCHING JACKETS. LIKE THE T-BIRDS OR PINK LADIES. FTW!

Update: I am not sure what to do about leaders since more than one person wants things UMMM We can either do first come first serve, or a vote or just abolish leaders altogether kind of just have people be members of certain factions (i.e. the 4 horseman categories or the apocolytes for less hardcore members) I DO NOT KNOW, POST SUGGESTIONS  

Samuality

Valandal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:23 pm
oh man, put Valentino down as pestilence, clubs keep on eating up his valuable experimenting time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:36 pm
aka the-not-quite-go-home-club
Onibi is so there, sign him up~  

Revien

Shy Lover

x___Doctor Ruri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 pm
DUDE.
Braum = Famine. Just sayin. o 3o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:07 pm
Shehk wonders how many 'lazy' clubs her stalkerboyfriend is going to end up joining in the end.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

surreality

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 am
COULD TRISTAN PLEASE BE IN ON THIS. biggrin

He could totes be pestilence. I'm sure his smoke tendrils make people sick. CX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 am
Nuk would like to inform Shehk that he is NOT lazy, and HA she just called him her boyfriend, it's official ;3

ALSO, some of the more hardcore members, please feel free to treat the Apocalytes as kind of a gang. You're also free to associate yourself with whichever one of the four or five you relate to most, and will probably have that emblem (or them all, I'll try to get an image down of what I mean) on the back of your leather jacket ;3

... All I can think about right now is "TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!"  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 pm
x_Nata_x
Nuk would like to inform Shehk that he is NOT lazy, and HA she just called him her boyfriend, it's official ;3

Shehk would like to underline the big ol' STALKER before the 'boyfriend'. |C  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:28 pm
demon_pachabel
x_Nata_x

Shehk would like to underline the big ol' STALKER before the 'boyfriend'. |C

Braum would kindly like to inform you in 'man speech' it means no difference. o 3o  

x___Doctor Ruri

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Huu huu, Tybalt would be all for this club. Sign him up please! *w*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am
Ilztmyr'ree would be interested in joining.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am
Sign Riley up, because she has to be involved in everything >=O  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 pm
Totally sign Rosc up for this! XD  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm
Icky could get into this club > A > -nods- He'd either be a normal member or Pestilence? WHAT DOES A HORSEMAN HAVE TO DO?! (if he manages to snag this title he will wear it proudly and lord it over everyone)

As for what could be done with the member organization... I'd suggest either the voting thing or horseman categories. Like, there's still leaders but they're leaders over their own individual factions within the club? So they don't all have to get together and plan meetings for what to do (or what not to do, as the case may be)?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games