Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Sleepy Gryphon Harem [GIMME SOME ENEMIES] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 pm
Oh hay Kuro I'mma let you finish but...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 pm
ALREADY EXPRESSED MY LOVE FOR YOU, LU. heart

@Halie - Gardening buddy could be fun! C:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm
REN NEEDS ENEMIESSS
I'd like for him to have a chance to use his FEAR. Plus, he's normally pretty easygoing so I want him to have some EPIC FIGHTS K. >8D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:36 pm
Not sure if they'd be enemies but Holly is always looking for others to pull pranks with. Lawl but it be funny if they had a weird friendship and would randomly fight over disagreements then go back to pranking, idk.  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm
Ah, well, Ren isn't really the type to get into random fights, but still be friends with them. His friendship with Gabrian is different because they really are good friends and their bickering is all just a show; Ren isn't ever serious when he fights with him; to put it simply, he's a lover not a fighter. xDD So it would be out of character for him to get consistently angry with someone, but still be friends with them. o 3o

We can figure out something else, though; I have a LOT of open RP's right now, so it might take a while, but we can think on what to do. n__n

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 pm
Sounds good! If you want to wait til you finish some rps we can start one later then biggrin  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm
Okay so I was snooping around reading recent RP's out of curiosity XD; And I came across your solo of Ren getting that call from his father...

It seems like in a lot of ways, it's kinda similar to Aksaja's own 'relationship' with his family. Namely, he's a disappointment to them. He pretends not to care and the LAST thing he wants to do is go home or talk to them but really... yea. He wants their approval, somehow. Not that he's likely to get it (at least from his father) but such is life.

ANYWAY. I kinda thought that the similarity could be worked upon to get his and Ren closer - though Aksaja also tends to avoid any serious sort of relationships like the plague (including friendships). But I want him to slowly make some friends around Amity and realize it's 'safe' for him to care about people without being a disappointment to everyone and having to hide behind a shell 8D;

SO. I wanted to see if you'd be up for them meeting and suchlike (outside of ORP parties lol) and possibly starting up a plot~ Aksaja's also completely up for flings or fighting/sparring (once he gets a battle pass)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 pm
Aksaja is such a hottie, btw <3

I have to say, while I'm interested in Ren making more friends, I am a tad worried about whether or not he and Aksaja could be real friends. I read over your plot thread for him and it talks about Aksaja's "conquests," and how he likes to think of making friends as "prizes," theoretically speaking. Ren is not the type who would fall for that sort of deception; he sees a lot more than people give him credit for, and he'd probably be able to tell if he's being considered as something other than a real friend.

That being said, I WOULD like to do something with your boy~ he's pretty fabulous, after all, so maybe with some plotting and such we can figure something out? C:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 pm
Sure thing! 8D I don't really know when/if Aksaja might get the whole 'don't -use- people' thing lol. Though I would like for him to, eventually - and at that point, to have real friends... XD

I need to find someone he can uhm. Swindle for a while, actually. And who then can figure it out and walk away thinking he's an a** 8D;; *should put that in his thread fwaah*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm
STILL LOOKIN' FOR PLOTS
Specifically enemies : D

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 pm
Ren vs Seiji, GAME ON!

I have no idea why they would be, but I'll toss Seiji up as a possible enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

ROFL well Ren wouldn't just hate someone for a mundane reason, so we'd have to come up with something significant to cause dislike. xD

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas